First Date

Perth's pov

I was on ninth cloud when I was laying on top of him, I never kissed anyone coz I never felt anything the way I feel for Saint, I had never imagined in my life that I'll kiss him, kiss him in his car and not only kissing......

God what had gotten into me, he confessed his love I also confessed we were sleeping in his car, no one wanted to separate from each other.

He was holding me tightly and my head was on his chest, he was caressing my hair, we were so into each other, I kissed his chest so many times, and in reply he kissed my head after every kiss of mine.

Then his phone rang, Mr. Phichit was on the other side, Saint said he will be there soon, and I looked at the mobile. It was already 3 am, so I told him to go, but he was not in the mood, but I insisted him and he agreed with me.

The time limit to enter my hostel was already gone long ago, so he insisted me to came with him in his hotel, but I was so nervous, like we just confess our love an hour ago, and make out in his car, and now he was saying stay with me in my room......

But he assured me if I'm uncomfortable then he'll not share the same room and will sleep in another room, but then I said it's ok we can share...... and made up my mind for consequences of staying in his room....

Mr. Phichit smiled at me, greeted me and already brought everything for me like he already knows about my staying in his room....

From toothbrush to my sleeping cloths.... Everything was there in his room...... and Saint was treating me like I'm the precious thing of him

I showered first, wore my sleeping cloth which were more comfortable then my usual nighty and just slept on edge of the bed then he came in the room, just a towel wrapped around his waist, God he was looking so fucking hot, "you have to control yourself Perth, just pretend you are sleeping, don't move, just close your eyes" I was pretending that I was sleeping, he came near me kissed my forehead and turned to grab his cloth from his wardrobe, his back was in front of me now....

The water was sliding from his body and that hickeys all over his body gave me instead shiver but somehow, I managed and closed my eyes again and after changing he also slept beside me.

He pulled me to his side and slept beside me holding me tightly, then I also fell asleep holding him.

...........................................................................................................

Saint's Pov

When I came in room, I saw Perth was sleeping and he was looking so cute in his sleep that I couldn't resist his cuteness and kissed his forehead, I wanted to kiss his cheeks, his lips and the whole body but "control Saint, he is sleeping don't bother him, you already crossed your limit few hours ago and he didn't say anything and let you do whatever you want but now you have to control yourself"

So, I pulled him closed to me, wrapped my hands around his waist and slept beside him, after sometimes he also held my hand and we both slept hugging each other.

....

I was sleeping with my love Perth and he turned towards me and started kissing me knowingly and I was enjoying his kissing, and sucking my lips then I heard some similar sound, I ignored at first but then the sound started getting louder and suddenly I opened my eyes....