We meet again

De abrokebitch_

Lorelei Gray/Bottura , a 16 year old mother and assassin lives with her 2 Bestfriends. - They were all Opran... Mais

Characters
Tattoos / Piercings & Etc
Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Going To Italy
House Tour
Chapter 2 - Preperations
Chapter 3 - Nalaya and Tours
Chapter 4 - First day
Project - Chapter 5
Question
A Kiss - Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Kinda Kidnapped
Chapter 8 - I know who you are
Chapter 9
She Likes Who? - Chapter 10
I'm not living with them - Chapter 11
Escaped - Chapter 12
Hospital - Chapter 13
Surprise Visit - Chapter 14
REALLY IMPORTANT !!
Moved In With Them - Chapter 15
About them ..
Unknown Nightmares - Chapter 17
Buisness Dinner - Chapter 18
Meetings - Chapter 19
Going To The Club - Chapter 20
A Small Threat - Chapter 21
First Day In France - Chapter 22
Sick - Chapter 23
Attack - Chapter 24
Their Pov - Chapter 25
Assassin - Chapter 26
Another Dinner.. A Familiar Person - Chapter 27
Kidnapped Again - Chapter 28
1 Hour In - Chapter 29
Kinda Important.. Kinda not
Video Recording - Chapter 30
The great escape - chapter 31
Waiting - Chapter 32
News - Chapter 33
Awake - Chapter 34
Confession - Chapter 35
The News - Chapter 36
Thoughts - Chapter 37
Past With The Russians - Chapter 38
Preparation For Vacation - Chapter 39
Another Panic Attack - Chapter 40
Aftermath - Chapter 41
Days In Dubai - Chapter 42
Threesome - Chapter 43
Back home - Chapter 44
Message To My Family - Chapter 45
A day with them - Chapter 46
Planning a Meeting - Chapter 47
Talk - Chapter 48
Gala - Chapter 49
Life Or Death - Chapter 50
A/N

Going Away - Chapter 16

5.4K 116 7
De abrokebitch_

( Lorelai POV )
I felt someone shaking me awake but it was light so i knew it was Tahani.

" what's wrong pretty? "

" w-wh-where sissy? " she asked and i quickly sat up. I looked on the bed and my heart started racing, i quickly ran to the door and out the hallway but stopped and started thinking. Ohhh- i just realized.. i quickly turned back around. Damn- i forgot i let Giovanni get her. I went back in the room and pulled out clothes for the day.

" she's with grandma and grandpa " I said not facing her.

" i want gwanpa too mommy " she said pouting.

" Okay, let's get you changed first. "

Once we had our clothes on i grabbed my purse and went downstairs with Tahani on my back. I walked in the kitchen and everyone was there awake and talking. They all abruptly paused and looked at me but i shook it off and sat down in the empty chair.

" am i that fascinating that you have to stare? " I asked looking at them and they all looked away.

" mommy i get down now " Tahani said trying to get down and i put her down- ehh she'll be alright. i got up and grabbed Nalaya, i missed my baby even though she was down the hall.

" how'd you sleep? " my mom asked fixing a plate.

" good.. you? " I asked her and she handed it to me.

" thank you " I told her quietly and she gave me a smile.

" me too " she said with a fake smile.

" apakah kamu yakin? " ( are you sure? ) I asked and everybody got quiet looking at me curiously.

" yes " she said looking at me and i just shook my head but started eating.

" Saya belum pernah ke sini selama berminggu-minggu, terutama di tempat tidur " ( I haven't been here in a while, especially in bed )

" kamu- " ( you ) I started but cleared my throat and smiled at her forcefully. I didn't even know it was quiet and everyone was looking at us.

" What language was that? " my dad asked us.

" polish "

" Latin " we said at the same time and looked at each other. It was actually Indonesian but what if they want to learn it. She went back to eating and i just continued feeding Nalaya.

" what is everyone doing today? " Mom asked changing the subject.

" Well Me, Elias and Emilio will be going to a meeting. " Giovanni spoke first.

" basketball practice and school sadly. " Oliver said groaning.

" Well i have nothing planned.. How about you lorelai? "Jace said.

" Um.. sure, just gonna go to the house. "

" Don't you have school too? " Oliver asked me.

" hell nah "

" lan- " he started but i quickly cut him off.

" that's not a bad word Giovanni.. but no i already graduated. " I said leaving him and mom shocked- I thought they would've told them.

" then why were you at- " I cut him off again.

" to get the Italian school experience " I said sarcastically and put Nalaya's shirt on her.

( Aurora POV - y'all gone be mad at me after these next few chapters lmao )

Currently I'm packing my bags to go to France. Basically i have an undercover mission to do and Noel has offered to watch Camila for me. I can't handle being away from my baby that long so they are coming with me. I packed a lot of me and Camila's stuff, we are going to be there for about three months. I heard my phone ringing and threw the clothes all on the floor trying to find it.

" hello? "

" Hey, what are y'all doing? "

" Packing, how about you? "

" packing? for what? "

" um i have a mission in France, I'm going undercover and noel is coming with me to watch Camila. " I told her and put the phone on speaker.

" I'm just now hearing about this now? How long will you guys be gone? "

" 3 months.. " I said and it got quiet then the phone hang up. Oops- but in my defense i just got the call this morning. I continued packing but that was short lived when my room door burst open.

" what the hell- " I said trying to calm myself down.

"  just out of curiosity.. were you just gonna leave? "

" no, the plan was to tell you after we finished packing plus i just got the call this morning. "

" oh.. well do you need help? "

" no thank you " I told her and zipped up the suitcase.

" okay, when are you leaving? "

" later tonight, how was the first night with your family. "

" it was fine "

" Oh okay, well that's good " I said looking at her and moved my stuff by the door.

" what are you doing? " I asked her noticing she was getting on my bed.

" Shh.. I'm going to sleep, the girls are in there with Noel. " she said closing her eyes and i left the room to go see my babies.

" Rowaaa! " tahani yelled running to me.

" hey " I said happily hugging her and Nalaya.
————————
The girls were in their rooms playing with the toys and Noel was out doing something. I grabbed my phone and went back to my room only to see lorelai still there.

I got on my phone and scrolled through Pinterest just to see what i could do to my room. I don't exactly know what aesthetic yet but I'll find it.

" I'll go check on the girls " she said walking out which made me jump because how she just wake up out of the blue but then again she's been in here for about a hour or 2. I closed the door and got on my own bed and got on my phone. I set my alarm and put my AirPods in to play music so i could go to sleep.

( Lorelai POV )
I went to check on the girls and Tahani was sleep except the other 2. I slowly put her on the bed and put the cover over her since it was slightly cold.

" come on " I told them smiling and they followed me to Aurora's room. I opened the door and bam- she was sleep.. in my spot. How she just gone- whatever. I put the kids on the bed and i also got on there but went back to sleep. Don't worry- I put cocomelon on.

—————

" I'm sorry, please don't leave me " i heard Aurora say but assumed it was a dream.

" Lorelai noo! " I jumped up and looked at her but she was still sleeping although tears were coming down her face. The girls were sleep too and surprisingly they didn't wake up.

" lorelai!! " she said but this time she was crying. what was this dream or nightmare about.

" hey.. wake up " I said shaking her wake.

" no don't touch me " she said trying to hit me back. I shook her awake again and she opened her eyes breathing hard.

" are you okay? "

———
✨ Huge procrastination ✨

Y'all imma mess around and do 3 stories at once but that wouldn't work would it..?
-
Anyways if you enjoyed:
Like 👍
Vote 🗳
Comment 💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.4K 1.1K 33
Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. Everyone was shocked to know she was ali...
170K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
1M 27.3K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...
Caterina De Hoperen

Ficção Geral

1.7K 50 18
[This book is inspired by the many mafia books I have read] 15 years ago the Italian family lost the two bundles of joy and light in their family, th...