Why Did You Do It?

By cheesehead

Jared Shay and Angela Nicolson were the best of friends when they were younger. Their parents were best frien... More

Why Did You Do It?
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 2 (PICTURE OF ANGIE)
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 3 (PICTURE OF JARED)
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 4 (PICTURE OF ALLIE)
READERS MUST READ THIS. PLEASE?
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 5
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 6 (PICTURE OF KATE)
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 7
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 8 (PICTURE OF IZZY)
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 9
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 10
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 11
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 12
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 14
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 15
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 16
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 17
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 18
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 19
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 20
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 21
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 22
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 23
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 24
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 25
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 26
Why Did You Do It? Ch. 27

Why Did You Do It? Ch. 13

92K 1.4K 265
By cheesehead

Hey Everyone!

so i found out that the quicker i upload....i move away from #1 on what's hot and the longer it takes to upload i STILL move away from #1!!! Come on guys! I was there once get me there again??!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .....VOTE VOTE VOTE! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

I love you all please show me your love back?!

Okay ANYWHO this chapter introduces Lisa a little more! Anyone have celebrity suggestions for Lisa or Maya?? Also the thing that Lisa and Jared are doing (get those dirty thoughts out of ur mind) is bc Jared's really upset ok? its not completely random X)

ahahhaa so thanks so so so much to the above for the awesome cover to the right!>>>>>>>>

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Cheesehead X)

Chapter Thirteen

          When everyone heard that Angie was going to stay an extra day, it made everyone happy. Well everyone except for Jared and Izzy. Jared was Jared, and Izzy just didn't think it was a good idea.

          "This place used to freak you out," She murmured, "Why would you want to stay any longer?"

          "Maybe because I'm older," Angie argued, "And more mature."

          "So you think you can do this?" Izzy asked.

          "You don't?" Angie whispered.

          "No," Izzy answered, "I don't."

          "Why?" Angie asked, playing with the hem of her blanket.

          Izzy lay in her bed, and turned over to look at her younger sister. "Because things aren't the same as they were back then," She explained, "I mean between you and Jared."

          "I know that," Angie answered.

          "Well sometimes it seems," Izzy started.

          "Don't you think I would know things are different?" Angie interjected, "I'm not stupid Isabel!"

          Izzy waited silently for Angie to get all of her anger out. Angie let out a huff, and then lay back on her bed roughly. Izzy gave a weak smile, and whispered, "Are you done?"

          "Yes," Angie grumbled.

          "I was saying that sometimes it seems like you're friends with him," She continued, "And sometimes it seems like you two hate each other's guts."

          "When does it look like we're friends?" Angie asked.

          "He couldn't stop staring at you at the viewing," Izzy giggled, sitting up in her bed, "And when we got home, he opened the car door for you! Didn't you notice that?"

          "I didn't think it was that big of a deal," Angie grumbled.

          Izzy smiled brightly, and shook her head. "Oh it was a big deal," Izzy smiled. She winked at her, and then lay back in her bed. "I'm going to bed," She yawned, "Good night. I love you."

          "Night," Angie whispered, "I love you too."

          Izzy leaned over, and turned off the lamp. Angie was once again left in the dark. She shivered, and got out of her bed. She just couldn't sleep here for some reason, and she wasn't as tired as she thought she would be. Angie had hardly slept in two days, and was up on her feet every day. That didn't stop her from walking outside though.

          Gina snarled when she walked out, but Angie just looked down at the dog. Gina growled loudly, and snapped her jaws- showing her pointy teeth. "Now you listen here dog," Angie hissed, "I am the superior one. I am the alpha dog. You and I are going to get along, got that?"

          The dog whimpered a little, and backed off.  "Does that mean I get to pet you?" Angie asked, reaching her hand out. The dog snapped at her, and Angie slowly retreated. "Baby steps, Angie," She told herself, "Baby steps."

          Angie smiled at the dog.

          "And she was like freaking out at me," Someone laughed, and the comment was joined by high laughter. Angie turned around, and saw Jared and another girl. Angie narrowed her eyes, and saw Jared pass a big bottle to the girl. Were they drinking?

          Angie stormed up to them.

          "Jared, what do you think you're doing?" She snapped. Jared looked up at her shocked, and then his face broke into a sloppy smile.

          "Just having a paarrtttaaayyy," He smiled, and then burst into laughter. The girl laughed too, and leaned into Jared's side.

          "Let's sit down," She slurred, and then went to sit down, but fell on her butt. She burst into laughter, and tugged on Jared's hand. "You should try it," She laughed, "its funny!"

          Jared went to sit down, and fell too. He burst into laughter, and leaned into the girl. Then they faced each other, and took turns drinking from the bottle.

          "Jared, are you drunk?" Angie whispered.

          "NO," Jared yelled.

          Angie crouched down next to Jared, and ordered, "Look at me."

          Slowly he turned his head, and smiled at her. His green eyes shown with laughter, but Angie could see the uncertainty. He looked confused, and maybe even a little hurt. Angie leaned closer, and smelt his breath. It smelt awful, and like he had been drinking all night.

          "Jared, aren't you going to...going to...introduce me," The girl stammered. Her eyes looked crossed, and she hiccupped loudly.

          "Oh yeah," He nodded, "This is Lisa. Lisa, this is...um...who are you?"

          "Angie," She whispered.

          "Oh yeah, Angie," He smirked. Angie winced at the thought of him not knowing her as his Gela. She was his special Gela, and even though they were fighting and he turned into some weird punk, he still called her Gela, and she thought that that would never change.

          "How could you not remember my name?" Angie asked.

          "Because I'm as drunk as a...as uh," Jared said, "As a drunk person." Lisa looked at him, and laughed.

          "How did you get that?" Angie sighed, "You've been stuck in the house."

          "You don't think I could hide it?" Jared asked, and then laughed. "Hide it. Ha hide it."

          "Seriously Jared," Angie growled.

          "I brought it over smarty pants," Lisa growled, and then to Jared she laughed, "She's not really smart. I was being funny." Jared laughed with her, and then took another sip.

          "Jared, this is underage drinking," Angie hissed.

          "You're not my...my...Mom!" He slurred.

          Angie grabbed Jared under the arm, and with all her strength, she pulled him to his feet. He rocked into her, and she had to hold him up straight. "I don't want to go inside," He whined like a child.

          "Let's just go," Angie murmured, "You don't need to get in more trouble then you already are. Let's just go inside."

          "You're not the boss of him," Lisa sneered, stumbling to her feet. She pulled on Jared's arm, and they both stumbled backwards.

          "Stop it Lisa," Angie growled, "He needs to come inside, and you need to go home. He'll talk with you tomorrow."

          "Yeah," Jared said, and then laughed, "I need to listen to my Mom!" Lisa laughed too, and they tried to high five.

          "You won't....won't be, be, such a, a Mom if you had a sip," Lisa stammered, holding out the bottle, "Hope you, you don't mind backwash!" Lisa and Jared laughed again.

          "Hush, Jared, someone will hear you," Angie growled, "Allie's a very light sleeper. Let's just go in, please."

          "No," Jared shouted.

          "He doesn't want to go in with you," Lisa giggled, "You're not, you're not loved!"

          "Lisa, I don't know you, but you need to go home," Angie snapped, "Jared doesn't have to be hanging out with people like you."

          "People like me," Lisa smiled, "What am I like. Am I preeetttyyyy? Yes, I think I am, love. Ha-ha, J did you hear that? I called her love."

          "Jared," Angie snapped, and they both looked at her.

          Lisa's eyes widened, and she gritted her teeth. "Lisa?" Jared asked, pulling away from her. Angie and Jared both looked at Lisa as she bawled her hands into fists. Her thumb rubbed the big ring that was planted on her middle finger on her right hand.

          "What's wrong with you?" Angie asked. When she didn't respond, she tugged on Jared's arm, and said, "Come on, let's just go inside."

          As Angie and Jared slowly backed away, Lisa started coming towards Angie. "I know you," She fumed. Angie turned around with her eyebrows pulled together. Before she could respond, or even throw her hands in front of her face Lisa threw her fist into the air. The fist came in contact with Angie's cheek- knocking her to the ground.

************

NOT edited...don't be hating! ahahha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 25 11
When Natalie's eyes met Jared's, she held her breath. She never thought she'd see him again after all these years, and certainly not in the situation...
NOW YOU KNOW By ananyaaxxax

Mystery / Thriller

58 0 39
" WHO A-ARE YOU " said amyra panting for breath. She was trembling and couldn't move due to the pain in her legs . Her face was covered in sweat mixe...
8.8K 309 20
"Who are you?" I ask her tentatively as she walks toward my front door. She amazed me in ways I never thought possible. "I'm whoever you want me to...
51.1K 1.5K 41
Taylor grew up without knowing her mother ever since her mother died after giving birth to her. Taylor had to live with her father and two older brot...