Princess Of The End {TWD x Ch...

By xX__Persephone__Xx

This will be of the young girl named Freya. She's 10 years old. She had a scary but good life. Mainly raised... More

《Introduction》
Freya's Faceclaim
Dixons, Wounded Sheriffs, And Squirrels
Bonding With Merle Dixon
Guillermo And The Old People
Mr. CDC
Mr. CDC, Weapons, And Sophia
Fever, Illusions, And Searching
Found But Still Lost
Still Sick, Sorry Dixon
Brave + Brave = A+ In Dumbassness
Sorry, brother
An Odd Badass Duo
That's Our Thing, Dixie
Sneak Peek
Loki?
Maybe They Were Right?
He's My Blood
Captain Hook
We'll Be Okay, Bloody
Abraham Ford's Lessons: How to Climb a Tree
Roxy & Amethyst. Oh, and D-
Sister Drama
They're My Family
One Is Feral, One Might be Pregnant
Fuck- You, Dixon
Say You Forgive Me
The Fight for Alexandria
Sneak Peek
Jesus Of Hilltop
The Drawings For Memory
New Family
Mr. CDC was Right
What Do I Do to Fix It?
Meeting The King....and Shiva
Staying Safe
Pay Up, Duane
The Radio
I love you too, Stupid jerk
Bite Me, Redneck
Duct Tape is the Answer to Everything
Girl Problems...in the Apocalypse
Scotch and Polaroids
Bear the Baby Frost Giant
The Three Musketeers
I'm Back (in the saddle again)
FREYA IS AND ADULT T_T
Sorry

Dale: The Taller Version Of Yoda

1.4K 39 18
By xX__Persephone__Xx

Freya's POV

I watch Sophia come in Beth's room with color pencils and some paper, I let go of Beth's hand. Beth is still in shock after seeing all her family in the barn die a second time and her walker mom try to eat her, Sophia left the door open so we hear the last of what Hershel says. 

"I still haven't forgiven you for what you did at the barn. I was going to kick you and possibly your people off my land, but Rick and Freya changed my mind. Behave yourself" Hershel says, I smirk to myself listening to him tell off Shane. I step out of the room and run to Hershel before hugging him. 

"Way to go, Hershel!" I whisper to him, he looks down at me amused. 
"You know, you're a badass" I say, he frowns at me. 
"Forgive my language" I say, huffing, he smiles and pats my shoulder. 
"Thank you for the hug, sweetheart. But I do remember seeing Sophia asking Maggie for paper and going to Bethy's room" Hershel says, making me nod as I run back to Beth's room. 
"Just wanted to make sure you knew that!" I say to him, running towards Beth's room.

I sit next to Sophia on the floor of the room, I look back at Beth but she is still just lying there. Sophia puts a piece of paper on a flat board and grabs some color pencils down, I watch her write some words in but we look at the door when Maggie enters, she has some coloring books. An animal one, a my little pony one and a care bears one. I gasp when I see the care bear one. 

I love Care Bears, I used to watch cartoons and movies with uncle Paul and Grandpa. Uncle Paul got me a stuffy that I always kept at his place.
Maggie notices my gaze and smiles as she hands the Care bears one to me. 
"Beth got them some years ago but forgot about them, they've been sitting in a box in Daddy's closet. I thought since we have two little girls who might like 'em better, they could leave the box. There's some crayons and pencils too"  Maggie says, setting them next to the board we're using to draw on.

"Thank you, Ms. Greene/ Maggie" Sophia and I say, Maggie smiles down at us before she sits on a chair next to Beth's bed. Sophia draws a rainbow on the picture for Daryl as I look through the care bears coloring book. I stop on a page with Grumpy bear on it.

"I'm almost done" Sophia says, drawing what looks like a crossbow, I nod. 
"What are you going to draw?" Sophia asks, I turn the book to her and point at the page. 
"Grumpy bear. Daryl reminds me a lot of Grumpy bear. But I think he scowls more than the bear" I say, hearing Maggie chuckle, Sophia looks at the page confused.

"How do you know? It's name isnt on the page" Sophia asks, I point at the mark on his stomach. 
"Kinda like my little pony. By his little mark on his stomach" I say, she nods and finishes, writing her name before turning it to me. 

"I dont think it will fit on the paper" Sophia says, I chuckle as I set the book down and look at it as I start drawing the feet of the bear. 
"I'm not gonna trace it. I just look at it and draw it" I say, she nods and watches me. About 15 minutes later a small drawing of Grumpy bear is done and I start coloring in the mark on his stomach. When I finish I stare at it. 

"It's missing something" I say, then smile and draw a crossbow in one hand then I write my name next to it. 
"Looks like we have little artists here" I hear Patricia, I look up at her and smile. 
"We do" Maggie says, Sophia gets up with the picture and runs out of the room, I look at Maggie and Beth hesitantly.
"It's okay, if she comes to I'll send Maggie to come get you" Patricia says, I nod and leave the room to find Sophia, where the hell did she go? 

I feel someone lift me and groan in annoyance.
"Pizza prince, why are you hugging me?" I ask, Glenn walks down the porch stairs and goes to the camp, Rick looks at us in confusion.
"I stopped fighting when people lift me up, I lose in the end anyway" I say, Rick hesitantly nods with a small smile. Glenn lets me go before pointing towards Daryl's camp. 
"Sophia said you seemed hesitant about the picture so she told me to distract you" Glenn says, I huff before making my way to Daryl's camp. 

"Soph, you've never heard the word of wait?" I ask, standing next to her as Daryl looks at our drawing. 
"You can burn it if you want, we just wanted to thank you for searching for us" I mumble, Sophia glares at me and nudges my shoulder.
"It's a just a picture" I say to her, making her chuckle as she nods.
"When did bears start gettin' tattoos?" Daryl asks, I gasp and put my hand on my heart. 

"Care bears? It's a cartoon. That one is Grumpy bear who reminds me of you kinda" I say, poking at the ground with my foot, Sophia smiles when he pats her on the shoulder. He looks confused about what to do. 
"....Uhm...Thanks" Daryl says, then ruffles my hair and I glare at him.

"Thank you, Mr. Daryl" Sophia says, he just nods before Sophia grabs my hand and drags me away. I look behind me and see Daryl going to the shed. 

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

After Sophia gets distracted by her mom, I make my way to the shed. Where they put Randall. 

"You ain't told me shit!" I hear Daryl say, I stand next to the shed. I flinch when I hear Randall being pushed into the wall. 
"I barely know them. I met them on the road" Randall says. I step away from the shed when I hear something in the woods, after a few minutes of nothing I go back and listen. 

"We just go out. The guys, we search. One time we found a man and his two daughters. Real young, real cute" Randall says, making me scrunch my nose in confusion. What does girls being cute and young got to do with anything? 

I back away from the barn when I feel a sudden large amount of rage, disgust, and fear radiate from in its walls. I quickly leave, knowing the rage is most likely from Daryl, the fear from Randall. The disgust probably from Daryl, but what is he disgusted about? 

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

"Hey, Dale" I mumble, climbing up the ladder to the top of the RV. Dale and I don't talk much but he is a good man, but it's like he can read your life just by asking questions and looking in your eyes.
"Freya" He says, patting the chair next to him, I sit and look out at the farm. It's so beautiful here, it doesn't make sense. 

"You know. I know how you get along so well with Daryl. It took me a while" Dale says, making me look at him, he smiles sadly at me. 
"Scars are a nuisance, but they can also be a connection" He says, my eyes widen and he looks back at the forest. 
"He doesn't know. I saw his when we were shot by Andrea" I mumble, making Dale sigh as he grabs my hand. 
"You my dear are stronger than most. Hell, you got the most closed off person in the group to show emotions of care" Dale says, I chuckle.

"Can you promise an old man something?" Dale asks, I nod. 
"Make sure Daryl doesn't lose himself, in this world it's easy for that to happen" Dale says and I follow his gaze to see he is looking at Shane, I look back at him and nod. 
"I'll do my best, Dale" I say, he smiles as he squeezes my hand before letting it go. 

"When I first saw you at camp, stabbing and shooting walkers. It was like you were prepared for this world. I want you to know, some of the people who died at the camp that night. They mentioned meeting a young girl whose name was Raven, they said that she helped them get away from some walkers-" Dale starts, I interrupt him. 

"Was their last name McClain?" I ask, remembering the man and two women, Dale nods. 
"A name in this world is dangerous, Freya. I understand why you didn't tell us your name. I'm sure there are gonna be problems but the group will make it. And I want you to be safe so here" Dale says, handing me a small folded piece of paper, I unfold it and read it. 

I look at him confused. 
"It sounded badass to me" He says, chuckling, I smile at him. 
"I saw some C.S Goto books a while back in the RV. I'm just gonna guess that's where you got the name from?" I ask, making the old man slightly nod with a chuckle before he gets a cheshire cat grin and I know I'm gonna be laughing in a second. 

"And the fact that your personality is out of this world" I facepalm as he talks, trying to hide my smile but a laugh escapes and betrays me before I go into a laughing fit. The book involves aliens and space so I know it ain't that funny but for some reason I'm laughing. 

I hold up the piece of paper. 
"I'll hold onto this. Never know when it will come in handy at the end of the world" I say, getting up, I lean down and kiss Dale's cheek as he smiles at me. I turn to go to the ladder. 
"Freya, I just realized I never got your last name" Dale says, I sigh. 

"It's Rovia" I say, he nods. 

"Can you go get Glenn for watch?" He asks, I nod as I go down the ladder and jump off the last few steps. Hissing, I look at my leg and pull up the pant leg. It might be something internal by now, it shouldn't be hurting like this, and it's slightly red around the almost healed wound, maybe an infection from not taking care of it well. I'll find Glenn first then deal with this. 

I look around and see Glenn poking the ground with a stick, I go to him and dramatically sit next to him, he looks at me and then my leg noticing my pant leg up. 
"Dale needs you for watch" I say, he nods as he gets up and looks down at me before holding his hand to me, I groan but accept it and let him pull me up.

"Thanks for coming to get me" He says before going to the RV. I look down at my leg as the pain starts to feel worse, worse than my arm. 
"Freya?" I hear Carl ask, I look and see him quickly walking to me. 
"Are you okay?" He asks, I go to nod but look back at my leg and shake my head no. 
"I don't think I am, Carl" I say, he comes to me and helps me to the house. 

Lori notices us when we get in the house and she comes toward us.
"What's wrong?" She asks, I look at her. 
"Think my leg got an infection or something. My hero here is helping me get in the house" I say, he smiles at Lori before helping me onto the couch. Patricia sees us as she comes down the stairs, she notices my leg and frowns at me.
“I’m starting to wonder who is worse. You or the archer?” She asks, coming to me and kneeling, she carefully grabs my leg before poking around my wound.

I hiss in pain when she touches a certain part.
“Hershel should check this out” She says, standing up before going towards Beth’s room I think, Carl sits next to me as Lori goes back to the kitchen.
“How bad does it hurt?” He asks, I shrug.
“I’ve been ignoring it all day so I don’t know anymore” I mumble, leaning back on the couch, Carl does the same and soon Hershel comes in the living room and stares at me.

I smile at him innocently.
“Hi, my favorite veterinarian” I say, he continues to frown as he comes over and looks at my leg, I flinch every now and then as he decides to give me a checkup.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

"Can I leave now?" I ask, Hershel nods. I smile as I get off the couch and hug him. 
"Thanks, Hershel" I say. Hershel pats my back as I step towards the front door. 
"Be careful this time" He says, exasperated, making me chuckle as I open the front door. I raise my good arm/ hand to my head like in the military. 
"Sir, yes, sir" I say, backing out the door before shutting it. It's dark and I see the group talking, I wait on the porch for a bit cause the conversation looks serious. 

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

I realize I don't have anywhere to sleep since every night I always seem to have a problem. The Greenes and most of everyone have gone to sleep. I hold my backpack on my one shoulder and go towards the RV. Maybe I can keep whoever is on watch company. It gets boring up there. I slowly climb up the ladder and smile when I see Glenn. 

"Hey there, Pizza king" I say, he rolls his eyes but sends a small smile my way. 
"You should be asleep" He says, gesturing for me sit next to him, I shrug as I sit on the floor but lay back and use my backpack as a pillow. 
"Thought you could use some company" I mumble, closing my eyes slightly, I hear him chuckle quietly before I feel a blanket being put on me. I didn't even notice I had already started to drift asleep. 

I mumble random things and close my eyes. 

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

"Ey, why is the kid sleepin' here?" I hear a familiar rough southern voice say, I steady my breathing as Glenn answers. 
"I don't know, Daryl. She came up here and said she wanted to keep me company cause it does actually get boring up here. Not even 2 minutes of being up here, she fell asleep" Glenn whispers, I open my eyes and mumble words, I don't know what I said but based on the look on Glenn's face it was shocking. My eyes close again and I pull the blanket tighter around me. 

"What did she- she just say?" Glenn asks, I feel someone wrap the blanket around me. 
"Kid probably had a nightmare. Pass 'er down to me" I hear Daryl say. 
"Are you sure?" I hear then I feel someone lift me by my shoulders then under my knees, I mumble again and lean my head on their shoulder. 
"Yeah. Don't want her wakin' up the group when she has another nightmare, do ya?" Daryl asks, I feel, who I guess is Glenn, pause but then I feel my body being lowered and someone grabbing me and holding me close. 

The familiar feeling of a leather vest makes me know it's Daryl, I lean my head on his shoulder.
"You sure you have her" Glenn whispers, I feel the blanket being hugged more around my shoulders. 
"Yeah. The kid's fine, still out like a light" Daryl says, suddenly we start moving. 

After awhile Daryl says something. 
"Guess Dale said somethin' to ya also" He says, I grumble.
"You can only steady ya breathing for a bit of time" He says, I peek open one of my eyes and realize we're at his tent.
"Dale always says somethin' you need to be more specific Dixon" I mumble, he sets me down before going in his tent. I notice my backpack on his shoulder. 

"Forget it" He says, coming back out and telling me to get inside, I see a cot on one side and the pile of blankets he was laying on when he had to heal. He pushes me to the cot before he plops down on his blankets. I lay on the cot and pull the blanket more around me.

"Dale-" I start. 
"Go ta sleep" Daryl says, I huff but close my eyes. 

"Goodnight, Dixon" I mumble, sleep sneaking up on me. 

"Night, kid"

_______________

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL DEMONS.

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER.

HOPE IT WAS GOOD.

ANYWAYYYYYYYYY

SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER, HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND AND AN EVEN BETTER WEEK CAUSE I JUST REALIZED IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT AND TOMORROW'S FRIDAY.

I NEED MORE COFFEE OR DRAG ENERGY, MAYBE BOTH.

BYE MY BEAUTIFUL DEMONS

PERSEPHONE OUT
*Inserts ASL I love you sign*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 613 32
(A NEWER, BETTER, UPDATED AND CONTINUED VERSION IS CURRENTLY BEING UPLOADED. CHECK OUT THE BOOK OF THE SAME TITLE ON MY ACCOUNT FOR A BETTER VERSION...
1K 24 15
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 | a 10 year old is all alone in an apocalypse 🏹🎞️🧟‍♀️ found family. [oc x oc] enjoy!! ᯓ★ I do not...
22.9K 367 65
Don't make me sad, don't make me cry Sometimes love's not enough And the road get's tough ...
67.6K 3.6K 23
In a world taken over by walkers, ten-year-old Elodie fights to survive each day. But she's not just any survivor-she's a girl who happens to be hard...