The hospital

Anong's pov

After investigate about Perth, I was pretty sure he is a nice guy, but I wanted to know about him more and also wanted Saint to confess his feelings and one more thing is Perth also likes him or not? That was the biggest tension for me, but I already knew about what to do next.

"I have a plan" I said to Ice

"I knew it, tell me, my gf is so smart" he was pooling my cheeks

I told him about Saint's concert, so we have to change somethings about the concert, I also convinced Mr. Phichit and he also agreed, and not only he agreed but the organizers also liked my suggestion.

That will be the first show of Saint in his home town, and with these changes almost all the people wanted to be the one of his audience, so changes were,                                                              first the theme was like the open theater with the beds in the open big area, then the couple entry whether they are friends or bf gf it doesn't mater but must have a partner with themselves, and then the first half with a rock concert and then the other half with romantic medleys of Saint's song and then the sleep over.

(The second chapter "The concert" was all planned by Anong)

The organizers just got crazy with the theme they liked it so much and the response was outstanding even the prices of tickets increased four times in few days, but for Perth and his friends I already told Mr. Phichit to reserved their tickets and of course I told him to not tell anything about this to Saint that it was all my plan. So, the day of to execute the plan came and all were going smoothly as we all planed, Perth had been distracted by the guards and he got the last seat with no partner I felt bad for him but for him and specially for my bestie I had to do this. When Saint knew about his coming, he was so surprised but at the same time he was very happy and in the middle of the night as I planned, he asked Mr. Phichit that he wanted to see him, I know my buddy that's why I planned last bed for Perth with no partner, and it was confirm Saint really liked him so much.

Now its time to know about Perth's feeling but now I was so happy for my Saint, finally he was into someone, after the school incident he didn't like anyone, and whenever someone approached him, he would just refuse them.

Saint was happy, just with a few minutes of meeting not exactly the meeting but he was able to see his crush without any hurdles and with this closeness. After the concert we all were talking in his room and suddenly he fainted, he was so tired and that was the result but we all were so shocked Ice and Mr. Phichit put him in the car we left for the hospital, out of nowhere I got an idea and I told driver to took a left and told him about the other hospital, Ice and Mr. Phichit were shocked, and Ice even scolded me for my behavior but as I told the name of the hospital to driver Mr. Phichit understand everything and he agreed with me, but Ice was still angry with me, but we both ignored him and told driver to went straight to the hospital.

.........................................................................................................

Saint's pov

I was just so happy to see Perth, I touched him, kissed him even in his sleep he was looking cuter and lovable, I just couldn't resist this innocent face of him, when I laced my hands with his hands, I felt like I don't need anything in my life, when I kissed his forehead and he gave a smile in his sleep that was the precious moment of my life, I thanked Mr. Phichit for whatever he done for me.

We all were talking in my room I was so happy and enjoying the success of the concert with Anong, Ice and Mr. Phichit and then I got blank and when I woke up, I was in a hospital, I was so confused what exactly happened to me, but then I heard Mr. Phichit talking to doctors and I saw Perth there, I thought I was dreaming but when Anong came with Perth I realized I was not dreaming, and my heart started racing even faster, when touched my forehead to check my temperature, God I think I'm gonna faint again, he was also nervous I can feel his fingers shivering, and Anong introduced him and I was like dude I even know his ancestors but I just smiled.