š™“š™½š™·ššˆš™æš™“š™½ Ɨ ššššŽššŠššššŽšš›...

By Dubu_Onceu

ššƒšš‘ššŽšš›ššŽ'ššœ šš™šš›šš˜šš‹ššŠšš‹šš•šš¢ ššŠ šššš˜šš— šš˜šš šš‹šš˜šš˜šš”ššœ šš•šš’šš”ššŽ šššš‘šš’ššœ ššŠšš•šš›ššŽššŠšššš¢, šš‹ššžšš šššš˜ š™ø ššŒļæ½... More

Intro
How To Request
L.HS |Photographer
P.JS | Carnival
P.SH | Slurpee
S.JY |Skateboard
K.SN |Reading
N.RK | First Kisses
L.HS |Asleep
P.JS |My Lover Is A Vampire
P.SH | Kiss Later
S.JY | Food Poisoning
K.SN |Hold You
Y.JW |Wake Up
N.RK | Hoodie
L.HS | Meant To Be
Y.JW | Shy
P.JS | Sick
P.SH | Waves
S.JY | Nightmare
K.SN | Can't Reach
Y.JW | Dependable
N.RK | Soup
L.HS | You Belong To Me
P.SH | Vivid
S.JY | Little Spoon
Y.JW |Prince
N.RK | Studio
L.HS | I Love You Too
P.JS | Remember
S.JY | Truth Untold
P.JS | My Stubborn Soulmate
K.SN | MSS Part.2
P.SH |Cookies
K.SN | Slow Dance
Y.JW | Why Didn't You Say So?!
N.RK |Sleep Tight
L.HS | You're Beautiful
P.JS |Rain
S.JY | Fell Asleep
P.SH | It's Cold
K.SN | Babysitter
Y.JW |Stay The Night
N.RK | Ticklish
L.HS | Sneezes
P.JS | Blanket
S.JY | Promise Ring
P.SH |Period
Y.JW | Dark
N.RK | Attic
L.HS | Hey You
P.JS |I'll Get You Back
S.JY | Puppy Fever
P.SH | Lost Puppy
K.SN | I Love You!
Y.JW | Silent Treatment
N.RK | Sunkissed
L.HS | Regret
P.JS |Jealous
S.JY | Food
P.SH | I Still Love You
K.SN |Enochlophobia
Y.JW | A Love That Blooms
N.RK | Neighbour
L.HS |Sweetener
P.JS | Baking
S.JY |Second Lead
P.SH| Imagination
K.SN |Sleepy Ddeonu
Y.JW | Unexpected Kisses

K.SN | Babysitter Part.2

1.4K 52 7
By Dubu_Onceu

Member: Kim Sunoo × Byun Y/n
Genre: FLUFF!
Warning/s: None 😎👌
Requested: A very much needed (?) part 2 even tho no one asked for it

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

"Were glad that you decided to join us Ms. Byun" The principal shook your hand with a big smile on his face.

"I'm happy that I joined" You chirped.

"Since it's the beginning of a new semester you won't feel like you fell behind on anything, the students will be happy to see a new teacher around" he says as he guides you through the halls.

"I sure hope so.... gosh I'm so nervous..." You said chuckling.

"No need, the students in this school are very kind and they will treat you with care" he said as he opens the door to a class room.

"This will be your classroom, the students will gradually come in about two hours" he said.

He explains the other things to you like the assignments and quizzes, also the days that are on holidays. It sounded easier than you thought.

You went back to where the teachers stayed to work in a private area, as he leaves.

When he leaves, you sit at you desk and think about all the empty seats that will soon be filled with students, thinking of that reminder you of your old babysitting job.

It was a fun job of course, but that was years ago and Sunoo grew up. He was old enough to stay at his own house by himself and your parents told you that you were moving with them to another country for your dad's job.

It made you sad, but you didn't have enough money to live on your own.

-Flash back-

"I still can't believe we're going to japan" you grumble to your parents.

"We have to make sure your father keeps his job, I'm sorry sweetie..." Your mom puts a strand of hair behind your ear and pets your cheek.

"But think of it this way" Your mom said sweetly, "You're going to a whole new country with different foods and entertainment, besides, you can even learn thier language".

"That makes it somewhat better.... " You chuckled.

-End of flashback-

He wasn't there that day when you left, but when he found out you had to leave, he cried.

You never found out though, it was only between him and his feelings.

When you had enough money to live on your own, you moved out and went back to korea.

Something from that place made you want to go back. After moving back you applied for college to take up a teaching job, you didn't know why, but you wanted to.

Time passes and the bell rings for the school to start,you grab your papers and quickly go to the room.

Seeing the students walking in the hallways thin out, you go a little bit faster. You open the door to your classroom, seeing a room filled with students made you smile.

They all welcomed you in perfect union.

"Hello class! I'm Ms. Byun Y/n" you happily chirped and they all welcomed you again but this time they said your name.

"As you may have heard that.... I'm the new teacher, so to make it easier, I would like for all of you to stand up one by one and introduce yourselves, maybe even tell me something that you like" They all nod and do so as you say.

One by one they gave you thier names and sometimes they would say something they love, eventually the last student stood up and your eyes widen in shock.

It was Sunoo, the Sunoo you used to babysit and he was all grown up now, you didn't notice that he was talking because of your trance. When you snap out of it he barely sits down, the students waited for you to continue and you did.

The class was very kind and they listened to everything you said, making your first day easy.

The lunch bell rang and you quickly excused yourself from the class to go to the teacher lounge and eat.

You didn't bother looking at Sunoo, your mind was going crazy with things you wanted to say but it wasn't a good idea to lose your cool on the first day of your job.

The rest of the day went by quickly and the last bell rang, students grabbed thier things and started to leave, except Sunoo, he just stared at the window while playing with his pencil.

When everyone left, you decided to speak, "It's been a while.... hasn't it..." you smile.

He looks at you with his cheeks turned pink "Yeah". You walk towards him and sat on the desk next to him.

"So how's your mom doing?" you smile trying to make it less awkward. "She's fine" he said, you simply nod as he hesitates.

"I missed.. y-you, You kinda just left after I was able to be on my own around my house" he looks away for a second and frowned.

This caught you off guard as you couldn't find the right words to reply. It wasn't your plan on leaving, but you needed to stay with your parents and that meant leaving.

You felt bad, Sunoo really did get attached to you, you found him adorable when he was just a little boy.

When he would tell how much he loves you back then, you would giggle and smile on how cute he was, you didn't think much of it at that time.

"I'm sorry, but I'm here now" you smile. "We can get to know each other and become friends once again, this time I won't be baby sitting you" You laughed at your own joke. yep.

"Maybe.... something more" he mumbles to himself. "Hmm?" you weren't able to hear.

"N-nothing!" he accidentally dropped his pencil and starts to get even more clumsier, making you giggle and helped him out.

Months passed and you two would hang out maybe once or twice a week because of how busy you would me with projects and school works.

You learned a lot about him and how his life went while you were gone, he became friends with six guys named Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon and Niki, they're all very close.

He never mentioned you to them though, because you were his first love and that would have been embarrassing.

A holiday came up and gave the students a four day weekend, you finally had time for yourself.

Sunoo invited you out to eat and you happily accepted his offer,not really thinking much about it since it sounded like a friend type of deal.

When you got there you see Sunoo sitting on one of the tables by the window, he smiles and gives you a small wave. You waved back as you walked towards the table.

"I didn't make you wait long, did I?" you asked. He shook his head, "No I got here a couple of minutes ago" you sit and he stares, he wanted to tell you something and it was very obvious.

"Listen... I still have the same feelings I had since I was a child..." He started off. You got confused "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that when I told you that I love you, I really mean it... I.. genuinely love you... A-and.. I still want you to be my g-girlfriend..." his face turned completely red as he waited for your reply.

Now this took a blow on you, he really did mean it back then.

Your smile falters, "Sunoo-yah.. you know I can't be in a relationship with a student... " you put your hand on his shoulders as he looked down in disappointment, "But.." he looks up slowly, "I still kept my promise.."

"Promise?" he asks.

"The one you made me do. Not having a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" you giggle. His face turns even more red if possible, "I will still wait, until you're an adult" you blush.

He smiles "Okay"

Years passed and Sunoo finally turned 18, he graduated and immediately asked you out as his girlfriend, you said yes with tears of joy.

One day, Sunoo invited you to the park, the one you took him to when he was a little boy. You happily accepted and went.

When you went to the park, you didn't have to wait long until Sunoo came.

"I'm sorry I made you wait" he nervously laughs.

"No worries, I didn't wait long" he sat next to you on the bench and watched the children play on the playground.

It was all very nostalgic for the both of you.

"Hey... uhhm.." You look at Sunoo , he looked away to hide his pink face, "Want to.... go on the swings...?"

You chuckle, "Sure" you sat on the swing, waiting for Sunoo to sit on the other one but you felt hands behind your back and push you, making you look behind you.

Sunoo smiles and his blush Grew bigger "Babe look, I'm finally big and strong enough to push you on this swings!"

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Heyyy,
Did you like it?

Also btw I think I can go back on updating everyday like one chapter each day gho but anyways. Let me know in the comments if you liked this part.2, Don't forget to vote, stay safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 894 17
"š˜„š—µš˜† š—±š—¼š—²š˜€ š—¶š˜ š—µš—®š˜ƒš—² š˜š—¼ š—Æš—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚?" š˜„š—®š—暝—»š—¶š—»š—“: š—š—š—‚š—Œ š–»š—ˆš—ˆš—„ š—‚š—‡š–¼š—…š—Žš–½š–¾š—Œ š–¼š—Žš—‹š—Œš–¾ š—š—ˆš—‹š–½š—Œ, š–½š–¾š–ŗš–½, š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–»š—…š—ˆļæ½...
34K 1.8K 32
"š’€š’š’– š’‚š’“š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’•š’Šš’„š’Œš’†š’• š’•š’ š’•š’‰š’† š’š’š’—š’† š’Šš’ š’Žš’š š’š’Šš’‡š’†. š‘° š’˜š’‚š’š’• š’•š’ š’‰š’š’š’… š’šš’š’– š’‚š’š’… š’ƒš’“š’Šš’š’ˆ š’šš’š’– š’–š’š’…š’†š’“ š’Žš’š...
188K 11.5K 65
š— š—®š˜†š—Æš—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—µš—²š—®š—暝˜ š˜€š˜š—¶š—¹š—¹ š˜€š˜š—¼š—½š˜€ š˜„š—µš—²š—» š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š˜€š—²š—² š—ŗš—² š—ŗš—®š˜†š—Æš—² š—¶š˜'š˜€ š˜„š—¼š—暝˜š—µ š—®š—»š—¼š˜š—µš—²š—æ š˜š—暝˜† š—Æš—²š˜š˜š—²š—æ š—½...