The puppy pack on a road trip

By Miuiuip

Hello guys, this is a fanfic about the puppy pack (Liam, Theo, Mason, Corey, Brett, Nolan and two others) and... More

Introduction
Brett can read
the guy who smells like peach
The bet | at Thalia's
two idiots don't wanna share a room
Mason+Corey are 24/7 hungry
good morning hellshine
Liam kicks a homophobic ass
the idiots get knocked out (or up?)
I think someone is following us
we protect. we fight
love is invisible but strong
Confessions
Let's play hide and seek
Thiam becomes reality
Liam's POV
Corey's POV
Mason's POV
Brett's POV
Thalia's POV
Theo's POV
TJ's POV
Corey's POV
Nolan's POV
Liam's POV | The accident
The fight
A/N: it's kinda important

Where are they?

398 14 9
By Miuiuip

A/N: Sorry for not being so active. I'm not feeling well (mentally and physically). 

-

Thalia's POV

We were still looking for Theo, Liam, Mason, and Corey. I was worried about them. I knew Theo and Liam were great fighters but they just vanished. What if they got hurt by a bullet/arrow with yellow wolfsbane? And what about Corey and Mason? They weren't fighters. Shit. My hands started shaking. Sometimes that happened when I was stressed. Usually, smoking helped me but I couldn't smoke right now. Not because I didn't have a cigarette or lighter. No, it was because I wasn't alone and the rest didn't know about it. I also didn't want them to know. Luckily my hands weren't shaking heavily which meant Nolan who I was walking next to wouldn't notice. I was walking next to him since TJ and Brett were talking and Nolan would've been alone if I wouldn't have walked next to him. We didn't talk but it was fine by me.

"Guys. I heard someone." Said Brett. TJ shifted and her tail was ready to choke or paralyze someone. I looked at Nolan and I could see that he was scared.

"Don't worry. I won't leave your side." He smiled a little. I would've taken his hand to comfort him but if we got attacked I would shift and I don't wanna set him on fire. Suddenly someone appeared behind Nolan. I didn't think I just reacted. I shifted and was about to jump on the person when TJ yelled:

"NOO DIANA." I instantly stopped. TJ never called me Diana. I looked at the person. At first, I couldn't identify him. He was pretty, brown hair, light-skinned, and had blue eyes. But his eyes weren't just blue. They were glowing blue. I put one and one together. By the time I did that I saw TJ running towards him.
"JACKIE." yelled TJ very excited. He smiled and they hugged.

„Good to see you too TJ.," said Jackson smiling. Then they let go of each other. Brett was obliviously confused but Nolan wasn't. He probably knows who Jackson was because of Monroe. Monroe had put a high bounty on him.

"Hey, Jackson."

"Hey, nice to see you. Who are these two handsome guys?" asked Jackson smirking. Brett smirked back and Nolan looked shy to the ground.

"Thank you. You too. I'm Brett." said Brett charming. Seriously? After like 5 seconds he already started to flirt with Jackson?

„Brett he is taken and his boyfriend is going to rip you apart if you don't back off." Said TJ smiling. She was close to Jackson. He helped her to deal with the kanima thing. She cares a lot about him and he cares about her a lot. Brett holds his hands up and grins.

"I'm Nolan. You're a kanima right?" asked Nolan shyly. It was kinda cute. Jackson smirked and says:

"Yeah, someone did his homework. What are you guys doing here?"

"We are looking for Liam, Theo, Mason, and Corey. And you?"

"I would like to help if you all don't mind. I'm here for some hunters." I nodded. We could use every help we could get. Which meant that if Ethan (or Aiden) was around it would be even better.

"Where is Ethan?"

"We split up. Now let's go." He started to walk with TJ leaving me, Brett, and Nolan alone. We quickly caught up.

„Does he have a plan?" asked Nolan.

"Probably." Jackson looked over his shoulder and says:

"Yes, I do. I and Ethan have a spot where we were going to meet." He looked back to TJ and continued their conversation.

"I like him." Said Brett. TJ turned around and asked with a smirk:

"Is that your brain or your dick saying?"

"Both." Answered Brett grinning. Jackson laughed.

„Well... you better don't say stuff like that in front of Ethan." I knew Ethan better than Jackson because of Aiden. Aiden and I were good friends. The thing is they are a package deal if you were friends with Aiden you had to get along with Ethan. They once tried to prank me. Ethan acted like he was Aiden but he couldn't trick me so easily. Ethan was the more stable and reasonable brother while Aiden a little psycho was.

"Aiden would probably laugh."

"Yes, he would especially after Ethan punched Brett," said Jackson with his familiar grin. Brett laughed.

"I would paralyze him before he could do it." Said TJ smiling. She was sometimes a little mean but she could be (over)protective about the people she cares about.

"Aiden would kill you." Replied Jackson.

"No he wouldn't and I would paralyze him then too." Said TJ. Jackson laughed. She joined him. I smiled because it made me happy to see them both laughing.

"Aww. That's a nice gesture. But I can protect myself TJ." Said Brett with his typical smirk.

"Not against Ethan and Aiden. They are twins." I agree with TJ. A werewolf couldn't beat them when they merged. Isaac tried it once and it backfired.

"Well, I can handle two werewolves." Oh my god. He was a born werewolf but didn't know that twins canmerged? I can finally mock him for something.

"Who is gonna tell him?" asked Jackson. Jackson, Nola,n and I looked at TJ. She rolled her eyes and said with a little annoying voice:

"Fine. So werewolf twins can merge into one big werewolf." Brett looked very surprised. It was soo funny.

„Well... I still think I could take them." Said Brett grinning. TJ shook her head.

„Isaac thought the same thing and it backfired." Brett looked at me like he was trying to say 'seriously? You should back me up since TJ didn't'.

"Unless you have a death wish I wouldn't challenge them." Said Jackson.

"TJ would help me. Right?" asked Brett.

"Yeah if they try to hurt you."

"I would paralyze you if you try to hurt Ethan." I raised both of my eyebrows. Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Alright... And Aiden." Jackson wasn't a big fan of Aiden. I mean I think he likes him but they have both strong personalities so they argue a little.

„Happy?" I nodded with a grin. I looked to Nolan who didn't say anything almost the whole time since we bumped in Jackson. It's not like he usually talks much but I was still a little worried. I didn't know if it's because of Jackson I planned to ask him later alone when we had some privacy and we found the rest. Where were they?

Mason's POV

"What if we don't find them?" asked Corey. He looked sad. No. That wasn't the right word. Frightened. I hated it. I grabbed his hand gently and stopped in front of him. He looked down. It hurts me to see him like this. I knew how he felt. That was my thing. I didn't have claws, fangs, glowing eyes, or could shatter someone with my voice. All I could was think and analyze.

"Then they'll find us. We'll get through this." He looked at me still looking frightened.

"What if they don't? Mason, I'm scared."

"Then we will find them. We always figure it out. I'm scared too but that's okay." He intertwined our hands and looked up with a small smile on his beautiful face.

"Is it a weird time to say that I love you?" I smiled. That's what I said to him in the hospital before the last big fight. It made me smile that he remembered it. But who was I kidding? Of course, he would and so did I.

"Not if I love you too." He smirked and leaned forward to kiss me. It was a slow and gentle kiss. He kept kissing until he pulled back for air. He smiled and I smiled back. We started walking again our hands still intertwined. While we were walking I thought about the rest. I hoped everyone was okay. I was glad that we made this 'rule' that nobody fought alone. We made that 'rule' because Liam once thought it would be smart to fight alone against three well-trained assassins. He could've died if Theo wouldn't have saved him. Wait. Theo and Liam were probably alone. Like completely and totally. I instantly smiled.

„What are you smiling about Mas?"

"Just thinking about Thiam." He smirked. I came up with the ship's name.

"They would be so cute."

"and violent." Corey laughed. I started to laugh too. It's impossible not to.

"Yeah, they are both competitive. Who would be top?" He looked at me while his smirk was growing.

"Theo. He likes to be in control." I laughed. Oh god. Why were we talking about them having sex if they weren't together? I meant not yet.

"Agree. He would also make Liam jealous to tease him." I wasn't surprised that Corey was exactly saying what I was thinking.

"Oh my god yes. It would drive Liam insane. He would snap and at the end he and Theo.."

"..would have sex." Finished Corey my sentence. Suddenly we heard some voices. Corey made us invisible. I held my breath because I was afraid. No, terrified. We stood very close at a tree not making a sound and hoping that these weren't hunters.

"Wait. I hear two heartbeats." Said a voice. I couldn't really identify it but it sounded familiar. Who was it? I looked at Corey and I could tell neither did he know.

"THEO. LIAM. MASON. COREY. Which two of you are here?" yelled a very familiar voice. It was Thalia. Corey made us visible.

„WE ARE HERE." After a few seconds, Thalia appeared out of the middle of nowhere and running towards both of us. Then she hugged us.

"Are you okay?" asked Thalia with a worried voice. I nodded.

"Yes. What about you?" asked Corey.

"I'm okay. So is TJ. We also found Brett and Nolan and we bumped in Jackson."

"Technically Nolan and I found you." Said Brett who was behind a tree. Thalia rolled her eyes. That's when TJ, Jackson, and Nolan came. I never saw Jackson before but I heard stories about him. He was a kanima and he and Ethan were together.

"Glad to see that you're okay." Said TJ. I looked at the guy who stands next to TJ. It must be Jackson.

"I assume you're Jackson?" He smirked. His smirk looked like TJ's. I knew they were close because he was her mentor. He helped her through the Kanima thing. I'm glad that he helped her. We didn't know another kanima who could've helped her.

"Yes. Let me guess. Mason?" I nodded. How did he know my name? I'll ask him later.

"Now we just need to find Thiam." Said Brett. Nolan and Corey chuckled. I grinned. The ship's name was catching on.

"Thiam? Is that a ship name?" asked Jackson.

"Yeah. For Theo and Liam." Said TJ.

„Uhh, another gay ship. I love it." Said Jackson with a smirk.

„Well... I didn't tell you that but most of us aren't straight," said TJ.

"Let me guess every dude is gay and every girl is straight?" I raised my eyebrows. Why would he think that? Not that's a bad thing. I was gay and Liam told me I had a gay vibe. TJ seemed to be... confused?

"Not exactly. But what makes you think that?"

"Can't think of another explanation why you are still single." TJ rolled her eyes. I chuckled.

"Alright, who could you date?"

"We are not doing this." Said TJ determined. Jackson ignored her and looked at all of us. When he looked at me and Corey I took Corey's hand and smiled to make clear that he was mine. He seemed to get it.
"Did you not say there are more of you?"
"Theo and Liam." After that, I swallowed. I hoped we would find them soon.

"Okay. So you two *points at Mason and Corey* and Theo and Liam are together." Technically Theo and Liam weren't together but we all knew that would change which is why nobody disagreed.

"That leaves you *points at Nolan*, you *points at Brett* and you *points at Thalia*."

"Count me out. I'd never date my best friend." Said Brett.
"I wouldn't date my best friends too," answered TJ.
This left only Nolan as an option. I mean she could date someone who wasn't in the pack but it'd be hard. Especially since she had a little control problem.
"Okay. That leaves you. *points at Nolan*" Nolan seemed to be overwhelmed. I assumed his anxiety was messing up with his mind. After he got into the pack I made some research about anxiety. I may have looked for ways how to help but also for ways to use it against him. Not that I wanted to do that. No. It was just in case...

"Uhm-.." Nolan obviously didn't know what to say. Luckily Brett noticed it too and spoke for him.

"Nolan isn't in a dating mood right now." Stated Brett. He looked at Nolan who was half smiling.

"Thank you," mumbled Nolan. Brett wrapped his arm around his neck and pulled him closer to himself.

"You're welcome, little hunter," Brett said smirking.
If I was honest with myself I knew that this Jackson seemed a little... insensitive. It didn't shake me though. I did my research when I heard about him which meant I talked to some other people who had classes with Jackson or knew him otherwise. A lot of people said that he was an arrogant, spoiled, and mean asshole. Stiles and Scott confirmed. I was planning on keeping my distance from him. We started walking. Corey and I were stills holding hands. I would've asked him what he thought of Jackson but since he was supernatural I couldn't risk starting a fight even though I didn't want to. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.4K 35
First thiam fanfic let's gooo! TRIGGER WARNING
32.7K 534 21
What will happen when a very unexpected surprise rises upon the pack and shocks everyone involved Will they be able to handle it? Or will it ruin eve...
664K 19.1K 51
"Bryson, where are you? Why haven't you come to get me? Who are you?" I don't know who Bryson is. I don't know if he's a figment of my imagination o...
4.2M 110K 51
Cover by @Miss_Sarcastic27 (I'm currently rewriting this book, but I am keeping the original version up until I finish the new version for anyone who...