dreamswap x female reader [ O...

By Keyrakhansa97

hello everyone I am a new member here, this is my first book. I hope you guys enjoy it and like it. story: (... More

prologue
part 1: misterious power?
part 2 : who are you ?
part 3 : promise
part 4 : ( y/n)?
part 5 : lear magic and portal?
part 6 : " new friends"
part 7 :" kidnapping"
part 8 : I will protect her until the end of my life."
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
A/N
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK HAVE BEEN UPDATE!!
part 15
part 16
part 17
if dreamswap + ( y/n) meet the original part 1.
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 2
part 18
if ( y/n) has amnesia part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK AGAIN!!
part 19

if ( y/n) was death [×]

383 11 12
By Keyrakhansa97

attention /!\

in this chapter the meme squad and JR have made peace and made promises to each other.

to story:

no one pov

outside the house seen a little girl enjoying the cold air with hair ( h/c) which is none other than ( y/n).

She was enjoying the cold air outside alone as she was calming herself down.

( y/n) tried not to cry but her heart hurt so much because of someone's words that hurt her.

(y/n) then cried "why... even though I didn't do anything!? I didn't hurt her and why do they always believe what she says!!!" thought (y/n).

"I'm innocent... why did they all fall into her lies." (y/n) muttered sadly.

"everything was fine... but since there was cessy everything has been ruined." mumbled (y/n).

(y/n) still remembers all the words they said since there was cessy who pretended to be hurt and blamed her on her making them hate her now.

then ( y/n) looked with dull eyes in her hands that there was a sharp object she took in the kitchen, ( y/n) continued to look at the object then smiled.

"perhaps... if only I didn't live they might be happy." thought (y/n).

then (y/n) got up from her seat then looked at the moon above her with tears "why is the world always unfair to me." he muttered sadly.

then (y/n) walked to the garden behind her house and walked towards her favorite place, then (y/n) sat in a place full of her favorite flowers smiling.

then she pointed the tip of the knife at her chest before (y/n) killed herself she smiled with tears flowing as she said...

"I hope you all are happy without me."

then the knife stabbed into ( y/n's chest) making her chest hurt and bleeding profusely then ( y/n) immediately fell into a pile of her favorite flowers.

the color of the flower that was (f/c) was now red with blood, (y/n)'s vision blurred but the pain in her gradually began to disappear.

( y/n)'s breath started to become weak then... ( y/n) stopped breathing and her heartbeat stopped beating.

( y/n) had died by suicide because she couldn't bear the pain she was going through.

skip time next day

ink pov

I'm doing an assignment in my office then I think with ( y/n) these few days, he is not present at his work and that makes me a little worried.

I then felt guilty during the incident where cessy was hurt and blamed (y/n), at that time she said that she didn't do anything and cessy kept saying that it was all wrong (y/n).

when that day the meme squad was coming to JR to visit us when they came the incident happened, I felt something was wrong with the wound on cessy.

if he was injured why didn't he immediately treat his wound like that, he should have been unable to move with that much wound.

"Something's wrong with cessy." I thought.

then a knock on my office door made me confused "come in." I said.

then the door opens and shows ... " error? nightmare? what are you two doing here?" I asked.

"ink...can we talk to you." said nightmare.

"But I was-" I was cut off by error.

"This is very important." he said seriously.

I nodded "Okay... where are you guys going to talk?" I asked.

"Parent's cake shop (y/n)." answer nightmares.

"Who did you invite?" I asked.

"Just the three of us." answer error.

"... well you two wait in front of me I will finish this quickly." I said.

they both then came out of my office and i then finished half my task after that i went out.

"Come on." I said.

Then the three of us went to the parents' cafe (y/n).

when we arrived at the cafe we ​​then entered into the cafe, for some reason when I entered this cafe I felt a bad feeling.

then the three of us sat in our chairs " ok now tell me ... what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

they both looked at each other then nodded "ink... have you felt anything strange with (y/n) these past few days?" asked nightmares.

I saw him surprised "what the hell." I said.

"Just answer me." said nightmare annoyed.

"Yeah... I noticed there's something strange about her lately." I answered.

"Can you tell us both what it is?" ask error.

"(sigh) ... for the past few days (y/n) hasn't been in her job and today that's what makes me confused because (y/n) never skips work." I answered.

"Then it's true to our conjecture." said nightmare.

" What is going on?" I asked.

"We both saw (y/n) before she wasn't seen until now she looks very lethargic and her eyes look blank." answer nightmares.

"And we both thought... can't (y/n) be seriously depressed." say serious error.

I widened my eye sockets "Severe depression? Isn't that really dangerous!?" I said.

"That's exactly... we're here to discuss it with Alice!!" said nightmare.

then i saw alice come and sit beside me " i see the three of you have come... so let's start talking about (y/n) weirdness these few days." said alice.

"Do you know what caused it?" alice asked.

"As the three of us discussed earlier, (y/n) does have something odd about her." said nightmare.

"Ink told us that (y/n) hasn't come to work for the past few days and he also said that he never missed work at all." say error.

alice looked at me and i nodded "they're right ... in the past few days ( y/n) hasn't come to work not like ( y/n) is usually diligent at work." I said.

I saw alice who looked sad " in the past few days I saw ( y/n) looks very sad ... she also always locks herself in her room all day and she also rarely eats and drinks that makes me very worried, that's why I'm questioning you guys about her weirdness." said alice.

"Did something happen to (y/n) before she was like this?" alice asked.

"Oh! before (y/n) like this in the past few days there was an argument (y/n) with cessy." answer nightmares.

"cessy? who is she?" alice asked.

"cessy is a new member of JR... she looked suspicious when she first joined JR." I said.

"What fight with cessy and (y/n)?" alice asked.

"Cessy said that (y/n) hurt her and kept blaming that it was all her doing." reply me.

" What!?" cried alice.

Me, Nightmare, and Error were surprised by Alice's attitude "Wow!! Please calm down Alice." said nightmare.

"Is there any evidence that it was all done by (y/n)!?" said alice.

"...she showed the wound on her body in front of us but... I feel suspicious about cessy's wound." I said.

" What do you mean?" ask error.

"Don't you guys realize... if people with injuries like that they definitely can't move and moreover that cessy has wounds like that." I said.

"...Ink, there's a point that cessy shouldn't be able to survive walking around with injuries like that." say error.

"Can't it be... it's all just a lie!?" said nightmare.

I was shocked "if it was all a lie..." I said.

"(y/n) is absolutely innocent!!" said nightmare.

"(y/n)..." Alice muttered.

alice immediately stood up "what's wrong alice?" asked nightmares.

"Something's weird... I can feel it." said alice.

then she immediately ran out of the shop making all three of us confused "what's wrong with her?" I asked.

they both shook their heads "how about we just follow her." say error.

I just followed what they said then the three of us followed alice running and we continued to follow her to the house (y/n).

we saw alice open the door quickly and enter then we followed in, then alice looked back in surprise.

"Why are you guys here!?" said alice.

"We were just wondering why you looked so... worried." said nightmare.

"I thought of something and it scared me." said alice.

then he immediately ran upstairs and we followed him then I saw alice knocking on the door with a name tag (y/n).

"room (y/n)." I thought.

then alice knocked on the door "( y/n)? this is aunt... can you come inside?" said alice

"..."

no answer worried alice "( y/n)? come on it's been a few days you've been inside... you don't want to go out talking to your auntie." said alice.

but again no answer " ... ink break down the door now." said alice.

" What?" I said.

"Break the door now!" said alice angrily.

I then kicked the door so hard that it fell down and then I saw ( y/n)'s bedroom which was quite messy.

I was quite surprised by the messy condition of ( y/n)'s bedroom " ( y-( y/n)." Alice muttered fearfully.

then she immediately ran towards the bed (y/n) and pulled the bed sheets showing the bolsters there then I saw alice who widened her eyes.

" she is not here!!." said alice.

"(y/n) disappeared!?" said alice.

I was shocked "lost!? how come the door to her room is locked how can she get out!?" asked nightmares.

then alice asked us to help in looking for ( y/n) around the house.

"I hope she's okay." I thought.

nightmare pov

I looked around the room around the house and even the kitchen, when I was in the kitchen I saw the kitchen was quite messy too.

I then went into the kitchen and saw that everything fell like forks, spoons, and ... why no knives?

I shook my head "no no!! he can't be... right?" I thought very worried.

I immediately ran towards everyone there "everyone!! I've checked everything here but can't find (y/n)!!" I said.

"(y/n) ...where else is she?" I thought.

I then looked at the tightly closed door "uhh ... alice?" call me.

"Yes?" he answered.

"What's that door?" I asked.

Then Alice looked at the door I pointed at and widened her eyes "Our backyard...
Haven't checked there yet!?" said Alice.

then she immediately ran towards the door and opened it then I followed her there.

when i followed alice i saw a very large yard "you guys check around here." said alice.

The three of us nodded then I ran towards the flower garden, while there I was looking for (y/n).

"(y/n) ...where are you?" I muttered.

"Meow~" I then looked at Laura, her beloved cat (y/n).

"Laura!?" I said.

Laura saw me then she got down from the garden seating table then went somewhere.

my hunch said to follow laura so i'll follow her, i kept following laura until we were in a flowery place.

I looked around in awe and then I saw Laura enter one of the doors leading to the flower garden.

I kept following the cat "Laura." call me.

"Meow~" I then heard Laura's voice from beside the flower stand ( f/f)?

I approached the place until I saw Laura who was lying next to someone's body.

I widened my eye sockets when I recognized the figure "( y/n)!!" I shouted.

I immediately ran over there and turned her around

"!?"

I stayed where I was with my body starting to shake " ( y- ( y/n) ..." I muttered.

I looked at ( y/n) who was covered in blood, her eyes were empty that scared me.

"(y/n)?" call me again.

I then I hugged her cold body, I hugged het body tightly with my tears flowing.

"Please ... not again!! Not again!?" I thought.

I cried while hugging her body "( y/n)!!!" I shouted.

"Please don't leave me!! I don't want you to leave again!!" I shouted.

I hugged her tighter "( y/n)." I muttered.

"nightmare!!" shouted error.

I don't care about their screams what matters now is whether ( y/n) is still alive or not.

Then I heard footsteps and the footsteps stopped in front of me, I slowly raised my head with tears in my eyes.

"Everyone..." I mumbled.

"Nightmare..." said Alice.

then alice stepped to me then she dropped her knees widening her eyes "...what happened?" alice asked.

I shook my head and continued to hug ( y/n) while crying " I ... don't know what happened ... I have found ( y / n ) ... who is like this ..." I said quietly.

"(y/n)...?" call alice.

" ..." no answer.

then alice started crying "no...no!! (y/n)... this must be a joke?" alice asked.

still no answer ... " ( y/n)!!!" cried alice in pain.

I kept crying "why did you have to die!?" I thought.

no one pov

ink and error saw that with a broken heart to see their loved ones died.

[ in HQ ]

dream is working on a bunch of papers in his office, while pursuing his task dream feels something sad in his soul.

dream holds his hand to his chest "why... i feel strong sadness?" murmured dream.

tock!! tock!! tock!!

Dream then looked at his window and saw a white dove outside his window, Dream then got up from his chair and walked towards his window.

Dream opened the window and let the bird in and perched on his desk.

dream then approached the white dove and sat back in his chair "This dove ... doesn't belong to ( y/n)?" thought dreams.

then dream saw a letter that was at the bird's feet, he then took the paper and read it.

when dream read the letter he immediately widened his eye sockets when he saw what was written on the paper.

dream then immediately got up from his chair and left his office very annoyed.

when he came out of his office he passed by cross "why are you here?" asked dream.

"I was looking for nightmares and errors, they both weren't home since morning." answer cross.

"Where are you going yourself?" now ask cross.

dream was silent for a moment then he looked at the paper in his hand with a glare "I will meet cessy." said dream angrily.

Crosa was surprised when he saw Dream who suddenly looked angry then he looked at the paper in his hand confused "what letter is that?" asked cross.

dream then gave the paper to cross then went to his office ink "read the paper and you will understand everything." replied dream.

cross was confused by Dream's words then he read the letter..... "w-what..." Cross muttered in surprise.

dream pov

I walked to Ink's office and knocked on his office door... but there was no answer.

I got confused why Ink didn't answer my knock then I knocked again but still no answer.

then I opened the door to his office and went inside and then I saw that Ink wasn't in his room.

"Where is he? It's not like he usually goes like this." I thought.

then i saw a paper on his desk then i read it…” so he is going out? along with nightmare and error… why did they both go out without saying cross?” I thought.

then I went straight out of Ink's office towards Cross and when I got to Cross, I didn't see him anymore and only saw the paper I gave him.

"It's good that he understands ... he must be angry with cessy right now." I said.

I picked up the paper that was below and immediately went to cessy.

skip time》cessy's place

when I arrived at the place where cessy was, I was immediately surprised when I saw cross and blue who were already there.

"Blue also found out? ... that means cessy is really in trouble now because ... she could have been killed." I thought.

then I approached them both quickly, when I got there I stood behind the cross.

cessy then looked at me with relief and with eyes of hope made me disgusted to see that "Mr. Dream!! please tell them both to release me immediately!!" said cessy.

I just looked at her then turned into a glare "You know what happened...?" I asked.

cessy looked nervous then shook her head quickly "no!! I don't know what!?" said cessy.

I then took out the letter and showed it in front of her exactly "You see this ... this is a letter about all explanations of your true nature." I said coldly.

I then saw the nervous face of cessy then i took out my sword and pointed it at cessy's neck.

" ... if anything happens to ( y/n ) ... this sword will make you pay for everything you did." I said coldly.

then suddenly there was a weapon on cessy's neck which made me, cross, and blue shocked "... explain all what you did to ( y/n)." wait... I'm familiar with this voice.

"nightmare?" I said and cross at the same time.

I saw the nightmare behind cessy with hatred, I widened my eye sockets when I felt the aura of the nightmare which was quite strong.

I retreated a bit from cessy because I know how angry Nightmare is.

Then I realized that Nightmare's shirt had a lot of blood and it made me freeze in my place "blood... who is that?" I thought surprised.

Then I realized that it wasn't just Nightmare here but also ink and there was an error, then I saw Cross approached the error and asked about where the two of them were but the error didn't answer Cross's question but he was crying!?

"What exactly happened!?" I thought.

I then approached ink but ink was the only one looking at cessy with anger and i could see his pupils turning red.

"Ink is very angry... that means cessy really has a big problem." I thought.

I then heard cross keep asking error until "what happened to nightmare's outfit!? why is his shirt covered in blood... did nightmare kill someone!?" said cross.

"N-no..." the error answered slowly.

"nightmare doesn't kill... someone... but it is...-" the error remark was cut off by ink.

"That's (y/n)'s blood..." replied Ink.

I froze in my place "w-what..." I mumbled.

"...nightmare hugging (y/n)'s body that was already... covered in blood..." said Ink sadly?

I immediately looked at Ink "he... since when can Ink feel feelings!?" I thought.

"...(y/n) has died..." Ink said emotionlessly.

I widened my eyes after hearing Ink's words "no... no way... she..." I thought.

I felt my soul ached and tears came out of my eye sockets "...how..." I said.

"I'm assuming ... if ( y/n) had severe depression and ... resulted in her ... killing herself." replied ink.

I fell silent when I heard Ink's words "...suicide..." I thought.

no one pov

everyone fell silent after hearing ink say that, everyone except cessy felt their hearts break.

cessy who heard this immediately smiled because her plan finally succeeded to get rid of (y/n), nightmare who saw it felt very angry he then attacked cessy but was held back by his friends who tried to calm him down.

"GET OFF CROSS!! ERROR!! HE WAS SMILING AFTER HEARDING THAT!? DON'T YOU SEE HER... HE... FUCKING... smiling." said nightmare sadly.

Nightmare's friend hugs Nightmare softly and cries "Calm down nightmare... cessy has got court here. It's useless if you try to kill her because... you're not the only one who wants to kill her." said cross.

nightmare is still giving cessy a glare then nightmare below is far from cessy to calm himself down by his friend.

after nightmare, cross, and error went to calm themselves, leaving cessy along with blue, ink, and dream.

not much different from nightmare, blue is more angry and wants to kill cessy because it made (y/n) die.

but he also had to be restrained by ink because ink knew that blue could kill cessy with the blue thread, dream then approached cessy with aura... (I don't know what it's called).

dream then pulled out his sword ready to kill and give justice to cessy but he was stopped by a white dove belonging to (y/n) which was immediately caught in his hand.

dream,ink,blue was surprised because the white dove suddenly came out of nowhere and immediately landed on dream's hand, the white dove looked at cessy and then looked at dream.

dream is confused about what the white dove will do then dream sees a red gem necklace becoming a necklace on the white dove.

dream widened his eye sockets knowing the white dove "This dove... no way!?" thought dreams.

The white dove necklace lit up making everyone surprised then suddenly there was a woman's voice from the dove.

"...hello dream...." everyone was silent after hearing the voice, Dream then rubbed the head of the white dove.

"...(y/n)..." said Dream.

"I'm sorry if I always make the same mistakes as before... I really can't stand to hear what they have to say about me and my mistakes."

"So... I decided to end my life instead of suffering... so I apologize once again if I can't be by your side at work anymore... 'Boss'..."

"... the rest I leave to this bird."

then the white dove flew towards the tree all now looking at the bird, then the gem on the bird changed to blue.

then they suddenly were in a place like a backyard, they then saw the figure of a woman who they thought was dead.

then the girl looked back and was surprised "... you-" the girl's words were cut off by a hug from dream.

dream hugged the girl tightly while crying, the girl was surprised then she hugged dream gently.

"(sobs) why... you did that (sobs)" said Dream.

The girl fell silent hearing Dream's words, Dream tightened her arms "why!!!" shouted dream.

" ... it's because I can't stand all this anymore ..." replied the girl.

"(sobs)...you should have told me this (sobs)...you can tell me all this stuff...(y/n)!?" said dream.

(y/n) just smiled then she wiped dream's tears "... still this is my problem and I don't want anyone to interfere in this matter." said (y/n).

then ( y/n) let go of her embrace making Dream let go of her hug then another white dove came with a green gem.

The bird perched on (y/n)'s hand and then (y/n) gave a necklace with a golden heart "give this to him." said (y/n).

then the bird immediately left as the bird disappeared, (y/n)'s body slowly began to fade.

"Ah~ looks like my time is up." mumbled (y/n).

ink, dream, and blue widened their eye sockets then (y/n) looked at the three of them with a smile.

"...I beg you to take good care of yourselves..."

"And goodbye." (y/n) said with a soft smile and while crying too.

(y/n)'s body instantly disappeared into sparkling white flakes, Dream immediately dropped to his knees with tears flowing.

ink lowered his head while wringing his clothes tightly.

blue turned his face away while holding back his tears.

" (sobs) ... ( sobs) ... ( y/n)!!!" murmured dream.

[the next day ... funeral day (y/n)]

all the people who (y/n) love come with a bag of their favorite flowers, one by one approach his grave and place his favorite flowers.

after all go and leave alice, dream, blue, ink, nightmare, cross, and error.

the seven of them stand buried (y/n) feeling very sad and devastated because they have lost the light of their hope.

"I hope you are calm there ... (n/n)." says alice.

then all of a sudden enath came from a white dove and a baby pigeon, the two birds landed in alice's hands and also a nightmare.

"huh?"

then the 2 birds put 2 tops of the paper in their hands and went somewhere again, alice then opened the contents of the paper and was surprised to see the contents of the paper.

Alice widened her eyes and then all of a sudden all of a sudden their surroundings turned into a beautiful place.

then they all saw 2 familiar figures with hair (h/c) and wearing white dresses and eyes (e/c) that shone like jewels.

"... sister/(y/n)" they all muttered.

(gm/n) and (y/n) looked at them with a sweet smile, then (y/n) waved her hand while (gm/n) looked at Alice with hersoft gaze.

"... you've taken good care of her ... my sister." say (gm/n).

Alice immediately cried while the others tried to hold back their cries.

then (y/n) and (gm/n) have white wings behind them, (y/n) and (gm/n) hold hands.

"See you ... again everyone !!." shouted (y/n).

then they both disappeared and around them returned to normal again, alice immediately cried while hugging the photo (y/n).

while others also cried while holding back their heartache.

|♡| THE END~|♥|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
26K 735 8
Thanos took the stones, all of them... But there are still some heroes that can avenge the ones who has fallen, but when they return, when they win...
208K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
291K 6.7K 32
19 year old Blake is happy she's grown up with a loving mother,father and siblings along with that she has her 3 best friends by her side,but she wan...