Wonkru ☣ Bellamy Blake [3]

By unknownnavajo

"Time changes you especially when you're under different circumstances." 6 years is a long time, especially... More

Act Five
Space
Murphy
Moving Forward
A New Future
The World On His Shoulders
Facing Fears
Inside The Bunker
Friend Or Foe
The Ground
Reunions and Reservations
Not What It Seems
What Is Going On?
Voice Of Reason
Stopping A War Or Starting One
Taking Her Place
The Wrong One
What To Do?
Stopping Nothing
Odds Against Them
Plan Gone Wrong
Heda
Short-Lived Victory
Ascension
125 Years Later
Act Six
Fresh Start
New Terrain
Different Challenges
The Toxin
Understanding
Cover Update
New Plan
Retrieval Team
Dinner With The Primes
Royal Blood
Sheidheda
Smoke Screen
Seperation Ritual
Irrational Decisions
Control Of The Flame
The Seek For Control
Chaos
The Fight Continues
The Last Straw
End Of A Long Night
Part 7
The Anomaly
Ghosts of the Past

Dealing With The Conseqences

896 42 13
By unknownnavajo

Since Nia's plan was discussed, Fox had been worrisome about her. She had made the mistake of thinking the Primes were the main concern of danger. When they found out about Sheidheda, Fox had thought she should have been there for her more. But if this is what she can do then so be it.

Nia let out a breath as her vision cleared and the body slumped against hers. Her brown hair pulled back showing her innocent face she had seen when they first landed. Her hand still on the handle of the knife as she realized what she had done. The blood dripping down her arm as a reminder.

"N-no. No." She breathed out looking upon the face she loved so dearly.

"Nia." Fox spoke with a quiet voice. A shaky breath leaving her mouth as she tried to speak with her. She knew the consequences of this action but she couldn't allow for Nia to lose a side of herself to blood-lust.

The bustle around them not mattering anymore. As Nia cradled Fox to her, afraid to release her and watch her fall. She couldn't believe what she had done. What Sheidheda made her do, what he whispered in her ears. She had reaped the ultimate punishment now holding Fox as they sunk to the floor.

"Don't let Sheidheda win. Be the person you were meant to be. The person who saved me, who saved Jade and Lynn. I know this is hard for you but you have to fight it, you did it once and you can do it again. Because your fight isn't over, it's still going. You have to fight for Jade, Lynn and Atlas. They will need you more than ever. Don't let this world beat you, you can be the one to change it."

Nia tried to hold pressure to the wound but it was too late. Since she was little she had learned to how to hold a weapon and where exactly her weapon needed to go to ensure her victim wouldn't survive. Now that lesson would be the reason why she was losing someone so dear to her now.

"Hey, hey, you're going to be okay." Nia tried to comfort the girl in her arms. Trying to find a solution to save her even though she knew herself it would be useless. The girl's eyes fluttering softly. "No, no, no. Don't close your eyes. Fox, look at me."

Since the moment Nia advanced toward Priya and the guards knew what was going on around them they sounded the alarms. Many of them going around to find the rest of the people from Earth to contain them. Russell Prime had known these people wouldn't simply leave without a fight but he hadn't expected such an elaborate plan. First, Josephine was missing now in their grand hall was Nia their commander holding her daughter with the bloody knife still in place.

The woman who he had only seen as strong looked up to him with tears streaking down her face. Her voice barely above a whisper as she spoke trying to keep the girl conscious. But even he could see her efforts were futile.

"Take them down to holding. We have to find the others before they breach the shield." Russell ordered. His only concern was the fate of his daughter.

Hands wrapped around Nia's arms trying to pull her from the floor. But she shrugged them off hanging onto the body in her lap. They would have to use more than that to get her to move. The guards now grabbing her firmly but she still shrugged them off. More guards approached to help taking their spears to get a better hold on her. With their hands free they used both their arms to grip her and pull her upward. But Nia hung on tightly to Fox pulling the body with her.

"No. No. No." She called holding as tight as she could to Fox but more hand came to pry her hand off the girl.

Once her grip was freed, the body dropped to the ground now lifeless as all Nia could do was stare. Stare down at the girl she helped on a planet unknown to her. A girl who crept into her heart and helped her family grow. She stared down at what she had done and the monster she had always been.

She let out a gut wrenching scream as the guards carried her away from the hall and out of the door. The scream that many heard echo through Sanctum. A scream that even Sheidheda experienced that only made him smile. Every time he had tried to take ahold of the Flame the commanders merely avoided him but now it would seem that she intrigued him.

Nia had once wondered what it would've been like to surrender to Sheidheda. To become apart of the Flame and allow Sheidheda to send her wherever the other commanders were. To reunite with Lexa and find some sort of peace in her mind. But standing there in that room with the image of Fox laying lifeless before her, she didn't want to find peace.

Her gaze could not tear from her hands. The reminder of what she had done. She had lost one of her own at her hands and she had to make sure Fox would not die in vain. She had to be better than before and the first place to do that would be in her mind. If she needed to protect her family, then she had to eliminate the biggest threat against them.

She quickly took him to take a second and took a deep breath. She knew what she had to do and she had to make sure she succeeded at it. Her mind cleared as it entered the Flame ready to face her darkest fears.

"Your mind is intriguing. Your memories are none from priests raising us to become the next commander but rather a life in the actual tribe. Your mind has potential to be great but it must first be rid of its weakness even if that means wipe you from it completely. I will take over the Flame and you can't do nothing about it."

The dark commander taunted to her, thinking he had restrained every other commander and she would submit to him also. He had a foothold in her mind already and she wouldn't be able to push him out herself. His ultimate goal was within his reach.

"I'd like to see you try." Nia stated her mind able to manifest her sword. If she wanted him gone, she knew what she had to do.

On the mothership, others had no clue what was truly happening on the ground while some were trying to figure out what to do to stop it. Jade had stayed close to the pods not wanting the people of Sanctum to wander in and try testing the others. Atlas was her main concern and she wouldn't allow harm to come to him. It wasn't till Raven recommended otherwise even pulling a device from her belt. It was a small monitor with Atlas's vitals allowing them to know if anyone trying to open his pod.

The smaller girl stood by the pilot shocked to see a new face who claimed to be Marcus Kane standing before them. They had done it, now the Primes have knowledge to harvest their own people. But that didn't mean their people were out of danger.

But luckily for them, Marcus Kane was a man of morals since he had touched the ground. He now tried his hardest to provide a better future than relive the past. Being in a new body and wiping the man from it was a hard decision for him to even comprehend but Abby had talked to him. He might've been able to deal with it had the man wife not spoken to him but now he could never even look at himself the same.

They needed a plan and more people to stand beside them. And each of them knew exactly who to wake up. It wasn't long before they were understand that each civilization had it flaws and that something needed to change. But the newly resurrected Kane didn't want to be part of the problem.

Marcus had been the person for them to advocate for peace. He never wanted for them to continue to make mistakes over and over essentially damning the next generation to their wrongdoings. He wanted them to be able to live in a peacefully among one another for once.

His statement about changing from their past was the reason he was the one Raven could turn to to help stop them from descending into mayham. They needed him to help bring some order to this world that they found themselves in. He was a leader and had a clear mindset of how to accomplish it.

"This is why we need you, Kane." Raven stated against the idea that they had in place.

"Nonsense." Kane rebuttal knowing what had to be done. He couldn't live another lifetime how he was, it wouldn't be right. Instead he needed for them to see that they themselves could make that life for them. "Raven, you're strong. You've always known what's right."

But the girl wasn't convinced seeing that she has assisted the procedure putting him in that predicament. His mind was already set in how to stop this from furthering. This lead to the topic of them destroying the serum that Abby had made. The odds were against the people of Sanctum after the nightblood was taken from them. Even if they were to find a way to get what they needed it needed to be synthesized in space. But the only lab available for use was on the mothership, a ship that housed warriors far skilled than their own.

With the plan in place, Raven was still worried about one aspect. How they would get set the foundation of their own civilization. Kane was an important asset to ensure their lifestyle was not filled with malice.

"But we still need you Kane. With you the fundamentals of how we live would be established." Raven responded wanting to simply send out the nightblood. But Kane wouldn't allow for him to continue living in someone else's body. If they wanted to destroy the Primes way of manipulation, he couldn't live this life in one of their own.

"That's not true. Nia and her brother had the same way of thinking. But Nia was more influenced to protect her family, if there was any possibility of living a life in peace, she would sure take it. She just needs to see that a sword doesn't always have to be an answer. You have to help see her through it Raven, you know who she is too." Kane stated still believing that under anyone's rule, a peace life could come from Nia.

If they had listened to the Trikru siblings in the beginning they might've lived a life among the rest of the tribes. But now was an opportunity to correct that wrong and find a better future for them all.

What they didn't know was that, Nia was beginning a battle far bigger than their own. In order for her to have a clean head she needed to use the one thing she never liked using. She never wanted to result in fighting for everything because she would have to realize that her father trained for her to the best. To kill. But now it was her only option. To fight for her mind before more of her loved ones were killed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 410 35
"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪; 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨, 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙧...
171K 3.6K 16
Blade. Of course, this isn't her real name. No one knows it. The crimes she committed almost got her floated, even though she was fifteen at the tim...
6.1K 250 33
Klark Kom Skaikru leaves Arkadia after what she did at Mount Weather, not being able to face the people who she has hurt. Will she be able to forgive...
31K 651 20
Venus Kom Trikru is one of her clans most ferocious and impressive warriors. She had been training in combat since before she could remember and was...