โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™†๐™–๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ญ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ...

love_danplan

๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š• ๐šก ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ! ๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ... ะ•ั‰ะต

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‹๐™ฉ. ๐Ÿญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‹๐™ฉ. ๐Ÿฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ "๐™Ž๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฎ" โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™Š๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ฉ.๐Ÿญโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—•๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐˜. ๐Ÿฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
A/N
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ช๐™ฎ ๐™„ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ" ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™†๐™–๐™ง๐™ก ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™"โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ง ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™šโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽFerris Wheelโ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ?โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
A Date?
Our Little Secret
Spin the bottle
Christmas With Family

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ"๐™‡๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ"โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

1.7K 76 28
love_danplan

Genre: Fluff

Relationship Status: Dating

Words: 2266

POV: No ones

TW: Abusive parents

~~~~~

"God I hate this house so much," Karl says angrily while tearing up.

His legs are bent to his chest with his arms wrapped around them with his head sitting between his knees. The only light shining in was through his window was the bright moon illuminating the bedroom. He couldn't even use his phone's flashlight because his mom took his phone. Just then he hears a few taps on his window. Glancing up he sees Chris standing on the roof in front of the window throwing small pebbles at it. At first, Karl was a bit taken back for a moment but became happy to see him. Karl smiled and walked towards him. He unlocked and slid up the window.

"You know you don't need to throw pebbles at my window if you're already standing there right?" Karl says jokingly.

"Yeah but it's more romantic this way." Chris climbs into Karl's bedroom and puts his hands on his boyfriend's hips. "Don't you think?"

Karl giggles while wrapping his arms around the taller boy's neck. "So romantic."

"Oh, I know." He smiles

They stare into the eyes of each other before sharing a loving kiss. Afterward, they stay in the position they were in until Karl hugs him fully.

"I hate it here Chris," he sighs. "I don't want to be here anymore."

"Then let's leave."

"What?"

"You heard me. Let's just go. Let's ditch this town."

Karl stops hugging Chris but goes back to having his hand over the taller one's neck. "But we can't leave."

"You said it yourself that you don't want to stay so why not?" I've got a car and I don't want to stay either."

As Karl contemplated, they heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. They let go of each other and Chris ran into the closest to hide. Good thing he did because the door swung open to show Karl's drunken mom.

"What  the hell are you doing?" She says loudly.

"N-nothing mom," he stutters back.

"Then why is your damn window open?"

Quickly he thought of an excuse, "I was just letting some fresh air in..."

"Yeah well I don't care why it's open it shouldn't be." She walks over to the window and slams it shut causing a loud bang and Karl flinched at it. "Go to sleep. NOW," she demands then walks out of the room slamming the door behind her causing yet another flinch to come out of her son.

Karl sits down on his bed and holds back tears again. He wants to feel embarrassed but Chris already knows how his mother behaves and how terrible she is.

Chris steps out of the closet and heads over to his boyfriend

"Man it's like middle school all over again," he says

"Middle school?" Karl questions

"Yeah because I was in the closet in middle school," He jokes trying to cheer the other up. "Well kinda, I'm still mostly in."

The boy had gained his smile back. Chris laid on the bed next to Karl. Karl rested his head on his chest.

"You make me so happy. I'm so glad I found you in this crap world," the younger boy said.

"I'm so lucky that I've ever gotten the chance to meet you, Karl Jacobs," He starts playing with the other's hair by running his fingers through it soothing him.

He really did make Karl this happy. He was the only reason he was alive in fact.

The two of them sat in silence for a few minutes until Karl spoke up again. "Let's do it. let's leave.

 He looked down at him. "Really? are you sure?"

"Well not really but how bad can it be when I'm with you? You've always got a plan I'm sure we'll figure it out on the way."

Karl got up from his bed and grabbed his school book bag. Chris stayed smiling as the boy started throwing clothes in his bag. He opens his door and steps into the hallway.

"Won't your mom see you?" Chris asked.

"Nah she's passed out drunk in her room by now. we really just need to watch out for my dad."

Karl enters his mom's room which is across from his and just as he guessed, she's face down, passed out. As he's looking for where she put his phone Chris spots her purse.

"Psst Karl..." He whispers and holds it up.

Karl smiled and nodded. Chris grabs five hundred dollars out of the bag and leaves some left. Karl then found his phone and as the two of them leave the room Karl's kitten gray is in the hallway.

"Chris I'm taking gray with us. I can't leave her here. They'll kill her."

He shrugged. "You've got a cat carrier right?"

"Yeah of course."

"Well then that's great let's go," he replied

Once they go back into his room Karl grabs his small carrier and puts gray in it. He also has a small bag of cat treats that he takes. He grabs his phone charger and shoves it into his bag.

"I think I've got everything I need. clothes, my phone, charger, some money, gray, and of course you."

"Then are we ready to get the hell out of here?" Chris asks happily.

"Let me just write a note to my parents." Karl scribbles on a price of loose paper for a minute. "Okay, how does this sound? 'Dearest mom and dad, screw you both. You've done nothing but harm to me and for that, I'm leaving. Don't bother looking for me even though I know you wouldn't even try anyway. I'm leaving with Chris and just so you are fully aware, it's all your fault. But this is clearly for the better because now I'll finally be happy with the man I love. Oh did I forget to mention that we've been dating for months but had to hide it from you? Oops, my bad. I wish I had accepting parents who can cope with the fact that their son is gay but then again parenting isn't for you. p.s. I took gray. You never wanted her anyway. Signed, your son who will never be in your lives again, Karl.' sounds good right?"

"It sounds perfect but now it's time for us to go. We need to be out of the state before the sun comes up."

"Where are we going to go?"

"North Carolina seems pretty good."

"Wow, I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

"Neither can I but I'm glad we are. here let me hold your bag," Chris says and he hands him the bookbag. He put it over his shoulder and slides the window back open then steps onto the roof. "Be careful."

He follows along with him until Karl is pressed up against the outside of his wall holding the carrier for dear life. "Man it's a lot scarier up here. How do you always sneak into my room?"

"You got this Karl. No turnin' back now."

He sighs then has a determined look on his face, "You're right. I'm never going back there again."

"I'm going down first then you hand me the carrier, I'll put it down and help you." Chris gets on his knees right to the edge of the roof and grabs the edge. He slowly lets himself drop to the next roofing and is careful not to make any noise.

"Are you alright?" Karl asks concerned.

"I'm alright. Hand me gray."

Karl lays on his stomach and reaches his arms around as far they can go to pass the carrier to Chris. Thankfully Chris was able to grab it. next, it was Karls turn to slide down and his heart was beating so fast. One wrong move and he'll fall off of this room and his dad will hear him.

"Oh my god I hate this so much..." Karl whispers to himself but Chris heard.

"Don't worry you'll be alright I promise. Just do as I did."

Karl faces the opposite direction and gets on his knees. Slowly he backs up to the edge and dangles his legs over the edge whispering almost curse words along with it. But he never cursed so he'd say things like 'honk' 'frick' or 'holy cow.' Bit his feet couldn't touch the next layer roof.

"Chris, Chris what do I do I can't hold on?" he says panicked

Chris lets out a chuckle, "Your like four inches off your alright to drop down"

Karl was still scared that he would slide off of the roof but he ended up being alright. "Jesus christ how are we still not on the ground yet?"

"We're almost there but this one you're going to need to fall a few feet."

"Nope, nope I'd rather go back."

"C'mon just think about how much better our lives would be once we leave. Now hold the carrier while I get down there."

"How are you going to get it back though? I'm not just dropping it."

"Just hand it to me when I get close."

"Oh alright?"

The taller boy handed the carrier to the other and did the same process as before but this time dropped some feet. He was completely all right and it gave Karl comfort. It still didn't mean he wanted to drop from his roof. Karl watched as Chris stepped on the windowsill and reached a hand up. Karl passed the carrier back and Chris waits for him on the grass. Karl takes a few deep breaths before doing anything.

He tried not to think about it as he climbed down. Instead of all of the happy memories they could make together and how it will all be worth it. Before he knew it, he was on the ground.

"Hey look at that you made it!" Chris said quietly"

"I did!"

For the last time, Chris passed the carrier to Karl. He planted a kiss on the other's lips as the feeling of happiness and relief washed over them knowing they're going to be free. Chris grabbed Karl's hand and they started to sneak away from the house and down the road. Hand in hand they walked to Chris's house smiling and laughing.

Once they finally got there, Chris told Karl to wait outside by his car and he would quickly grab some clothes and his keys. Karl nodded and sat down by his car with the carrier. After a few minutes of waiting, Chris walked back outside slowly shutting the door behind him careful not to make any noise.

He had a bag packed full of his clothes along with some essentials. Chris held up his keys and Karl stood up.

"At least I don't need to steal my parent's car. just some money." Chris said and opened the front car door. "Thankfully I've been saving up but a little extra cash never hurts."

Chris worked with his dad on various projects for houses such as roofing so committing to his job was something he didn't need to worry about. He also bought a used car the second he could afford it.

"Did you leave a note?" I asked

"Yeah, but who knows if they're even going to realize I'm gone for a few days.

Karl opened the back seat door and put the carrier with gray inside and on the seat. The two boys dropped their bags in the back seat then shut the door. Chris got into the driver's seat while Karl got in the passenger seat. Chris pulled out of the driveway and speed out of the town. As they left they took one final look at the place they would come back to. Chris and Karl smiled the whole time.

TIME SKIP

Once the two of them got to North Carolina they got a motel room where they stayed until they found an apartment that they could stay at with grey. Thankfully they found one and moved right in. The day they moved in, they were setting up the few things they did have, a knock appeared at the door. The two of them went to the door and Chris opened it. There stood two people that looked to be around the same age as them. Both are taller the Chris and Karl by a few inches.

"Hey we're your neighbors and so I thought we should introduce ourselves because you're new. My name is Jimmy and this is Chandler," he says then points to the taller one.

"Nice to meet you two. I'm Chris and this is Karl," Chris said with a smile and shook Jimmy's hand.

Karl just smiled and waved.

"Oh quick question, how old are you guys?" Chandler asked.

"We're both eighteen, just graduated," Chris answered putting his hands in his pockets.

"No way really? Us too!" Jimmy said. "Say... weird question but have you ever thought about doing Youtube?" 

~~~~~

OKAY, I promise to publish once a week again. :,)

I love you all and I hope your day is going awesome and if it isn't, I hoped this chapter could help even if it's just by a little!

Leave suggestions below for the next story. It might take some time because other people gave me some.

If you haven't already, please vote for this chapter. All you need to do is click that little star on your screen. It helps me stay motivated and helps the algorithm! :]

Quick shout-out to anyone who commented or voted it made me smile!

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Dream Team imagines sam:)

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

47.5K 554 17
PLEASE READ- i don't really wanna associate with this book anymore because of, well, everything like the drama and other things that i'm sure the int...
dsmp angst oneshots citystreets69420

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

68.9K 1.6K 39
there isnt enough ranboo angst on wattpad so ye NO SHIPPING RANBOO IS A MINOR. REQUESTS CLOSED Number 73 for ranbooangst: 1/24/21 Number 48 in selfha...
hate me like before - Karl Jacobs X Reader millie

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

71.5K 1.2K 26
this story is using a females pov (you can always pretend that i use your pronouns instead). Enemys to lovers between reader and Karl Jacobs. Slight...
119K 1.9K 35
แ‘ญใ—แ—ฉแŽฉแ†แ‘Žแ€ : [แฏแ—ดแ–‡แ—ทแ—ฉแŽขแ†แ—ฐ] - [แ—ฐแชแŽขแ•ผแ—ดแ–‡ แ—ฐแชแŽขแ•ผแ—ดแ–‡] 1:21 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 2:58 โ–บ โ–Œโ–Œ โ–  volฯ…ะผe : โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…โ–†โ–‡โ–‰ ๐™ƒ๏ฟฝ...