House Of Perverts

By Oxijinism

"Yah! Jungkookie, make her calm. She's crying. " Jin shouted, walking down the hallway. "Why? Is she sexuall... More

Characters
Strawberry Yogurt
Reward or Punishment?
Seatbelt
Thirstday
Unguarded
Red laced underwear
G-gay?
tweet
Take my pants off!
Sweet lie
Unnamed love
Repeating same mistake
Brother
Truth
Burn calories
Adorable little thing
Scared to be lonely
Overflowing love
'Blush'
Worst nightmare
Marshmallows
Regret
Drunk
Wet
Resemblance
Thirsty
Good liar
Caught in a lie
Real her
Madman
Daegu
Team Kim SeokJin
Abuji
I love you
I love HIM
Aera or Jae
Seoul Yongsan Police Station
Creepy stalker
Sinner
My husband's pain
Kill your son
Unexpected call
Wuga
Trial day
Sweet chaos
Dog
Innocent
Long awaited end
Dong Wook or us
Holding on and letting go
Pre-wedding gift
Yoongi ending
Jungkook ending
Jin ending
Namjoon ending
Taehyung ending
Jimin ending
Hoseok Ending
THE END

Memories

3.6K 185 379
By Oxijinism

[Listen to the song....]

Yoongi's P. O. V.

As soon as Jungkook uttered those words I ran to Jae's room and to my horror she was lying there, senseless. 

"Aera! " I shouted as I went to her and hugged her. 

Soon a tear left my eye which I never gave permission to. 

I looked at her as I recalled the same thing happening 6 years ago, just in front of my eyes.

I quickly closed my eyes shut, shaking my head. My mind wasn't working. I felt like a useless fool who didn't even know A B C D. 

I held her tighter in my embrace cause that's the only thing that came in my mind while  my eyes were tracing her face, looking for any sign of consciousness. But no. There was nothing left in her face. 

I kept looking at her because it was calming me down. I was feeling like I was protecting her unconscious body because I was holding her. She was with me.

Suddenly someone shook me as I came back to my sense and looked up to see  Jin hyung. 

He looked at Jae and his eyes softened as he caressed her cheeks, very gently and patted her hair. 

"Hyung.. " I cried as I looked at him. 

"What is it, Yoongi-ah? " He asked so normally, his voice so soothing and calm, somehow also calming my own beating heart. 

"She fainted. I don't want her to remember this event either. " I said as I looked at Jae. 

"Then inject her the same drug you did. " He said. 

"No hyung....If I give her overdose, she'll face problems such as anxiety, hallucination or she may get addicted to it. " I said and he looked at me, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"How many memories did you erase from her? " He asked suddenly. 

"Her whole past. " I said not regretting. 

"Wha- " He sighed. 

"Yoongi-ah, did you ever noticed how lost she feels when she doesn't remember something? You made a huge gap on her memories. This is not fair. " He continued as I glared at him. 

"Do you even know for fuck's sake what she went through? " I asked somehow maintaining a calm yet triggering voice. 

"No, I don't. But human only carry the memories with them whether it's good or bad. It's like a burning tattoo inside their head. You can't remove it. Even if you try you'll only scratch it and it'll get messier. " He said, smiling sadly.

"And it's her choice whether she wants to keep her memory or not. Who gave you the permission? " He added.

He is right. 

"Then what should I do? " I asked him looking down. 

"Wait until she wakes up and then talk to her. Solve her puzzles and help her connect them together. " 

"How? I'm afraid I'll hurt her by bringing her past. " I said. 

"Maybe good things hurt a little at first but it gives you a lifetime happiness. " He said as he patted my shoulder once again and was leaving the room. 

"Where are you going? Don't leave me. " I said, crying silently. 

"I've to take care of Jungkook. Manager-nim heard him and now he's taking him to the company. " He said with a sigh. 

"What about the comeback? " I asked. 

"I told Namjoon to talk to PD-nim and the production company. " He said as he nodded, giving me assurance that I can manage this by myself. 

"Hyung.... "

"Yes? " He looked back at me. 

"Thanks. "

"Always. " 

Jin's P. O. V. 

I left Yoongi and Jae as I went to the living room and saw Manager-nim taking Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung following him. 

"Jimin and Taehyung-ah! " I called them and they looked at me. 

"Yes, hyung? " They both answered. 

"I'm going with him. You two stay at home and rest. You guys couldn't sleep well at night, right? " I asked. 

"How did you know we were at the company? " Jimin asked. 

"Because I'm your hyung. " I answered as I approached them and patted their heads. 

"And I know about the contact too. Namjoon told me. " I added and they nodded. 

"Okay hyung. " Taehyung said and let go of Jungkook's hand as Jimin did the same. 

I went to Jungkook and held his hand. His hand was so cold as if he just came after breaking some ice. But still those cold hands were sweating. 

I looked at him but he just kept looking down. 

"Gguk. " I called him but he looked away. 

I sighed as we went to the van and reached to the company. It was silent the whole ride as we just walked but he was still holding my hand. Afraid of loosing me too. 

We came in front of manager-nim's office as he pushed it wide open and motioned us to go inside. We did as we were told and sat down. 

"I didn't expect that from you. Not you, Jungkook. " Manager-nim said for the fist time and I could see the tears forming inside Gguk's eyes even through his bangs. 

"Nothing comes as expected manager-nim. We just have to cope up with the truth. " I said as he glared at me. 

"I wasn't talking to you. " He retorted as he again looked at Jungkook. 

"You're not gonna talk now, will you? " Manager-nim asked Gguk but he was just maintaining his silence. 

"You know how much it hurts him when you use the words 'didn't expect' and 'disappointed'. Still you're asking why he won't talk? " I scoffed. 

"Shut up, Jin-shi. Don't get on my nerve. " He said. 

"But as you see, Gguk is my brother. I've raised him since he was 15. Do you think I can keep quiet and watch you hurt him? Never! " I said raising my voice a little at the end. 

"Then get out. " He said. 

"Just give the contact already and let us be free. We're busy. " I said and he sighed. 

"Well, he has to sign the contact that Jimin signed. " 

"I know. " I said as he handed me the paper. 

"Jungkook-ah, sign here. " I said as he looked up for the fist time and removing his bangs he started to read the contact, the rules.  

"Sign it. " I said but he looked at me and pointed at rule no. 15, still not talking. 

"Don't worry, Namjoon already figured it out. " I smiled and told him to trust me as he did and signed it. 

"Happy now? " I asked manager-nim and he nodded. 

"Yes. Now go. " He said and we nodded as we headed to a black SUV. 

"Jungkook-ah, talk to me. " I begged as soon as we sat on the seat. 

"You were right when you told me to take things slow. " He said, his voice hoarse. 

"But I didn't listen to you, I'm sorry, I disappointed you. " He added. 

"No, Gguk.... Never. You never disappoint us. You're a good boy. " I said but he looked at me, trying to find warmness in my eyes as I smiled a little and he burst out into tears, hugging me. 

"I didn't mean to hurt her. " 

"I know. You just wanted the good for her. We all want, Gguk. It's just our ways are different for wanting her good. " I said as I patted his head. 

He just hugged me tighter as a sigh left my lips. We reached to the dorm and went inside. 

We were passing the hallway to go to Jae's room and we suddenly heard Jae's voice. I widened my eyes as I started to run to her but Jungkook just froze. 

"What happened? " I frowned. 

"I'm not ready to meet her. You go, hyung. " He said and I nodded. 

"Take your time. " I said and he went away. 

Sighing I went to Jae and saw her talking to Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Jinnie! " She smiled as she came to me and hugged me. 

"Oh, Jae. You fine? " I asked. 

"Why's everyone asking me that? I'm fine! " She said as she looked at me. 

"Oh, that's great. You just slept too much, that's why I asked. " I said and she nodded. 

"Now make me food. I'm hungry. " She ordered as I pinched her nose and she giggled. 

"Sure, my lady. " I bowed and went to the kitchen and Yoongi followed me. 

"So, how did it happen? You injected again? " I asked and he shook his head. 

"No, I was afraid too but when she woke up she was totally okay. " He said as he looked at me. 

"Continue. " 

"And then I remember that I injected her Alprazolam. Well, it's a kind of Benzos. And it's duration of action is 11 to 20 hours. " He said as he sighed in relief. 

"Then when she woke up, she was still in daze? " 

Yoongi nodded as I sighed in relief too. 

"Now help me make these fresh kimchi. Jungkook was cutting those cabbages- Oh Jungkook! " I said as I slapped my head. 

"What happened to him? " Yoongi asked. 

"He and Jimin had to sigh the same contact. Now let me check on him. " I said as he nodded. 

"I'll make the breakfast then. " Yoongi said. 

"Okay. " 

And with that I headed to the game room cause I know whenever Jungkook is sad or tensed he goes to that room. 

I opened the door as I saw Jungkook sitting on the chair, his back was facing so I didn't see what he was doing. 

I tip toed to him as finally saw what he was doing. A laugh escaped my lips. 

"HYUNG- " 

"Do you need help with that jiggle wiggle? " I asked amused. 

"No way! " He quickly stood up and pulled his pants up. 

I laughed again. 

"Hyung. " He whined, his voice going to pitch octave 8. 

"What? " I asked still laughing. 

"Why you laughing? " 

"Cause I wish to? " I said now holding my tummy. 

"I can explain. " 

"No need to. Get back to whatever you were doing. " I said. 

"No! It's just....I did it to distract myself from the whole situation and it also relaxes me. " He explained me. 

"Good. " I said and he asked,
"Why are you here and how on the earth did you know that I was here? " 

"Oh, you're always here when you're tensed or need some time. And I came here to inform you that Jae doesn't remember anything. " I said. 

"Ohh.... " He heaved a long sigh. 

"So, no need to worry. Go and talk to her. She might be searching for her Kook. " I said and he nodded.

"But first finish that off. " I said as I pointed downwards. 

"Okay. " He said as he tried to cover it with his hands. 

I laughed as I exited the room and went to the kitchen only to find Manager-nim there. 

"What now? " I asked annoyed. 

"Oh! Here to take Jae. Found her a boyfriend. " He said excitedly.

What the hell?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 76.1K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
93.5K 3.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
553K 23.4K 50
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝗔 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹, 𝗶𝗻𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗲, 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹.. 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀...
29.7K 2.5K 33
"J-jinnie is this really you?!" "Sir I think you misheard my name, it's Namjoon not jinnie" "No, it is you jinnie, I can't believe you're alive" "c...