Why Did You Do It? Ch. 20

Hey Guys!!

So here's my upload......chapter 20 aka my favorite chapter X)

a few thingssss.........

Ive been uploading a lot lately so I probs wont upload again until wednesday or thursday UNLESS i get like.......750-800 votes! it seems lik im asking a lot but you guys are SOOOOOOOO closee!! share with friends and help me out please??

Also I'm sick!!! yeah one of my friends gave me a cold and wen i get sick i get sick for a LONG time! Example: my friend was sick and let me use her chapstick. She was sick for one night. i was sick for four days. :(

errrmmm oh yeah soo some things happen in this chapter like they say something (hint hint) that may seem lik it was said to soon and the POVs switch but i dnt feel good and dnt feel like changing it so please be nice??

I think thats it.....oh thanks for ANOTHER awesome cover to the above^^^^ and I think this cover kind of fits the chapter X)

I'll shut up now! Love you all!!!!

Cheesehead

Chapter Twenty

          They started to pull into the driveway, when Angie said, “Stop the car.” Jared looked at her, and then slowly pulled the car to the stop at the end of the driveway.

          “What’s wrong?” Jared asked.

          “What did you get arrested for when you were nine?” She asked, looking through the front window.

          “It doesn’t matter now,” Jared muttered, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly.

          Angie’s face got red, and she turned to Jared. “Tell me what happened,” She hissed.

          “It doesn’t matter,” He repeated, putting the car in drive again. Angie narrowed her eyes, and then got out of the car, and into the rain. “What’re you doing?” Jared sighed.

          “I’m walking,” She snapped, and slammed the door. The rain fell down hard, and ruined her hair. Jared turned the car off, and followed her outside.

          Angie knew what happened when they were nine, and was praying that wasn’t the reason he had gotten in trouble. Angie knew it was her fault, and she would feel awful if Jared got in trouble for some stupid mistake.

          Angie ignored him, and stumbled down the driveway in her heels. “Gela,” Jared called, and Angie went weak at the knees. She loved it when he called her that. She never admitted it, but she knew it showed on her face.

          She slowly turned around and looked at him with tearful eyes. “What did you get arrested for?” She repeated, “Tell me Jared, what did you get arrested for when you were nine?”

          “I shot a guy,” Jared whispered, but Angie once again heard him.

          “With a rifle?” She asked, “The guy that was in the woods while we were fooling around with the rifle? Jared, I shot that guy!”

          “I know,” He muttered.

          “Then why did you go to jail?” She asked.

          “He pressed charges,” Jared explained.

          “Why didn’t you tell them it was me?” Angie yelled, “You were being stupid. Were you trying to be heroic, or did you just want your Daddy to notice you? Why did you do it?”