๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ - ๐™‚๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ...

By atkincoutts20

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฎ, ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๏ฟฝ... More

ใ€Œ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด›ษชษดส ใ€
ใ€Œ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด›ษชษดส: ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ใ€
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐‘
0
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XV

III

3K 80 3
By atkincoutts20

└➤Stregobor ─────┐

As Elena walks out of the tavern, she looks around trying to find the beautiful white-haired man when she spots him walking with Roach and what seems to be the girl who is no older than the age of thirteen. "Geralt! Wait!" Elena yells out trying to capture his attention.
She runs past people who were walking along the streets, apologizing whenever she would accidentally bump into someone.

When she finally catches up with Geralt, Elena grabs his arm. Geralt stops and looks down to see Elena's hand on his arm while she tries to get her breath back. "How are you so fast?" She asked panting. "Because you have short legs that's why." He gruffly says to her making the woman glare up at him. "Hi, I'm Marilka." The young girl speaks out and Elena turns away from Geralt and smiles at the young girl. "Elena," She says back. During their walk, the young girl continues to chat with Geralt and Elena just ended up blocking out whatever they are talking about.

She was in her own world and wasn't watching where she was going because Elena ended up smacking into Geralt's back causing him to glare down at her. "Sorry," she says shyly to him. "Can you watch over Roach for me?" Geralt asked the little girl, who was more than happy to take the offer.

"You, come with me." Geralt grabs Elena's arm leading her to a large wooden door. Geralt goes to open it but then his hand goes straight through, She watches in awe as Geralt slowly steps through, pulling her along with him. Once Elenas eyes adjusted, the first thing that She sees is naked women picking fruits off trees.

There are so many naked bodies that it makes her look away and averts her eyes to look at something else that isn't naked bodies. Geralt didn't care about all the naked women in front of him as he continues to walk, still pulling her along with him.

"I will never be able to unsee this. I will forever be scarred." Elena grumble under her breath but of course, Geralt had heard it as he lets out a low chuckle. "Hello!" A male's voice calls out. An older man appears in front of Elena and Geralt out of nowhere.

"Who might you be?" The older man asked while looking at her up and down while licking his lips. Elena shiver in disgust at the old man who is looking at her like she is his next meal, Geralt notices this and pulls Elena closer to him by wrapping his arm around my waist. "I'm Geralt and this is Elena." He says to the older man.

She leans into Geralt liking the warm embrace and feeling protected by him. "Are you the alderman?" The man starts to laugh and shake his head, "No he's been dead for a while now, I'm Stregobor. Master Stregobor. I've decided to take on his name to honor him as my personal sobriquet. Tell me Witcher is it true that your kind has no emotion?" He asked curiously. "Mmm" is all Geralt says.

"I have a job for you Witcher. A real monster for you to kill. A humankind. Its name is Renfri." Elena felt Geralt's body tense. She shakes her head in horror at the old man. "No your wrong she isn't a monster!" She growls out in anger.

"Oh but she is. You ever heard about the curse of the black sun? First full eclipse in 1,200 years. It marked the imminent return of Lilit, demon goddess of the night sent to exterminate the human race. According to the wise mage Eltibald, Lilit's path was to be prepared by 60 women wearing gold crowns who'd fill the river valleys with blood."

Geralt shook his head while humming.  "Doesn't rhyme. All good predictions rhyme."  Stregobor steps closer to him before continuing to speak. "I studied the girls born around the black sun, and I found horrendous internal mutations among them. I tried to cure them, locked them in towers for safekeeping, but the girls always died."

"That's a myth!" Elena says but he ignores her. She couldn't listen anymore and decided to walk away from Stregobor and left Geralt there to deal with him. Elena wanders around the place looking at every detail. She bends down and picked up a flower that was on the floor, she twirls it around her fingers looking at the color of the flower.

Elena didn't think that anyone was behind her until she heard a rough voice speak, "We're leaving." She knew that it was Geralt so she nods her head and turn towards him unaware of how close he was behind her. Geralt was a few feet taller than Elena so she had to look up and he had to look down.

Elena looks into his beautiful golden eyes not blinking once, just getting lost in them. He takes a step back and the trance that they were in was long forgotten. "Lead the way," she says and he begins to walk while she follows closely behind him. "Do you believe that she is a monster?" Elena whispers to him to only see his whole body tense up again. "No." That was his reply to the question.

Both Geralt and Elena left the place and walk towards Roach and the girl who was keeping her company. "Thank you for looking after her." Geralt gruffly says to the girl, she nods her head with a smile and starts to walk away from them.

"Where are you off to now?" She asked. "The woods to camp out," Geralt says.  'It must be really hard to be Witcher since most people think that they are monsters who have no emotions and it is horrible the way people treat them when they are the ones who kill monsters to protect us.' Elena thought to herself.

"If you want you can come back to mine? You're more than welcome to stay." She offered him, hoping that he would take the offer. "Thanks but I'd like to be alone." Elena gives him a weak nod along with a small smile on her face. "Well, Witcher it has been great meeting you." She gives him another small smile before walking away from Geralt and Roach back to her empty cottage.

"Wait!" Elena turns around to face Grealt. "Are you sure it isn't any trouble?" He awkwardly asks.  She only smiles and shakes her head, "not at all Geralt." Elena says grinning at him. "I have a small cottage that is away from the main square of the village. It's peaceful and no one will bother us." Grealt nods his head and pulls Roach along with him to catch up to Elena.

"Want to get some food and a drink?" He hums in response. They walked back into the tavern and sat down at a table this time. "I'll go get us some food and drinks," Elena says and gets up from her seat and walk over to the bar. Geralt watched her gracefully glide up to the bar. There's something about her that memorizes him, whether it's the way she acts or how people seem to be drawn to her.

"Back again?" A female voice spoke. Elena turns her head to see that it was Renfri who spoke out. She didn't believe the stupid wizard and what he had to say about the woman standing next to Her. Elena didn't believe for a second that she was the monster the delusional man stated to Geralt. "Yes, decided to grab something to eat and drink. Would you like to join me and Geralt?" Renfri gives Elena a cheeky smile and accepts her offer.

"Can I get three plates filled with food and some drinks?" Elena says softly to the barmaid who happily obliges. Elena nods her head toward the table where the witcher and her are currently sitting to show Renfri. Both women walked side by side to the table and sat down next to each other across from Geralt.

"Look who I found!" Elena happily says to Grealt who only grunts in response. "Don't worry he's always like this I'm pretty sure," she says to Renfri who laughs. The barmaid soon comes over with the food and walks back to get the drinks.

"Drink up my friends!" Elena says just as the barmaid puts down the drinks and she reaches out to grab one for herself and down it with a large gulp.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚ ・゚: *・゚:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 2.4K 19
๐—ฃ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฎ: Fear of emotional attachment; fear of being in, or falling in love. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ( ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ) ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 27.1K 46
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
262K 8.5K 41
๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ: ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ‡ข ษชแด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แดกแด‡ แด…แดษดแด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›แด ๊œฑแด€ส...
40.9K 555 60
[ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’” ๐’Š ๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’•, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ง ยซ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘...