K/DA: Fortunate (KDA x Malere...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would cal... More

Unfortanate Events
True Friends
K/DA
Day Out
Ramen
Bodyguard
Flustered
Surprise
Penthouse Tour
Fitting
The Sheriff
Curiosity
Atomic Runeterra
Fallen
Calming the Storm
Promotional
The Ex
Visitation
Stakeout
Hope
Staying the Night
Proposal
A New Star
Moving Out
Workout
Interested
Meet and Greet
Evening Together
Fox Hunt
Beta
Dangerous
Feelings
House Party
Bloody Mess
A Talk
Homecoming
Beast of Piltover
The Club
Blue Haired Mute
Hangover
Tempted Dancer
City Eater
Dinner Incident
My Demoness
Stalker
Obsession
Honey
Explanations are Due
It's Official
Bar Talk
Mini Golf

The Atomic

11.1K 308 182
By rg808guy

Chapter 4

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I walked out of the room after meeting K/DA, outside the door, I see Seraphine was waiting for me with a gleaming smile on her face. I was kind of surprised to see her still here and thought that she would of left. She sees me and walks towards me.

"So, what did you think of them?" Seraphine asks with a giddy tone.

"They were alright, it was just first impressions after all" I replied to her.

"You are so lucky you get to spend your day with them tomorrow" Serephine says then asks "Doing anything after this?"

"Going to a bar" I simply state as we start to walk.

"Oh, can I come with? You seem like a cool guy and I wanna get to know you more" She says with her hands behind her, every enthusiastic.

"Are you even old enough to drink?" I question her, looking at her up and down.

She proudly smiles "Today happens to be my 18th birthday, and I'm sure you know the drinking age is 18"

"So you want your first drink with a guy you just met at a pop star concert?" I question. What's with this girl?

She giggles a little "C'mon, and don't worry, I graduated high school last semester"

"That's not the point I'm making, for all you know I could slip something in your drink or something far worst" I tell her.

Her smiles falls into a pout "I am not a stupid young girl" She says as she puts her hands on her hips.

I sigh. Something told me I was not going to win this argument with her "Alright, fine but one condition, and that is you listen to what I say"

Her smile reappears on her face "Yay, I knew you were a good guy"

I just sigh. We walked out of the arena while making some small talk then as we got out I stopped "How did you get here?"

"I took the subway" She tells me "How did you?"

"My motorcycle" I state "Now c'mon, we don't got all night"

Seraphine follows me as we walk through the parking garage, it was relatively empty now like it was a hollow cavern. We get to my motorcycle and she looked at it in amazement.

"Wow, it's so cool, you must of payed a lot for it" She says.

"I did, now here" I say while tossing her my helmet "Put that on, sorry if it smells like me and messes up that hair of yours"

"I won't mind" She tells me before putting the helmet over her head.

I get on the bike and started it. She then gets on behind me and puts her arms around my waist. I tried to not think about my current situation and just went. Seraphine held on like if she loosened her grip just a little that she'd fall off. I wouldn't let that happen, I don't really want the death of an 18 year old girl on my hands. However, something inside me felt happy about the way she held onto me...probably because that's how April held onto me the few times she rode with me...damn it...I started thinking of April again. I shake my head, trying to shake the thoughts out.

We arrive at the bar in a decent amount of time. The place is called The Atomic. There was a neon blue sign on the building of a atomic bomb going off with the name of the bar under it. I park the bike up front and Seraphine hops off then I do as well. She takes the helmet off and she has a large smile plastered on her face.

"Wow, that was fun" Seraphine says before giggling a bit then hands me the helmet.

I take the helmet then put it on the bike. "Let's go inside" I say then she follows me.

We enter the bar, music was playing, people dancing on the dance floor. Smaller of course compared to that of a night club. The place was decently filled and no fighting was currently happening.

"Do you come here often?" Seraphine asks me..

"Yeah, with my friends, I know the owner " I state.

"Well well well, going after high school girls now after a break up are we?" A voice says from behind the bar.

I sigh as I get to the bar. Behind the bar was a short, flat girl with bar aided blue hair and covered in tattoos "It's not like that Jinx, Christ you think I'd fall that low"

"What do you expect me to say? That's what I see" Jinx says while cleaning a glass.

I sit at the bar and motion for Seraphine to sit next to me "So, Ekko told you then"

"Yeah, didn't think April was capable of that, oh well, your here and she isn't. So tell me-" Jinx says then motions to Seraphine "What's up with the school girl?"

"Just met her at the K/DA concert, she wants to have her first taste of alcohol with me" I explained to Jinx

Jinx started to laugh then looked back at Seraphine "You picked the right guy kid, so tell me, what's your name?"

"Seraphine" Seraphine replies, slight unsettled by Jinx's nature.

"I see, so, whatcha lookin' for in a drink?" Jinx questions "Wanna start off hard with an Atomic"

"An Atomic? Are you fucking crazy?" I tell her with the look of shock on my face.

"Kinda" Jinx replied simply while shrugging her shoulders.

I sigh then turn to Seraphine "What kind of flavors are you into? You know, like fruity flavors" I ask her.

"Oh, I love just about anything Strawberry" Seraphine says with a big smile and enthusiasm.

"Jinx, get her one of those strawberry hard lemonades" I say.

"On it" Jimx says before reaching under the counter and grabbing a glass bottle and popping off the metal cap before placing it in front of Seraphine "Here's your first alcoholic drink kid, on the house"

"Aren't you supposed to check my age first?" Seraphine questions.

"If your here with (Y/n) then I know your 18+, he's not stupid, he doesn't date high schoolers" Jinx says "Unless..."

"Shut it Jinx" I say then looked at Seraphine "Drink up Seraphine, take a small sip first"

Seraphine takes hold of the bottle then brings the rim to her lips. The pink liquid inside meets her lips and she takes a small sip before the bottle prated from her lips. Her nose wrinkled slightly at the new taste and her body shuddered a little.

"So~" Jinx sang with enthusiasm. She always got a sort of rush from seeing people having their first drinks.

"It's uh, very different then I expected" Seraphine says then takes another sip "I think I can get to it"

I smile "Glad you enjoyed it" I then look at Jinx "Got anything light back there, I got to ride"

Jinx walks over and gets me a bottle of light beer and cracks it open. I take it then take a sip of it "Hey, can I try?" Seraphine says while looking at my beer.

I cracked a smile, a malicious one. Jinx does as well. "Sure, take a sip"

Seraphine takes the bottle and takes a sip then immediately pulls the bottle away from her lips as the taste hits her "Eww, Yuck, that tastes horrible. Why would you want to drink something so bitter?"

I take the bottle from her and takes a sip "It's an acquired taste" I say with a chuckle and Jinx was laughing.

"I think I'll stick with this" Seraphine says as held her bottle of strawberry flavored hard lemonade.

I felt my pocket vibrate along with a ring. I pull it out and I see that it's Ekko "Hey Jinx, can you watch her for a bit, I gotta take this"

"Sure, I'll watch her, just don't blame me if she gets tipsy" Jinx tells me.

I walk out of the bar and accepted the call " Hey dude how's it going?"

"Fine for the most part, heard you told Jinx about what happened" I say then took a sip of my beer.

"Yeah, well, we kinda figured after the concert you'd head to the Atomic so we just wanted to enlighten her on your situation just in case" Ekko tells me.

"So why'd you call? I know it wasn't just to check up on me" I say.

He starts to chuckle "Did you find yourself a girl?"

I sigh "Yes and no" I state.

"Ayo, Yasuo, (Y/n)'s with a girl" Ekko shouts on the other end "I'm putting you on speaker.

"Found a girl did you? Is she one of the K/DA girls?" Yasuo says curiously.

"No it isn't like that, she's one of their fans, one thing led to another and now we are at the Atomic, she wanted me to take her to have her first drink" I explained to the two.

"Are you hitting on school girls now bro?, that's kinda wrong" Ekko says.

"I'm not hitting on school girls for gods sake" I tell him.

"Chill bro, I'm kidding" He replies.

"This girl, what's she like?" Yasuo asks.

"She's one of those, can talk to anyone kind of girl, bubbly personality" I say.

"Haha, one of those? Must be fun" Ekko replies.

"It's alright" I say.

Something catches my attention from inside the bar, an angelic kind of voice. The thing was that it didn't sound like it came from the jukebox or anything. I peak in and at the microphone with the karaoke machine was Seraphine.

"She's singing?" I question to myself with the guys still on the line.

"Singing?" Yasuo questions.

"Yeah" I replied.

"What's she singing?" Ekko questioned.

"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" I replied.

"Really?" He says.

"Yeah really" I say then took a sip of my beer "I'll talk to you guys later"

"Alright, have fun with the girl" Yasuo says.

"Don't forget to score!" Ekko shouts then I hang up.

I walk inside and back to the bar. Seraphine's voice was very soothing, all eyes were on her and it was dead silent besides her voice and the machine playing the instrumental. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a power related to her voice. This girl took the bath with her voice. Once the song was done everyone clapped for as she walked back down to the bar.

"Hey, if you don't go for her I will" Jinx whispered over to me.

"Knock it off, I know your straight" I say to her.

"I've been contemplating recently, can't seem to get any. No guys like flat chested girls with some spunk and craze" She tells me.

"Maybe one day, but if you go to girls, good luck" I say to her.

"Gotta experiment a little" She says.

Seraphine then walked up to us "You were great up there"

"Thanks" She says blushing a little "I, uh, like to sing, I dream of being a singer"

"With that voice I can't see it being that hard" I say to her.

"Here's another drink, on the house for that performance" Jinx says to Seraphine with a wink before going to do something else.

"Did she just wink at me?" Seraphine asks me as she sits down.

"Yeah, don't think too deeply into it. She's a special one" I say.

"How do you know Jinx?" She asks me.

"Met in high school, I'm still friends with a lot of my friends from back then. Since we became adults this became the hang out spot" I tell her then took another sip of beer.

Seraphine giggles "Things must get hectic sometimes"

"Yeah, sometimes, like one time...." I say then went on to tell her one of my many story's from being drunk with the gang.

Part 2.

After a few stories back and forth and few drinks on Seraphine's end, Seraphine gave me her address and I drove over to her place. When we arrived, I see that she lived in a one story house on the outskirts of the city. I stop the bike and put out the kickstand as I sat on it. Seraphine gets off the bike and take the helmet off, then running her hands through her matted hair.

"I had a great time tonight...thank you" Seraphine says as she hands me my helmet.

"No problem, I didn't know I needed your bubbly personality tonight, I thank you" I reply.

Seraphine became slightly nervous, fidgeting with her fingers "Hey, um, would you like to, you know...maybe hang out again some time? We could exchange numbers"

I crack a smile "Yeah, that sounds good" I say then take my phone out and opened the contacts "Here, put your info in"

She takes my phone and she gives me her phone. I must my number and name into her contacts before handing it back to her. She hands me my phone back and I see her contact. For her name she put 'Sera' and a piece sign emoji at the end. I just smiled then put my phone in my pocket.

"Thank you again for the great time...I'll message you when I can" Seraphine says to me.

"Looking forward to it" I reply.

"Hope you have a good time tomorrow, Seeya" She says then waves as she starts to walk away.

I sit there on my bike and watched her walk inside her house. I then put my helmet on and rode away. Thoughts poured into my brain, tonight with Seraphine kind of reminded me of my first date with April.

"Damn it, I'm thinking about her again"

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 7.6K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...
10.4K 197 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...
42.6K 815 30
Runeterra, a world filled with wild fantasies people could only dream of. The world is in a more modern era as of now, and there have been conflicts...
33.2K 898 38
-Y/N L/N is a student at Piltover University, specifically studying Engineering, making beats in his off-time. He came from the icy state of Freljord...