The Devil's enchanting Eyes

By ____QUEEEN____

[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT/NO RAPE] ~ HE WAS DANGER, THE RED ZONE. It was advised if you see him, run in the o... More

Prolong
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Announcement!

6

210 6 0
By ____QUEEEN____

Xavier's pov~

"Raven, can you shut your mouth for a second please? I am trying to concentrate here." I told him but I doubted he would acknowledge my request because he was continuously ignoring it for the past fifteen minutes.

Dylan was sitting back being his usual self playing some game on his phone while shouting suddenly after every couple of minutes giving me and raven a mini heart attack and earning glares or slaps from us.

I was typing some important messages while driving back to school after our little lunch break at McDonald's. Our school allows us to go outside campus for lunch but even if it didn't, who can stop me.

We never ate that crap from our school's cafeteria nor did we ever sit there. That smelly hall packed with sweaty teenagers disgusts me. I have never been in crowded places before I was homeschooled and also my parents never allowed me to behave or live like normal children. I always had to follow strict rules of cleanliness and manners in our house particularly in our social-class.

Raven was continuously yelling at me for being an asshole for hurting a 'Beautiful girl' and not apologizing to her. Also, I warned them to stay away from her that's why he was pissed at me because according to him she's such a 'sweetheart' and he promised her to meet her at school.

From Raven's rant I figured out that her name is Bells. I wanted to ask if it's her full name because Bells sounded weird to me but I refrained. Why do I care? I rolled my eyes at him after I finished texting.

"Look Raven, I don't care whoever or whatever she is. I am not apologizing to her because that was her fault plus I lent you my car to take her to hospital so take that as my way of apologizing. Now shut up and if you are that much dying to be friends with her then leave me and go to her." I said calmly to him realizing that it was such a childish move to emotionally blackmail him but I know that's the only way to deal with these two. Mature ways are unknown to them.

He didn't say anything else than a pouty 'fineee' and the ride was so comfortable afterwards.

While I was pulling into the empty space of Crestview high's parking lot, reserved for my car, something precisely someone caught my eye.

She was sitting there laughing with her friends, her long hairs moving with air hugging different parts of her body and escaping on her face which she was trying to tuck behind her ears. I suddenly felt this urge to do that myself.

I love her hair.

Not hers, I corrected myself. It's just that I am naturally attracted to long hairs. I haven't seen many girls with this long hair before. 

Usually there are fake blondes with bobs and lobs here and there in my circle with their mostly plastic faces covered in some sort of mud and blinding colours. Honestly, I don't get why girls suppress their natural beauty under all of that makeup. I grew up watching my mom doing that all the time but in her case she was mostly hiding the pain, I guess. Unlike those people, nothing about this girl's beauty seems fake or temporary.

I felt a smile was plastered on my lips which I didn't remember doing willingly.

Her laugh is contagious.

I cursed under my breath and tried to look away after getting out of the car but right then her eyes locked with mine and I found it impossible to look away. Her eyes left mine after some time which felt like years and moved slowly down my face. She had some unreadable expressions on her face. I noticed that she too was wearing all black.

I love black on her.

What the f*ck?

I meant to say that I love black colour.

Her mouth was formed into a pout due to a straw in her lips. She looked cute.

Wait, who said cute?

I swore that I was processed by Raven's simping vibes at that moment. 

She looked away choking on something she was drinking while I realized that I was still standing there like an idiot.

What the f*ck Xavier!

I noticed Raven and Dylan joining me and I saw Raven waving at her, earning a glare from me.

Someone held her hand back abruptly when she waved back at him and that was when I shifted my focus towards the other two figures sitting with her.

Sitting there was none other than Alex Hayden, son of our biggest business rival Jones Hayden. He can't compete professionally and instead tries all of his sick plannings here and there which I am certainly aware of.

I didn't know why but him retrieving her hand back forcefully fueled my anger. He can't make her do anything against her will.

I turned on my heels not wanting to stand there and making a fool of myself anymore.

I didn't hold any personal grudge against Alex because I don't let business matters interfere with my normal life until he accused me of stealing his girlfriend.

I am Xavier Millers.

Why do I steal anything when I can have everything I want? 

She threw herself on me at a party to which Raven and Dylan practically dragged me. I didn't even know she was someone's girlfriend.

I told him the truth but he decided to open this feud against me instead of facing the reality. I ignored it because I don't give a damn about him and what he thinks. He is still another commoner to me who I don't have anything to do with until he decides to come in my way. That's something I will not forgive, something I certainly will not ignore.

I headed towards the building trying to lock out and forget the weird feelings, deciding to never see her again. But somehow this time the tactic of ignoring my emotions was not working. 

I was standing in front of my locker taking out my stuff while Raven and Dylan were talking about the girl and I was trying to avoid listening to their conversation when someone called my name.

I turned towards the source of voice and was met with a fuming Alex. I can say my expressions were not any different. After all of my efforts to avoid uncalled drama, he is still trying to push me in it with him.

"Stay away from her, all of you." he said with clenched teeth, his eyes focused only on me.

"Who said I don't want to?" I replied, turning back towards my locker ignoring him, giving my friends a warning look who were standing there ready to pounce on him.

I thought he left when he grabbed my shoulder forcing me to look at him with his finger pointed towards me.

"Don't fool me Millers, don't you think I didn't see how you were looking at her. I will not let you lay a finger on what's mine again. Alice was the last time." he finished shoving my shoulder.

That was the last straw!

I didn't need to justify myself to him again.

Without a second thought, I punched his face which sent him tumbling towards the lockers behind him.

I stopped Raven and Dylan with a gesture of my hand. Three against one will not be even.

"How dare you?" I lunged forward grabbing him by the collar. "How dare you point a finger at me?" 

He tried to fight back, throwing punches at my chest and face but I was unaffected by them. I can take down ten like him with a single hand. I have done this before many times. It was a part of my training and now my life.

Raven and Dylan were standing there watching but they didn't make a move to stop me. This man has tested enough of our patience.

After several punches and kicks I dominated the fight and threw him on the floor, sitting on top of him. I grabbed his hand twisting his fingers in the opposite direction, earning a satisfying sound of breaking bones and a painful scream from him.

"This will teach you some respect Hayden."

A crowd was formed around us. I get off him steadying my anger or it will lead to more destruction than this. I avoided this from happening for so long but I think some people need to learn a lesson otherwise they won't back off.

My thoughts were interrupted by an unfamiliar scream.

I looked up to find her glaring daggers in my direction, her big eyes filled with tears and her lips trembling.

I looked down at Hayden who I guessed was her boyfriend lying there with a bleeding nose and a broken hand groaning in pain.

She ran towards him with another brunette following her. She shoved me hard, her hands making contact with my chest for a brief moment and then again coming in contact with my body when she started punching and slapping my chest with her little hands. Her punches barely affected me but the intensity of pain on her innocent face did. I stepped back when she shouted at me.

"Monster, y..you are a m..monster." Her voice cracked so did my heart.

She fell down on the floor forgetting about me, cradling him in her arms, crying and holding his broken hand, shouting for someone to call an ambulance. Their other friend was cleaning his bleeding nose.

Dylan dragged me out of there while Raven was sitting with her with his hand on her back which she shoved away angrily.

Her trembling figure slowly faded away in the crowd but it was not fading away from my burning heart.

What was she doing to me? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 7.1K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
4.9K 69 12
WARNING: Rated Mature for Sexual content, Language, Violence and Drug use. **Long Chapters** Two weeks. Two years. Who cares?" A lesson in love, c...
193K 6K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...
1.3K 15 16
,,You don't want to get involved with me." she said quietly as he removed the thin strap of her dress from her bare shoulder. ,,Why do you say that?"...