Somewhere Along the Way...To...

By Lozza0203

Book two, following on from Somewhere Along the way. Y/N has just been saved from Hydra, but has the dreams... More

In Those Eyes...
Despite It All...
Sounds Like Heaven...
Oohhh That's Good...
Just You Wait...
My Brother...
Change Is Upon Us...
Oh I Had Missed This...
I Love You Darling...
Make A Wish...
Too Soon...
Asgards in Danger...
What's Got You in a Mood...
Seriously...
Hello Mother...
Is She Your Mate...
For Asgard, I Will Fight...
The Warrior...
I See a King Blossoming...
Light It Up...
Dark Magic...
You Love it. Remember...
I Have A Date...
Laufeyson. Loki Laufeyson...
To Being Free...
Sin...
What Did We Do Last Night?...
You're Late...
It's Always Been You...
Are Gods Immortal?...
Confessions...
Brutal. I Like It...
Eat The Apples...
Look at Me...
May the Gods be with You...
Destroy Them All...
This Will Hurt...
The Kursed...
Let Me Return The Favour...
Paint It Black...
Its Getting Dark...
How About See You Again...
Loki...

The Warriors Three and Lady Sif...

632 31 6
By Lozza0203

After lying wrapped in each other's arms for some time regaining our composure, we finally pulled ourselves apart.

Heading to get cleaned up. Although Loki sneaked into the shower with me, he was on his best behaviour.

For once.

With Thor being away, we thought it was best for us to collect Bruce, Bucky and Tony and get them something to eat. Personally I couldn't wait any longer. I was famished, especially after our activities this afternoon.

As we entered the great hall, a silence fell.

All eyes landed on us.

The warriors three, who Loki had explained where all Thor's friends, stared.

What I took to be Lady Sif looked me up and down. I tried not to feel concerned, but I could t help it. Why where they judging us?

I smiled to Fandral who waved at me. At least one of them was friendly.

Frigga stood from her seat gracefully before making her way towards us, hugging Loki and placing a kiss on my cheeks.

"Come along, you can sit with me."

She smiled while ushering us all over to a huge table ladened with glorious looking food. Pitchers of Meade and wine, fresh fruits, meats and vegetables were laid out on platters. I could feel my mouth salivating just looking at it all.

I noticed that Odin was absent. Seemed he had taken his leave. Thankfully.

During dinner I felt Loki's knee brush against my leg as we had finished eating our food. An innocent gesture. I don't think he was aware that he had done it seeing as he was in deep conversation with Tony. But. It had my mind going into overdrive immediately.

My cheeks flushed red, grabbing the glass of wine in front of me I took a large gulp of it. Closing my eyes I savoured the taste. It was amazing. Yet all I could concentrate on was how amazing I had felt earlier.

You are at the dinner table with his Mother. Stop thinking about that...

Did I not satisfy your hunger earlier Pet?

I turned to look at Loki quickly, to be met with him smirking into his tankard as he took a sip.

"Princess?" Tony's voice startled me.

"Hmm? What?" I turned a deeper shade of red as I realised they were all looking at me. Slightly puzzled.

Shit, what were they saying? What did I miss?

"I...ahh. I'm sorry I zoned out." I replied sheepishly. I could feel Loki's gaze upon me, he had heard me. Of course he had, but I didn't dare look at him again, out of fear of my own actions.

"We were asking if you knew what you wanted to do about the situation with the serum yet?" He took a gulp from his tankard of mead.

My eyes fell on Frigga, "Honestly I haven't really had time to think about it today," my eyes met Tony's again, "I think, if it was to be accepted by my body. It may be of use to me in the future. So I might keep it. I'm just not one hundred percent certain, yet."

Tony nodded to me, "Alright, just don't leave it too long."

I jumped at the feeling of Loki's large hand sliding it's way over my thigh. Swallowing hard I reached for my glass of wine. Again. This time downing what was left of it.

Careful Pet. We wouldn't want you intoxicated.

Careful Darling with that wandering hand of yours, or I may have to put you in your place. Again.

His hand tightened over my thigh making me gasp.

You are just imagining it around your neck, or perhaps...his hand slipped further up my leg, my eyes widened in shock.

Bucky smirked at me from across the table trying to stifle a laugh, he knew exactly what was going on. Tony raised his eyebrows at me about to speak when we were interrupted.

"Lady Y/N?" Fandral's smooth voice sounded behind me. I turned in my seat to meet his gentle smile, trying to hide exactly how flustered I was. "I would like to introduce you to the others, if you are interested of course?" He held his hand out to me, hoping I would accept.

I smiled at Loki as I took Fandral's hand, "It would be a pleasure Fandral." With that I pushed myself off the seat, forcing Loki to retreat his hand. His eyes followed me as Fandral escorted me to the other table.

What a dangerous game you are playing Pet. You do realise you are playing with fire?

I looked over my shoulder winking at him, Oh Baby, if it doesn't burn a little then what's the point in playing?

I heard a sexy chuckle escape his lips, which had me biting my lip as we approached the table.

"Warriors, Lady Sif. I would like you to meet Lady Y/N, the friend Thor talks so highly of!" Fandral beamed to them.

"Also Loki's Soulmate. I see you are marked." Lady Sif gestured to my arm.

I straightened my back holding myself tall, "That I am, and I could think of nothing better. Is there a problem?" I stared at her.

A smile spread across her lips, "Damn Thor was right. Feisty indeed! Welcome to the family Y/N." She stood off her chair, beaming at me before engulfing me in a hug. I felt my body relax as they all cheered out raising their glasses to me.

With that I sat with them and listened to their stories of great battles they had faced together. Volstagg was a mountain of a man with red wildly untamed hair and a beard that looked like fire.

Hogun was smaller, with jet black hair pulled into a tight ponytail. His beard neatly in a single braid, secured by a piece of leather. He was a lot quieter than Volstagg and Fandral.

Lady Sif was stunning, with long flowing dark hair, full lips and the most glorious hazel eyes. I was surprised Thor hadn't snatched her up. She seemed perfect for him.

Fandral was definitely the charmer of the group. He had blonde short hair, swiped neatly to the side. It was noticeable he was much more groomed looking, clearly taking pride in his appearance. Probably to charm the ladies. He was blatantly flirting with me at the table on a few occasions and I could do nothing but laugh at his attempts. He was a handsome looking man, but he was no Loki.

As if on queue Loki appeared at the table, placing a kiss on my cheek, forcing Fandral to retreat back to allow room for his body to reach around me.

"If I may Gentlemen, Lady Sif. I wish to spend some time with my Love." He stood back holding his arm out to me to take.

I smiled to them, "Lady Sif, I'm holding you to your word. After breakfast tomorrow?"

She smiled, "Just don't injure yourself tonight!" The table erupted into laughter as Loki escorted me from the dining hall.

The Palace halls glowed, with the light from the lanterns that flickered scattered along the walls.

"Care for a little adventure?" Loki bent down to whisper in my ear.

A shiver ran up my spine at the feeling of his warm breath on my neck. "O...okay." I shakily managed to answer him.

"Glorious." With that he diverted us into the gardens and whistled. A few moments later Hades appeared before us, Loki helped me on, placing me in front of him as we took off into the night sky.

Where are we going?

Its a surprise, just wait to you see it. I planned to take you here on a different occasion, but seeing as it may not be here much longer I thought there's no time like the present.

I smiled, but felt a certain sadness wash over me. They could possibly lose their home, or part of it was going to be destroyed. That was certain. Everything that they had built, they may lose friends and even family and apparently they depended on me to save them. How?

The sudden sound of Hades hooves meeting the ground made me come back to my senses. Loki dismounted from behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist and lifting me effortlessly from Hades back.

"Come." His hand enveloped mine, leading me through the dark. I followed suit, flicking my right hand, flames danced instantly upon it.

"No, put it out my love. Wait until you see." He instructed.

I dropped my power obligingly, blinded by the darkness again. I let Loki lead me on forwards, holding tightly to his hand. There were a few stars above us, twinkling in the far off distance, I couldn't help but stare up into the sky.

Loki stopped, pulling me in front of him and resting his chin on top of my head, "Watch Darling. Watch as the night sky comes to life."

His hands wrapped around my waist, holding my body flush against his chest. I sighed in contentment and leant back into him. A few moments later, my breath hitched in my chest.

"Oh my god...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.9K 67
This is the SECOND book of the Natasha Romanoff one-shot book. This book contains part 2/3/4s (etc.) from the first book, so make sure you read that...
1.2M 35.5K 191
"Well, she's a mimic. Y'know, monkey see, monkey do - but a bit more serious." "Yeah, just a bit more serious, Tony." When y/n and Bucky are saved fr...
17.9K 1.1K 90
You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impossible task. Running from the only thing...
264K 5.7K 37
Welcome my Lovely Readers to The Wings of the Broken!❤❤ ###################### The Reader has been on the run from HYDRA for about a year. After esca...