strangers in love

By zhan_ge_girl

its not a pure fanfic I just use Perth and Saint as lead couple other characters are different from the serie... More

characters
The concert
first meeting
Dealing with Brain and Heart
SUPPAPONG UDOMKAEWKANJANA (SAINT)
The decision
second meeting
Perth Tanapon
Hide-and-seek
Get together
The hospital
The Party
Confession
Mr. And Mrs. Tanapon
Beach
Proposal
A small walk to old memories
A Promise To Each Other
Surprised my boyfriend
New beginning
sum up

First Date

143 15 23
By zhan_ge_girl

Perth's pov

I was on ninth cloud when I was laying on top of him, I never kissed anyone coz I never felt anything the way I feel for Saint, I had never imagined in my life that I'll kiss him, kiss him in his car and not only kissing......

God what had gotten into me, he confessed his love I also confessed we were sleeping in his car, no one wanted to separate from each other.

He was holding me tightly and my head was on his chest, he was caressing my hair, we were so into each other, I kissed his chest so many times, and in reply he kissed my head after every kiss of mine.

Then his phone rang, Mr. Phichit was on the other side, Saint said he will be there soon, and I looked at the mobile. It was already 3 am, so I told him to go, but he was not in the mood, but I insisted him and he agreed with me.

The time limit to enter my hostel was already gone long ago, so he insisted me to came with him in his hotel, but I was so nervous, like we just confess our love an hour ago, and make out in his car, and now he was saying stay with me in my room......

But he assured me if I'm uncomfortable then he'll not share the same room and will sleep in another room, but then I said it's ok we can share...... and made up my mind for consequences of staying in his room....

Mr. Phichit smiled at me, greeted me and already brought everything for me like he already knows about my staying in his room....

From toothbrush to my sleeping cloths.... Everything was there in his room...... and Saint was treating me like I'm the precious thing of him

I showered first, wore my sleeping cloth which were more comfortable then my usual nighty and just slept on edge of the bed then he came in the room, just a towel wrapped around his waist, God he was looking so fucking hot, "you have to control yourself Perth, just pretend you are sleeping, don't move, just close your eyes" I was pretending that I was sleeping, he came near me kissed my forehead and turned to grab his cloth from his wardrobe, his back was in front of me now....

The water was sliding from his body and that hickeys all over his body gave me instead shiver but somehow, I managed and closed my eyes again and after changing he also slept beside me.

He pulled me to his side and slept beside me holding me tightly, then I also fell asleep holding him.

...........................................................................................................

Saint's Pov

When I came in room, I saw Perth was sleeping and he was looking so cute in his sleep that I couldn't resist his cuteness and kissed his forehead, I wanted to kiss his cheeks, his lips and the whole body but "control Saint, he is sleeping don't bother him, you already crossed your limit few hours ago and he didn't say anything and let you do whatever you want but now you have to control yourself"

So, I pulled him closed to me, wrapped my hands around his waist and slept beside him, after sometimes he also held my hand and we both slept hugging each other.

....

I was sleeping with my love Perth and he turned towards me and started kissing me knowingly and I was enjoying his kissing, and sucking my lips then I heard some similar sound, I ignored at first but then the sound started getting louder and suddenly I opened my eyes....

That was a dream, Perth was still sleeping in my embrace, I took my phone it was 11 am and there were 5 missed calls of Mr. Phichit I shut the phone off so that he could sleep without any noise and sigh but wait I was hard.... God...... I have to wake up before him, if he will see me like this, this will be an embarrassment for me......

So, I let myself down out of the bed, without making any noise, and went straight to the bathroom, and jerked myself...... and then showered....

When I came out of the bathroom, he was still sleeping, and my horny ass couldn't resist the sleeping beauty and kissed him out of nowhere, and woke him up......

"Good morning love" at first, he was shocked but I think then he remembered whatever happened the previous night and started blushing.... And hide his face in the blanket......

.......................................................................................

Perth's pov

I was feeling like I was sleeping in the cloud, so soft heartwarming, holding Saint, and he was kissing me....

Then I felt some warmth on my face and that was not just a dream, he was kissing me......

Fuck I was shocked.... I was dreaming he was kissing me...... and he was actually doing the same thing....... He wished me good morning and my face gone red all of a sudden so I just took the blanket and cover my face.... I was blushing.... And he was smiling.......

I want my every morning like that......

He asked if I wanted to take shower or some more sleep, I stood up as fast as I can.... Told him I'm going to take a shower....... And ran towards the bathroom, and locked the door......

He was worried he asked me, everything alright, and I just said yesses....

Fuck I was hard...... just by kissing, I can't face him in the situation......

I came out of the bathroom, wrapping myself with a towel, he was all dressed up already, and was looking fucking handsome in white shirt and ice blue ripped jeans, there were so many dresses for me too......

But he suddenly stood up from his place, and started kissing me,

I... Ahhhhh love youhhh so much Perth

I was shocked but then I kissed him back.... "I love ahhhhh too Son"

"What did you say" he broke the kiss

"Sss sorry you didn't like it" I was nervous

"No say it again"

"Son" as I said again, he kissed me even more passionately and put me on the bed.......

I was sitting on the edge of the bed and he was on his knee bending towards me and kissing me.......

"Do you like it" I asked caressing his cheeks

"From now, I will only response when you will say Son, I'm Son only for you" he was very happy I think

I nodded and smiled and he kissed my cheeks......

He asked me about the name, and I told him when I was in my high school, and his first album was released, I gone mad, and always used to go to the mountains and listen to your songs...

And then I started following you and saved your photos, your little information, and created a folder and named it "SON"

...................................................................................................

Third Party's Pov

When Perth was telling his story Saint started crying, then Perth cupped his cheeks kissed on his forehead....

Saint was very touched and he hugged him, and then started kissing his chest, Perth was still half naked.

They were kissing each other and the door bell rang, they smiled at each other and asked who was there, it was again Mr. Phichit......

As he said it's me sir and they started laughing... then Perth took one of the dress selected by his love.

He was inviting them for breakfast, they took their breakfast then Saint drop Perth to his college and left for his office......

Both were teased by their friends...... Anong came to Saint's office and only left after hearing the whole story......

On the other side Perth was blushing the whole day in college, he skipped mostly classes and his friends were also teasing him, and they all were trying their best to ask everything but Perth didn't tell anything except the long drive......

Saint left early from the usual schedule coz he wanted to prepare something and on the other Perth also left for his hostel.

In the evening Saint called Perth and told him he wanted to meet him, Perth was already excited so he agreed and dressed himself in a classy black shirt and jeans.......

Saint told him to wait in his room but Perth didn't want to create any trouble for him so he told him I'll wait at the outer gate.......

Saint came in his black Bugatti he was also wearing black shirt and jeans..... they didn't decide but they were wearing same color...... coincident like this.... ahhhhh

As saint get out of the car and saw his lover the smile came automatically on his face...... same with Perth

He was wearing mask and as they get into the car Perth just removed his mask and kissed him...... Saint smiled

Saint booked the whole hotel coz he didn't want to create any problem for both of them (both are worried for each other)

The whole dinner was so lovely, Saint ordered all Perth's favorite food and Perth was all surprised, they were enjoying each other's company, they didn't talk too much coz it was their first date, and both mutually decided to take their own time......

Then Saint took him to the roof top, Perth didn't understand at the first but as they both reached the fire cracker program started...... Perth's eyes were filled with tears......

And he hugged him tight...... Saint was noticing Perth was hesitating so he asked him if he was uncomfortable or not....... But then Perth took something out of his pocket and gave to Saint....... Saint looked him like he was asking him what was that......

But he didn't say anything and got nervous.........

Saint unwrapped the box and opened it....... There were two bracelets.... One was black and other one was white...... he saw them and smiled like crazy......

"Couple bracelets" Perth was still nervous

"Do you like it? I was so confused, I wanted to give something expensive but......" he paused and Saint pecked his lips....

"Shhhhhh... don't say anything, no gift can ever match to this, this is the most precious gift I've ever received......"

"Which one is mine then, black or white" Perth was still quite and Saint asked him

"I want you to wear white, angel wears white, and you are my angel" he said innocently

Saint took white bracelet in his hand, and put it on Perth's hand

"Hey that was for you" Perth said and Saint suddenly kissed him....

"You talked too much; do you know why I put this white bracelet on your hand" Perth nodded in have no idea at all

"This white bead symbolizes the positivity of the life, I was so lonely in my life before I met you, there was something missing but when I saw you, I was so attracted by your kindness, your smiley face, whenever I'm around you, your aura just gives me positive vibes, and I want you to be my positivity for the life, so white is for you"

Perth was all surprised by whatever Saint just said to him, I wanted to kiss him but his shy ass won't allow him

"What about black then, I was thinking to wear the black one coz black reminds me of the all nights I spent with you or I'll be spend in the future, the concert night, the hospital night and our first ride, they all were the precious night of my life" he said with pouted face

"Hooo, I had not idea about it, Mr. Dr. can also be this philosophic" he said and smiled

But Perth was also giving him a puppy face

"For me black is the color of darkness, and I chose black for me because it will always remind me that I will remove all the darkness from your and filled your life with colors, but after hearing your night thoughts I was so impressed Mr. Dr."

And they both laughed and Perth put the black one in Saint's hand......

"Mr. Perth Tanapon, will you be my positive aura for the life time" suddenly Saint bent on his knee and asked Perth

Perth was surprise but then he nodded in yes and pushed him for a tight hug......

"I love you Saint"

"What did you say"

Perth saw him in confusion

"Saint is not my name"

"I love you so much Son" Perth smiled and said again

"I love you too Perth"

And kissed each other.....

Images I used are not belong to me

Love you so much❤💜🧡

Thanku so much for appreciating me 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 8.5K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...
1K 74 13
Love at first sight., they say it's like a spark which ignites our hearts instantly, ablaze. I don't believe it.. But., The moment our eyes met, I t...
163K 3.6K 23
"In public you are my secretary in private you are Daddy's boy..... "πŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ LBC fan fiction..... #5 rules in our relationship: * call me Daddy * Don'...
164K 6.3K 24
TayNew FanFic Best Friend who secretly in love with each otherπŸ’™ It's my first fanfic & Hope you all enjoy reading πŸ“– πŸ’™ Sorry if there is any typ...