The Witches Book: Menodora

By Patti_Cakez

Friends, school, love, and tragedy, they all seem normal for your typical 16-17 year old's. But for Clary, Na... More

Prologue
1. Clary's Sight
3. Roses Sight
4. Coming Together Part One: Natalie and Clary
5. Coming Together Part Two: Rose and the new kids
6. Daran in the Darkness
7. All Together
8. The Deander Spell
9. Wandering
10. Coma
11. Surprise!
12. The Ouija Board
13. Journey
14. Thoughts
15. Elements
16. The Lies
17. Captured
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21 End

2. Natalies Sight

37 2 0
By Patti_Cakez

I knew I was always a very strange child. I used to have long conversations with my wall. Which, by the way, was named Sophie. It was not only the wall that I would talk to, I also talked to spirits.

One day, in the safety and comfort of my room, I heard a noise. It sounded like my mother knocking, but I knew she wasn't home, she left for her appointment. Then I heard it say my name, and it knocked some more.

"Natalie... Natalie... C'mon, dinners ready..."

Then I started feeling dizzy, leaning against the door, I fell asleep. Then I woke up in front of the door, and I heard the knocking again.

*Knock, knock, knock, knock* "Natalie... Dinners ready... Come downstairs sweetheart..."

Then I blacked out again, I didn't know how long I was asleep, but it had to have been a long time. When I woke up again I heard the pounding of my actual mother.

*Knock, knock, knock* "Natalie, are you okay dear? Come downstairs."

"Coming mom," I replied holding my head. I wondered why my mother had knocked on my door three times. At that point, I had no clue someone else had been knocking. "Mom," I asked approaching the dinner table. "Did you knock on my door three times?"

"No sweetheart, I just got home..." My mom trailed off. "Anyways, come have a seat, I made your favorite, Mac and Cheese."

Smiling I sat down. I was still confused though, if that wasn't my mother knocking on my door those other two times, then who was? I also wondered, what would've happened if I came out of my room when the other person knocked? Finishing my Mac and Cheese I said goodbye to my mother and exited the kitchen. I darted towards the steps, and into my room, hoping the other person that knocked wouldn't attack me.

But that was not the only strange thing that happened to me, I had visions too, of a strange book. It sits on a table in a burnt house, and for some reason I have a longing for it. It's as though it was something taken from me that I never got back, something that had a great value. But whenever I try to reach for it, it moves further away, and I can never get it. But all will soon be answered, just a few more months...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
463 34 24
A blank doll with acting and action running in her veins, Freia woke up in a hospital with no memory of what brought her there. Sure, the doctors sai...
119K 8.3K 34
All Lexi Rivers wants is to teach preschool, marry her jerk of a fiance Jackson, and lead a normal human life, but coming from a family of gifted mag...