The Hot Teacher | Lauren/ you

By Mindmybuisiness

Moving into a new town, new friends & new place. A place where you realized that you like women, but it's a w... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 3 (part 2)
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36

chapter 26

1.2K 39 5
By Mindmybuisiness

Y/n's POV

I'm watering the plants in our backyard since it's weekend and I have nothing to do.

Camila is still not answering my phone calls and texts. I have a bad feeling there's something going on. I never said I love her but she's still my girlfriend, of course I care. Then suddenly my phone ring.

I look at the caller ID and quickly answered it.

"Hello, babe? I missed you what happened? You're not answering my texts and calls." I ask.

"I missed you too, but I have something to tell you, y/n. Please don't hate me." She said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It's just... I can't take us anymore. Im breaking up with you." She said.

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say.

"Hello? Are you still there?" She ask.

"Oh. Okay..." I said and hung up still processing what just happened.

My phone dings indicating someone sent me a message. I look at it and it's from unknown number. I opened it and my heart broke. Someone send me a picture with Camila kissing this guy.

I look at it one more time and started crying. She cheated on me. She could've said she have someone else. I turn of my phone and stop watering the plants.

I walk inside my house and head to my room. I sighed and strip from my clothes and went to the bathroom and take a long shower.

"I'm so stupid." I told myself as the water make contact with my skin.

"I know it won't work out, why did I give it a try? God I'm so desperate."

"Forget about her already, she's not worth it." Little voice said.

"It's not easy."

"You'll get over this soon. It really takes some time."

I cried. I'm such a crybaby. I hate this feeling but I can't stop it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 861 40
I have questioned my sexuality since day first but I am really certain that I am going to marry my boyfriend, Ty. He was basically my everything. But...
153K 6K 30
Lauren/You Fanfiction. Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm 17 and I am a senior in Pimlico High, straight A student and probably the most bullied. People think I'm a n...
89.8K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...