Lawfully Wedded

Od ju5ta9url

*COMPLETED* This is the story about Rohan and Sanjana Rohan Mehra is an established lawyer who always fights... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 8

10.5K 599 31
Od ju5ta9url

I woke up, my whole body still paining as I sat up and groaned because of the massive headache that I had along with the body pain.

"Good morning," a voice that wasn't Sonia's greeted me.

"What the fuck!" I screamed as I threw pillows across the room.

"Omph!" Rohan grunted.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked as I pulled the blanket to my neck, closing my eyes as I tried to calm my breathing. Having nightmares and then seeing a man, who wasn't my husband yet, in my room the first thing without me knowing about it was a scary thing for a girl to experience.

"Not exactly the greeting I wanted but hey Sanjana, good morning,"

Upon not receiving any reply he grunted and rubbed his face, muttering something under his breath before looking at me.

"I came to check up on you but you were still asleep and your parents suggested that I wait in your room, even though I denied a lot, they said you'd be happy to see me apparently and so here I am, and I'm sorry I probably caught you off gaurd and it wasn't my intention to catch you off gaurd and scare you like that, I swear," he said.

"Well, I'm fine and I'm doing good, now can you leave?" I said and almost regret saying those words as I see the look on his face. He opened his mouth as if to say something but stopped himself and got up.

I was such a dumb fucking asshole. He took the efforts to come and check up on me and here I was being an asshole to him. And, he was being extremely kind to me by being patient with me because I knew if I was in his place, I would have given up on my partner for being such a damn bitch to me all the time.

"Listen, I--" before I could apologise for my behaviour, the door to my room opened.

"Hi!" Sonia's cheerful voice greeted me and I just ignored her as I tried to get up but my ankle felt stiff and I had to sit down immediately.

"Offo jiju, help Sanju," Sonia said and I glared at her.

"Urmm...sure," he said as he walked towards me and put an arm under my shoulder as he pulled me up to my feet.

"Sonu, get me my clothes please," I said as Rohan led me to my bathroom.

"Nice," he said looking at the mirror which was filled with hearts and words like beautiful, pretty and smart.

"Don't look," I hissed as I placed my hand on his eyes. The reality of my actions sunk in that I was actually touching him and I immediately drew back. It wasn't like there was anything wrong but somehow I just felt embarassed because he was seeing a really vulnerable thing.

"Here you go," Sonia said as she walked in and I sighed in relief.

"Sonu, help me and Rohan you can ermm--"

"I'll go to work, now that I now you're okay," he said, noticing that I was feeling uncomfortable and I felt the overwhelming urge to cry because I was really pushing him too hard but my trust issues just make it diffcult for me to open up as it is and the fact that he was a man was another huge hurdle.

"Nonsense! Join us for breakfast," Sonia said.

"No, I don't--"

"You'll not listen to me?" Sonia said as she pulled her infamous puppy face. I've never known anyone who couldn't resist her puppy face.

"Fine," he said as he ruffled her hair and walked out.

"Did he just-- are you smiling Sanju?" Sonia asked me with a smirk and I rolled my eyes as she helped me shower.

°

"Mom is very excited for the wedding," Rohan said from beside me.

"We're excited as well!" Mom said excitedly.

"Are you?" Rohan whispered beside me so that only I could hear.

"Hmm?"

"Are you excited?"

"I don't know what to feel honestly, Rohan," I whispered as I looked at him.

"Thank you for being honest with me, if you want to ever cancel the wedding, you know I would not mind that at all, I really want you to be comfortable," he said as he held my eyes.

I nodded and focused on stacking my plate with bread and butter.

"I'm sorry for being rude in the morning, you just caught me off gaurd," I said as I scraped some butter and held the knife and bread uncomfortably in my hand.

"It's really okay, I would scream for life I someone I didn't know greeted me like that,"

I nodded as I focused on buttering the bread which was honestly a task for me because somehow in all of my life, a task as simple as buttering the bread was something I could never do because I always tore my bread. Usually mom butters the bread for me and today she hasn't done it though I could see her glancing my way again and again. It was clear that her meddling mind was running and she expected Rohan to help me.

"Let me help you with that,"

"No thank you," my voice came out more loud than I had interpreted and I groaned internally.

What the fuck is wrong with me? He was only asking politely!

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay,"

As soon as he was done eating breakfast with us, he left for his work and I let out an exasperated breath as Sonia helped me to the living room.

"Who the heck thought it would be better to leave him alone in my room while I was asleep?" I asked as soon as all of us were settled inside our living room.

"Sanju,"

"Don't Sanju me okay? How the fuck are you trusting him so much? We're not even married and you're freely letting him stay in my room while I'm asleep?"

"Sanju!" Mom reprimanded because I was using curse words.

"Don't shout at me like I'm wrong mom," I said and dad took my hands in his as he gently rubbed them.

"Sorry," he said.

"Don't change just because I'm going to get married okay? I still want you to be protective of me and glare at him even though he's my fiancée, I want you guys to... Just don't change yaar," I managed to say with tears welling in my eyes.

"Sanju, mera baccha," dad said softly as he wrapped his arms around me and mom followed who was followed by Sonia.

"Sorry Sanju," mom said as she rubbed my back.

"But don't tell me you didn't enjoy seeing him the first thing in the morning," Sonia commented as we settled and I groaned but laughed immediately when mom flicked her forehead.

"Stop with all that teasing because then we'll tease you even more when you find someone," mom said and I snorted.

"What?" Sonia snapped.

"If she finds someone ma, with the way she's put her conditions, this chess queen is never going to find anyone,"

"Well atleast I'm a queen," Sonia said as she squared her shoulders and I rolled my eyes.

"Haan beta, you know how the last one went crying when he lost to you,"

"Well he was a baby! He didn't even know what chess was!"

"Really? Not even rook or the horse, come on he needs to know about queen,"

"No he didn't,"

"What a loser,"

And I stared as my dad and Sonia talked about chess and mom giving in her inputs and I couldn't help the tears that welled in my eyes. When dad turned around to look at me, his face softened as he wrapped his arms around me.

"What happened?"

"I'm going to miss this, I'm going to miss you all," I sobbed as I clung to my dad.

"Awww Mera baccha," mom cooed as she ran a hand through me hair.

"Goodness Sanju, you're crying so much, is it the medicines?"

"I'll see how much you cry when you're getting married, you'll cling to me like a baby that I know for sure," I commented as I gave her a stink eye.

"I would never cling to you, you bully,"

"Trust me you spoilt brat, you'll cling to me,"

"Hush you girls, stop fighting like kids," dad scolded us and I laughed as I leaned against the sofa and closed my eyes as I sighed in relief.

___________________________

Short update.

I'm sorry my mind is clogged with other things so but I do hope you guys enjoyed this one.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.7K 311 48
New book! Book start- 4/12/23 When Sejal's sister, Meera, vanished on her wedding day with the stern CEO Rishabh, Sejal unexpectedly stepped into her...
2.7K 177 9
This story of Sanya and Advik is not just all flowers and cake rather it's all about hurt , sacrifice and broken heart but I guarantee you that you w...
329K 16.3K 42
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 In a world where competition reigns and passions collide, two formidable minds clash once again. Rohan Mehra...
9.9K 222 7
Two different souls with same level of attitude if cross paths.... what do you think, will happen? Aarohi Shukla, A young, fierce renowned prosecutor...