Multifandom Smut [18+]

By MunsonFan94

This is a collection of smuts that I will be writing. If you do not like smut, do not report, don't read. I w... More

Hello There!!!
His Love [Mon-El]
His Favorite Sireling [Elijah Mikaelson]
Stress Relief [Jake Riley]
I'm So Hungry [Derek Hale]
Just Take Me Already Winchester [Dean Winchester]
I Need You [Jake Riley]
Finally Home [Jake Riley]
Playtime [Jake Riley]
Finally Giving In [Mon-El]
Why Didn't You Tell Me? [Barry Allen]
Late Night Fun [Scott McCall]
Dominate Me [Barry Allen]
Insatiable Desires[Damon Salvatore]
Showing One's Worth [Stefan Salvatore]
I Can Help With That [Theo Raeken]
Lending A Hand [Jeremy Gilbert]
Healing Hands [Derek Hale]
Sparring Partners [Mon-El]
I Don't Hate You [Chris Wood]
Love Is Endless [Dream]
Lust-Filled Dreams [Dream]
Welcome Home [Sam Winchester]

Guardian Angel [Enzo St. John]

12.5K 118 8
By MunsonFan94

Warning: Language, Slight Angst, Mention of Torture, Smut

Synopsis: You are a thousand year old witch who has been friends with Damon and Enzo since their Augustine years, Damon assumes you have info pertaining to bringing Elena back so he takes it upon himself to torture you for it. Enzo steps in when he realizes Damon is taking it too far, Enzo is completely unaware that you have been attracted to him since you first met back when you tried to help him and Damon escape Augustine. You feel guilty for not being able to and confess it all to him when he helps you heal.

Word Count: 2,094

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan in pain when Damon drives the knife through my thigh once more, he has been torturing me for days thinking I have some info on getting Elena back, on waking her up without killing Bonnie. "For fuck's sake Damon, I am one of your oldest friends, why would I be hiding information from you?", I cry out at him, tears streaking down my cheeks from my anger more than my pain. He stays silent as he pulls the knife from my thigh and holds it to my neck, I can see my old friend is barely there, my eyes sadden seeing him like this, "If I could bring her back without hurting Bonnie, I would, you know this.", I plead softly. "That's enough Damon.", I hear a voice come from the doorway, even with Damon blocking my sight, I know who it is, it is Enzo. My heart flutters at his voice, Damon grunts before standing up straight and turning away from me, "She knows something.", he growls at Enzo as he passes the vampire.

I look at Enzo pleadingly, "I swear I don't know anything, I'm telling the truth, if I could wake her up, I would.", I tell him as he kneels at my feet. I am shocked to find him undoing the chains that are binding my hands and legs. He looks up at me sadly, "I know [Y/N], but you know how Damon gets when he is like this.", he tells me, I nod sadly in response because Enzo is right. I have known both of these vampires for a number of years, I was there when they were held by Augustine, I tried helping them escape but ultimately failed in helping Enzo. "Let's go before he gets back.", he tells me, he slides one of his arms under my legs to pick me up into his arms, I wrap my uninjured arm around his neck as he carries me up the stairs out of the basement and out of the Salvatore house.

"I'll help you heal when we get you home yeah?", he asks, I nod weakly as he sets me in the passenger seat of the car, Enzo always preferred privacy whenever he had to heal me, I never knew why and never really thought to ask, but I preferred it that way as well. Truth be told I have been attracted to Enzo ever since we met, I never said or shown it because I know he probably resents me deep down for what happened all that time ago. I sit in the seat with my eyes closed as he drives me to my home, I open them slgithly when I feel him pull me from his car. I invite him in once we are at my doorstep, with a simple flick of my wrist I unlock and open the door, closing it behind us the exact same way. He sets me down onto my couch gently before biting into his wrist and holding it up to my mouth, as soon as I wrap my lips around where he bit, he wraps his arm around my waist to hold me close to him.

Once I am completely healed I stand up, he stands and looks down at me, "Why'd you help me?", I ask him suddenly, "Let's just say for today that I'm your guardian angel.", he tells me. He turns to walk away, "I'm sorry Enzo.", I blurt out after him, he turns to face me with a confused look on his face, "For what?", he asks. I sigh softly and begin to pace in front of my fireplace. "For what happened, for leaving you. I didn't want to leave you, I begged Damon to let me go back, but he wouldn't hear it.", I confess, "I know you probably resent me for it, but you need to know that I have always cared for you deeply, I fell in love with you so long ago and have had this guilt for just as long. I'm so sorry Enzo.", I reveal my feelings to the vampire standing before me. I barely have enough time to take a breath because Enzo has vamp sped across the room to close the distance between us, his hand on my cheek.

I stare up into his eyes as he looks down at me with a sad look on his face, I brace myself for the rejection and look away, "I never resented you for leaving me doll.", he says, once the petname he gave me years ago is said my eyes meet his again. "You're not angry?", I ask. He shakes his head softly in response, "I could never be angry with you. I kind of figured Damon would have kept you from coming back for me. I also knew one day we would see each other again, I mean how could I forget my little witch.", he smiles at me. I feel a blush creep across my face at his words before I am surprised when he presses his lips to mine, his hands move to grab me by my waist, my own moving to the back of his neck, slightly tugging at his hair. He rests his forehead against mine when we pull away from the kiss, "And I love you too.", he whispers softly, I smile at the words.

Soon my lips are back on his, our tongues and lips moving in sync with one another, the grip on my hips tightens as he pulls me closer against his chest. I can't help but roll my hips against his, this causes him to let out a soft growl into my mouth, "Be careful there gorgeous, you're going be playing with fire if you keep that up.", he whispers against my lips. I smirk at his comment and do it once more, another growl comes from him and I find myself against the wall, a mischievous glint shining in my eyes as he looks at me, "I warned you.", he tells me, "Enzo St. John I play with fire all day, everyday. Show me what you got.", I tease. A smirk tugs at the corner of his mouth, before I can blink I find myself turned around in his arms, my chest pressed against the wall, his pressed against my back.

A soft gasp falls from my lips when I feel him slide his hand into the waistband of my pants, a soft hum sounds in my ear when his forefinger finds my entrance, "Who knew the sweet little witch liked it rough.", he purrs. I press my ass back against him, I catch my bottom lip between my teeth when I feel his erection press back against me through our clothing. My eyes fall closed when he slowly sinks his finger into my wet core to the last knuckle, "I always dreamed you would be tight, but fuck.", he muses, he presses himself more against me. He starts off slowly thrusting his finger in and out of me before crooking his finger inside me, my hips buck and a small gasp comes from me when he finds my inner sweet spot, he chuckles softly behind me, doing this action a few more times before removing his hand from my lower half, a small whimper coming from me at the loss of contact.

"Please Enzo.", I whisper, he turns me back around to face him, "Please what doll?", he asks tilting his head to the side slightly, he wants me to say what I want, what I want him to do to me. "Fuck me.", I don't feel at all ashamed of my words, his eyes darken at them nonetheless. He grips the back of my thighs and picks me up to wrap them around his waist, "Bedroom?", he asks, "Upstairs, first door on the right.", he vamp speeds up the stairs and into my room as soon as I tell him. He latches his lips to my neck as he lays me back on top of my bed, a soft moan falls from my mouth when he rolls his hips against mine. As much as I enjoy foreplay I really needed him to be inside me, "Please.", I can hear him chuckle against my flesh at my desperation.

In that moment I seemed to forget I am a thousand year old witch, but soon I remember, I grin to myself and snap my fingers, suddenly leaving the two of us entangled in one another in just our underwear. Enzo stares down at me in shock and awe, "I kind of wanted to unwrap you like a gift.", he playfully pouts at me, this causes me the chuckle softly, "You can next time.", I promise, his eyes light up at this before he crashes his lips to mine once more, his hands working our underwear off. My head falls back, my mouth falling open as he enters me with ease, a soft sigh coming from both of us as he bottoms out inside me. I open my eyes to look up at him, I watch as black veins crackle under his eyes momentarily as he brings his hips back then teasingly slides back into me.

His eyes watch my face when he subtly picks up the speed of his thrusts, his hands gripping my waist. The sounds of grunts, moans and skin against skin fill the room, my arms and legs wrap around Enzo, my nails rake down his back, the deep red marks healing as soon as they are made, this spurs him on, he uses his vamp speed to pound into me, the feeling alone draws me closer to the edge. "F..fuck I'm so close.", I whimper, Enzo cups my cheek as he watches my expressions, his breath fanning over my face, "Cum for me little witch, let me feel you.", he tells me. My eyes roll back, my mouth falling open and I moan out his name as I climax around his cock, Enzo suddenly sinks his fangs into the side of my neck as he is driven over the edge himself, his hips stop as his cocks throbs inside me.

He slowly thrusts to let us ride out our highs, my chest heaves softly after he slides off of me and lays beside me on the bed. I hear him let out a breathy chuckle beside me, I turn my face to look over at him to find him now looking at me with a worried look, "I didn't go too rough did I?", his sudden concern makes my heart swell. I turn onto my side and cup his cheek, wincing slightly at my sudden soreness, "No, it was perfect, better than I ever imagined.", I confess. He turns onto his side and pulls me closer to his chest after pulling the blanket over us, "Do you want me to heal you again?", he asks as he gently runs his fingers over the bitemarks on the side of my neck.

I shake my head, "No, I like to have a reminder until I am longer sore.", I state, he lets out a soft laugh, "Good because I am far from being through with you.", he confesses. I playfully slap his chest, "Enzo!", this makes him laugh louder, "What? Now that I have you, I am never letting you go.", he reveals, this makes me smile before pressing a soft kiss to his lips. I snuggle even closer to him, resting my head against his chest as my body settles, I smile to myself as I doze, happy to know Enzo feels the same for me as I do for him. I was now happy to know he didn't resent me for anything and that I was now his, I know he wouldn't let me go and I was happy with that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 20.9K 75
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
395K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.2M 50.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...