The Speed Demon and the Suici...

By CreeperDreamer

Read to find out the story of Catalina Titanus and Octavio Silva. More

Chapter 1: On my way
Chapter 2: Dropping and begining
Chapter 3: The battle, and the legends visit
Chapter 4: A trip to the boss
Chapter 5: A deal
Chapter 6: Waisiting time till the game
Chapter 7: Game and loser
Chapter 8: Shutting off Respawn
Chapter 9: A worthy death
Chapter 10: Lifeline
Chapter 11: Octane
Chapter 12: Octavio Silva
Chapter 13: A new deal to live
Chapter 15: Embarrassed and broken glass
Chapter 16: Memories of the past, and possibilities to the future
Chapter 17: Laughter and stranger
Chapter 18: Watson outburst and air ship
Chapter 19: Crypto
Chapter 20: Not my place, and a decleration to fight
Chapter 21: The past
Chapter 22: Eavesdropping
Chapter 23: Medical Exmaination and Sleep
Chapter 24: Lunch, and Octanes Concerns
Chapter 25: His strange attachment
Chapter 26: Tone of voice
Chapter 27: Talking for Confort and Crypto tags along
Chapter 28: Shopping and Jester
Chapter 29: Gauntlets and Octane
Chapter 30: Octane and Being a Titanus
Chapter 31: The Titanus Blood Trials
Chapter 32: Blowing your legs off again?
Chapter 33: The Begining and Acknowledgmet
Chapter 34: Tartarus, and his return
Chapter 35: A Beautiful Change
Chapter 36: The Book
Chapter 37: His complaints and her thoughts

Chapter 14: Meeting my family

174 7 2
By CreeperDreamer

Cherries POV

We waited till there was a ship. It was big and with colored spray paint on the bottom. The ship itself was black and looked intimidating

"R-Ready?" I shouted as the ship landed causing the wind to hit us. He gave a thumbs up and we stood prepared.

The ship slowly shut off and soon the hatch opened. It was quit than there was shouting. "WAHOOOO!!" A voice shouted as they skated off the ship.

My little brother slid out and around than rolled in front of me halting. He was 11, had pink messy hair, golden eyes, a black t-shirt with a band on it, denim shorts, his sneakers and long socks.

He had bandages on him along with his knee pads and goggles on his head with his slingshot on his belt along with a closed pouch to his side. He used the slingshot to shot small marble sized explosives.

The last thing was the family earing on his right ear. It was a pink jem that hung freely and shined brilliantly in its diamond shape.

"Pig." He said making a face at me.
"Brat." I retorted in a mocking tone.
"Ugly!"
"Shortie!!"
"Stupid!!!"
"Knuckle head!!!!" I shouted picking him up and rubbing his head with my knuckle. He shouted uncle and was laughing and shouting to stop.

I than heard a grunt. I looked up and saw my older brother. "Children." He said with a sigh and a smile.

I let my brother go and put my hand on my hip. "You're older by like 3 years. Calm your tits." I said taking my mouth cover off as well as goggle.

I left them on my neck and walked over to him. "How was the flight?" I asked smiling. He chuckled and we gave a chill handshake than a small hug. I asked because he gets motion sickness even though he rides a motorcycle and has a ship himself.

"HEY!!! You're Octane!!" I heard a shout. I glanced behind me and saw my little brother gawking at Octane. He responded with a chuckle and kneeled in front of him.

"CAN YOU SIGN MY SKATEBOARD!!??!?" My brother shouted excited. "Anything for a fan, little amigo." Octane replied.

"This is Seth, my youngest brother. He also goes by Basher." I said ruffling his hair. "Nice to meet you Seth." Octane said taking a marker from his pocket and signing Seths board.

They began to take pictures and Seth even showed him his board tricks. It made me smile and I glanced at Ares who was staring at Octane.

"Is he the guy?" He asked nudging me. I nodded shoving him for what he was implying with his eyebrows.

I than turned to see my little sister coming off the ship. She's 10, and uses roller blades like my mother so she rolled over with a grin.

She had her pink hair in two big fluffy pom-poms on her head, her goggles on her neck as well as her dark teal eyes looking at me. The family earring dangled from her right side glistening in the light.

She had her pink and black overalls on and a white t-shirt. She looked rather clean because she's usually in her shop working in a mechanics suit.

She had her knee and elbow pads on with her belt with things. She likes using gasses and machines so she had some gadgets on her belt.

"Hey princess!!" I shouted scooping her up and placing her on my shoulders. "How have the updates been treating you big sis?" She asked after giggling when I spun around.

"Pretty good. Of course I wouldn't expect nothing but the best from you!!" I said as I walked over to Octane.

She blushed and told me to stop but clearly loved the compliments. "Octane this is Rosalinda. She's my youngest sister. She's also a genius and makes all my gear." I said setting her down in front of him.

It surprised him a little because she's only 10, but she's a prodigy. She smiled and held her hand out to him.

He took it and introduced himself. She seemed more interested in his legs and examined them enthusiastically. She even gave him her business card and asked him questions about his legs.

"No fair!!! I was here first!!" Seth shouted pushing her. They then began to fight. Octane was trying to keep the peace and was kinda overwhelming.

"Behave yourselves animals!!" My older brother shouted scolding them. They looked at him than nodded at each other and pounced on him.

He dodged and they kept trying to fight him. I laughed and looked at Octane. "This is Ares. He's my older brother and first born." I said.

Ares was able to escape with candy bribes and walked over fixing his jacket. He was currently in some black jeans with pink spray paint in random places, black combat boots, a mesh/fishnet shirt that didn't cover anything's, as well as a black trench coat which had random paint on it as well.

He had a belt with some explosives and a rocket launcher on his back. Various piercings covered his ears, as well as two rings on his lips.

His eyes looked like mine, a bright teal that could pierce anyone he looked at. His hair was a grown out buzz cut, but still short and was a mixture of my parents hair. So his was fluffy with some curls here and there kinda like mine.

Octane seemed a bit intimidated but didn't let that stop him. He walked over and held his hand out. Ares glared and than grinned taking his hand bringing Octane into a side hug while smacking his back.

"YOU SLY DOG!! I didn't think I would ever see the day my little sister wanted to live again!! I have to say that game was hilarious and awesome!!!" Ares shouted getting friendly and excited.

"I see everyone's getting along." A voice said. The children halted their banter and came over standing beside me. Ares let Octane go and waited.

I glanced at the ship and my mother came out with my father. He had to duck but when he made it outside he stretched and stood tall.

Glancing at Octane I saw he was sweating but tried to keep looking forward. "Octavio." I called. He looked at me and I smiled assuring him it was ok to come forward.

"This is my mother and father." I said motioning to them. I looked like my mother. She however was a bit taller at 6ft and older looking but still youthful and beautiful.

Her hair on the other hand was long and loose behind her in a black color. Seths hair was strait but messy, Rosalindas was curly, Ares had a mix, and my father was the one with curls for days.

He was this massive man that stood at 8 feet. He was like a Viking with his big main of pink hair. It had sections with braids, feathers, beads, and at times ribbons my sister put in.

He had a long black leather coat with layers of black and grey clothing as well. His face had a couple of scars even one over his dark golden eyes which could scare anyone. He had his ship as his main weapon, but he also enjoyed grenades like me.

My mother on the other hand had a large hammer on her back that looked small from here with a long pole. Rosalinda had modified it so the head would fold to be bigger and set off an explosion when it made a large impact on something.

She had on a black and neon pink female suit. The neon pink was her tie and vest with her coat being replaced by a long leather coat like my father. Her heals made her a little taller but she still stood tall.

With piercings similar to Ares she also had a bunch of rings on her fingers along with her earring that had the same gem as the family earrings.

Octane swallowed and I heard him. He than walked forward. I grabbed his hand stopping him. He looked back and I smiled and walked with him.

We stood before my parents as I than let Octane go. There was silence till my father walked forward. He knelt down in front of me.

"Gumdrop." He said and smiled. Although it's hard to tell when he smiles, and his eyes are always covered by his large eyebrows.

I grinned and lunged at him with a hug. He stood up picking me up and giving me a big hug. "PAPA!!" I shouted glad to see him.

He set me down and I went to my mother and hugged her too. She hugged me too and than pulled back and examined my face.

"Those better not scar." She said with a giggle and as she held my face kissing my forehead. "Scars, me?? Never." I said jokingly.

She smiled and hugged me whispering a thank you. She pulled back and I looked at Octane. He could see how glad my family was to see me, and how happy they were that I was trying to live again.

They didn't seem to mind him almost killing me but I could tell Octane was worried about that. I was than picked up as my father set me on his shoulder.

My mother approached him and he introduced himself. "Silva?" She asked. He nodded and she seemed to want to ask about his family but stopped herself and rather shook his hand. She gave him a quick hug and introduced herself.

My mothers the softy but still a strong bad ass when she's in a war like mood. She even named my brother after the god of war.

She than looked at my father winking and smiling as she stood back beside him. My father looked at Octane and he seemed nervous.

"Octavio Silva, sir." Octane said confidently holding his hand out. My father didn't take it and there was silence.

I could tell my siblings were unsure and kinda nervous with Ares giving me a thumbs up and his stupid smile.

Than my father reached out and grabbed his hand. He than pulled him into a large hug almost crushing him.

Octane was beside my legs so I leaned forward to look at him. "He likes you." I said giggling. "I think you're right." He said not breathing and trying to laugh.

I jumped down and joined the hug and my mother did too. Then we all pulled back and my dad smacked Octane on his back and grunted saying some words in his language.

"He said, thank you for saving my daughters life." I repeated and looked as Octane seemed more relaxed. "Saving?" He asked.

"I know you killed me, but in a way you saved my life. I was gonna throw it away because of many reason, but you gave me purpose again. A reason to live." I said smiling and playing with my fingers.

"Good husband for daughter." My dad chimed in kneeling in front of us. His English was rusty but he mustered those words.

I blushed and looked at him shocked. "Papa no!! Not like that!!" I shouted and began to punch him playfully for embarrassing me. They clearly didn't bother him and he looked at Octane who was also blushing and sweating rubbing his neck.

"Like new boyfriend." My dad said to my mother. I began to yell at him in his language while blushing more. "Ares!!" I shouted to my brother to help me.

My brother came over and stood beside Octane. "Good husband for sister." He said in a way mimicking my dads rusty English.

"Not like that moron!!" I shouted tackling him and sitting on his back pulling his leg. He was laughing the entire time slamming his fists into the ground.

I noticed my little siblings pestering Octane and welcoming him into the family. "I'm gonna blow your asses to hell!!" I shouted threatening them.

They stuck there tongues out and kept going along with my mother who seemed to agree. "Like better than trash." My father said in a serous tone.

I stood letting Ares go who also seemed to calm down. Everyone seemed serious when he said that and my siblings even stood beside my mother who held them close.

Octane seemed lost until my father picked him up putting him on his shoulders. "Son law." My father said and it seems to lighten the mood.

My father held out to me and I sighed taking it as he pulled me up to his other shoulder. My younger siblings skated along with my mother and Ares liked to walk.

We than all began to head to the entrance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 482 26
Wattson's (mostly)/ Third person Pov Wattane <3 cover art by @_nessepack.k on insta :) (changed format) Edit: Sorry for the typos
3.9K 50 13
Octavio knew what was coming, having spent time out of the game due to problems with his back. The first game that he has come back to and he was nev...
11.6K 277 36
After being infected by your villages blood-curdling myth and disowned by the residents, along with being replaced by your popular rock band, you hav...
219K 4.3K 72
An ex SRS militia pilot is returned to battle when an old friend who competed in the apex games returns seeking aid. Something strange was going on i...