Taken to Another World (Lumit...

By archived_author

My first fanfic that I was writing for fun because y not and I'll update this in my free time. Luz and Amity... More

Sleepover
The Human Realm
Lights
Crushed paradise
Run
Shoreline
Master Plan
Showtime

Confession

258 3 0
By archived_author

Amity's face was also growing red, her pointed ears drooped down and her eyes were wide in surprise at what just happened.
Luz brought her hands to Amity's and gave them a small squeeze.

"Amity, what I am about to say will probably make you feel a bit uncomfortable and I'd hate it for you to feel that way.... but I don't think I can keep this in my chest anymore and I really really need to get it out and the words are already coming out of my mouth before I can stop it,"

Luz let out a small chuckle of embarrassment. Amity waited wide-eyed.

"Well, there are so many great qualities about you and I couldn't even begin to list all of them. You're so smart, you're beautiful, you're amazing... I love the way you're so caring on the inside, even if you don't show it, you're so gentle and loving and loyal - I know that when I have your back, you'll have mine. You're also so strong: mentally and physically. You're one of the most hard working, powerful and dedicated witches I know but you're going through so much, and I want to help get rid of the burden on your shoulders. I don't know exactly what situation you're in but I want you to know that I'm here and I'm here to help you. I want to help you. And I know everyone is flawed and in my eyes you're perfect, Amity. You are... you are just so perfect. After we started to hang out and began our friendship, I started to feel emotions that I was scared of showing you.. and- and now I'm just pouring it all out on you, and that's not fair a-and I- "

she let out a sigh before taking in a sharp breath,

"I love you, Amity!"

For a moment, Luz tilted her head down. Not as a guilt trip, but of pure dread at what would happen and what she just told her. Our friendship is probably ruined now- I- I can't believe I just told her. I shouldn't have brought her here in the first place! How the heck could I be so stupid?!

She stood with her fists clenched and realised that Amity had let go of her hands. She didn't dare to look up at the witch again.

Amity realised that her throat was clogging up and her eyes pricked with tears. She was telling her. She was confessing! The words the human said were so kind and heartfelt... no one had ever cared for her that way before. No one. All those years that she spent, thinking that she was alone in this world. That no one would care for her. That she was nothing. Worthless. A burden. A failure.
She'd been told countless times about how she wasn't good enough, and only bad for the Blights' name. All the emotions that she'd kept hidden for so long were flooding out. She didn't want to think about everything at home, right now she was just overwhelmed with the emotions rather than her thoughts. Bringing her hands up to her face in the shock of her words, "I love you, Amity!", she felt that her red cheeks were drenched with tears.
She saw Luz lower her head in defeat. Amity stool still for a moment, the tension in the block of air positioning them still in time. She broke the silence with a small sniffle, making Luz look up. Before the human could react properly, Amity lunged towards the human and hugged her tight, gripping her red flannel and burying her head into Luz's shoulder.
"W-who said that I didn't like you back, you idiot!" She said in between sobs as she felt Luz's chest rise as she gasped.

"Whaa.." Luz was lost for words. The witch crying on her shoulder, the top student, Little Miss Perfect, Amity Blight liked her back?

Amity didn't know why she was crying so much, but it was comforting since she was hugging Luz. overwhelmed with happiness, relief and sadness at the same time.
"I love you too, Luz," she said as she felt Luz slowly wrap her cradled around her body with slight hesitation.

The green haired girl's words rang in her ears. She really did love her back! SHE LOVES ME BACK! SHE LOVES ME BACK! Luz smiled from ear to ear, breathing in a breath of excitement and let it out with an overjoyed chuckle. Amity joined in, her voice tainted with the results of crying as the witch looked up at Luz, their gazes interlocking yet again.
Luz's smile softened, her eyebrows going down slightly in concern. She brought her hand to the witch's lightly blushing cheeks to wipe away her tears. Her skin was so smooth against hers and it was so soft too.

"Hey, why are you crying, Amity?" Luz's gentle, concern-filled voice filled her ears again. Momentarily, she closed her eyes and leaned into Luz's touch before opening them again.
"I- I don't really know, I'm just feeling a little emotional that, you know, you actually confessed and... just everything that I've been keeping locked within myself is just coming out for some reason."
Luz hummed in response as she continued to dry the girl's cheeks delicately.
"It's okay though now," Amity's voice was just above a whisper as she gave Luz a smile. Luz returned the smile back as Amity slipped her hands from the human's back and brought them up to hold her hands. "Why don't we dance to another song?"
Luz chuckled, "Of course!"
She strided toward the place where she dumped her stuff remembering that she had brought pillows because her original plan was to take her to the place that was the hill by the city where they could sit on the blanket. However, that wouldn't have been half as thrilling as now.
She played the wlw cover of Line Without a Hook.

I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me
When we're alone
You can hold my hand
If no one's home
Do you like it when I'm away?
If I went and hurt my body, baby
Would you love me the same?
I can feel all my bones coming back
And I'm craving motion
Mama never really learns how to live by herself
It's a curse
And it's growing
You're a pond and I'm an ocean
Oh, all my emotions
Feel like explosions when you are around
And I've found a way to kill the sounds, oh

The pair moved swiftly dancing around their bridge. Amity's heart was already pounding within her chest as they skipped along in sync. Her hair got in her face a bit as the spun around, but that didn't distract her from the warm feeling in her.

Oh, baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you
I need you here to stay
I broke all my bones that day I found you
Crying at the lake

Luz picked her up and swung Amity round in a circle. The joy in her golden eyes was unforgettable as the lights blurred into stripes again. The smile on her face, even her fangs were showing a little.

Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden?
Oh, and if I could take it all back
I swear that I would pull you from the tide

Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa
I said no (I said no), I said no (I said no)
Listen close, it's a no
The wind is a-pounding on my back
And I found hope in a heart attack
Oh at last, it is past
Now I've got it, and you can't have it

They landed and Amity spun around from the force, making her fall backwards. She let out a gasp as she felt the breeze against her back. She closed her eyes for the impact, but a pair of hands caught her by the waist, holding her safely. She opened her eyes to see Luz's face only three inches away from hers.
"Hehe, gotcha!" She said whilst Amity's face went red. "Bit of a cliche moment, don't you think?" She commented as she gently brought her back up.
Luz put one hand neatly behind her back and the other in a right angle. Amity did the same but on the opposite side and then stepped in circles a few times before swapping sides.

Baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you
I need you here to stay
I broke all my bones that day I found you
Crying at the lake
Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden, oh
And if I could take it all back
I swear that I would pull you from the tide

They started to go back to how they were dancing before, Amity's arms around Luz's neck, Luz's around her waist. Luz's mind buzzed with excitement at every time the girl's body brushed against hers. Amity put her head on her shoulder, letting out a quiet sigh.

Darling, when I'm fast asleep
I've seen this person watching me
Saying, "Is it worth it? Is it worth it? Tell me, is it worth it?" Oh
Guess there is something, and there is nothing
There is nothing in between
And in my eyes, there is a tiny dancer
Watching over me, singing

Luz started to sing the lyrics,
""She's a, she's a lady, and I am not a boy"
She was referring to Amity and how perfect she was. You really are a lady, and I'm just a nobody weirdo. But Amity made her feel like someone.
"Singing, "She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without a hook""
This moment, it was so perfect. It was beautiful. Almost as beautiful as the green haired witch embracing her.

Baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you
I need you here to stay
I broke all my bones that day I found you
Crying at the lake
Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden, oh
And if I could take it all back
I swear that I would pull you from the tide

As the song ended, Amity lifted her head from Luz's shoulder, looking back into her brown eyes again
.
"Luz, can we sit down for a little?" She asked.
"Yeah, of course, Ammy," they made their way to the wall of the bridge between two lamp posts and sat down. Luz put her crossed arms on the ledge and rested her chin on them. Amity gazed into the distance, watching the buzzling city start to wake up as night dawned. The sky was all purple now, except in the distance where it turned to a lighter pink.

They sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the view before Amity let out a tired sigh.
Luz raised her eyebrows at the witch.

"Maybe we should get back now, it's getting late." The witch suggested.
"Mmmm okay then. Yeah, that's a good idea." Luz said, getting to her feet and picking up her bag. She waited for Amity to stand up and asked her if she wanted the beanie back on in case anyone saw but Amity didn't mind. After today, she wouldn't mind if the world ended because of tonight with Luz. That was enough for her to die of happiness soon enough. Luz brushed her hand against hers as if she were asking her to hold her hand. Amity enthusiastically accepted and gave her hand a squeeze before they started to walk back the way they came.

The warmth in her chest never subsided as the waves from the current ebbed away, filling their ears with the sound of their echoing footsteps... and something else.
Amity stopped at her tracks.

"Luz, do you hear those footsteps? There's several of them," she whispered, grabbing her arm.

Shaking off the sudden confusion, Luz perked her head up and listened carefully.
Footsteps, yes. But it's probably some people going home using this path. What are the odds that it's anyone dangerous?
"I'm sure it'll be fine," Luz said, "and in case anything happens, I'll be here to protect you!"
Amity rolled her eyes at the human's charismatic mood.
"Hah, sure you will, Noceda. Says the one who screamed last week like a Wurdleweeper when you saw what a real toad looks like! I managed to get away even though it had only been a day since I could walk without crutches or anything!"

"No! That's different. That toad, as you call it was literal nightmare fuel. Toads over here are so much better, less deadly and a million times less terrifying." She shuddered, I do not want to be reminded of what hell broke loose when it opened its mouth-

The people that they heard seemed to be coming in the direction that they were going in. There were some loud shouts and inaudible conversation going on. They would pass right at the bend, whoever they were.

Fear gripped Luz as she froze dead still in front of the gang of stomach-churningly familiar faces.

The towering girl in front of her widened her eyes whilst two teenage boys and another pair of girls stood around her.

"V-Via?" Luz stammered.

The red-head crossed her arms and raised her head high, eyebrows raised and the corners of her mouth curling up into a devious smile.

"Well, well, well, Luz. It's been a while hasn't it?"

This chapter is also short because I'm gonna have a shift in writing style so I'll post the next one right now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 364 20
*you know the drill not my original characters all of them belong to Dana and the crew bla bla bla same goes for the art it was found on Google* *not...
27K 955 26
Lumity human au First owl house fanfic so bear with me😭😭 May be some slight mature content but nothing too extreme Well who knows😁 I do not own...
6.7K 122 24
Random stuff because I love this show, and I'm sad it's over. Updates won't be regular, I'll just write whenever I feel like it. Enjoy my weird writi...
12.1K 255 23
What if the group never escaped to the Human Realm? What if they defeated the Collector and brought peace to the Isles? What if Luz fixed the portal...