Wrong Ties

By Oceaniax

MATURE CONTENT "Are you sure this is a good idea" i panted as Noah trailed kisses down my neck up to my lip... More

Welcome!
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
chapter Twenty Four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Six

4.2K 107 48
By Oceaniax

This chapter switches between Noah and Cassies pov a lot.

Here comes the comments about me being ghost 😭.

Anyways, sorry bout that guys! I'm back, enjoy x

***

Noah:
I speed down the streets in hopes of finding Brandon's house.
Cassie consumes my mind, but after what I was just told, now all I can see is flashes of his hands on hers, taking advantage of her fragile self.
I wish I held her closer, let her know she's loved and she's safe but instead of thinking and using my head, I let her go.
Once I find her, I'm not going to yell for her not telling me. I understand why she didn't, that's not an everyday conversation and it must've killed her not knowing how to speak up.
She took all that pain cause she's so lost and hurt. Doesn't know how to fully allow herself to be well herself.
She's too good for this cruel world, a little girl without parents and a shitty boyfriend.
All I can do now is kill that motherfucker and clean up my act in order to cater to her needs and mostly because... I love her.

Cassie:
My phone is blowing up, but I'm too tired to get up and view it.
I peek one eye open, just enough to see Brandon asleep on his couch. I close my eyes yet again, feigning sleep.
I don't want to move not right now, frankly not ever. If only I was alone right now, that'd be better but Brandon is alright.

I've been thinking so much my brain hurts, but it doesn't stop the idea of seeing what my father he to say to me. I'll see him if it's mutual, if he really needs to see me. I'm too forgiving but the thought of him living a great life while mine was trembling with trauma sees enough for me to be angry still.

I dream of Noah most nights, like last night which is yet another reason I don't want to get up. Our memories flash through my mind, playing over and over again. In a way it's comforting but also reminds me of our little outburst. If only that man loved me enough.

Finally I open my eyes, sighing in the process. I rub the sleep from my eyes finally retrieving my phone.

Everyone I know is calling me, what the hell is going on?

Noah:

Finally his house is in sight, just a few steps and I'll be able to see her, hold her. But what's taking me so long to get out the car?
I grip onto the steering wheel abit too hard, my chest is heavy and my eyes feel hot and stingy.I know what's coming but I'm trying to fight it, I don't want to breakdown.

I can't do this.

I look down at my feet, sighing in defeat.
A tear falls down, and another.
I cry, I finally cry leaning my head onto the back of my hands which are still holding the steering wheel.

I'm fucking hurt. My Cassie hurt.

Cassie, MY Cassie.. he hurt my Cas.
Touched her, in the worse ways and I was too caught up in my own life to realise.
I should've treated her better, I'm no good for her but I want to be good for her.
She doesn't deserve all this pain.
I'm crying for her, I should've gave her the world, not be one of the reason she hates it.

Finally I work up the courage to step foot into my car. I don't care about Brandon at this point, I just need my baby.
With that being said I knock aggressively upon the door.

"Noah?" Brandon questions.

"Where is she?" I breath trying to maintain my anger

"Where's who?"

"The fucking Queen, who the fuck do you think? Where's my Cas?" I shout pulling my fists together

He smirks before responding.

"My cas? She's not a object dumbass"
Oh so he wants to go down this road?

"She's not, but she's fucking mine. Now tell me where she is or I'll crack your skull against this door. Try me" I say through gritted teeth.

Cassie:
I stand behind the door as Noah's aggressive tone is heard. I hear everything
He called me his, like I belong to him. I know it shouldn't but it warmed me. I've been missing him for the longest that it didn't matter anymore what was said and done.

I push through the space between Brandon and the door, the space created gives enough room for Noah to take full notice of me.
It seems different though, I mean he looks different. Usually when we're stuck gazing into eachother eyes but this seemed more saddened, like he missed me but also- hurt? I'm not entirely sure but I just know somethings up.

He goes to open his mouth but nothing comes out. Has he been crying?

I look at Brandon with pleading eyes hoping he'd leave but instead he didn't. Typical.

"Come with me please" he says softly, his eyes getting watery. I'm so confused but this doesn't seem right.

"She's not going- i look up at Brandon cutting him off.

"Let me get my things" I whisper walking away from the door, he looks in my eyes but shifts them uncomfortably.

Brandon follows behind me.

"Cas-
"Cassie" I cut him off. He gets thrown off by this but, I had to correct him. I really only like it when Noah calls me Cas.

"Look Brandon, Thankyou.. you know for everything" I smile at him grabbing my bag.
"I don't think you should go" he sighs

"Brandon, I need too" I breath

He stayed silent following my movements. I steadily get up before hugging Brandon goodbye.

"I'll walk myself out, can you thank your parents for me"

"You got it, send me a text whenever okay?" He smiles.

I nod before leaving. As I reach his front door, I see Noah leaning on the door frame looking flustered. I'm too impatient to see what's going on.

I make my presence known by walking into the frame. He coughs lightly before looking up towards me. I walk past him towards his car, no words spoken in between. Once we're both placed in the car, he stops before gazing at me again.

Noah:

So many thoughts going through my mind, I'm surprised she came with me but that's not my main concern. I don't want to say anything to hurt her or make her run away, I just don't know what the fuck to do anymore.

Her glossy eyes looking into mine for answers, I just don't know what to tell her.

"Baby" I cry, I fucking shed a tear.
I grip her sides and pull her into me, I hug her tightly.

Cassie:

"Baby" Noah cries, he cried..

As he pulls me in for a hug, he grips tightly upon me. Is he realising what he did? Did something happen?

"I'm so fucking sorry" he cries into my shoulder.

"I'll fucking kill him I swear, I will" as the words leave his mouth I can't help but think if he's talking about trying to get me go to my father or... John. But whichever is enough to leave me breathless.

"W-who" I say pulling away from his grip.

Except he doesn't answer, he grabs his phone and calls Maria.

"Mama, I got her. We'll be home soon" he says before ending the call. What the fuck? This can't be happening.

"How long" he breaths

Noah:

"H- how long what?" She says forcing a crease between her brows.

"How long has that motherfuck- I
Pause.

"No.. no no no no no" she nods her head tears streaming down her face.

"Cassie I need to know"

"No you don't, no you don't" she cries.

"Don't hate me please, don't hate me" she pulls her knees to her chest resting her head on them rocking back and forth on the passengers seat. She's so tiny so she has room.

Cassie:
I cry, I do nothing but cry. As those words left his mouth and out into the atmosphere of this car, I knew I just knew what he was talking about.
He knows, who else knows? Is he ashamed of me? Does he hate me? Does he think I'm disgusting.

I've always pictured this day happening even though I knew I wasn't capable but I didn't think this is how it would go down.

The pain I use to feel is nothing compared to now. I'm hurting but relief is also coming from this.. Noah could potentially end my hell but I'm not too sure. I just want to escape, leave far away.

Noah's hands meet mine pulling me to him yet again, he just holds me.

"I got you, I have you now and I promise I'll never let that motherfucker lay a finger on you again. I'll never let anyone hurt you. I got you baby" he holds me gripping me more tighter than before.

"I'll never let you go" he muffled into my shoulder.

Silence fills the car, only our muffled crying and breathing is heard. I feel so secure and safe in his hold.

Noah:
I promise her I won't let go, and that is something I'll take to the grave. I don't know where to go from here. You see I could be out killing him right now but she needs me more than anyone and I owe it to her to be the supportive Boyfriend. It's not cause I need to, it's cause I want too. It's because I love her. And knowing that someone did the I think to her, makes my blood boil. I gotta stay sane for her sake, so she knows I'm not going anywhere.

I still have a plan for the motherfucker, he thinks he can get away with this? He thinks he's getting out on bail? Not a fucking chance.

Once he's in prison it's over for him, I have a few connections. Nothing and I mean nothing is going to keep this motherfucker alive. I don't care how powerful he is. We'll see about that.

Cassie:
I'm free now, I'm finally free.
Not free from the painful memories and trauma.
But it's a good feeling knowing I'm free.
I could've done this a while ago but I was afraid. For a while I was afraid, if what people would think, if people would believe me.. if he'd hurt me. I thought logically of how it would play out, it's also because I had no one at the time it all began.
But now to say I have Noah is making me feel like I can breathe. I can maybe help.
I'm scared, more than fucking scared but if this was meant to happen, will I finally get my happy ending?

As soon as I walk into the doors of Noah's small home, I'm greeted by two upset woman crying on the sofa I'm guessing waiting upon my arrival. And two police men standing around gazing elsewhere in the room.

Once my presence was noticed, Lacey and Maria both rush to my sides forming a group hug, I slump into their hold.

"You're okay, I'm just glad you're okay" Maria cries.

***

"John is out on bail already, but there will be a trial. Until then he's a free man until proven guilty"

"What type of fuckery is this" shouts Noah, pacing back and forth across the room listening to the case worker and police escort talk.

I stay silent.

"But with your testimony and the eye witness"

"Eye witness?" I finally speak.

The case worker clears his throat.
"Ah yeah, I believe her name is Lilith"

Noah stops dead in his tracks, meanwhile I start to question how and when did she 'witness' it. Did she know? How could she know? Why is she helping me?

"Say that shit again?" Noah speaks breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Hijo" Maria scolds him

"Lilith, we didn't get a last name but she handed in a video. She's also written a statement, she was in all day yesterday at the police station.

"Video?" I question.
Noah fixes his posture, clenching both his hands together.

"I need to fucking hit something" he says under his breath.

"Yes, we'll need you to watch it to confirm it's you. You can have someone else with you while we do that during that this whole process. We'll go at your pace okay?"

I nod.

I feel close to numb, I have evidence? I have to watch it? What is going on. My brain hurts, I feel so overwhelmed.

"Although we can use the evidence she provided, she remains under investigation for being a eye witness to something even more-

"My mother" I interrupt them, my eyes fixated on the floor.

Just numb, I feel numb.

"Yes.. ma'am. I'm sorry" he nods.

Noah comes closer, he looks confused.
Maria and Lacey are still in shock with what John had done to me, I don't even know how this would end of they knew what else he's capable off.

"Your mother?" Lacey joins.
"I was told she overdosed? Is that not true?" She questions. The crack in her voice made it sound like she knew what was coming.

"No, we have another confession and testimony from Lilith explaining how she saw Cassies mother died from the hands on John himself" he coughs.

" this is too much" I stop him. " I need to breathe" I stand up walking away.

This is all too much, I'm grateful I have 3 wonderful people by my side helping me through this, but they're hearing everything, all is being revealed and I'm not too sure how to handle it all.

I stand outside breathing in the cold air, I want to cry but I can't anymore. I've cried enough, now I just feel this deep feeling in my chest.

I turn around to meet Noah's empathetic look.

"We'll get through it okay?" He moves closer.

"He can't hurt you anymore" he hugs me.

"I'm so sorry about your mum Cas, I'm sorry about everything"

I pull away creating some distance between us.

"Don't leave please" I sigh

"I promise" he nods.

"Cassie, look I know I'm not good at these things or expressing myself but- he pauses.

He looks into my glossy eyes. "I love you" he breathes.

He.. he what? Does he really mean it? Is he saying it because of what's going on?

"I'm not saying it because of everything, I mean it" he reassures me.

A tear, a tear slides down my face. And this time it's not because I'm sad. Just for this little moment I see and feel hope. I've been waiting forever to hear him say it, I never expected it so soon.

I lean up slowly placing my hands on the sides of his face gazing into his eyes.
I close our distance with a soft kiss, before pulling away "say it again" I giggle

"Don't push it" he laughs before closing the gap between us, kissing me.

It's moments like this, despite my world being chaotic. I can still have little romantic or funny moments with the boy I love more than life itself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 50 15
"If you keep doing that, I'm going to have to kiss you," I mumble. She released her lip immediately. "What do I have to do to get you to understand...
1.5M 59.6K 45
"Noah, I won't do it unless you ask me to," he whispered, his voice seductively low. "What?" I asked almost breathless. "Kiss you," he murmured. "And...
13.2K 510 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
58.4K 1.7K 30
I was drowning in her kiss. The intensity of it filled me with sensations I'd never felt before. I taste her and I realize I've been starving. I have...