Why Did You Do It?

Hey Guys! Cheesehead here<333

So this is my new story......welll okay not TECHNICALLY new bc I finished it in March 2010!! So since this is already finished like Taking Money I can upload anytime i get alot of votes XD soo PLEASE check this out and VOTE VOTE VOTE<3333

Thanks Everyone! Let me Know what you think!

Cheesehead :)

Chapter One

    Nine Years Ago-

          Angela's mom put a few last minute things in the car before calling out for her daughter. The car was finally fully packed and the key was in the ignition. Angela's mom, Jessica, called for Angela again, becoming impatient.

          A furry filled nine year old girl came storming out of the house. Her frizzy brown hair was pulled into a tight ponytail at the back of her head. She gritted her teeth, which were in braces, as she clenched her fists. "Gela," A little boy called after her.

          The little girl spun around, glaring at the boy. "Do not call me that, Jared," She snapped.

       "But you love that name," Jared argued with a smile. Actually, Angela never agreed that she liked the nickname. Jared just decided one day that he was going to be different, and call her that.

          "What's wrong?" Jessica asked.

          "Nothing," Angela snapped.

          "Honey, I can tell when something is wrong," Jess sighed.

          "Mrs.  Nicolson, could I talk with Angela for a moment?" Jared asked.

          Jessica looked at Jared, and then looked over at her angry daughter. When she looked back at Jared, she saw the pleading look on his face. "Alright," She sighed, "Jared, I'll go talk with your Mother. Angie, we're leaving soon."

          When Jess left, Angela crossed her arms over her chest. "What?" She snapped, "What do you have to say to me?"

          "That I'm sorry?" He asked.

          "So you need to question it?" She growled.