Falling for a Felstead

By Mikaelson_Mysteries

After getting her degree in Australia, Arabella returns to the luxury and drama of Chelsea. Will everything b... More

Moving home
Boy drama
First date invites
Ibiza
Truth willout
The Spencer situation
Clearing the air
Deleted messages
Princess Belle
Adult communication
Christmas season
On a break?
The photoshoot
The Felstead way
Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie
Weird invite
Maldives
High class birthday
Rumours
Truth of the ski trip
The break up
Schools and manors
The aftermath
Over before it begun
The vineyard
Lets go home
Rebound
Birthday surprise
Ticking time bomb
Official. Drama.
What next?
Break out the chainsaw
The Charlie situation
Woodland rave
Not ready
Consequences
Tuscany
Tattoos
Toff's Birthday fallout
Beaconsfield
Advise on the ex
Early Christmas
Studio Show
Keys
Just bizarre
French ex?
So much for civil
Black and gold
Playing games
Sri Lanka
Flirty friends
Great minds
Are what they are
The Albatross
Double dates
Mistakes
Hearts on sleeves
Truth willout
Loyalties
Final Hours
Family
Avoidance
Charity gala
Growing up
Dinner dramas
In the middle
Block out the bullshit

Who missed me?!

125 3 0
By Mikaelson_Mysteries

I decided that I was gonna go see Harry in Ibiza so I finished up my work early and headed out.
I spent extra time trying to find an outfit because obviously I wanted to look good.

I also had to make sure I could kind of show off my tattoos because I just got a new one on my left forearm.

I had no idea what to expect when I got there. I didn't even know who he was there with so I was fucking nervous.
He had already told me where he was staying (in case I decided to join him) but he had no idea I was there.

I was so nervous as I walked up to his villa. I knocked on the door and thank god it was Harry that answered it.

"Fuck off." He grinned. "Are you serious?"

"You surprised me so I thought I should return the favour." I smiled.

He stepped out and kissed me. "I'm so happy you're here."

"Fucking hope so." I laughed a little. "I've got a hotel room so I-"

"Don't be ridiculous." He shook his head. "Stay here with me."

"Are you serious?"

He nodded. "I mean, I stayed with you in Australia so why is it any different here?"

"Okay."

"This is new." He held my hand and lifted my arm up to look at my tattoo.

I smiled. "Yeah, you were actually kind of the inspiration for it."

He beamed somewhat proudly. "How?"

"When you came to see me and you made the comment that I always have my head in a book. I told my friend who's a tattoo artist and he designed this for me."

"You're so cute." He got my bags and took them to his room.

"So, I have to ask, are you no in a position where you have to stop seeing someone else?"

He sat on the edge of the bed. "I mean, I stand by saying that I want to be exclusive with you and we said we wouldn't lie to each other so I am gonna be honest because I have been kind of hooking up with someone."

Surprisingly, my heart kind of dropped and I got a little jealous. "I didn't think that would bug me as much as it does."

"Come here."

I walked over and he pulled me on to his lap and kissed me.

"I told you that if you came here then we'd be exclusive. Here you are so as far as I'm concerned, I don't give a shit about anyone else."

"I really want to believe you."

"So why don't you?"

I shrugged. "I know you. Like, I really fancy you but I really don't want to get hurt again. I also don't want to get on the bad side of whatever girls you've been shagging."

"I'm promising you right now that I don't have feelings for anyone other than you and I will do whatever it takes to prove it to you." He kissed my cheek. "I'm actually about to get ready for a party with my friends if you wanted to join me."

"I don't know who you're even here with." I nervously laughed.

"They're a really good group of people. I am warning you now that you'll probably get shit for being with me but..."

"What do you mean I'll get shit? What have you gotten yourself into?"

"I haven't done anything."

"I highly doubt that." I half mocked.

He chuckled slightly. "I actually haven't. I mean I'll probably get shit because I have been casually getting with this girl but you know what it's like, pretty much any girl I'm with will get some kind of shit just for being with me."

"I get that." I sighed. "You're lucky I really fucking like you."

"Yes I am." He kissed me again. "I really like you as well."

"Good. I'm glad."

"So what have you been up to since Australia? How was LA?"

"LA was amazing. Finished up all my work stuff and already started some new projects which is exciting." I told him. "I went back to London to see my sister and my new niece." I practically squealed with excitement.

He smiled. "How are they?"

"India is perfect and Binks is the best mother ever. As much as I love my family, didn't you say you've got a party to get ready for?"

"Yes, I do." He picked me up and dropped me on the bed causing me to scream and both of us to laugh.

After he had gotten ready and I had unpacked some of my stuff, we headed over to this party on the beach.

"No fucking way!" Sam ran over and picked me up in a hug.

"What the fuck?" I laughed as he put me down again. "I'm so confused."

"So am I." Harry chuckled.

"Sammy's my best friend." I explained.

"Bella has been my best friend for fucking years." Sam threw an arm over my shoulders with a grin. "How he fuck do you two know each other?"

I looked at Harry and let him explained. "We're seeing each other. Her coming out here has kind of made us exclusive."

"Wait Bella is the girl you went on holiday for?" Sam pieced it together.

"Yeah, Harry flew out to Australia to see me. I can't believe I didn't know you guys knew each other. That's a bit mad."

"I can't believe you're here." Sam jumped around excitedly. "I've missed you so fucking much Bells, you have no idea."

I hugged him again. "It's sucked not seeing you for months now."

"Wait so if you two are exclusive I think you've got some shit to sort out mate." Sam pointed at Harry with a slight smirk.

"Yeah." Harry chuckled.

"Well considering a lot of my best friends are here, I'm gonna go surprise them all and leave you to sort out your shit."

Harry kissed me. "I'll find you later, little one."

"Okay." I kissed Sam's cheek. "I'll catch up with you later."

I wandered over to a group of the girls. "Who missed me!?"

"Bella!" Toff hugged me tightly.

Then Louise hugged me. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I finished up all my work stuff, obviously I saw you in London." I looked at Louise. "But I'm actually here with a boy. Like, I didn't know any of you were here because I didn't know he was friends with you guys."

"Wait he's one of our friends?" Toff asked.

I nodded and could feel the blush spread across my face."

Toff grabbed my arm. "Tell us everything."

"I'm dating Harry Baron." I admitted and they both squealed.

"Fuck off!" Louise exclaimed in surprise.

"What? I need all the details." Toff demanded.

"Basically we hooked up a few times last summer and we kinda, kept in touch and he flew out to Australia for a couple weeks to see me and stuff." I explained. "So, if that was a bombshell, wait until you hear this." I paused for a second. "He asked to be exclusive."

"He asked?" Louise repeated back in shock.

I nodded. "Yeah. So I'm exclusive with Harry Baron. Not official but exclusive."

Toff's jaw dropped. "Fucking insane."

"I actually need to go talk to Alex so I will love you and leave you." I kissed both their cheeks.

"Okay, hun, good luck." Louise smiled. "It's good to have you here."

I smiled at them before walking over to Alex. "Hello."

"No way. Hi." He kissed both my cheeks. "How are you?"

"I'm good. Been a long time since I've seen Eve so it's exciting."

"Yeah, I didn't know you were coming."

"Honestly, neither did I. I got invited by the guy I'm seeing and I didn't realise that he was kind of friends with everyone."

"Wait, who are you seeing?"

"So this is actually why I wanted to talk to you now instead of you hearing it from someone else. I'm here with Harry Baron."

"Okay, why would I need to hear that from you specifically?" He half shrugged.

"Because Harry is the guy I hooked up with when you went back to the South of France last summer." I explained. "We kind of kept in touch and he flew out to Australia and we're not official but we are exclusive. I just wanted to be the one to tell you because I don't want you to think I'm being a bit of a snake, I guess."

"I mean..." he took a deep breath. "It's a bit shit obviously but we settled everything a long time ago now and if you're happy then that's all that matters."

"I was really scared you were gonna hate me."

"I could never hate you. Come here." He opened his arms and gave me a hug. "It's good to see you again Bella."

"It's good to see you again as well." I smiled.

"Now let's fucking party."

I laughed as he handed me a drink and we went and partied with the others.

I eventually made my way over to Harry and Sam who were with a girl I didn't recognise.

"Hey little one." Harry smiled and kissed me.

"Bella, this is Mimi. Mimi, this is Arabella." Sam introduced us.

"Nice to meet you." I kissed both her cheeks.

"Yeah, you too. Sam and everyone has told me a lot about you." She smiled kindly.

"Oh god." I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"All good things." Sam promised. "So how was your chat with Mytt?"

"Way better than I ever could've imagined. We both agreed that we're over things between us and we're proper friends again so, yeah."

"Wait, Mytt is your ex?" Harry looked down at me.

I nodded.

"I did not know that." He chuckled a little.

"Obviously because I didn't know you were friends with all of my friends as well."

"So how do you feel about the whole Harry and Frankie situation?" Sam asked.

"What Harry and Frankie situation?" I looked between Sam and Harry.

"Cheers mate." Harry chuckled awkwardly.

"Maybe we should leave them to it." Mimi suggested and then they walked off.

I looked up at Harry. "What the fuck was that all about?"

"Basically, I made a couple comments about how I thought Frankie was hot and it got blown way out of proportion. Yes we were quite flirty with each other but obviously she's with Jamie."

"So if she wasn't with Jamie you would be with me?"

"Obviously I want to be with you. I don't want you questioning that."

"But I am questioning that if you're saying the only reason you aren't with Frankie is because Jamie got there first." I told him. "Just tell me what happened and remember we promised not to lie to each other."

"Okay, so, Franks and I were flirting on a night out and I said: yeah she's obviously attractive and I did kind of fancy her. We are just friends and always have been. Nothing happened between us."

"If she wasn't with J, would you still have come out to Australia for me?"

"Yes." He answered instantly. "Would I have gotten with her? Probably. Would I chose her over you? Never."

I took a second to process everything. "Obviously I'm gonna trust you because I do really like you but I'm not gonna get fucked over again Harry so just don't fucking lie to me and don't go flirting with other girls."

"Okay." He nodded. "But we're good?"

"Yes. We're good."

He grinned and kissed me. "Should we ditch the rest of this party and head back to the villa?"

"Don't think you're getting anything though."

"Just cuddles." He smirked cheekily.

We said bye to a few of the others before heading back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 348 59
Female Footballer OC I don't claim to know the people in this story and so if their character, sexuality or storyline doesn't match their real life p...
540K 9.7K 36
18+ Arabella or Bella to her friends, always dreamt of her "Prince Charming". Join her on the journey of discovering that love isn't so smooth sailin...
40K 913 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...
107K 1.5K 36
Life gave me another chance with him and all i'm going to do is break his heart. What would you do if life suddenly gave you another chance to be wi...