Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleedin...

By magicallovely

That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But... More

- T R A I L E R -
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
1 ~ Getting Married To Sultan Rafiq
2 ~ Wedding night
3 ~ Travelling to his Empire
4 ~ Meeting Zeenat Begum
5 ~ A morning bath together
6 ~ The Nikaah Ceremony
7 ~ Begum begging to Sultan
8 ~ The Love Bites
9 ~ The King is nothing without the Queen
10 ~ The truth and the lies
11 ~ They both need each other
12 ~ The Letters
13 ~ The Taste of Begum's Blood
14 ~ Eight kisses and slaps
15 ~ Who loves whom?
16 ~ Sultan is attracted to Begum
17 ~ Sultan wants to do it himself
18 ~ Sultan takes care of his Begum
19 ~ Begum doesn't want to see Sultan
20 ~ Who is Haider?
21 ~ Sultan is still a virgin?
22 ~ Begum and Sultan longing for each other
23 ~ Being in control is out of control now
24 ~ Sultan is in love
25 ~ "Your blouse is too revealing"
26 ~ Sultan mad at Begum
27 ~ Begum loves Ibrahim?
28 ~ Setting her nerves on fire
29 ~ Irritating my Begum
30 ~ Sultan is madly in love
Author's Note :- A million dollar advice for budding writers.
31 ~ The confession
32 ~ Sultan craving for her
33 ~ A huge mistake
34 ~ Begum lied to Sultan
35 ~ "You will answer what I ask"
36 ~ The Punishment
37 ~ The love is in the air
38 ~ Sultan gone mad
39 ~ The truth is revealed
41 ~ The cursed reality
42 ~ Newfound understanding
43 ~ Sultan leaving Sultanate
44 ~ Begum is Excited
45 ~ A Night together
46 ~ Late Night Conversation
47 ~ The kiss of commitment
48 ~ Begum is ready
49 ~ The Love Making in Cottage
50 ~ The bond of love
51 ~ Sultan is dead?
52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman
53 ~ The separation after love
54 ~ Begum Leaves Sultanate
55 ~ Sultan angry with Begum
56 ~ "You have to earn it back"
57 ~ Sixteen days of Punishments
58 ~ The Laughing Rose
59 ~ Sultan liked what Begum did
60 ~ Back to Sultanate
61 ~ Epilogue
Last Talks
Rudra Nandani
Bonus Sequel Chapter 1 ~ Love Making After Babies
Bonus Sequel Chapter 2 ~ A Night without Children
Exclusive Chapter 3 ~ Twenty Years Fast Forward

40 ~ "Beg me"

106K 6.4K 1.1K
By magicallovely

VOTE!

I need 40k votes in total before next chapter. You can do it, right?  Whoever didn't vote yet. What are you waiting for.

Share the book with your lovely ones. ❤

Sultan POV

My world was turned upside down just in a night.

Marrying her was just a step towards my dream. She was something like a step of stairs that I formed for my success. The vows that I took in the marriage was something baseless and more like a drama to me. When I filled vermilion in the partition of her hairs, I didn't know what I was doing. All I could think then was the crown of Hind and only Hind.

I didn't realise what I was doing and I didn't have anything for her.

But, now looking at her sleeping face I realised she had become more than a victory to me. She had become more than a step of stair to me. My heart feel hurt whenever I think what would happen if she know the truth. What would happen when she will know that I used her.

I was at that phase of life where I could only regret my decisions. I didn't want to hurt her and I didn't do in my consciousness either. I just made a promise to myself when I married her that I would never hurt her but she would never mean anything to me either. But, all my promises were gone in vain. I ended up hurting her and she had become something more meaningful to me then anything else.

She shifted a little in her deep sleep and I lightly placed my hand over head, patting slowly.

Her head was peacefully over my beating heart. I could hear my steady heartbeats in that silent chamber. The lights were blew off and cold breezes coming from Air conditioned walls were hitting us every fore and then.

Her beautiful long hair sleeping beside her, covering the comfortable reign of bed. Her duppatta kept aside only to raise her level of comfort. Her hands having full bangles lying over my chest and her curvy waist was creating a sensual slide as she was sleeping on her one side. Enough to keep me staring at her.

I could see at the every inch of her from that extremely dim light coming from a side table lamp. Her extravagent beauty seems flawless and a drug to me.

I do was attracted to her physically, mentally and now emotionally. It was like I had framed her into the curves of my life. I didn't know that she was hiding so many pain and hurt behind those bold and challenging eyes.

Initially I thought of her like a stubborn, mannerless princess but my prejudice took a sudden turn when I knew her side of story. And not to forget I think of her as a real warrior.

Well aware of the man dominating society, I knew women weren't given necessary opportunity to chose for their life. Even she was the princess, but she didn't have any right to chose for her. Although her brother seems great to me who fought for her, who took her revenge. I would have done the same if I were his place.

Now I understood why she didn't talk about her parents more, why she only loved his brother. Why she was irritated, angry, stubborn and weak most of the times.

I slowly feathered her hair as I realised I couldn't hurt her not even a little bit. She was gone through the same that made me a person like this.

Not everyone holds the power to continue, not everyone holds the power to keep moving, to keep fighting, to keep living when each eye sees you with prejudices, negetivity and hate.

I could understand how she had spent her life when people got to knew about her love story, about what happened to her. She did deserve more than love, respect and care.

And somehow I knew she was expecting all of this from me. She was bold and true enough to accept her feeling for me all the time. And that's what made me like her about even more.

But, I knew that journey of togetherness was going to be more difficult for us. Most of the people of our kingdom were still not aware that I married a Hind Princess. They hate Hind as much I used to do. Never in their dreams they would accept a Hind Princess.

And Badi Ammi, she was already plotting against us. I didn't know what she was going to ask once we go back. The only thing I knew was it would be hell difficult to being together. And the only big fear of mine was losing her in something senseless. I didn't want to lose her. She was pure, true and real. She wasn't like other girls. She holds the power to burn. The much she was delicate, the much she was fire.

Suddenly, I came out of my thoughts when she moved. I moved my gaze to her. Her lashes closed and I could see the beauty of her eyes and those beautiful lips.

My finger unknowingly feathered her soft lips slowly. Her cheeks felt flawless and beautiful.

She moved slightly as I might have disturbed her. The noise of her anklet bells caught my attention when she shifted slightly closer. Might be because of cold breezes.

The thought of listening the music of her anklet bells while making love to her just hit my brain. A small smile formed over my lips. She was a small frame and I didn't want to make everyone hear her screams here. It would be embarrassing. Also, I did want to know whether she wanted to do it or not. And there was one more thing in my mind. Did she still remember him?

Although the question applies to me too. But, the answer was No for me. Because even I was in her empire. I should be missing her, memorising our moments but all my mind stuck was on the woman who was sleeping with me.

I should be missing her but to my surprise I wasn't anymore. Ever since, I didn't feel peace thinking what would be going on with her. Why did she die? I was missing her.

But now there was a trail of peace inside me. Finally, I could feel like moving on. Finally, I could feel like my heart was beating again. Finally, there was a fire burning in me again to love someone.

My hands feathering her hair unknowingly disturbed her as she shifted on the other side and slept showing me her back.

I smiled realising she was tired and needs to sleep badly. I forced my lashes close to drift in sleep.

I came out of sleep when I heard her slowly saying something. I could feel her half weight over me and her face close to mine.

I dared not to open my eyes to scare her.

"Urgh, your lips"

She said and I don't understand what she was talking about.

"You know, you are so confusing. Sometimes I feel you loves me sometimes I feel as if I am inferior to you."

Is she talking to me?

I felt her finger tracing my face and I felt knot in stomach. What was she doing?

"You know, sometimes I feel like I just chain you with something and irritate you to the hell. So, that you never dare to fight with me. Oh Sultan, why are you like this?"

It was becoming difficult to suppress my smile and then I listen her further.

"You know your lips are delicious."

Damn, she was thinking that I was sleeping.

"And your nose is attractive" She said tracing my nose.

OH MY GOD!!!

Was she high on something?

"Your eyes so deep that it race my heart beats madly."

Her voice low as I had to focus on her.

"Your hands, you know whenever you touch me I feel like burning sensations over my skin. Your touch feel rough and strong. It scares and excites me very badly."

I was closely listening to her when I slowly felt her lips over my cheek.

"But you are very bad Sultan. You can't let me hate you neither let me love you. Ah, now you are sleeping and I can do whatever I want"

She finished and I couldn't stop myself. I opened my eyes and asked.

"What do you want to do with me?"

Her face turned pale and scared. The blood rushed to her cheek and she tried to get over me. But I was fast enough to pull her back and turned me over her in a swift motion.

"You awake, Sultan?"

She asked and I said.

"Very much,"

"Umm, I am sorry. I was just joking"

She said forming a fake laughter and I pinned both of her hands over her head.

"Really, but I heard that you have so many complaints for me"

Her eyes turned big and she said slowly.

"Complaints? No... Never"

Her voice low and I could see blush in her cheeks. My body completely over her making her feel my weight.

"Really?"

I asked.

She nodded and slowly sucked her lower lip a little.

My eyes stuck on her lips as I asked slowly.

"What do you want? Begum"

Her gaze fixed into mine when she slowly replied.

"What do you want me to want from you? Sultan"

I smiled slowly and said.

"Beg me,"

She thinned her eyebrows and tried to form a word.

"For what?"

Her voice low, scared, nervous and excited. Her body slightly exposed to me and I didn't realise how demanding I was sounding that moment. It was like I was completely into her not realising where we were, who we were and what we were talking.

"Beg me to take you right away. Madly and roughly."

Her lips terrified and she blinked trying to arch her body below me. I was definitely affecting her beyond imagination.

I could feel her hardened buds against my chest and she tried to press her thigh together.

She was definitely going to make me insane.

"Sultan"

She said slowly.

"How can I... I sa... Say that. I me... Mea-"

Her voice low and tempting to me.

"So, the tigress become kitten?"

She thinned her eyebrows and I could feel that she understood my challenge.

Our lips were just a little away. She aligned her face to reach my ear. I leaned in closer to her neck when she slowly muttered in ear.

"Sultan, your Begum is begging you to... To make love to her... Madly... An... And roughly."

Her voice so delicious and tempting that it made me go crazy all alone.

A wide smile formed over my lips and I understood that the fire was burning equally between us.

My hands freed her hands unknowingly and my lips reached her neck. Her smell beautiful and like a drug.

Her heartbeats audible to me making me feel more wild and ready. I sucked on her neck and a slow moan escaped her lips.

My lips their self finding the way to their newfound love. Slowly heading to her chest.

Her chest doing up and down whenever she was taking the breathe. My hand busy in pulling the hem of blouse that was irritating me now. It was tight enough to screw my brain and made me impatient.

I tried one more time and it just grew my hunger even more.

She might have felt scared as she shivered.

Suddenly, when my brain stopped processing for options my teeth bit the hem of it and tore it apart creating a screeching sound.

She shivered and looked at me with big and shocked eyes.

I muttered sorry and my palm find it's way on her bosom.

She falls her head backward when she felt my hand over her chest. My heart beats raced and I just driven by the moment.

Pressing slightly rough, I looked at her face. She closed her eyes, opening her mouth to leave a sensual moan that made my heart beats raced. She arched her back only to make gap between our midriffs.

My palm did it business again pressing her chest and she placed her hand over her lips only suppress a louder moan this time.

That definitely made me insane. Her reaction was killing me unknowingly.

I moved my gaze from her face to my hand.

Her skin bright, beautiful. Her bosom round and medium. Soft and delicate to feel. I have never seen or touched any woman that way. And there was new built craving in me to do it again and again.

My sight fell on her buds, dark and demanding. I sucked on my lips before taking it into my mouth.

It felt warm and I could feel her racing heartbeats. She cupped my cheeks when I sucked them a little harder.

"Ah, sultan"

She moaned a little louder this time.

God! I wasn't able to stop myself.

I did it again sucking it more, hard, passionately and she gasped arching her back.

"Aaoouchh... Ahh"

Her voice grew up and I placed my finger on her lips.

"Shhh..."

I commanded.

My lips busy in eating her when her hands were trying to bring my face a little away from her sensitive part. She shivered when I knowingly pressed my teeth around a little.

Her skin turned red, blood rushing to her body and I could feel hear bangles fighting in their own way.

I sucked, licked and did whatever my brain unknowingly told me do.

"Sultan"

She called me slowly and I muttered still sucking those bud.

"Hnn"

"Ahh... Stop" She ordered immediately.

I slowed down realising what she said.

I looked at her. Her face turned red out of blush and her eyes little tearful as she looked at me.

She sucked on her lower lip when she said slowly.

"You... You are strong."

I smiled a little.

"I am,"

I agreed and placed my lips over her. She welcomed and I held her both hands over head.

I sucked her lower lip gently and she did the same to me. Taking the charge she filled me with the pleasure by sucking on my lower lip slowly, softly and hungrily.

Her hair turned messed up and I could feel a few strands coming between our way. I cupped her cheek pushing the hair strand away from her cheek and let her suck my lips even more.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and she shivered pulling her lips back.

Her eyes turned soft and I said loudly.

"Yes,"

I could hear myself out of breathe.

"Sultan, Ibrahim Sultan has asked for you for some rituals"

She lowered her gaze realising what was happening between us and I replied to the attendee.

"Coming,"

I looked at my Begum getting red out of shame and I just placed my lips over her lips again.

I sucked her lips slowly, she smiled and I said.

"I love you, Begum"

Another update!!!

Do not forget to vote, share and comment.

I am sorry, for late update and not replying. I just got hectic with life. First my brother's wedding and then needed to wrap my office pending work. My lecture going to expire, had to see before that.

But, now I can promise regular update. Only if you guys are going to be regular with votes.

I am thankful to my regular voters, but occasional need to become regular. I don't know what's the reason behind 5k people reading and not even 1k voting on time. Let me know the reason, only if it's real.

Love you all ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7M 650K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...
69.7K 2.9K 42
"If I have to leave you, I'll start seeing courtesans." He stated. Unfazed, "go ahead," whispered the woman of his heartbeat. Prem took one hand off...
7.9K 250 32
She always thought men are like fictional characters. She was closed in the four walls always in order to save herself. But one day, a Sultan finall...