Why Did You Do It? Ch. 9

Hey everyone! I'm going to start out by saying I FREAKING LOVE YOU ALL FOR GETTING ME TO #1 ON WHAT'S HOTT!!! momentarily i'm #2 again......so show me your love by VOTING and COMMENTING!

     Sorry it's a flashback chapter (wince) i wldnt of made it if I had known this story was tht popular but i think u all need to know at some point Jared was a nice guy! So he's a little background to tht

    after this and another chapter there is a HUGE clue on wat they did! Most will probably guess it by then! (to tell you the truth some ppl have already guessed sooo look at your peers and see what they think)!!

okay enough of my rambling!

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN? Let me know who you think the charcters in my story shld b for the watty awards!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (even if u hate valentine's day ILOVEYOU so dnt feel unloved get it? got it? good;) )

Cheesehead <3333

Chapter Nine

        Growing up, the closest friends in Seabrook were Jared Shay and Angela Nicolson. Even though Angela didn't live in Seabrook, everyone knew her. Her pleasant face was introduced to everyone the moment she was old enough to walk and talk. Jared brought her around the neighborhood, and introduced her as his best friend in the whole world.

          Jessica and Maya were college roommates so they decided they would raise their children together. First Jared was born, and then three months later Angela was born. Maya drove all the way up to see her best friend's baby, and in the hospital room, Jess and Maya lay their babies together. They lay side by side, and little Angela suddenly stopped crying.

Since then, Jess has always decided to drive her two children to Seabrook to see the Shay family.

          So Jared and Angela grew up closer than two little kids ever had. They were little devils too. They would swim in the ocean late at night, run away from their parents, draw in the public bathrooms, and try on all the outfits in the store without buying one. It was never anything illegal, but it always got their Mom's nervous.

          One time Jared bought Angela a pretty necklace. It was a shell the wrapped perfectly around the string and clung to her neck. Angela wore it everywhere. She even wore it when she went back home.

          The two fought sometimes though, and every time they fought, things would get bad. There was yelling and crying. One time Angela got mad that Jared was hanging out with other girls, and he didn't invite Angela.

          "We were just playing," Jared laughed, "There's no need to be so freaked out Gela."

          "But I was stuck at the house the whole time," She whimpered, "And you didn't even think to invite me."

          "You were asleep when I left," He told her.

          "That didn't stop you from waking me before," Angela snapped, and Jared was caught, because it was true. In the early summer mornings, Jared would wake up at the crack of dawn, and sneak into Angela's room. Sometimes she pretended she was sleeping to see if he would keep pestering her because he really wanted her to come with him. Then when she woke up, he would order her to get dressed, and they would go out on some adventure that lasted all day.

          "Well...I just wanted to...you know...hang out with them," He explained, "No big deal."

          Angela crossed her arms over her chest, and whimpered. Her eye slits filmed with tears, and she looked away. "Aw, don't cry Gela," Jared murmured.