It's Complicated ...

By misanthropic_soul

Zayn Malik, a huge popstar in the worldwide known band One Direction. He is having the time of his life. Has... More

Chapter 1:-
Chapter 2 :-
Chapter 3:-
Chapter 4:-
Chapter 5:-
Chapter 6:-
Chapter 7:-
Chapter 8:-
Chapter 9:-
Chapter 10:-
Chapter 11:-
Chapter 12:-
Chapter 13:-
Chapter 14:-
Chapter 15:-
Chapter 16:-
Chapter 17:-
Chapter 18:-
Chapter 19:-
Chapter 20:-
Chapter 21:-
Chapter 22:-
Chapter 23:-
Chapter 24:-
Chapter 25:-
Chapter 26:-
Chapter 27:-
Chapter 28:-
Chapter 30:-
Chapter 31:-
Chapter 32:-
Epilogue:-
Hey everyone
Love you guys!

Chapter 29:-

986 29 25
By misanthropic_soul

Author's note:-

Alright alright I know I'm an awful person! I'm uploading after such a long time and I left the last chapter on a cliff hanger. I am soooooooo sorry .... This chapter is long to make up for it :p ... Tell me how it was:) xx Earthlings your comments and votes mean A LOOOOOT! Thank you all so much!

This chappie is dedicated to @arianaabc123 who is another silent reader who took the liberty to comment and tell me how it is! So thanks! Love you all!

Please ignore and typos or grammatical errors as I do not proofread:p Do

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29:-

Alisha's P.O.V:-

She was crossing the road. She was waving with one hand and her other hand was tucked into her pocket. A smile curled on the corner of her lips. I smiled back at her. That's when I saw the taxi. The driver was driving too fast. He was heading towards Danielle. He's not slowing down! My smile immediately disappeared as adrenaline rushed through my body. My eyes widened with horror.

"Watch out Danielle!" I screamed.

It was too late. Danielle lay on the road. Blood streaming from her head. I rushed up to her.

"Dani! Danielle!" I shouted.

There was no response. Her body limp as tears streamed down my face.

"Someone call 911!" I screamed looking for my cellphone in my pocket. I managed to get it out and although I saw a man in the crowd that had gathered call 911, I called just in case.

"Let me through." I heard Riana yell from behind as my gaze fell upon her.

She stood there staring in shock.

******

Riana's P.O.V:-

Danielle, Alisha and I were in the ambulance, on our way to the hospital. Danielle's body lay unmoving on the stretcher as an oxygen mask covered her mouth and nose. Her head was still bleeding as the paramedics tried their best to stop the bleeding. Once we reached the hospital, Danielle was immediately rushed to the emergency department where the doctor told us that they'll have to examine her wounds properly by and it that it may take a while. The nurse guided us to the waiting area as I sat on the chair and Alisha paced back and forth the room.

"Riana!" I heard Harry's voice from behind.

I turned around to see the same curly haired boy only this time he looked worried. He was followed by the other four.

"Where is she?!" Liam asked, tears swelling up in his eyes.

"The doctor told us to wait." Alisha answered, her voice cracked as another tear rolled down her face.

Zayn stepped towards her, wiping the tears with his fingers he pulled her into a hug as she cried. Liam looked like a total wreck too. He looked like he was going to have a breakdown,so I went up to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Don't worry, Liam. She's strong. She'll be fine." I consoled.

"Liam. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have called Danielle over there. If I wouldn't have called her she wouldn't have come. This wouldn't have happened." Alisha said walking towards Liam.

Liam was in shock so he was just sitting there speechless. He was still not convinced that Danielle had had an accident. He just stared at the ground as tears rolled down his face. Niall sat next to him trying to console him.

"It's not your fault, Alisha." Zayn said.

"He's right. " Louis joined in.

After waiting for an hour or two, the doctor came up to us and informed us that Danielle is fine, but she is in coma.

"Sorry? What did you say?" Liam asked standing up, terror clearly present on his face.

"The wound will heal, but she is in coma. She may wake up tonight, tomorrow, next month or there is a possibility of her not waking up for even years. We can't really say anything about that. " the doctor explained once again.

Liam just stood the staring at him in awe as he tried to process what he had just been told. Eventually, he completely broke down as he fell to the ground. He sat on his knees as he sobbed hysterically. He looked traumatised.

"W-what if s-she d-doesn't w-wake up?" Liam stuttered between hiccups.

We all hugged him together as Niall said, "Danielle will wake up, mate. She'll wake up."

**********

Alisha's P.O.V:-

We all stood in the room looking at Danielle lying on the white bed. Liam sat next to her, holding her limp hand. The only sound in the room was the beeping of the heart monitor. Louis walked into the room with a glass of water. He handed it to Liam who refused to drink.

"C'mon mate. You haven't eaten or drank anything for hours now. You don't want to be lying on one of these hospital beds when Danielle wakes up do you?" Louis said.

Liam gave in and drank a few sips of water before placing the glass on the side table. A sudden knock on the door caught all of our attention as our sight fell on a nurse who entered.

"Hi. I'm sorry, but you will all have to leave. Visiting hours are over. Only one person can stay for the night." The nurse said.

"I'll stay." Liam said immediately.

"No, mate. You can't. You are a complete wreck. Just get some sleep and then you can come tomorrow morning." Louis said.

"Yeah, Liam. You look very tired. Get some rest." Niall joined.

"I'll stay." I added.

"Liam, go get some rest. I'll text you if she wakes up. You can come in the morning." I continued.

"Babe are you sure?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." I said.

"Okay then. Lets go Liam." Louis said as Liam kissed Danielle's hand and then got up.

They all headed out the door except for Zayn who stayed.

"You coming, Zayn?" Niall asked.

"You guys go. I'll catch a taxi or something later." He answered.

"Why aren't you going with them?" I asked.

" 'Cause I am staying." He replied.

"But, Zayn, you can't. Only one attendant can stay with the patient." I said.

"Yeah. I'll sit in the waiting area. I'm not leaving you here alone."

He's the best boyfriend anyone can ever have! Why is he called a "bad boy"? He's the sweetest, most caring boy ever.

"Zayn you don't have to stay." I said.

"Yes I do. Now come on let's go eat something and then you can come back here."

"I'm not hungry."

"And this is exactly why I didn't leave. You've got to eat something."

"I don't feel like it."

"Alisha, please. Just have something, please."

"Alright." I said giving in. He can be very convincing at times.

We walked to the cafeteria. Zayn pulled out the chair for me as I sat and he sat opposite to me. I ordered a sandwich.

"Zayn. What if Danielle doesn't wake up?" I blubbered.

"She'll wake up, babe. She'll definitely wake up." He replied.

"But what if ... What if she doesn't?" I hesitated and then continued, "It's all my fault! I am such an idiot! If I wouldn't have called her then none of this would've happened! It's all my fault! "

My cheeks were damp from the constant crying as I hiccuped and sobbed. Zayn moved his chair closer to me then cupped my face in his hands.

Holding my chin up, he looked at me and said, " Alisha, stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault. None of this is your fault. Don't be so hard on yourself. She will wake up. You'll see. Just don't blame yourself, love."

I nodded as his fingers entwined around mine.

*****

"Zayn, seriously go home. I'll be fine." I said as we walked towards the room Danielle was in.

"No. I'll stay." He said.

"I listened to you and ate now it's your turn. Please go home and get some rest. I'll be fine. Seriously." I assured him.

He sighed and said, "Alright. I'll go, but if you need anything call me and I'm picking you up tomorrow morning."

"Fine by me. " I said as I kissed his cheek making him smile.

Zayn walk down the lobby, as I watched him leave. He turned around and winked at, me making me smile, when he reached the end of the lobby before his figure disappeared. I turned the door knob and then walked into the silent room where Danielle lay unconcious on the bed. The only sounds in the room were of the constant beeping of the heart monitor and Danielle breathing slowly. I sat on the chair next to her, closing my eyes but every time I closed my eyes flashbacks of the accident haunted me. Gasping, I immediately opened my eyes.

****

Niall's P.O.V:-

Once we all reached te hotel, I took Liam to his room. He was still in shock of everything that had happened. Tears streamed down his face evvery now and then. I didn't think I would ever see him like this. He has been silent since we left the hospital. It's like his body is here, but he doesn't have a soul inside. Seeing him like this just tears me apart.

"Come on, Liam. Have a little bit." I said, pushing the plate of food towards him.

He didn't respond instead he just sat there looking at the floor.

"Liam! Please. Look, if you are going to stay at the hospital with Danielle tomorrow then you need a little energy. You need to eat something for that." I persuaded, pushing the plate towards him.

"Fine." He replied.

"Niall, I don't want to lose her." He whispered; his voice trembling.

"You won't, Liam. She'll wake up soon."

"You know how I feel right now? Like the whole world is just crumbling apart. I just want her back!" Liam said, bursting into tears once again as I hugged him.

"Liam, Danielle will wake up soon. She's a strong girl. She's a fighter. Don't worry. " I said.

"Go to bed. Get some rest, buddy. " I continued.

*****

Harry's P.O.V:

Riana was staying at the hotel with us because she said she hates staying alone. I think she's just scared to stay all alone at the appartement though. Once we reached the hotel, Riana and I headed towards my room. I unlocked the door, holding it open as she walked inside.

"I'm exhausted." I yawned before sitting next to Riana on the couch.

"Me too. I just can't believe all that has happened today." She said.

"Yeah. Too much has happened. " I stated getting up as I headed towards the bedroom.

I opened the drawer taking out a pair of boxers and a long shirt, I went to the couch where Riana was sitting.

"Here you go. You can wear this." I smiled.

"Thanks." She said looking at me.

I knelt down until we were at the same level. My face inches apart from hers.

"Riana, love, get some sleep." I whispered.

She nodded hesitantly. I put my lips over hers pulling her closer.

"You can take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." I said.

"I've got a better idea." She said as a cheeky smile appeared on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"How about we both take the bed?" She asked, winking making my smile grow even wider.

"I like that idea." I winked back at her before I swiped her off her feet and carried her to the bedroom.

*****

Zayn's P.O.V:-

The alarm on my cellphone blared as I jolted up. I grabbed my mobile to check the time. 6 A.M! I swung my legs out of bed and went to the loo. Splashing some cold water onto my face, I quickly hurried out of the bathroom. I took out a white v--neck shirt from the wardrobe and put on a black hoody over it. I then grabbed my mobile phone, which was constantly buzzing, from the side table. Putting on my sneakers, I dashed out of the hotel room. Once in the parking lot, I looked around for the car Paul had arranged for the boys and I. There it is! I walked towrads the car, puled open the door as I sat inside.

"I called and texted you so many times! Where were you?!" Liam asked, annoyed.

"Sorry, Liam. " I replied.

"Where to, sir?" The chauffeur interrupted.

"Hospital." I replied.

As soon as we reached, Liam pushed open the car door immediately. He rushed into the hospital as I followed. However, once he reached the room Danielle was in, he stopped. He just stood there, idol, as he looked at Danielle's unmoving body lying on the white bed. Tears brimmed in Liam's eyes as he watched her chest slowly rise and fall. The beeping sound of the heart monitor could be heard outside.

I pulled Liam into a hug and then said, "She'll wake up soon, buddy."

"I hope so." He replied as I turned the door handle and walked inside the silent room.

I spotted Alisha sitting on a chair next to Danielle's bed, her back towards the door.

Liam walked up to her and said, "Hi, Alisha," making her jolt up.

"Oh god! You startled me, Liam." She gasped.

"Sorry. Alisha, go home. You look exhausted." He said.

"Yup! That's what I'm here for. You are going home with me right now." I added.

"I'm fine." She muttered.

"No you're not. Look at you eyes. They are red and those dark circles that have appeared due to lack of sleep. We are going home right now, Alisha." I declared picking up her purse and other belongings from the couch.

"Alright. I could use some sleep. " She said satnding up as she made her way towards the door.

"Goodbye, Liam." She said before she walked out of the room.

"Goodbye, mate. I'll tell Niall to check up on you after a while. Hang in there, buddy." I said as Liam nodded, smiling half-heartedly.

*****

Riana's P.O.V:-

My eyes fluttered open as the sunshine poured into the room through an open slit of the curtain. I woke up to see that the curly haired boy was still asleep. I ran my fingers through his soft curls placing a trail of sweet kisses along his neck. I closed my eyes and bent forwards to plant a sweet kiss to his cheek, but my eyes shot open when I realised that my lips weren't pressing on his cheeks but were instead on his mouth.

"Harry!" I laughed.

"Gotcha'!" He said erupting into laughter.

"Good morning!" He continued.

"Morning."

"I'm going to go get changed." I stated, swinging my legs out off bed as I headed towards the bathroom.

Once I had changed into the same clothes I wore the day before, I headed out of the loo. Harry wasn't in the same position as before. He wasn't in the room. I heard the TV switch on. He was sitting on the couch. I took a seat next to him as he put his arm around me.

"I feel horrible for Liam. I can't even imagine how he's feeling right now." I said.

"Yeah. I hope Dani wakes up soon."

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"What...what would you have done?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What would you have done if...if that happened to me? " I asked again.

"What kind of a question is that?" He said, laughing.

"Why are you laughing? I'm serious. Tell me."

"Ri?"

"It's just a question, Harry. I want ou know your answer. So what would have you done?"

For a moment he was silent. Is he thinking about it? Oh my god he's thinking about it!

"Nothing." He replied.

"What?" I asked my tone a bit harsh.

"I don't know what I'd do." He said, pursing his lips.

"You don't know?!" I infuriated.

What does he even mean by that?! I cannot believe him right now! What the jdidnidnd! I stood up and strode off to his bedroom as he followed.

"Ri, what happened?" He asked.

Is he seriously asking me that?! Wow! Without answering his question, I grabbed my things from his bedroom and then put on my shoes.

"Riana! Where are you going?!" Harry demanded as I walked towards the exit.

"Away from you!"

"B-but what happened?" He asked, confused.

"Nothing!" I quoted by making quotations with my fingers in mid-air.

With that, I slammed the door shut behind me, heading towards the elevator.

******

Zayn's P.O.V:-

Alisha and I were in the car. Her head resting on my chest and my arm around her. Once we reached her apartement, I helped her up as she was a bit dizzy due to lack of sleep. Unlocking the door for her, I held open the door as she walked inside.

"Ugh! My head is killing me." She said.

"How about I make something for you and then you go to bed?" I suggested.

"No, I'm fine . I don't want to eat anything."

"No, you're not. I'm not going to let you sleep without having something. How about soup?"

"Zaaaayyyn." She whined like a three-year old.

"Soup it is! "

"B-but ..." She protested.

"Let me run you a hot bath. While you take a bath, I'll prepare the soup."

She noticed that there was no point in arguing so she just gave in instead and nodded in response. As she sat on the bed, I went inside her bathroom.

*****

Alisha's P.O.V:-

Zayn really is the sweetest boy ever. Every nerve in my body is right now shouting that he's the one and I now know that he definitely is. He is just so caring and sweet. I heard the splashing sound of the water running which was coming from the washroom. I watched Zayn taking out a towel and a clean bathrobe from my cupboard. He then went inside the washroom again. Soon the sound of the water running stopped and Zayn walked out, closing the door behind him.

"What?" He said, grinning.

I hadn't noticed that I had unintentionally been staring at him for quite some time. A smile crept upon my face as I shook my head.

"What?" He said laughing.

I stood up and slowly walked towards him. I put my arms over his head and around his neck. Our faces inches apart. I gave him a sweet peck on the cheeks and then whispered, "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me in a very long time."

He then slipped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. Our lips met as my grip on the back of his shirt tightened. We soon broke away, breathless.

"I'll never leave you." He whispered as he planted another small kiss on my lips.

****

Once I came out of the shower, I slipped into a pair of black slacks. I paired that with a red tank top. I was kind of cold so I slipped on a hoody on top. I walked out of the bedroom and into the TV lounge.

"Alisha?" Zayn called out from the kitchen.

"Yeah."

"Oh you're out. Just a few more minutes and the soup will be ready." He said.

"Alright."

I decided to watch some TV while Zayn was cooking. Grabbing the remote from the coffee table, I switched the TV on. As I flicked the channels, one of those celebrity shows were coming. I was about to change the channel once again when a picture of Danielle caught my eye. They were talking about the accident. I recalled the events that had occurred not more than just twenty four hours ago. The image of Danielle falling onto the ground and blood gushing out of the back of her head haunted me. I quickly switched of the TV. To distract myself from thinking about the accident, I picked up my laptop from the table. I moved my finger along the trackpad as the processor of the laptop started to run. I must've forgotten to switch it off. My twitter page was opened as it refreshed. All of a sudden I was bombarded by a million tweets regarding Danielle's accident. There were a few tweets that were just disgusting. I stared at the screen in shock at how cruel people can be.

"Alisha." Zayn's voice sounded in my ear.

I hadn't noticed his presence. He was sitting beside me.

"Why are you reading this crap?" He asked snatching the laptop away from me.

I looked at him. Tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"They ...they think I pushed Danielle in front of the car, Zayn! I was on the other side of the road! Why would they say something like that?!" I sobbed.

"Don't read that stuff. It's complete bullshit. Alisha, don't let them get to you." He said, cupping my face in his hands as he wiped away the tears with his thumbs.

I never let anything people say about me get to me, but this is just too much. It's an extreme.

"Those are just a few haters. They're lifeless people who are just seeking attention. Don't give them any importance. Alisha, what they say doesn't matter." He said, comforting me as he planted a small kiss on my cheek.

He then logged out if my twitter account and signed into his. I was a bit confused at what he was doing. He then started typing something. I shifted closer towards him to see exactly what he had tweeted.

Hey guys! This is to all those lifeless freaks who have nothing better to do than to seek attention by spreading lies about my girlfriend. Fuck off!

A smile curled up on the edge of my mouth as I blushed, pecking his lips. He pulled away and I looked at him confused as to why the kiss hadn't lasted longer.

"I forgot! Soup's ready!" Zayn exclaimed.

"B-but we were in the middle of something!" I complained making Zayn laugh.

"As much as I'd like to continue what we were doing, you need some energy right now and the only way you will get that is by eating or drinking something." He replied.

"I did drink something!" I retorted.

"Water doesn't count." He said, smirking.

"Darn it." I cursed.

He brought the bowl of soup as he sat next to me. He dipped the spoon in the bowl and then blew on the spoonful of hot soup.

"Zayn, I can drink soup myself. I am not a baby." I stated.

"Yeah, but you are a Princess. Prince Charming treats his Princess' like this. "

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit as I opened my mouth for him to feed me. Even though I feel like a two year old right now, there's no doubt that Zayn is the sweetest guy ever! I just can't believe that he's mine! No one else's..just...just mine. I smiled at that thought and then leaned in forward as I kissed him on the lips. Once I was done having the soup, Zayn placed the bowl on the table.

"Now you can sleep." He said.

"Finally!" I exclaimed.

To my surprise, he picked me up in his arms, bridal style, and carried me to my room. He laid me on to the bed as I watched.

"What?" He asked.

I had once again been staring at him.

"Come lie with me." I said.

He nodded and then cuddled with me. My head resting on the left side of his chest and his arm around me. He hummed a soothing tune as my eyes eventually closed and I fell into deep slumber.

****

Zayn's P.O.V:-

Once Alisha was asleep, I carefully slipped out of bed trying my best not of wake her up. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. I gently kissed her on the cheek. Then I tiptoed my way out of the bedroom, closing the door shut behind me. I sat on the sofa and decided to use Alisha's laptop to log onto my twitter. I think I'll do a following spree. I held open the lid of the laptop, brushing my fingers along the trackpad as I heard the sound of the processor speeding up. The black screen of the laptop lit up as I looked for the google chrome icon on the desktop. I spotted a fee opened windows at the bottom of the screen. There was one that caught my attention. It was a document which read "My Diary." I know I shouldn't have clicked on it, but I couldn't resist the temptation. I am her boyfriend so I'm supposed to know everything about her. Right? I'm allowed to read her diary then. I clicked open the tab as the window opened. Several lines of black text caught my eye as I read them. I was appalled to see what was written. Why hadn't she told me about this?

Author's Note:-

Soooooo how was it earthlings?! Please comment and vote! Comments and votes make me happy :p xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 79 15
Niall loves Liam. But Liam really isn't sure if he loves Niall, he thinks he loves him but he really isn't sure. What is sure is that Zayn has a BIG...
351 1 14
When Rebecca Johnson travels to London with her four best friends to follow her dreams and suddenly becomes best friends with One Direction will her...
7K 78 26
Just a normal girl who lives in London with her friends. She is a very good student that is given an amazing opportunity. An opportunity that changed...
127K 1K 24
May loves One Direction and lives in U.K until one day her dad has shocking news that they are moving to L.A. While living there she meets Big Time R...