The Conflicts • Soonhoon [ 𝐄...

By 96MRLEE

" Why did you choked him like that ?! " I shouted as I threw him in the room and locked the door but he just... More

ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ 👀
Funeral day
Unnecessary
Hatred
Interview Session
Stupid Jokes
Distrust in Love
Cliché topics
New buddy in office
Forget Wonwoo
Possesive boyfriend
Cross the limit
Punctual boyfriend
Wifey
No respect
Best friend
Walk at night
Let go of longing
Personal Assistant
Avoiding
Overthinking
Dumb things
Take a break
Opportunities
Word usage errors
Unfair
A date
Rooftop
Drunk people doesn't lie
Silent mode
Same person as the first day
Killer
His past
The past
Not here with me
Dinner
Epilogue
💎
ANNOUCEMENT !!

I choose you

107 7 0
By 96MRLEE

𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 o_O

Mingyu's POV :

" Wonwoo ! Have some beer, come on ! " Soonyoung shouting for Wonwoo who didn't join them and just sitting with me at the table.

" It's okay, I will just have the wine " Wonwoo replied him.

Soonyoung just nods in agreement.

" Why don't you join them ? " He asked me.

" No, I don't want to " I smiles and shook my head.

" I want to go to the toilet " I excused myself from him and walked away as he nods at me. The toilet isn't that far from our table though. When I was about to walk into the toilet suddenly I saw Joshua was washing his hand at the sink.

" Shuaa ~ " I approached him softly.

" I'm sorry if I didn't pay attention to you tonight... " I said and wrapped his waist.

" It's okayy " He giggles.

" I will just spend my time with Seokmin because he said he wants to drink with me ! " Joshua excitedly informed me. I just nod and smile gladly.

" Seokmin is very hyper tonight ! "

" Yaaa, since this evening you know ? " Joshua complained, probably tired with Seokmin's behaviour since they're housemates.

" Why were we talking about him in the toilet ? " I said and both of us end up laughing in there.

Jeonghan's POV :

" Wonwoo ? " I approached Wonwoo who was pensive at his wine.

" A-ah ? " He stuttered.

" Thinking about what ? " I asked him.

" Nothing... "

" Really ? "

He just nods.

" I see... " I sit beside him to have a further talk.

" Don't want to join us ? We are talking about back then tho " I persuade him while pointing at those kids without me and Wonwoo there. They are sitting in the circle, laughing and talking with a beer in their hands.

" I still want to eat "

" Just bring the plate there " Dispute me.

" It's inappropriate "

" Just be honest that you were thinking about your boyfriend ~ " I teased him.

He just hummed at me and smile sadly.

" Is it possible for the relationship who has worked for 6 years to stop working at this point ? " He suddenly talked.

" It is not impossible " I answered innocently.

" I'm thinking of moving on from him, but I can't," He said and looked down.

" Why must you do such a thing ? " I asked confusedly. I mean like, I never expecting MinWon to break up. They have been in a relationship before me and Seungcheol, they were so happy and sweet with each other.

" It's been a month and he still left me hanging, Jeonghan "

" He will be back at yo- "

" When ?! Next year ? 10 years later ? " He shouted quietly.

" If you want to move on then don't need to think about him and come join us ! " I said strictly.

" I want to eat ! "

" Bring your plate there ! "

" No, I won't ! "

" You have to ! "

" Oi oi oi ! " Both of us stop arguing and turned our heads to the voices.

" What were you guys arguing about ? "

" Mind your own business, Junhwi," Said me strictly.

" Come on, Mingyu said he wants to say something "

I turned my head to Wonwoo.

" LET'S GO ! " I pulled his hand roughly and sit in the circle with them. Pushing Seungcheol aside because ofcourse I will sit beside him right and placing Wonwoo beside me.

" Wahh, complete 13 persons ! " Hoshi shouted and clap his hand followed by us.

" Junhwi said Mingyu want to say something, what is it ? " I asked curiously.

" Huh ? " Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

" Junhwi ? " I turned my head at Jun and give him my killer stare.

" I-I just said that so then both of you guys will join us ! " He explained.

I can feel that Wonwoo was glaring at him beside me.

" Joshua ~~ " Seokmin suddenly spoke. All of us turned our heads to him.

" Shua looked so happy these days ~~ "

" Stop talking nonsense " Joshua hit his arm softly, probably blushing.

" Woah, Joshua ! Have found a new one huh ? " I said and giggles, surprised that he didn't bother to tell me about his new crush.

" Nooo, still the same... " He said and blushing at his place while me ? My jaw is dropped.

" Joshua, tell us about your love to us !! " Soonyoung said. Joshua just sticks his tongue towards Soonyoung.

" If you don't want then it's okay ~ " said Seungcheol.

" Let's talk about Seungkwan " Dino suddenly spoke.

" What about me ? "

" Nehhhh ~ " All of us teased him and Vernon simultaneously. Both of them clearly blushing there, they looked cute by the way.

" So red ~ " Woozi pinch Seungkwan's cheeks and that's how we start our laughs by hitting the person who is closest to us.

" Are you still trauma with this smol Woozi, Seungkwan ? " Minghao asked once we stopped our laughs.

" Don't be trauma by me, that monster of me won't appear again if Hoshi takes good care of me " Woozi said and glares at his boyfriend.

" So now it's my fault ? "

" You are the one who ignore me that day ! "

" Eh shhh ! " I scold them. " It's literally your fault, Hoshi " I glared at him hard.

" Okay, fine " He pouted and by that, he got a kiss from Woozi on his cheeks making all of us cringe by that moment.

" Ah, I want to go to the toilet " Wonwoo excused himself and walked away making all of us watch him in confusion.

Joshua's POV :

" Go after him ! " I hit Mingyu who was just watching Wonwoo walking away and doing nothing.

" Ah, okay " He nods and quickly stands up to chase his Wonwoo.

A few minutes after that Jeonghan pulled me to the darker side of the sea. Placing me beside him and he places his palm in mine.

" Why you asked him to chase Wonwoo ? " He asked me but his eyes are on the sea. I just look at him in confusion.

" Why did you hurt your own feelings ? "

Oh, I see.

" I know right, every person has their own breaking point and I'm about to reach mine " I answered him.

" Shua... " He wrapped my shoulder and rub them softly.

" I think it's time to let him go... " Said me.

" He will never be mine, Jeonghan " By that, my tears fell.

I cry not because I'm weak, it's because I have been holding it in for too long.

" You are so stupid ! " He pushed me roughly. " Why having a crush on someone's else boyfriend ?! " He scolds me.

He's sobbing.

" Jeonghan... "

" I don't want to see you get hurt, Joshua "

" You are my friend, I love you... "

Fuck, seeing Jeonghan crying makes me hurt.

" All I did is because I can't handle myself, just let me get hurt by my own wrongdoings " I hug him to calm him.

But nah, he just shook his head slowly at my shoulder.

" Yoon Jeonghan... please... " I rub his back softly.

" Come to me whenever you needed me " He finally calm and hug me back.

" I will, of course, I will "

If I lose Mingyu today, doesn't mean I lose him as a friend.

Jeonghan's hug really warms me.

Wonwoo's POV :

" Wonu, the toilet is there " I turned around and saw Mingyu pointing to the toilet which is inside the restaurant. " Where are you going ? " He asked and walked towards me making me take a few steps back.

" N-nowhere " I muttered.

" Why you said you want to go to the toilet ? "

" Why did you follow me ? " Asked me.

" They asked me to," He said without any expression.

" Oh, " That's all I can say. I looked around and saw a bench beside the sea. I walked there, hoping he will follow me.

" I'm following you, okay ? " He said behind me.

That's what I literally want.

" Okay," I answered.

We walked quietly to the bench. I was surprised that he follow me because the others asked him not because he wants to persuade me.

" Do you love the beach at night ? " He asked me and sit over the sand than the bench, he really don't want to get near me.

" There is moon and stars," I said and look at the sky.

" It's peaceful, right ? "

I just hummed.

" I don't think so after this you will love the beach anymore," He said. I just keep quiet because I can't understand his words.

" I have made up my mind... " He continues his words, he didn't look at me though. Since he sits over the sand, he already facing the sea.

" I choose him "

" I miss you too... " He said and pulled me into a deep kiss. Our lips moving in sync. Making my stomach fill with butterflies. But after a few seconds, he pulled away from the kiss.

" But... can you not put any faiths on me ? " He suddenly asked.

" What are you saying ? "

He remains silent.

" Is it Joshua ? "

He still remains silent and it's getting on my nerve.

Well, I once told you I'm not that good either.

" What did you guys talked that night ? " I asked again. This time, no intimate tone in my voice.

" It's not that night... "

" Then ? "

" I have left you for a month, Wonwoo "

" You left me hanging for a month, Mingyu ! Today you came here back " I look right into his eyes.

" What is the real reasons for your comeback ?! Tell me ! You make me looked so dumb ! You just want to inform me about these stupid things, right ?! "

" Inform what ? "

" That you have a relationship with Joshua ! " I shouted, letting all my anger out.

" I'm going to take a shower " He pushed me aside and stand up from the sofa.

" KIM MINGYU ! " Shout me.

But he just shook his head and walked into the hallway.

" KIM MINGYU, DON'T IGNORE ME ! "

" IT'S EITHER YOU OR JOSHUA ! " He shouted and walked to our room. Slamming the door and lock them.

Again, he left me.

Left me crying alone on the couch.

Why you suddenly became like this, Mingyu ?

" Joking " Blurts me as I want to calm my heart.

" No, I am not, " Said him.

My expression is all changed. At this moment, I don't know how to react to his words.

" I'm serious, hyung. I'm sorry, but I choose him " He said innocently making me felt like betrayed.

" I'm sorry, Mingyu "

" You did nothing wrong, Wonwoo. It's me "

" It's been 6 years already, Mingyu. Thinks about it back ! " I slowly go to sit beside him.

" 6 years of our relationship, Mingyu " I hold his hand, begging him to not leave me.

This is hurt.

" I'm sorry, please don't leave me Mingyu... "

You could hurt my feelings but I'll still be the one who says sorry to you.

" Let's end it here... " He pulled his hand from mine.

" Let's end the 6 years here "

" Kim Mingyu, this is not you... " I can't hold them anymore. I will just let my tears fell tonight. My heart aches a lot that by crying I felt like I can heal myself and take myself away from the fact.

" The Kim Mingyu I know... he love me a lot, " Said me between sobs.

" Thankyou for accepting me in your life, Wonwoo-hyung ! " Mingyu said at the rooftop where we catch our feeling towards each other.

" I'm glad that you confess at me, Mingyu ! "

" I don't know how can this happened, but I just realised that I have a feeling towards you when you decided to not join the training for a week, " Said him, I just smiles at him.

" I miss you so fucking bad and I don't want you to stay away from me... I just realised I can't go on my day without my enemy "

I laugh at the fact that we extremely hate each other back then.

" I love you, Jeon Wonwoo. I will take care of you until you hate me "

" I won't hate you ~ " I pinch his cheeks.

" Me too ~ "

" At the rooftop, Mingyu ! You said you will take care of me until I hate you ! I didn't hate you, please continue to take good care of me " I beg him.

" Don't make this hard, Wonwoo " He avoids his eyes from meeting my eyes.

" You said you love me... " I'm about to give up.

" Jeon Wonwoo.... "

" I'm sorry I wasn't what you wanted "

What more can I do to make him stay ?

" I'll send you home, come here " He took me in his arm. I just let him though, doesn't have the energy anymore to rebel myself against him.

" You stand with your choice to go to him ? " I asked him again when he brought me in his arm . He just nods, still not facing me.

" Then, no need " I pushed him.

" I will go home on my own "

" Wonwoo... "

" Live your life happily with him, " Said me. Still crying.

" Let me send you... " He tries to reach my hand but I avoid his hand and just walked away. Forcing myself to act like he doesn't exist in my life after what he just did at me.

" Come here with me, " He dragged me roughly to his car and put me in the passenger seat.

" I will send you, no argue ! " He closed the door and walked to the driver seat.

Silences.

It's silent along the way.

Silences accompanied by tears

Once we arrived at our house, I fished my charger in his car.

" This is still our house... " He suddenly said making me stunned by that.

Once I found my charger, I'm getting ready to get out of his car. " Our house as a friend, as a housemate... " He suddenly spoke.

He really wants to go to Joshua.

I turn my head at him. Shooking my head miserably. " What the fuck " I glare at him and get out of the car, walking away from his car.

Mingyu's POV :

After a few minutes since Wonwoo's silhouettes disappeared, I pulled out my phone and text him.

I shook my head, turn off the phone and drive to my parents' house.

Did we seriously become an enemy again ?

Seungcheol's POV :

" It's a wrap ! " I said as we arrived at our own cars.

" Mingyu and Wonwoo always disappear like this " Junhwi complained.

" Stop talking about the old couple, let's talk about this new couple, " Jeonghan said.

" New couple what ? We've been in a relationship for a month already " Hoshi protest.

" Have you guys did it ? " Junhwi out of nowhere asked such a question.

" Ge, are you stupid ? " Minghao hit his head.

" It's been a month, dude ! It's impossible to not still do it in that term " Junhwi said quietly.

" No ! We didn't do it yet ! " Woozi said strictly.

" How you handle it, Hoshi ? " It's now Jeonghan's turn.

" I will get it tonight, just you guys wait " Hoshi confidently said.

" Let's go home and continues our life normally," I said, already sleepy and tired for the long night.

" Let's go ! " All of the kids shouted and get into their car. Starts the engine and move altogether.

Tonight was fun !

I love tonight !!

Wonwoo's POV :

I hate tonight.

I lost him.

I lost my precious.

I just don't want to hate him again.

But he did this to me.

He chooses the other person.

He left me.

He makes me want to hate him again.

Mingyu's POV :

Joshua-hyung....

Yes, sweetheart ?

I choose you

What ?!

Be my boyfriend, will you ?

Kim Mingyu ?!

I choose you already

I'm sorry Jeon Wonwoo...

I'm sorry for the past 6 years...

You deserve to hate me as much as you want.

ℰ⋆‿⋆ℰ

The end from our protagonist ♡

There's nothing much to talk about in this chapter, reader... I hope you guys are happy from the start until the last chapters ! Comments here if there's anything you guys want to tell me ヽ(°◇° )ノ

**There is no next week anymore, bye ~ 💙

💎 THE END 💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 3K 50
"Oh my gosh!" Jeonghan shouted. He stood there, still in shock of what he saw. "How did this happen?" He asked himself again. ~ Now A Girl || Sevent...
21.3K 469 38
„Kim Sowon is that you?"I hated myself for immediately recognising that voice. It has been 10 years I should have forgotten about him long ago. I lef...
5.4K 294 35
Coming from a wealthy family was never the major flex in her life. To others, she might come off as a rich spoilt brat but the reality was far from w...
162K 4.7K 83
Jeonghan, a powerful CEO and feared mafia boss, finds himself forced into marriage with Portia, the heir to a prestigious beautyline empire. At firs...