๐™‘๐™†๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž

luvbyvk

[ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ] ะ•ั‰ะต

แด ษชแด…แด‡แด แด„แด€สŸสŸ
สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แด€ษดษดษชแด แด‡ส€sแด€ส€ส
แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ส€ ส™แดสา“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…
แดแด€า“ษชแด€'s แด…แด€แด…แด…ส
แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€'๊œฑ แด…แด€แด…แด…ส | ษชษช
sแด›ส€แด‡ss แดแดแด
แดŠษชแดษชษด, แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡แด… แด„แดœแด˜ษชแด…
sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡
แดส sแด€ssส แดแดแด‡ษขแด€
ษดแดแด› แด€ษด แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡
แด˜แด‡แด› sษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€
า“แด€แด„ษชษดษข แด„แดษดsแด‡วซแดœแด‡ษดแด„แด‡s
า“แด€แด„ษชษดษข แด„แดษดsแด‡วซแดœแด‡ษดแด„แด‡s | ษชษช
ษดแดแด› แด€ษด แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡
ษช'แด sแด‡สŸา“ษชsสœ, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก
ษดแดแด› แด€ษด แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡
แด˜สœแดแด›แดษขส€แด€แด˜สœ
ษดแดแด› แด€ษด แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡
สŸแดแด แด‡ sแด›แดส€ส
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด€แด›แดส€
ษดแดแด› แด€ษด แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡
ษชษด แดŠแดœsแด› แดษดแด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›
ษดแด‡แดก ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส

แดสŸแด… แด›แด ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ

2.1K 32 1
luvbyvk

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦: age gap. fluff. smut. a little drama. foul language. read at your own risk.

|| 𝘁𝗼𝗽!𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 - 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺!𝘁𝗮𝗲 ||

--- ▪︎♡▪︎ ---

taehyung was arranging his flowers when a bell ranged on his shop indicating that someone just entered. he slowly walk towards the counter to greet whoever it was.

"good afternoon sir, how can i help you?" taehyung beamed happily to a young and handsome boy infront of him.

this boy actually somewhat always been coming back to his flower shop like almost everyday that made him feels something beneath him.

the younger was just looking at taehyung absentmindedly straight to his brown orbs colored eyes with an unknown emotion to taehyung.

"uhm... hello, sir?" taehyung snapped the younger and thankfully it works.

"oh, am sorry. i-i wanted a boquet, every color of a rose for my mother, i mean same as i ordered." the young boy said with a flustered red cheeks in short, he was blushing madly.

"okay then, wait a second." taehyung happily move himself and pick a white, red and pink roses for what the other told him.

after he picked them, he looked up to see the pair eyes of the young boy looking at him attentively that made him felt creepy- more like feeling the shiver run through his spine.

taehyung purposely tried to slow down his movements not wanting to let the younger boy leave the shop hurriedly. to his surprised he wasn't even complaining about him being too slow of his move.

"what color do you prefer on wrapping this?" taehyung questioned even though he knows already about it, just to start a conversation to him.

"anything you liked pretty boy."

[ time skipped ]

"fuck, he really is so damn pretty to be a boy and old but he still looked like my age." jungkook mumbled, holding the so-called flower for his mom.

actually, it was just his alibi to get the attention of the older- more like his long time big fat crush.

he wasn't actually paying any attention of his age nor what he look like because for him, they were perfect for each other and if you asked jungkook about why he choose older, he'll definitely answer you with 'i don't give a fuck on what people would say because i'll love whomever i wanted too'.

"just so yu wait pretty boy, you'll definitely gonna be mine." jungkook noted to himself and decided to walk back to the shop, ready to face the older and confess.

-at the flower shop-

"what was that? why do i feel this way? ugh!" taehyung mumbled while messing his hair.

thankfully that his shop is closed or else if someone came in, he or she might see taehyung gone crazy of what he was doing.

by now, taehyung walk back and fort while eating his nails. mumbling incoherent words that god knows what it was.

"his hands is soft... the way he smile showing his bunny teeth, he's handsomeness- more like so godly shaped facials.. daddy material, sexy, hot and for sure he had toned body and abs too and his big fat thigh, oh my god! what am i thinking." taehyung absentmindedly said out loud, not knowing that the actual person he describe is infront of him.

"are you... describing me, pretty?" jungkook suddenly chided towards the anxious oldie.

taehyung snapped out of his though and widen his eyes knowing the familiar voice he was actually describing. 'fuck!' taehyung thought.

he slowly looked up to see the grinning young boy looking at him fondly with a loving eyes.

"y-yeah... i mean, no and why would i?" taehyung tried to act normal but of course his voice isn't on his side.

"oh~ is that so... but you already said yes pretty." jungkook walked towards him in between his legs, hurriedly cupping taehyung's both cheeks and kissed him.

taehyung's eyes got widen from the sudden kiss that's why he didn't responds to it not until jungkook harshly bit his bottom lip that made him yelp from the kiss.

the younger inserted his tongue inside taehyung's intoxicating but sugary taste of his wet cavern not leaving any space to taste anymore.

slowly, taehyung responds until they move in sync. taehyung was now holding jungkook's neck to deepen the kiss even more as he felt that any moment he'll drop himself down for being weak of this young man was doing to him.

jungkook hold his waist protectively knowing that the other was throbbing and feeling weak in his knees.

the soft kiss lately was now heated with lust of each other. feeling their body wanted more of the touch.

jungkook unwantedly broke the kiss to see the tearing eyes of the older from the pleasure he was giving that made him smirk.

"do you perhaps had a room here, pretty?" jungkook asked the heavily breathing man who he was holding.

taehyung nodded and pointed at a door. after jungkook saw it, he carry taehyung in a bridal style that easily.

the elder yelp a little from the sudden move but he hold jungkook tightly hiding his face on his chest out of embarrassment.

all jungkook did was chuckled at the older's cuteness. how lucky he was to have this moment for a long time, knowing that his crush is weak on him too.

after jungkook open the door of course, not forgeting to lock it, he then slowly lied taehyung down in the bed and hovered on top of him.

"you don't know how i've been waiting for this pretty oldie." jungkook lustfully said, gazing his eyes to the older up and down that made the other flustered.

"s-stop staring... i-it's old." taehyung confessed, looking away at the younger who was on top of him.

jungkook chuckled and hold taehyung's cheek and face it to him. "it isn't at all, you even look like the same age as me." jungkook then suck taehyung's tan skin neck.

taehyung's moaned is muffled on his own mouth as he bit his lips not wanting to let go of his sweet but sinful sound.

"stop bitting your lips or it will bleeds." jungkook touched taehyung lips and softly brushing his thumb to it.

"stop..." taehyung cried.

"what?" jungkook asked in confusion.

"i-i said stop... we should stop." taehyung's tears stream down to his cheek but jungkook wiped it away.

"what are you saying?" jungkook asked again. he surely doesn't know the reason why taehyung wanted to stop.

"i'm old for this and old to fall jungkook, you are young, so much younger than me like i am your father. please don't make things complicated, you had a life ahead of you." taehyung hiccuped every word as he cried painfully to watch by the one who truly loved him, whole his heart.

"h-hyung.. don't say that way! i love you and i've been waiting for this almost 2 years of fantasizing you from afar. please don't push me away, i rather die hyung than you wanted me not near your sight." jungkook was now crying violently as he said those words to the older who also was crying mess.

it supposed to be moan, grunts and skin slapping would be heard in the room but instead, they both were crying out their love of each other but also remembering the consequences if they ever consider to continue what they have started.

jungkook was still on top of the older waiting for himself to be pushed by the elder but it didn't happen instead, he was tightly hugged by the elder.

the younger cried again and hide himself on taehyung's chest as he hiccup and sniffle because of crying.

"i'm sorry... hyung is so sorry. i love you so much more jungkook that it hurts, i was thinking that maybe you are just confused of your feelings because look at me, my age to yours is double and how could someone be so in love to me like you do?" taehyung's voice cracked as he explaining to the younger while kissing his head repeatedly.

jungkook looked up at him showing his puffy and swollen eyes matching his pouty lips at the elder who just cooed at him.

he then leaned to capture the elders lips again to his and they slowly move in sync sweetly. it got heated when jungkook slid his tongue inside the elder's sugary taste cavern that made the other to leave a muffled moaned in their shared kiss.

jungkook broke the kiss and looked at the elder's teary eyes and swollen lips. "may i, hyung?" jungkook ask permission as he hold the hem of taehyung's shirt.

taehyung nodded absemtmindly as he was feeling that he's in cloud nine. after they undo their shirts and pants leaving them both in their boxers, jungkook trailed wet kisses on taehyung's unpainted skin leaving a purple-red marks all over his neck, chest and down to his lower part region.

jungkook looked up again to the older for permission. yes, he do that everytime because he wanted that the older is comfortable not wanting to force him as they have all the time after confessing each other's feelings.

of course, being in taehyung's situation he nodded again his head to let the younger do what he pleased with. then, jungkook hold the boxer of taehyung and throw it somewhere in the room just like their shirts and pants.

the younger fixed the condom in his shaft and put some lube to make it more sloppy for making him go easy to put his on taehyung's clenching and unclenching hole.

he then look over to the elder to see how vulnerable the other looked is and put also his fingers a not so lot of amount of lube so he could prep him before doing the thing.

jungkook leaned and kiss taehyung for comfort as he inserted one of his fingers. taehyung yelp at the pain, his moaned muffled on the kiss, eyes widen because of the pain and his body was throbbing too much.

"relax hyung, i can't move my finger." jungkook said, after he parted his lips on the other.

"hah! ngh... h-hurts." taehyung cried as jungkook inserted his second finger inside taehyung's.

jungkook continued moving his fingers inside and out, scissoring the inside of the other until he inserted his third to make his hole expands more.

"hah! ngh.. f-feels weird." taehyung scream out, tightening the hold of the sheets as he arched his back as jungkook hits his sweet spot.

"binggo." jungkook chuckled and hit the same spot again and again.

taehyung was crying mess by now, after jungkook repeatedly hit the nerves inside of him and won't stop.

"little more hyung... i just don't want to hurt you." jungkook softly whispered at taehyung's ears.

taehyung answered with his sinful grunts and moans whilst jungkook continue moving his fingers until it got sloppy.

he then removed his fingers that made the other yelp from out of the contact. he aligned his shaft and slowly rubbed his tip to taehyung's rim.

"s-top teasing... just put it in already." taehyung chided, arching his back out of pleasure he was getting.

and without any warning jungkook shove his shaft in one go while taehyung screamed his lungs out of the sudden pain.

"f-fuck you j-jungkook... that hurts so bad." taehyung tried to split out of his mouth as he cried because of the pain.

jungkook only laugh and moved rough and hard just to provoke the other that he's not gonna stop nor slowing his pace.

"s-slow down... hah! ngh.. p-please." taehyung cried, pushing jungkook away from him but the other pound him even more, holding his waist tightly.

surely bruises and marks where left on taehyung's tan and flawless skin because of how jungkook do things beyond taehyung's imagination.

he thought that jungkook is soft and gentle but it clearly opposite of what he looks right now, proves that this younger is a monster in bed.

"don't move hyung... hah!" jungkook grunt, pounding the almost passed out or lifeless older beneath him.

"l-let's stop.. we had already done this thrice, i-i'm tired." taehyung cried, tears fell down on his cheek trying to convince the other to stop.

but of course, being as horny as jungkook is, can't deny the fact that the way the older wanted him to stop in his vulnerable state makes him wanted to pound even more at him.

"how could i stop hyung if you look so cute like this." jungkook whispered at taehyung's ears and then after, he kissed him.

jungkook moved faster again that made the other moaned but became muffled because of the kiss.

after sometime, jungkook pant heavily as he came inside of taehyung for the seventh time while the other passed out already.

jungkook look over at taehyung and smiled. "fuck, i am not really dreaming." he loudly thought.

he stood up on the bed and slowly carried taehyung in a bridal style towards the bathroom to clean them both.

thankfully, the bathroom had a bathtub and then he fill it first with a not so cold but just right water to make the other feel less pain.

after filling, they both now in the tub. taehyung infront of him as he embraces him to his warmth.

he cleaned taehyung's hair softly, not wanting to disturb the other's sleep but taehyung woken up.

"hmm.. c-cold." taehyung said with his voice is sore.

"okay, let's go back to bed so you can dress up." jungkook moved himself to carry taehyung again but the other hold him.

"no, not yet. hug me jungkook." taehyung snuggled in him even more to feel the warmth of jungkook has given to him.

jungkook chuckled at that and of course, obey what the other wanted and he move taehyung so they could look face to face before he hugged him tightly.

taehyung rubbed his cheek on jungkook's chest that gives the other also warmth and butterflies flying in his stomach.

"i love you jungkook..." taehyung suddenly said to broke the silence between them.

"i love you too, so much hyung." jungkook responds before he leaned and captured the other's lips in him.

the kiss was passionate and they move in sync, both of them felt the tingling sensation run through their body as they touched the other.

both eyes filled with tears that shows love and affecting they've been longing for so long and to have what they've been dreaming off.

_____

author luna
oi oi oi! long ass oneshot for y'all for not updating here for so long.. am kinda busy but i tried to right this today!

also, read jeon's mistress and tamed by my luna for clear skin ppl. lmao- read my other finished books too, thank you! byeeeee, see you in the next update here ♡

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

ONESHOTS jungk00kie_jeon

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

799K 26.2K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae ๐Ÿฏ Bottom! Kook ๐Ÿฐ I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
162K 4.8K 34
๐™น๐šŽ๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐šœ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ...
32.7K 685 24
๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ โฅ๏ธŽ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ! ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ - ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๏ฟฝ...
257K 9.9K 52
๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น, ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...