When Worlds Collide

By Were12Lover

Rachel Carter, believes she is a human.She is one of the Triplets and has faced many hardships all her life b... More

Chapter-1: Those Lifeless Eyes
Chapter-2: Half Blood Pack
Chapter-3: I'll Miss You
Chapter-4 : Shoot you? Shoot you Not?
Chapter- 5: Mom would have been Proud
Chapter-6 : Meeting The Williams
Chapter -7: Angel
Chapter-8: I'll always be with you
Chapter-9: Without your Wolf...
Chapter-10: Who is She?
Chapter-11: Look at Me
Chapter 12: Trouble Healing
Chapter 13: The Warning
Chapter 14: The Mystical Creature
Chapter 15: She's a Werewolf?
Chapter- 16: Our Beautiful Triplets
Chapter- 17: Taste of Blood
Chapter- 18: Long Story Short
Chapter 19: Leave!!
Chapter- 20:Meeting the Pack
Chapter- 21: I Challenge You!
Chapter- 22: Give them Hell
Chapter- 23: Bound by Spells
Chapter 25: Longing
Chapter- 26: The Unhidden Secret
Chapter- 27: His Only Friend
Chapter- 28: The Challenge
Chapter-29:Better off without me
Chapter 30: Levitating
Chapter-31: He's Here
Chapter-32: Remember Me
Chapter 33: The Telepathic Link
Chapter 34: The Message
Chapter-35: Coronation Day
Chapter 36: A Distraction
Chapter 37: Leaving
Chapter 38: Acceptance

Chapter- 24: The Truth

47 5 0
By Were12Lover

*Rachel's POV*-

Finally I avenged my brother.It didn't make me happy because I had already lost him due to my foolishness but it somehow calmed the storm raging in my heart.His and mom's death had changed me a lot, the sweet and innocent girl had turned into a deadly killer and a monster.

"I wish I was the one to kill him." Daniel mumbled while standing next to me in the room.

"You helped me by killing the witch.That is more than enough for me." I said while looking at him to which he gave a sweet smile. It was a miracle seeing Daniel Williams finally smile. His deep blue eyes shone brightly while a loop sided smile graced the edges of his soft lips.I was awestruck by the sight of him.

Suddenly I heard something calling to me.I could hear whispers all around me coming from every direction.I looked towards Daniel to ask him about it but by his expression I knew that only I could hear them.A light wind blew and ruffled my hair which made the whispers stop for a second.I tried to listen very carefully to the faint sounds coming from somewhere and then following it.Daniel followed behind me unaware of what was happening.As I followed it I came to know that those sounds were coming from Carlos,but he was dead.There was an invisible force pulling me towards him trying to show me something. So, I touched him.

Suddenly a swarm of images started flooding my brain, urging me to grip Daniels shoulder tightly.

I stood beside Carlos's body dumbfounded completely unable to move as the room around me started shifting and melting into complete darkness leaving me trapped in some unknown place.Daniel who was standing right next to me few seconds ago was nowhere in sight now.I tried to call out to Daniel but I wasn't able to move my mouth as Darkness surrounded and overpowered me.

I was no longer possessing the reins of my own body.It was as if like somebody else was controlling me.I was a prisoner in my own body.

Gradually,Colours started appearing around me replacing the darkness and forming a new scene Infront of me.

Large Concrete stairs stood in front of me ascending to huge metal gates. My own heart rattled with the screeches of near by birds as the storm occurring outside made it's presence known with every strike of thunder. I was walking up the concrete stairs with slow and confident strides, my legs were moving on their own and I couldn't stop them.Realization dawned on me that I wasn't controlling the movements of this person. It wasn't MY body but it was someone else's.

I tried taking in my surrounding's and what I saw made my heart jump out of my chest.I was in front of a magnificient Castle.Ten solid,round towers formed an almost perfectly squared barrier around the marvelous castle connected by large,vast walls of grey stone.

But the beautifully structured castle had a dangerous aura about it, it warned the onlookers to stay away from the dangers lurking within. I reached the main door which had intricate patterns drawn over it but the dust covered those patterns.The door opened with a creaking sound.

From within, the castle looked old yet new as if the inhabitants living within had changed everything about it.The walls had black marks everywhere.The chipped paint on the walls and broken glasses on the floors didn't scare me.It felt like I was finally Home.

I didn't realise that my legs started walking on their own accord till I saw a dimly lit light illuminating a throne room, casting silhouettes in the room. I noticed a huge throne sitting at the end of the room several feet above the ground. My blood ran cold when I saw a figure sitting on the throne.A shadow was casted over his face. He had rested his hands on the hand-rest of the throne. The person was tall and towering and had a dangerous aura about him.I took small steps towards him with my head bowed down.

"Welcome Carlos." The voice of that man echoed throughout the throne room. Wait!! So I am in Carlos's body?? But how? He is dead. But then it dawned upon me that I am in one of his memories.This was a vision of the past.Maybe this is what the whisper's wanted to show me.

"Master." I seemed to reply on my own but the voice which came out wasn't mine.

"Did you find the remaining two of the triplets?" the figure asked.His voice was strong and demanding.I was tempted to raise my head and look at the person but I couldn't. So this was the person who wanted to kill me and Stephan.

"No Master. They are hiding." I answered. A thundering growl rings throughout the room making me shiver under it's effect.The lights in the room flickered making the room dimmer.There was a whoosh of air before I felt a presence behind me.The lights illuminated an empty throne now.

"Who do you think I am?" The deep voice whispered from behind me. I sucked in a deep breath.

" The King of all species inhabiting this planet.The most powerful being to ever exist. The Strongest Oracle ever created , Master Lucian." I or rather Carlos answered. What?This is one of the five oracles, the beings created to bring peace among all species??Suddenly Andrew's words filled my head from when he was telling Sophie about the Oracles...

'Among the 5 Oracles, 4 were mated to each other while 1 was meant to keep balance between them as well. This balance was important so that the immense Power and abilities given to the oracles could never be misused by even one of them. But no one knew that the balance which was maintained for centuries, the peace which was held between all the beings, the order which was kept to prevent from any destruction would one day finally be broken....'
But why does an Oracle want to harm us..some mere tribrids??

"Then how DARE YOU NOT OBEY MY COMMAND."his roar almost deafened me while he pushed me with a supernatural force which made me land several feet away from him. After recovering I raised my head and that's when I saw the person responsible for everything. I could see black smoke rising from him. Those Crimson red eyes seemed to be more like blood than an eye-colour. My mouth hung open when I saw his full height.His skin was as pale as moon.He was surely a Vampire and infact a powerful one. Blood dripped from his mouth as if he had recently devoured some poor soul.

"I will not make any mistakes again master.Please forgive me." I begged while kneeling in front of him. I didn't hear any response for several moments, I don't know for How long I had been kneeling there. When I finally raised my head I found that the room was completely empty, the intimidating figure had already left.

"RACHEL!!!" I heard a voice calling me and my body jerked forward abruptly and I felt two strong arms around my shoulders holding me in place.When I opened my eyes I saw the same room of the warehouse in which I was in earlier but I was now kneeling down, just like Carlos had been in my vision. My chest started heaving up and down as I gulped large amounts of air inside. After a few moments I felt some weight on my shoulders and that's when I noticed Daniel peering down at me with worry.

"Do you feel fine?" he asked me calmly but I could hear the panic hidden in his voice.My head was paining from the sudden images so my head found the support of his shoulders. I could feel him tense under me but eventually he relaxed.His arm gripped my shoulder.

"Lucian,I saw him in a vision.He is an Oracle...he sent those people to attack us." I let out those words carefully.I felt his grip on my shoulder loosen instantly as he stood there silent.I turned to look at him and saw all emotion's wiped out from his face.

"We need to leave right now." he said with a serious tone.

__________

*Lucian's POV*-

I could hear the rumbling of clouds outside the castle. The same castle which I was never destined to have but had to acquire by force. The same castle which was once ruled by the King of Werewolves but was now written in my fate. I was never handed things on a silver platter like Gabriel and Cassandra, the so called Werewolf and Hybrid Oracles. They are weaklings as compared to my power. Among all the five Oracles, I was the one chosen to maintain balance among us five yet it was only me who suffered the most. Neither did I have a kingdom to rule nor did I get to have a soulmate with whom I could share my life with.

All this time I lived peacefully but now I cannot. I will destroy every single person who comes in my way. I will acquire so much power that all the species inhabiting this planet will bow before me. I will be the king of all species.King Lucian.

Now I get to know that the gods have created some triplets to destroy me...ME!!??Triplets born from two oracles, a part of 5 supreme beings,giving them unimaginable power.

I have already made my group of witches put a spell on them so they wouldn't be able to sense their mates even if they were close to them. Every day that goes by makes them stronger without their mates.God knows what they will do once their abilities are combined. The more they are staying close to their mates the more the spell is weakening. I need to kill them before they know who their mates are.

I will wipe them from the face of this earth before they could even know who killed them.The world would never even know about their existence, I will make sure to destroy any and every evidence of their life from this planet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 24 10
A young werewolf who hasn't matured into her wolf runs into a stranger who instantly defends her against any harm. He then disappears after claiming...
341 48 23
When Lisa Winters gets into a car accident, because of her fucked-up mother; her whole world flips upside down. When Lisa and Chase finally admit the...
1.6K 5 25
Narima has led a traumatic life since the day of her birth. Hardship after hardship she has managed to survive her mother's ruthless attacks. But aft...
10.2M 327K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...