π–πˆπ’π‡π„π’; remus lupinΒΉ

By -acciomoony

π–πˆπ’π‡π„π’| ❝I love you to the moon and back❞ ⁎ο½₯ q π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰... two oblivious ... More

author's note
π–πˆπ’π‡π„π’
π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘ 
π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘¦π‘™π‘–π‘ π‘‘
π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’
π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’ 𝑖𝑖
γ€€ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„; π‚π‡πŽπ‚πŽπ‹π€π“π„ & π’π“π‘π€π–ππ„π‘π‘πˆπ„π’
𝐒. lyra vance
𝐒𝐒. fifth year
𝐒𝐯. first day back
𝐯. an idea
𝐯𝐒. utter chaos
𝐯𝐒𝐒. a painting to remember
𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. midnight snacks
𝐒𝐱. full moon
𝐱. quidditch tryouts
𝐱𝐒. james' epic fail
𝐱𝐒𝐒. arguments and first game
𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒. victory party
𝐱𝐒𝐯. the day after
𝐱𝐯. pranks, letters, and the moon
𝐱𝐯𝐒. finding a lost friend
𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒. sirius' birthday
𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. periods
𝐱𝐒𝐱. fuck, marry, crucio
𝐱𝐱. going "home"
𝐱𝐱𝐒. adventure time
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒. christmas eve dinner
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒. train ride with the girls... and reggie
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯. the marauder's map
𝐱𝐱𝐯. oh no lily flower!
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒. apologies
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒. funerals
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. roses
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱. sirius' and regulus' guide
𝐱𝐱𝐱. confrontation
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒. slowly healing
γ€€ π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘ πŽπ… '76
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒. dinner parties
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒. father dearest
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯. sirius black
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. recordings
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒. summer lovin'
γ€€ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ; π–πˆπ‹πƒπ„π’π“ πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒. strutting into sixth year
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. the marauders crash girl's night
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱. animagi vs. werewolves
𝐱𝐒. guest commentator
𝐱π₯𝐒. truth or dare
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐒. bad hair day
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐒𝐒. mature people
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐯. amortentia
𝐱π₯𝐯. aesthetic
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒. are they falling?
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒. halloween
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. cheering up dear prongsie
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐱. flower crowns and crushes
π₯. the shrieking shack
π₯𝐒. surprises at the manor
π₯𝐒𝐒. grandma pays a visit
π₯𝐒𝐒𝐒. the ball
π₯𝐒𝐯. babysitting adventures
π₯𝐯. new years
π₯𝐯𝐒. casserole coleman
π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒. revenge and pettiness
π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. hurting
π₯𝐒𝐱. angry love confessions
π₯𝐱. first date
π₯𝐱𝐒. minnie's anniversary
π₯𝐱𝐒𝐒. makeouts
π₯𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒. james' birthday
π₯𝐱𝐒𝐯. sketch books
π₯𝐱𝐯. n.e.w.t.s and firewhisky
π₯𝐱𝐯𝐒. bye bye sixth year
γ€€ π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘ πŽπ… '77
π₯𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒. the black's summer ball
π₯𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. bittersweet goodbyes
π₯𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐱. the potter's cottage
π₯𝐱𝐱. lazy days*
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐒. the marauders & co.
π₯𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒. our last summer

𝐒𝐒𝐒. feasts and dance parties

4.7K 122 46
By -acciomoony

The train ride didn't take very long, and soon the five Marauders were in the Great Hall watching the sorting ceremony.

"3 galleons on Hufflepuff." Sirius said as the next first year walked up to the stool.

James shook his head and said,

"5 galleons on Gryffindor."

"10 galleons on Ravenclaw." said Remus.

"Moony, that kid right there does not look like a Ravencl-"

"RAVENCLAW!!" the sorting hat shouted.

Remus smirked and stuck out his hand in victory.

"Pay up morons."

"Well shit." Sirius said while handing him the galleons.

"Damn it." James said.

Lyla turned to Peter and they both started laughing at the fact James and Sirius both lost 10 galleons.

"Oh shut up both of you." James said while looking annoyed at his best friends reactions.

"Ya, it's not fare, Moony always guesses them right." Sirius chimed in.

Lyla clicked her tongue to her mouth and said,

"Probably, because he's smarter than you."

Sirius and James made an "uhhh" sound, while Peter just shook his head at his best friends dramatics.

"Awww, thanks Ly." Remus said.

"Course Moony. Now if you idiots will excuse me, I still am in much need of seeing my other best friends and my wife." She said while standing up.

"See you later love." Remus said while smiling at her.

She winked at him before walking away. But before she was far enough she heard James and Peter snicker and Sirius gag.

She rolled her eyes. After 4 years of knowing them, she had gotten quite used to the their constant teasing and placing bets of when they thought Remus would grow some balls and ask her out. Although that's not the type of relationship she and Remus had. She knew he thought of her as his best friend, just like she only thinks of him as her best friend. Their relationship was totally platonic, despite what other people said.

Her thoughts were broken when she finally found the people she had been looking for.

"Oh my god! Is that the one and only gorgeous Lyla Vance." Marlene said while standing up and walking towards her.

"Marls!" Lyla squealed.

The two embraced each other and when Marlene pulled apart she said,

"Merlin, it's been to long since we've seen each other."

"I know, I almost forgot what your beautiful face looked like."

"Didn't you two see each other like, one week before we left for Hogwarts?" Mary questioned.

"Oh Mary, you know our Lyla and Marlene are always one for the dramatics." Lily said shaking their head at the two, even though she had a smile on her face.

"Missed you too Lils." Lyla said while going over to hug Lily.

"Ya, just forget about me. Your other best friend. What's her name again?" Mary said sarcastically.

"Oh c'mon Mary. Y'know I missed you the most." Lyla said while hugging her.

"Well of course, why wouldn't you." she said.

"Oh our Mary, always so modest." Alice said while sitting down next to Lily.

"Alice! Where were you?" Lyla asked.

"Probably in a broom closet with Frank Longbottom." Marlene said while snickering.

Lily smacked her arm, which caused Marlene to shut up and rub her arm because of the pain. She muttered an "oww" before Alice turned to Marlene and said,

"No, Marls. I wasn't in a broom closet with Frank."

"So you didn't see Frank?" Mary asked.

Lyla turned to Alice and lifted her eyebrows questioningly.

Alice pursed her lips together before saying,

"Well, yes, I did see him."

Lyla and Mary turned to each other and shared knowing glances. Meanwhile Marlene started laughing, and Lily was staring at Alice.

"But not like that. We just talked and hung out."

"You sure you just hung out and didn't make out?" Marlene said suggestively.

"I'm sure. We just hung out."

"And besides Marlene, Alice was gone for at least fifteen minutes. Who could possibly make out for someone that long." Lily said in a matter of fact tone.

Mary snorted and said,

"Lyla."

Lyla who had put taken a sip out of her goblet, choked at Mary's comment.

"That is not true." She said while looking at Lily, who was looking at her like a mother who just heard her daughter say she wasn't a virgin.

Marlene clicked her tongue and said,

"Mmmm. I don't know Ly, you made out with a couple guys and girls last year. I wouldn't be surprised if you improved your ability to hold your breath for quite some time."

Lyla turned to Alice who just shrugged her shoulders in response.

Before Lyla could reply Dumbledore had gotten up on the podium to start his welcome back speech.

The Great Hall silenced, and the girls turned to face him.

Lyla, deep in thought muttered to herself "that is not true."

☽☽☽☽☽

After the feast was over the five girls headed up to their shared dorm to get some sleep. Unfortunately for Lily, that wasn't happening anytime soon.

Lyla and Marlene found Mary's records that she had unpacked, and they immediately took one out and started playing it.

As Dancing Queen by Abba started playing on the record player, Mary took out her fake, green feather scarf, wrapped it around her neck, and started dancing around the room.

Soon Marlene was dancing around the room with a purple feather scarf, and Lyla was dancing around the room in a red one, with heart shaped sun glasses on.

"YOU CAN DANCE!"

"YOU CAN JIVE!"

"HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!"

"Oh c'mon Al dance with us." Lyla said while panting as she jumped off the bed she had been currently dancing on.

Alice put a finger to her chin, like she was thinking very hard, and then she smiled. She got off her bed and went to where Lyla was standing and started shouting the lyrics with her.

"ANYBODY COULD BE THAT GUUYY!"

"NIGHT IS YOUNG AND THE MUSIC'S HIGHH!"

"WITH A BIT OF ROCK MUSIC!"

"EVERYTHING IS FINE!"

While all this was going down Lily was watching them disapprovingly from her bed.

Marlene stoped dancing and rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"C'mon Lils."

"Ya, come dance with us." Lyla said.

Lily shook her head and said,

"No."

"Pleasse." Mary pleaded.

Lily still looked reluctant so Alice came over and sat next to her and said,

"Please Lily. We'll make it up to you, we promise."

"Mhm." Marlene said.

"Ya, we will." Lyla said while nodding vigorously.

"We promise." Mary said.

Lily broke out into a smile and said,

"Ok, fine."

"Yes!" Lyla said.

Lily got up and grabbed a blue feather scarf, wrapped it around her neck and began dancing with Alice.

Soon the five girls were jumping and dancing on the bed shouting the lyrics.

"YOU CAN DANCE!"

"YOU CAN JIVE!"

"HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!"

Unbeknownst to them there were four, particular boys sitting in the Gryffindor common room, hearing the scene play out.

"What in the actual fuck are they doing?" Sirius asked with a concerned expression on his face.

James looked up towards the dorms, pursed his lips together and blinked.

"I- I have no fucking clue." Peter said.

"And something tells me I don't know wanna know." said Remus while shaking his head.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and Lyla's interactions with the girls - acciom00ny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 22 36
one shots
218K 5.2K 26
i'm warning you this is very gay. so. don't be homophobic :) all rights to jkr <3
391K 3.1K 147
ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•€π• π•žπ•– ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔π•₯ ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ𝕀 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕓𝕖: β€’ π•Šπ•žπ•¦π•₯ β€’ π”Έπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€π•₯ β€’ 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘...
3.1K 202 6
Kissed the sun, touched the moon. But he left me much too soon. ciearwaters Β© 2024