SUPPAPONG UDOMKAEWKANJANA (SAINT)

SAINT'S LIFE

SAINT'S LIFE

The Suppapong family is the top rich family of Pattaya, the city of beaches. They own many hotels and mall in the city as well out of the station too. The two Suppapong brothers (and their spouses too) are in the charge of the whole business.

Saint is the only son of big brother where the younger brother has two children. The elder one is Kovit Suppapong but his nick name is Ice and the younger one is Aom Suppapong.

Ice is always jealous of Saint and talks only occasionally but Aom and Saint has a strong boding.

Anong is the best friend of Aom and Saint (she has a crush on Saint too that's why Ice is jealous of Saint coz he likes her too but for Saint she is just his best friend)

Anong's father is the business partner of the Suppapong family and their family friends too.

They all are go to same school. Saint is in his last year of high school where other three in the second last year. Saint has a interest in music but his father was totally against with it coz he wanted him to become a business man like him but somehow his mother convince him and a teacher comes to their house for teaching him.

Saint is quite shy in nature and Ice as his name an arrogant brat.

The girls are sweet in nature.

Saint has only friend in his school named Preed. They were friends from middle school (all other classmates always wanted to be friend with him coz of his family except Preed). Saint likes him more than a friend but never confess coz he was confused with his feelings of liking a boy. One fine day Saint and his friend Preed both are talking to each other Preed was teasing him with Anong he thought Anong is the girlfriend of Saint and actually whole school treat them as a couple but Saint never like her in that way.

Both were laughing and teasing each other and suddenly they come so close to each other.

SAINT'S POV

Me and Preed were friends from middle school. The first encounter was kindaa funny though our driver dropped us (me and other three) at the main gate and Preed was also came with his car (he was so bold from the young age so he started driving from middle school) so when our driver was turning the car and Preed was on his way to the school suddenly they bumped into each other.

And Preed was a quite hot temper person so he started arguing with our driver and on the other side Ice also ran just to defend our driver or maybe just for showing off himself in front of Anong.

After giving lots of energy both the guys got tired and both gave look to each other and got in the school. Me and both the girls were waiting for them to stop the fight.

When I was seating in the class and girls are roaming around me and Preed entered in the class. When I first saw him, I find him quite attractive his rough personality his attitude and obviously his good looks, all the girls started staring at him he gave me a look (coz he saw me with Ice) and seat beside me.