Tsugikuni Twins Reincarnated...

By da_foxy

The stories of the Tsugikuni Twins were passed down onto generations of the Demon Slayer Corp. The twins have... More

Before you read
CHAPTER ONE - DEATH
CHAPTER TWO - REINCARNATED
CHAPTER THREE- I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK EARLY
CHAPTER FOUR - DEMON TURNED SIBLINGS
CHAPTER FIVE - TEMPLE DEMON
CHAPTER SIX - SPIRITS? GHOSTS?
CHAPTER SEVEN - HE WOKE UP, BUT WITH A KATANA?
CHAPTER EIGHT - THE FINALE SELECTION EXAM
CHAPTER NINE -FINALE SELECTION (PART 2)
CHAPTER TEN - GETTING THEIR NICHIRIN BLADES
CHAPTER ELEVEN - FIRST MISSION
CHAPTER TWELVE - FIRST MISSION (PART 2)
Chapter 13- Encounter with Muzan(again)
Chapter 14- The nice demons
Chapter 15- Tamayo and Yushiro
Chapter 16- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout
Chapter 17- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout part 2
Chapter 18- A demon who lied to herself
Chapter 19- Agatsuma Zenitsu
Chapter 20- Inside the house
Chapter 22- Searching for-
Chapter 23- My name is Tsugikuni Y-
Chapter 24- Village attack
Chapter 25- The hashiras
Chapter 26- Hashira meeting
Chapter 27- Nani da faquk
Chapter 28- The tale of the Tsugikuni slayers
Chapter 29- Demon turned Tsugikuni and Ukimi slayer
Chapter 30- Train mission
Chapter 31- Sweetly bitter dreams/memories
Chapter 32- Past or present
Chapter 33- Akaza
Chapter 34- Tsugikuni Yoriichi awaken and the strange demon Hizu
Chapter 35- The aftermath of a fiery battle
Chapter 36- Kyojuro is kinda like Senjuro in a way don't you think?
Chapter 37- Red light district arc start
Chapter 38- Red light district arc start pt.2
Thanksgiving special [Requested](I know I'm late)
Chapter 39- Sold
Chapter 40- Scouting information
Yoriichi + Michikatsu x reader(gender neutral) special [Requested]
Chapter 42- The oiran with 'hime' in her name
Secret Santa [special]
Chapter 43- Battle of the flower district start
Chapter 44- Fighting the past connections
Chapter 45- Three speedy b*tches and Michikatsu
Chapter 46- O/Yoriichi to the rescue
Chapter 47- Red light district aftermath
Chapter 48- Upper moons meeting
Chapter 49- Go to the swordsmith village
Chapter 50- Hot spring encounter
Chapter 51- Mechanical doll
Chapter 52- Inheritance of the fallen
Just a quick ass announcement 4 2morrow
Chapter 53- Swordsmith village attack
Chapter 54- Swordsmith village attack (2)
Egg (blue spider lily) hunt [Easter special]
'The end' is near
Chapter 55- Swordsmith village attack (3)
Chapter 56- Swordsmith village arc end
Chapter 57- The slayer mark
Chapter 58- Hashira training
Chapter 59- The beginning of the last battle
Chapter 60 - The end
Re-writing this shit

Chapter 21- Book mark

2.5K 106 17
By da_foxy

Before you start,

I will publish another chapter today from the voting thing. Only like, 1 person voted so yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you?"

 "Hi! Usually if someone asked who I am, I would just reply with 'stranger danger' but since I went through your stuff, I should do something as an apology so I'll tell you my name! I'm Kamado Michikatsu, nice to meet cha'. Are you the author of 'Chasing after her'?"

"You...... read my story?"

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Michikatsu stared into the eyes of the demon in front of him and replied, "Yeah I did. It was amazing!" with a closed eyed smile.

The demon in front of him just stared at him in shock. "Y-you liked it?"

"Yeah! I can tell that you had put a lot of effort in your work. It was really detailed."

"So you would support my writing if I had published them?" asked the demon.

"I would..... that was if you had published them before you became a demon."

Silence

No one said a word. The drum demon just stared at Michikatsu in shock while the other was just smiling back at him.

"You.....know I'm a demon?" asked Michikatsu.

"I know there's another demon when I see one."

"...Another demon?"

"Do I really look that human to you?" asked Michikatsu his sclera turning red for a spilt second.

"You too?" 

"Yes. I am too a demon."

"But you look so human." said the drum demon in disbelief. "Was it that guy too? Did he suddenly appear and tell you something? Did he suddenly disappear when you've become a demon as well?" asked the drum demon.

"Hm? Are you talking about Muzan?" 

"Y-you dare say his name?! W-wait...the curse....it's not affecting you. How?!" said the drum demon.

"I had the curse removed by someone. But anyways, I've told you my name so what's yours?" asked Michikatsu.

"I'm Kyogai."

"Nice to meet you Kyogai." said Michikatsu with a smile. "So, why did you become a demon?" 

Kyogai suddenly had a flashback. Memories filled his brain seeing a man yell at him and throw his papers. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Michikatsu's muzzle which was dangling  around his neck hit against the elbow of the golden eyed demon.

"I-I don't remember. It's been quite a long time. Not many could remember who or what they were after they turn into a demon." replied Kyogai.

"Hm. Does that mean I'm a special case along with my sister? Or maybe it was because we haven't been turned into a demon long enough to forget. Although my Nezuko and I did go wild when we first turned." mumbled Michikatsu but Kyogai heard.

"Either way, you are a special case."

"Huh?" said Michikatsu confused.

"Even though the smell of human blood fills this house, you're not even reacting one bit while other demons in this house are going insane. There's even a human with marechi blood here. You must be a high rank demon if you're able to control yourself. But you don't have a kanji in your eyes so you're not an uppermoon. Tell me, what's your rank?" said Kyogai.

"Rank? Sorry to tell you this but I do not work under Kibutsiju Muzan nor will I ever. I do not have a ranking nor a title. Maybe the reason I can control myself is because I have a sense of consciousness. I see that you're clearly not interested in the flesh of humans either. You must've been tired of it for a while. Or maybe you're too full? Who knows. You even seem unsure of that. Either way, it's none of m business. I'm just a demon who's the sibling of demon slayers." smile Michikatsu.

"Demon....slayers? I'm quite surprised that you didn't try to eat them the second you were turned into a demon." said Kyogai in disbelief. 

"I was gonna do it. But my brother stopped me. He's really strong and I hope I can be like him one day. But is it strange for a demon to wield a sword? Can a demon use a breathing technique either?" questioned Michikatsu.

"I've never seen on in person. But I heard a story of a demon in the Sengoku Era who still had their own will after turning into a demon a raising their blade against him. Apparently he use to be a demon slayer until he got captured on a mission to save his friend and was unwillingly turned into a demon. He was able to use breathing techniques as well. But unfortunately the only demon  who could use breathing styles died after his fight with that man. Suicide apparently. He went after his brother." Kyogai told the story.

"Wow. You know cool stories like those too?!"

"Of course. I've always been interest in them." replied Kyogai with a small smile that was barely noticable.

"Well I think I should go now." said Michikatsu. "But before I do...... are Sakura's trees really as pretty as you described them to be in "Chasing after her?"" asked Michikatsu with pure curiosity

"Yeah they are." replied Kyogai with a small smile.

Michikatsu started walking towards the exit before Kyogai called out to him.

"Wait."

"Yes?" answered Michikatsu with confusion written in his eyes.

"Here. You can have this." Kyogai handed him a bookmark with a sakura tree on the side and a mountain with red strings.

(I was gonna put a picture of a bookmark someone gave to me but I found this one and it fit 'Sakura trees' more)

"What's this?" asked Michikatsu looking at the bookmark in his hands.

"It's a bookmark so you could keep track of the page you were at when reading. It's helpful so you won't have to find the page again or fold the corner of the page. Look, this is what a Sakura tree looks like. That's the only thing that I have that has a picture of what a Sakura tree looks like. I probably won't need it anymore after today." replied Kyogai.

"Thank you so much!" Michikatsu gave a quick hug to Kyogai before walking back into the hallways of the house.

'Michikatsu, good luck on your journey. I hope you won't forget me.'  thought Kyogai with a genuine smile on his face.

With Michikatsu*

A demon wearing a purple nagagi with golden eyes could be seen walking in the hallways of the house. Then, then demon suddenly spoke up,

"The story about the demon turned slayer.......was you wasn't it sensei?"

A nearly fully translucent figure of a demon with the same features as Michikatsu and a nichirin blade on the side of his hip suddenly could be seen.

[I dOn'T KnOW]

replied the spirit.

[YoU'lL hAve tO fINd oUt]

the spirit's lips curved into a sly smile.

Time breathing; first form: time skip*

"Hm, looks like you defeated the demon." said Michikatsu walking up to Yoriichi and the others who were about to walk out the exit.

"Michikatsu! So you did go inside the house. Your box is right in the front here." said Yoriichi.

"Hm, looks like Zenitsu is passed out." said Michikatsu poking the unconscious boy's face.

"You gave the kids quite a scare nii-chan. I think you should apologise." said Tanjiro.

Looking over to the two scared kids who was hidding behind their oldest brother, Michikatsu smiled and said, "Sorry for scaring ya' kids!"

"You should probably get into the box before Zenitsu wakes up." said Yoriichi.

"Right!" said Michikatsu.

"Hey nii-chan....what's that?" asked Tanjiro pointing to the bookmark in his hands.

"Oh this?......A last gift from my friend."

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

New character enter:

%🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛% LOADING

                                                                                           {Kiyoshi}

race: human

gender: male

type: marechi blood

relationships: Teruko(little sister), Shoichi(little brother)

history: Kiyoshi lives with his two little siblings. One day when walking outside with his siblings, he was taken by a demon, getting injured and getting dragged back to Kyogai's house.

manga debut: 20(flashback)

                              22(full debut)

anime debut: s1 ep 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tashio Secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Michikatsu knew that Kyogai gave the bookmark to him as a last gift before death.

-Kyogai knew he was gonna die that day. He didn't have the heart to kill Michikatsu's family but still fought them with his all

-Kiyoshi has never said a single word in this fanfic

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter. Hope you have a good day/evening/night. 
Sleep early, don't stay up late. 
I am going to publish another chapter today but I gotta eat first.

Reccomendation anime: Rising of the shield hero/ Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Yah idiotic-san/chan/kun out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 97 25
(completed) Michikatsu Tsugikuni And Yoriichi Tsugikuni Are Given A Second Chance And Are Reborn In The Future As Kouichi Kimura And Kouji Minamoto A...
144K 3.8K 91
(Name) Rengoku is the twin sister of our lovable flame hashira Kyojuro. What will happen once Tanjiro visits the Rengoku residents after Kyojuro's de...
666 44 10
...For the first time, Kokushibou's hold on his sword was shaky. A wave of unexpected emotions flowed through his mind as he laid two choices before...
628 0 17
My ancestor Tanjiro Kamado was the greatest Demon slayer of all time and now almost a 100 years later the demons have returned. And I'm the last hope...