Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Beginning of a Month

962 49 9
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 47 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Konoha hospital

Kurenai watched her student lay unconcious in her bed with a sad look on her beautiful face. "I'm just glad the doctors managed to get you in time" the red eyed Jounin caressed Hinata and tucked in her hair.

She recollected to what happened on how she and Naruto saved Hinata. She was glad Naruto helped her because nobody else did. Suddenly a nurse came in the room and stood behind her "excuse me. Miss Yuhi but I need to do a check up on lady Hyuuga" Kurenai nodded "okay I come later" the nurse didn't mind her staying but Kurenai looked exhausted.

Kurenai looked at her surrogate little sister with sympathy and then left intending to come later.

Naruto sighed as he came out of a hospital room particularly Lee's room. He just was rejected by Gai to teach him.

"Well it wasn't a rejection" Naruto walked through the hospital in deep thought as he remembered the discussion they had.

Flashback

Lee was unconscious as in his room were two people.

"You want me to train you" Gai responded making Naruto nod "that's right"

Gai's eyes trailed to Lee for bit making Naruto speak "I know it's the wrong time with what happened to Lee." Gai nodded "I will train you!" Naruto's eyes went wide but before he spoke Gai interjected "but not at this time" the Uzumaki nodded a bit disappointed.

Gai suddenly smiled "when Lee gets better I will then consider your request"

Naruto smiled and bowed a bit to show his appreciation "thank you Gai-san" Gai smiled "when we begin you will call me Gai-Sensei"

Naruto nodded and was about to leave when Gai spoke "Good luck against Neji" Naruto turned around to see Gai with a serious expression "although I do not condone. What Neji done was wrong. But he is strong."

Naruto nodded slowly and then thanked Gai and left.

End of flashback

"Naruto" Someone put a hand on Naruto's shoulders making him look at who it was.

"Kakashi..." Naruto looked at the man who had a serious expression "we need to talk"

Hokage Tower

"Nice for you to be here..." the Sandaime had his hands together while he looked at his student before him.

Jiraiya of the Sannin stood before his teacher "I was already in the area...." The man then had a lecherous expression "looking for a new inspiration"

Sarutobi blushed a bit then coughed "enough Jiraiya do you understand to what you have been told"

Jiraiya now had a solemn expression "so what do you expect to do"

The Sandiame looked at his student "I will speak with the boy...he certainly inherited both his parents genes"

"I thought he was nothing like his parents" Jiraiya smirked making his teacher frown "yes and I still do personality wise. The boy is a little rough around the edges"

Jiraiya chuckled but then put his game face on "anyway the technique you told me. What made you so sure that he made it?"

Teacher and student's eyes made contact then Hiruzen sighed "it was the way he explained it. Only the creator of the technique can explain their work in such a way"

The fourth's teacher nodded "I expected it as much. The boy is a prodigy given his records in the academy. But he sure doesn't act like one" Hiruzen nodded as all the prodigies he had seen develop in this village acted a little on the quiet and reserved side.

"Jiraiya I want you to train him in this month break" the Sannin's eyes went wide a bit "what really"

Sarutobi raised his eyebrow "I thought you will be delighted to teach him"

"It's not that Sensei. I think he won't accept it" Hiruzen sighed "I know but do try to because I need him to have someone to bond with in this village"

"I know Sensei where you are going with this but the village hates him and I...." Jiraiya had a sad expression now but then shrugged it off "I will do my best to teach him but that's all"

"Thank you Jiraiya" Jiraiya smiled and then was about to leave when Kakashi walked in the room getting their attention."

The old man then looked at his successor's student "what is it Kakashi" Kakashi had a serious expression as there was no orange book in sight.

"Hokage-Sama"

10 minutes ago

Naruto and Kakashi were in the reception area as they faced one another.

Naruto then remembered to what Kisara told him and not rely on him.

But Naruto being Naruto decided to give him the benefit of a doubt after all he was his teacher. "Kakashi I need your help in something"

"No..." Naruto's eyes went wide slightly "wha...what"

"I can't train you. I won't have the time." The jounin said calmly. "Don't worry though, I found somebody to look after your training instead."

"What...? But..." The blond scowled, opening his mouth.

"And this time it will be actually someone that could benefit your skill set." Kakashi said calmly.

Naruto blinked has he couldn't believe it.

"Why did you hide it, Naruto?" Kakashi looked at the blond with disapproval. "I'm not merely your teacher. I'm your commander. I need to know the capabilities of my soldiers to command them effectively. What you did was stupid and immature. It breaks the teamwork and my orders."

"What?" The blond was flabbergasted "What are you talking about, Kakashi?"

Kakashi leaned back with a sigh "and for starters I'm your Sensei..."

He was starting to get irritated with the boy. Two teammates were injured and one was in recovery, this became far beyond the worst expectations, and he still let his jealousy of Sasuke's skill and popularity drive him into this stupidity?

"Don't play with me, Naruto." He said bluntly. "That technique wasn't done overnight it looked like you worked on it for a while. That kind of skill is not your level. I don't know what your teacher told you and I don't care. You will stop this immediately."

Naruto froze as he processed to what the man in front of him said and his face darkened. "He....doesn't think I'm good enough."

"I....can't believe it" the blond muttered

Kakashi stared at the genin and sighed.

"No. You obviously don't." He closed his eye briefly.

"Well I sure don't see what it has to do with you picking Sasuke rather to be a teacher!"

"You saw the person Sasuke will be facing. Gaara is a fearsome opponent. He needs help if he wants to survive, much less win."

"What are you saying?" Naruto was astounded. "You saw the Hyuuga?

"You are facing a Leaf shinobi. When you lose you will just have a bruised ego. Sasuke's opponent is a killer, an unstable one, at that."

"I will lose..." Naruto's eyes went wide he couldn't believe what he heard and here he was giving this man a benefit of a doubt.

Naruto had enough "fuck him!"

"Neji is a prodigy the rookie of the year so it is expected. But your guts won't be enough"

"Now Naruto I want answers as to where you learned that technique. Remember failure to comply and I will to take you to Hokage-Sama" Kakashi then went hand put his hand on his shoulder and gave him an eye smile.

Big mistake.

"Naruto don't worry I'll will..." suddenly Naruto roughly took then man's hand off his shoulder which made a loud slapping sound. "SLAP"

Kakashi's eyes were wide in shock as he looked at the blond who was shaking as he spoke icily "don't touch me...don't you EVER touch me!"

The fourth's student's eyes narrowed as he was about to retort but Naruto beat him to it as he turned around and walked off knowing that if he stayed any longer someone would have been on the floor.

"I should have known. Everything I been through and yet I stupidly persisted thinking that everything would have been different"

Suddenly Kakashi grabbed his shoulder again this time he was serious "Naruto its time we go to see Hoka..."

Kakashi's eyes went wide as he saw an angry Naruto lunge at him.

Suddenly before Naruto got to him Kurenai came in the middle as she grabbed Naruto and pushed him back.

Naruto saw red "get off me!" Naruto thrashed around as he tried to get away from Kurenai's hold.

Kakashi just stood there agape.

"Naruto stop this now!" Kurenai tried her best to hold him but Naruto ignored her as he screamed "you think I came here for your training...I thought of giving you a chance and asked for an advice. A little advice and you can't even do that!" Naruto scowled at Kakashi who froze and tried to swing at him but Kurenai restrained him tighter.

Suddenly a crowd appeared within the hall as they watched and murmured.

Kakashi got out of his shock "that's enough. I'm going to see Hokage-Sama about this"

"Do I look like I care!"

"Naruto stop this now!" Kurenai looked at Kakashi and scowled "you best go Kakashi before something happens"

Kakashi just looked gravely and shunshined leaving.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Sarutobi and Jiraiya just stood there with their eyes wide.

Hiruzen then looked at his student "you know what to do" Jiraiya nodded and disappeared

"Hokage-Sama" Kakashi asked as Sarutobi took of his head and then put his hand and massaged his scalps in frustration.

"Minato...Kushina is there anything I can do?"

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Naruto what the hell was that!" Kurenai spoke in shock at what happened.

Both of them stood outside the hospital.

Naruto just ignored her as he just stood there. Kurenai expected an answer but the blond just walked off.

Kurenai walked to reach him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Naruto-Kun what..." suddenly Naruto turned her hand away from his shoulder "don't touch me!"

Kurenai's eyes went wide "just leave me alone" Naruto walked off

"Naruto" Kurenai regained her bearings and called out to him.

The Uzumaki stopped on his tracks "I don't need you. I don't need anybody" he then walked off leaving a stunned Kurenai behind.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Sakura was in her bedroom in deep thought. She was saddened to what happened to Sasuke "Sasuke-Kun" he was put in hospital and nobody was allowed to see him.

"I should get him some flowers"

She grabbed hold of the team 7 photo that was on her stand. It was her in the middle with a happy expression, Sasuke on her right and Naruto who both smiled.

She smiled and caressed the picture.

"I hope everything will be alright"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto sat on a bench as he was in deep thought. The sun was setting as it was a beautiful day but Naruto wasn't in any mood he clenched his fists as his mind was in turmoil.

"What shall I do?" Naruto just couldn't fathom to what happened in the hospital and how he lost control. That stupid man thought he will lose against Neji and had to guts to demand about his technique.

"I was stupid of giving him a chance. Kisara was right" Naruto then sighed but then someone nudged him making him look up.

It was Kurenai as she gave him a can of juice. Naruto just looked at her making her sigh and sit next to him.

"Naruto..." Naruto just blanked her "you attempted to attack your Sensei" Naruto grunted "so what"

"It was a foolish thing to do. You know that don't you" Naruto was silent as the woman next to him was speaking the truth.

"He deserved what was coming to him" Naruto clenched his fists as then Kurenai put her hand on his fist making the blond look at her "I know but right now you could be in serious trouble"

Naruto looked down "I'm prepared"

"I know Naruto but please refrain from doing things like that" Kurenai pleaded a bit making the blond nod "I'll try " she then smiled and nodded.

"Here...drink" Naruto looked at her and smiled "thank you" he took it and then two remained in silence for a minute or two as they looked ahead of them.

"I'm sorry" Kurenai turned a bit to look at Naruto who was in space "for saying that. I was angry"

Kurenai started to ponder on what he was saying during those events as she never saw him lose his composure like that.

Suddenly she put her hands on his "It's alright Naruto-Kun"

Konoha forest

Tsuchi Kin had a solemn expression as surrounding her were at least 6 sound shinobies.

Suddenly clapping could be heard as Kabuto then walked in front "congratulations to passing the test so far Kin"

Kin's eyes went wide "Ka...kabuto-san" Kabuto smiled as he adjusted his glasses "wha...whats happening"

Kabuto was expressionless as the girl in front of him went to hysterics "you've just done more than you have to"

"But I passed and went to the finals for Orochimaru-Sama" the Shinobies with Kabuto chuckled making the atmosphere even more tense.

"Thats why. Because you did it all for Orochimaru-Sama" Kabuto smirked cruelly "besides the role you will play next will be crucial for my master's plans"

The ninjas all chuckled while Kin looked to be shaken in fear "make it quick guys. You'll know what you must do" Kabuto them shunshined leaving Kin and the group of sound ninjas alone.

"Sorry little girl but a mission is a mission" the sound ninjas chuckled at Kin who was quiet.

"Yeah you're right about that but...." Kin's hair covered her face as the ninjas then felt the atmosphere turn cold "unfortunately you have picked the wrong mission"

"You bitch!" the sound Shinobies all rushed at Kin who just stood there. She then smirked.

Suddenly deep within the forest screams ensued when it ended right there where the battle was stained with blood and bodies piled.

Kin stood there in the middle her hair was down as she was frowning "this is as far as I go. This girl was just a pawn" she then smirked as this girl still had her uses to her.

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 760 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...
45.3K 1.9K 15
Naruto is dreaming about Sasuke. Is this a chance to make peace with his old friend before the end or something else entirely? (COMPLETED)
117 5 1
Naruto's been Hokage for two years now. He's been down a lot lately as he watches his friends' kids grow up. Naruto and Hinata had recently been tryi...
15.9K 769 21
Hyuga Hinata has dreamt about one - being noticed by her only love, Naruto. She has believed in him even when he was no one, within years the feeling...