Heartless Devil | WWE Fanfict...

By AmazingChanges

In which the Heartless Devil is trying to figure out her way around her career, friendship and love. ________... More

Backstory/Info
Kira's Move Set & Accolades
Act I
01 | Return Preparation
02 | She's Back for War
03 | Girl Time
04 | Raw Debut Plans!
05 | Team Scottish Devil
06 | Main Roster Time
07 | Travel Partners
08 | Nightmares
09 | Are You Okay?
10 | Late Night Stroll
11 | Hell in a Cell
12 | Girlfriend
13 | The Ex's Grand Entrance
14 | Undisputed Protection
Act II
01 | She's Home
02 | Plus and Minus
03 | The Party
04 | Teddy Bear
05 | Recovered and Bruised
06 | Sparring With My Emotions
07 | I'll Go Through The Havoc With You
08 | Love
09 | Daily Life
10 | Takeover: In Your House

Kira's Intro Music, Gear & Bio

522 8 0
By AmazingChanges

Kira's intro music starts at 0:27 seconds into the video up above!

Her gear consists of ripped black and red jeans w/ red and black studded sneakers and a red and black crop top. She also wears a jacket with horns at the top of the hood with a black mask.

---------

Kira is a 28 year old, Half American and Half Japanese woman who was born in Kyoto, Japan. She has a face that resembles her mother while having her father's dark black hair. Her height is around 5 foot 5 making her short when she is in the ring or not.

Best Friends are Io Shirai and Asuka since they all ended up meeting at one point in NXT.

She has regular friends such as Braun Strowman, Jessica (her seamstress) and her trainer, Kofi Kingston. She is also friends with Xavier Woods and Big E.

She has a pet German Shepherd named Cookie and a Pomeranian named Pomegranate who are watched over by her parents when she is on the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 38 11
One day, Ryan Bowman was invited by his brother-in-law to hang out with some of his friends who are wrestlers in the WWE on a show called NXT. He mee...
7.5K 459 39
Something I've been wanting to post for a while. The relationship will take a while to set up. But once we get there it would have been worth the wai...
126K 2.2K 45
"Do you fear me?" "No, I fear loving you" Caitey Gillon has the opportunity that some could on dream of and die for, nursing the superstars of the W...
52.3K 1.6K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...