Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Matches

997 46 12
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 45 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

All the teams made it as the Genins lined up with the Hokage at the front accompanied with Anko and Ibiki along with the Jounin-senseis whose teams that made it.

"So all of our students made it I see" Asuma was proud of his team.

"Where is Naruto" Kakashi enquired getting Kurenai and Anko's attention.

Anko looked worried as she told the Hokage about Orochimaru but relented to tell that Naruto was involved because she thought she was imagining things.

Now her thoughts were proven wrong.

Kurenai was worried for Naruto as she thought he didn't make it.

Suddenly a loud bang echoed as the door was slam shut.

The Sandaime and everyone looked at who it was to see Naruto scratching the back of his head "sorry I'm late" he then squeezed into the line and joined besides Sakura who sweat dropped.

Everyone sweat dropped while Kurenai sighed in relief which Anko noticed.

"I'm glad you're here Naruto-Kun" Both Temari and Hinata thought as they smiled

Sarutobi looked at the candidates and was impressed of his ninjas, he coughed and then spoke "Well done everyone for passing this portion of the exams" Anko smiled and nodded.

"I will explain to you why you are here and what you shall be doing but before I explain the third and final test for the day. Do you know the reason why the Chunin exams are held?

The Genins looked confused as they listened anyway. Gaara just watched emotionlessly and Naruto raised his eyebrow.

"The Chunin exams are not here for a Shinobi to go up just in rank. The truth is it's a replacement for war among allied countries"

The Genins were surprised and confused even more now as Sarutobi spoke before they did.

"A village's strength is determined by the strength of its shinobi. Holding the Chunin Exams and show the feudal lords what we can do and stand out from the rest is key. In other words your strength that you will be displaying in the exams attracts more clients and is noticed by other villages"

Sarutobi sighed as he looked at Gaara, Neji, Sasuke and finally Naruto who looked back at him.

His eyes glowed feverishly shocking the old man for a second.

He was about to commence the third exam when Hayate interrupted as he coughed "Hokage-sama may I" Sarutobi nodded "you may...after all you are in charge of the third test"

He coughed for a while getting the Genins attention as they thought he was sick or something.

"My name is Gekkō Hayate and I'm the proctor of the third exams" he coughed again and spoke "the third test is to cut down the number of candidates as they are a lot of people who passed. So we are going to do preliminary matches" this shocked everyone as they thought it was unfair

"The feudal lords will be attending the final exams and we need the strongest ninjas available when they arrive. So this test will bring forth those who are the strongest between you all" Hayate answered their questions before they had to ask

Naruto listened carefully which Kurenai noticed as she never saw him look so serious before.

"So we fight is that it" Gaara spoke scaring everyone, Hayate nodded at the small kid "that's correct"

"So before I start does anyone want to quit now" silence ensued as suddenly someone raised his hands.

Sakura and Sasuke were speaking silently which was a conversation Sasuke won as Sakura had a downcast expression. Naruto frowned but let it go.

"Sorry I quit" Someone smiled.

Naruto looked who it was and his eyes went wide "what! I shot him at point blank. There is no way that he is here"

"Kabuto-San!" Sakura spoke in shock Kabuto looked at Sakura and smiled "I got injured all over. So you see I'm not fit to fight.

It was true as Kabuto looked like he just got out of a cage fight.

"Alright you may leave" gestured Hayate. Kabuto smiled and left when he saw Naruto their eyes made contact.

Naruto looked like he saw a ghost and Kabuto smirked.

The Jounins and the Hokage noticed at how Naruto looked and pondered what made him that way.

"Alright the rules are this as the referee you listen to me! If I say stop you stop! If you don't do that then you fail. Fights will be one on one and the winner fight will proceed to the final. Your opponents will be chosen at random and the match will end when an opponent dies, loses consciousness or gives up. If I see that a match is unable to continue I will also end the match.

"Alright now let's begin the first round" everyone turned around to look at the screen as multiple names popped up before stopping at the first two names.

Uchiha Sasuke VS Akadou Yoroi

Same as canon so I will not be writing about it.

Yamanaka Ino VS Inuzuka Kiba

"Alright it's my turn!" Kiba raised his arm at Naruto who raised his eyebrow at him then at Kurenai and Hinata who looked amused he sighed and then the two high fived each other.

"Good luck Ino. Give it your all" Asuma smiled at the girl who looked determined.

"Go Ino win this" Chouji cheered while Shikamaru smiled and nodded.

"Good luck Ino" Sakura cheered for her friend who smiled and then went down the stairs to meet Kiba

"Ino and Kiba I really don't know who is going to win" Said Asuma getting Kurenai attention as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Kiba is strong Asuma" the smoker Jounin chuckled "Ino is strong as well Kurenai"

Naruto looked at the two Genins "I know Kiba is strong but I know next to nothing about Ino"

Asuma nodded "Ino will win Naruto" Kurenai had a frown on her beautiful face "Kiba is going to win" Asuma smirked "Want to bet"

Kurenai smirked "what's it going to be"

"You will do me a favour when I win and if you win I will do you a favour" Kurenai had a glint in her eyes "deal!" they both then nodded as everyone looked perplexed.

"Are you ready Ino because I'm so going to win" Kiba smirked

"We will see Kiba" Ino got into a battle stance

"Are both Genins ready!" Hayate looked at both of them as they nodded

"Begin!" Hayate announced

Once the fight begun Kiba charged at Ino threw a Kunai at him. He dodged the weapon and did the "Four Legs Technique" as then Kiba got into a beastlike stance which granted him animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes. Thanks to that Ino had hard time keeping up as Kiba toyed with her going all over the place.

Akamaru just watched within his master's hoody while Kiba played about. Kurenai and Naruto looked annoyed because Kiba could have ended it by now.

Kiba taunted the girl as then when he moved towards her Ino got into her mind transfer stance and smirked however Akamaru suddenly jumped on her face shocking her.

"What! Is this mutt" Ino's vision blurred as the dog then suddenly peed on her making her scream and swear profoundly making someone people in the room blush.

Ino fell on her knees as she wiped the piss on her face and clothes but then felt a Kunai on her neck and someone grip her hair.

"Give up Ino" Kiba threatened Ino who grunted and tried to move and get out but felt Kiba grip harder and Akamaru growl in front of her.

She then had no choice but to give up making Kiba win the battle.

Asuma put his hand on his face and grunted while Kurenai smiled as she now won the bet.

"Troublesome. Kiba had the ability to win as he was the worst opponent for Ino" Shikamaru sighed

In the basement within tower

Sasuke sat on the floor in the middle of a circle made from seals and candles as Kakashi was behind him. The Uchiha felt sensations on his skin particularly his neck as Kakashi brushed drawings on his neck.

Sasuke just grunted "Hold still and I'll tell you when I'm done. This will help you control yourself and resist the mark" Sasuke nodded

"Now hold still and brace yourself" Kakashi the enacted his technique "Evil Sealing Method"

As soon as the words left Kakashi's lips, the flames of the candles in the room disappeared as Sasuke screamed in pain. The seals on the floor began to race up his body and form around the curse mark. The moment the seal was done etching itself to Sasuke's neck; he passed out.

"Ku ku ku you became stronger Kakashi-kun." came a voice within the room which had Kakashi on high alert.

"Who's there?" Kakashi ordered as he prepared to protect his prized student.

It was Orochimaru who came out of the dark smirking evilly. Kakashi quickly got out a Kunai and became ready

"Orochimaru! What are you doing here?" Kakashi warned as he gripped his right arm with his left and charged and created his Raikiri(Lightning Blade).

"I'm merely checking on my subject." Orochimaru spoke as he then looked at Kakashi who looked ready to fight and chuckled "my...what determination."

Kakashi's eyes narrowed "I won't let you anywhere near him" the Sannin chuckled

"Don't worry. I won't get him yet but I will warn you if you stop me...your life is forfeit" he then walked back within the darkness and disappeared

Kakashi waited until he was sure that Orochimaru was gone before he slowly released his technique and put away his Sharingan

"What was I doing when I thought I could fight a Sannin?" Kakashi sighed as he picked up Sasuke and went to the hospital.

Sabaku No Temari VS Tenten

Same as canon.

Haruno Sakura VS Tsuchi Kin

Naruto looked at Sakura who surprisingly looked determined.

"Good luck Sakura" Kakashi gave her a reassuring squeeze making the girl nod.

All the Genins in the platform and Lee cheered for her to win increasing her confidence even more.

"Tch...Kin make sure you kill the bitch" Zaku scowled Kin looked at the man and didn't like the way he spoke to her

"Kin do it" Dosu ordered

Kin looked at the man and then her eyes flashed red as suddenly Dosu felt killer intent he never felt before and moved back a bit sweating.

Ignoring what she done Kin jumped down to wait for Sakura and just looked up at Naruto

Naruto sensed Kin and looked at her. The girl smiled and Naruto felt a feeling of dread for Sakura.

"Naruto aren't you going to cheer for your teammate" Kakashi ordered as Naruto looked at her and smiled. Sakura smiled back and then went down the stairs.

Kin just gave the girl a cold look as Sakura looked serious "I will beat you!"

Kin didn't say anything.

"Are both Genins ready" Hayate looked as Sakura nodded while Kin was expressionless

"Begin!" Hayate announced

As soon the fight started Sakura ran at Kin pulled out a Kunai and performed three bunshins

"A bunshin Kakashi what did you teach the girl" Kurenai was appalled as Kakashi gave her an eye smile "Sakura is strong she can take care of herself"

"Kakashi didn't teach her anything" Naruto exclaimed making everyone look at him

Kakashi's eyes narrowed at Naruto who carried on "frankly it's Sakura's fault for not doing anything as Kakashi blatantly neglected her"

Kurenai and Gai's eyes went wide

"Naruto! You don't have the right to question my teaching" Kakashi scolded Naruto just looked at him and scowled "You know and I know she isn't strong enough. If she dies it's on your head"

Kakashi's eyes went wide and then narrowed at Naruto "Naruto don't you dare speak" he was then interrupted by Gai "how unyouthful Kakashi you better pray she survives"

Kurenai scowled and Asuma shook his head.

Kakashi then looked at Sakura and vowed to teach her from now on.

The Hokage, Anko and Ibiki were frowning.

While Sakura rushed suddenly Kin disappeared shocking her.

She then felt a strong punch on her stomach making her winded. Sakura then felt a punch on her left cheek, a punch on her face making her falter then suddenly she then felt a hard uppercut on her chin making her fly fast towards the wall which could have killed her.

Suddenly Kakashi appeared and caught her.

Haruno Sakura was unconscious.

"That was uncalled for!" Kakashi snapped as he glared at the girl.

Kin smirked and flicked her hair for some reason she had an aura of a queen "she wasn't even worth the effort" she then walked away when Hayate announced her as the winner.

"Sensei..." Sakura opened her eyes making Kakashi look at her and smile "it's alright Sakura you did good"

She smiled as he then shunshined to the platform and set her to the floor to rest.

"Man! That sound chick was ruthless I didn't even see her punches" Akamaru agreed with Kiba.

Shikamaru nodded "that was uncalled for. Sakura didn't even fight back" Ino looked sad as she also felt helpless.

Naruto looked at Sakura who rested on the wall and frowned he then saw Kin walk up to their platform.

All the Genins watched her got to Naruto and stand next to him.

She then looked at all of them "you are lucky she isn't dead" Ino got angry and spat "how dare you!"

Kin glared at her shutting up the blond haired girl "Ino leave it. It's the exams you know the rules" Ino huffed and turned away when Asuma said that.

The Jounins watched Kin with a critical eye as the girl just ignored them and looked at Naruto and smiled.

The Uzumaki for some reason felt like he needed to smile back which he did.

This was noticed by everyone as Naruto smiled nicely at her.

Hayate coughed for a bit as he now started the fifth round "let's begin the fifth round" the screen flashed as it landed on different names and then landed on two people.

Shino VS Zaku

"I will make this quick" Zaku commented as he jumped down to get the battle underway.

"Good luck Shino-kun" Hinata smiled at boy who nodded "good luck Shino win this" Kurenai smiled at her student who frankly was the strongest in her team.

"Go Shino kick his ass and meet me in the finals" Kiba exclaimed making Shino chuckle and then he went to begin his fight.

When the battle started Shino looked at Zaku and spoke "you cannot use your arms. I suggest you forfeit."

Zaku smirked cruelly and screamed "hell no bitch... Zankūha (Decapitating Airwaves)" he then shot an airwave by which Shino dissolved into bugs when it hit him shocking the man.

Zaku kept doing that until in the end Shino managed to have bugs inside his air hole disabling the technique Shino then warned him not use his technique but Zaku didn't listen and in the end his arms became useless making him fall unconscious.

The group were amazed "wow Shino is strong" Ino was astounded while Kiba nodded as he greeted Shino who came up the stairs to meet them

"Well done Shino" Kurenai praised her student who nodded at her while Hinata praised as well

"Yeah well done Shino" Naruto added praise the rookies soon praised the Aburame as well.

Sakura soon got up getting everyone's attention "Sakura...hey are you okay" Chouji worried

"Ye...yeah I'm alright" Sakura got up with Kakashi's help and soon saw Kin next to Naruto and looked to be angry but Kakashi stopped her "let it go Sakura" Sakura didn't relent but her Sensei was serious and she let it go.

Kin ignored her and looked at Naruto "hey you look worn out are you alright"

She was telling the truth because Naruto was a bit roughed up thanks to what happened at the forest of death.

He looked at Kin and smiled "yeah I'm al..." suddenly Naruto's vision became blurry as he felt his head hurt gasping Naruto fell to his knees holding his chest in pain.

"Naruto!" everyone screamed as Kurenai straight away went to his aid.

Kakashi and Sakura looked worried while Kin had a serious expression as she watched Naruto grip his shirt tight holding his chest.

"Damn it that thing again" Naruto saw red eyes flash between his eyes "what's happening to me"

Kin watched on and smirked which went unnoticed by everyone.

"Hey Naruto look your up" Kiba pointed out the screen with a worried look

Naruto gasped and tried to regain his breath as everyone looked at the screen.

.......................

And cut

Next chapter will be of Naruto fighting. 

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2K 19
Fem Sasuke x Naruto. The Council wary that Suki Uchiha might betray the Leaf again, issued an ultimatum. She could marry Naruto, the only person capa...
45.5K 1.9K 15
Naruto is dreaming about Sasuke. Is this a chance to make peace with his old friend before the end or something else entirely? (COMPLETED)
420 5 9
A story which shines a spotlight on the kunoichi in Naruto's life as he continues in his goal to unite the shinobi world in a way that would make Jir...
33.1K 1.3K 50
When an old woman pays Naruto with a wish, he accidentally puts his friendship with Gaara in jeopardy. He is also faced with very unusual side effec...