second meeting

After three years Saint and Anong came back to Pattaya because of Aom's engagement. She fell in love with her classmate and because her boyfriend was also rich (rules of rich family, you can't fall for any ordinary man) so their parents fixed their engagement too, just like Saint and Anong.

So, they were all enjoying their engagement and suddenly Saint's father announced Saint's and Anong's marriage.

Rest you all know the quarrel between son and his father.

                                                           {Back to present}

After that incident Saint started stalking Perth on social media, he even creates a fake account and followed him.

One day when Saint goes to a mall for some personal things and he saw Perth at there. But before he does something people recognized him, even though his face was all covered, and then Perth and his friends also came near to him, Perth was a big fan of him, so he wants an autograph of Saint but he didn't get a chance.

After that Saint disappeared, and the crowd dispersed. So, Perth again goes to place where Saint was stood, he closed his eyes and starts breathing like he wants to feel his fragrance, and then Perth's friends started teasing him by Saint's name, and Perth started blushing.

Whatever just happened Saint was watching them (he hides himself). And a smile appeared on his face.

When Saint was going with Mr. Phichit, he was happy and Mr. Phichit noticed him and asked him "do you want to know him more"

Saint was shocked and embarrassed too.

But he asked "is it possible?"

"don't worry I'll manage everything" Mr. Phichit said and winked at him

Saint again started blushing.

Mr. Phichit was happy coz he had never seen him like this since he was working with him. He also wanted him to be happy, he always treated him like his son, and Saint too respect Mr. Phichit.

So, he assured Saint about Perth and then both left.

I was so confused about Saint's manager, like I know only bl couple and all are so young to be a manager then I remembered him, he played Saint's father's role in a series, though he played a negative role in the start but then he became nice, so ...

I was so confused about Saint's manager, like I know only bl couple and all are so young to be a manager then I remembered him, he played Saint's father's role in a series, though he played a negative role in the start but then he became nice, so I thought he can be perfect for his manager. After Anong he is also my favorite character.

This part is too short coz I don't want to mess Perth's life with any other part so stay tuned for the next part if you want to know about Perth's life, till then bye bye

Thanku so much for appreciating me🥰

Images I used are not belongs to me😶

Lots of love💜🧡

                                                                               🧡 miss you so much 🧡