Calypso and the Moon

By tearsonmytshirt

Calypso is a kind and happy girl, manoeuvring through life on her own accord. Having started a band with her... More

π™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
Beginnings.
Nostalgia.
Whiskey.
Sling.
Ice-cream.
Ramen.
Insomnia.
Paws.
Lucas.
Dudley Inc.
Vodka.
Birthdays.
Apologies.
Inlove.
Dresses.
Confessions.
Promises.
Jail.
Evidence.
The Motion.
Adelaide.
Interruptions.
Cherry Tomatoes.
Knees.
Picnics.
Parties and Heartbreak.
Acceptance.
Painting.
Best friends.
Cookies.
Endings.
epilogue.
an

Silver.

1.2K 46 10
By tearsonmytshirt

Calypso woke up with the sun, as she always did. But this time, when she turned, her nose brushed against a warm chest, and she looked up at James and nearly gasped. His eyes, usually cold and boring into everyone, were shut tightly. Long, black eyelashes tickled his cheeks, and his lips were parted as soft breaths left him.

His usual clenched jaw was slack, allowing him to look soft, and no where near intimidating. Dark swirls of ink scattered over his chest, and his usually brushed back hair was layed across his forehead.

She watched him, and counted the freckles that detailed his nose. Beautiful and near angelic, he slept. This was the first time he had slept since Calypso and him met, and she decided that she wouldn't move, nor breathe too hard, so as to jot wake him from his sleep.

She brought her hand to his cheek, and softly brushed her thumb over the bridge of his nose. Then over his plump lips, and she heard her stomach rumble and she silently cursed it.

She brought his hand to her lips and pressed a kiss to each of his knuckles and to each of his fingertips.

Standing up, she gently pried herself from the bed and smiled when she successfully got out from bed without waking the sleeping giant.

Softly padding to the kitchen, she met Avery and gave her a tight hug, "Morning, babes," She greeted, nibbling on a strawberry. Calypso smiled at her and poured black coffee into a mug. She turned to Avery, "What's the plan for today?" Avery shrugged, "I wanted to know if you'd wanna go to the mall with Angela and I," Calypso grinned widely, "Just us three?" Avery nodded, smiling at her bestfriend.

Calypso and Avery stood in the kitchen, giggling to eachother about everything that has happened on their trip so far. Everyone was planning on going to the beach later today, and Calypso decided she needed a new swimsuit.

As she opened her bedroom door, she stifled a laugh. James was still out, the covers covering his lower half and his strong, large back on full display for his girl.

She moved like a mouse in the bedroom, grabbing a white skirt and matching white shirt, she pulled them over her head and raked a brush through her hair before tying it into a neat ponytail. She brushed her teeth and finished her makeup, and took a small paper from James' desk.

She scribbled him a note, telling him that she's left with Avery and Angela and that she'd be back before they needed to leave. She pressed a soft, butterfly kiss to his temple, and softly closed the door behind him.

After the three girls had a quick breakfast, Avery asked Adam if she could use his car and after a few minutes of bribing, he said yes. It was a black Convertible, and Calypso begged Avery to drive normally, seeing as that Avery was probably the worst driven she knew. Speeding everywhere, and her road rage was insane.

And so, after a few middle fingers out of the window from Angela and Avery nearly crashing, they arrived at the mall. It was large and it was packed. Calypso and Avery found their way to the clothing stores, while Angela booked it to a guitar store.

"Get the black,"

"No, people who wear black at the beach are mentally ill,"

Calypso laughed at her bestfriend and held a pastel yellow swimsuit out, observing it. Then, just as she was thinking about him, her phone rang in her purse.

"Morning sleepyhead,"

"Morning, baby. Where are you?"

Calypso put back the swimsuit and took a lavender one in her hand, "Mall, I left you a note," James hummed, his voice deeper and rapier than normal, "Didn't really give me any details, honey," Calypso laughed softly, "Sorry. What's your favourite colour?" She asked. The line was silent for a second and she out the phone between her shoulder and ear as she dangled the swimsuit at Avery.

She shook her head, and Calypso sighed as she put it back, "Red, why?" Calypso smiled, "Thank you," She drew out and James tsked, Calypso leaned against the rack, taking her phone in her hand, "You're mad at me, aren't you?" Calypso could practically hear the smirk as James said, "I'll deal with you when you get home," Calypso felt her cheeks warm, and heat pool between her thighs.

"James-"

"Goodbye, honey,"

There was a steady beep-beep-beep, and Calypso groaned. She shoved her phone back into her pocket and rummaged through the swimsuits for a red one, and when she found it, she didn't even look at it, and dropped it into her basket.

After Angela joined them, and picking out a black bathing suit much to Avery's protesting, they walked up to the register.

As Calypso pulled out her wallet and slid her card to the cashier, he smiled at her, "Are you Ms. Dudley by any chance?"

Calypso choked, her eyes wide like to spheres. Avery gripped her bicep, making her look at her. "She sure is! Why?" The man pushed her card back to her, "Well, a James Dudley called a second ago, and said that if a woman with your description walked in, that I should've let you pay, saying everything had to be charged to his card,"

It felt like Calypso forgot how to breathe, and her lungs reminded her. With a smile, Avery said, "Oh, isn't that lovely?" The man nodded, and took the three suits from the counter and dropped them into a plastic bag. Giving it to Calypso, he smiled, "Have a lovely day, Ms. Dudley,"

Avery and Angela teased Calypso for the next few minutes, and as they approached the car, Calypso pulled out her phone and pressed James' contact.

"Dudley,"

"You're fucking insane, James,"

The man laughed loudly, warming Calypso's heart. She opened the car door and slid in, "You can't pay for my shit anymore. I'm cutting you off," James laughed again, and a grin crossed Calypso's face.

"You can't cut me off, baby. I'm the boss,"

"They were like fifteen-fucking-dollars, James. God, you're infuriating,"

James smiled, and Calypso smiled too. The line was silent for a while and Avery started the car, driving into the street.

"Okay, fine. I'll play your stupid little game, James."

"Calypso, I'm warning you. Don't fucking test me, baby,"

Calypso smirked, and said, "I'll see you later, Dudley," She dropped the phone in her lap after ending the call. She groaned, "I hate him," She stated, and the two girls laughed, "No, you don't," Calypso groaned again, her frustration clear on her face. She turned to Avery, and Avery smiled at her, "So? have you two, you know-" She wiggled her brows at Calypso, looking at her momentarily. Calypso felt her blush deepen, and she shook her head. Avery and Angela gave her a look, and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine," Avery yelped, her lips pulling into a wide grin, "Yeah? Oh, my god. Angela!" The older blonde rolled her eyes at her sister, and leaned forward in her chair.

"Was he good?"

"Oh, my god." Calypso sighed, and put her face in her hands. Her cheeks were starting to hurt from the smiling, and when she looked up at Avery and Angela, both wiggling their brows at her, she tsked and looked away.

"Come on! Spill the beans!"

Calypso chewed on her bottom lip, and turned back to her friends, "He's- god, he's so fucking good," Avery let out a squeal, and Calypso laughed. Avery gave her hand a squeeze, "Details, Cal, details,"

And so, Calypso told her friends about her and James' night together. Through many giggles and squeals, Calypso told Avery to stop at a local bookstore and jewelery shop.

Calypso got out and her phone rang, and when she looked at the name, her heart fell to her stomach. Sliding her phone across the screen, she said, "Hi, dad. How are you?"

"Hey, you. I'm good baby, how are you?"

Calypso pushed open the door to the bookstore and pushed her sunglasses to ontop of her head.

"I'm good. Why are you calling?"

Her dad laughed, and her own lips pulled into a grin. "What? I can't just call my little girl? I miss you, sunny," Calypso's heart melted, and as she scanned through the books, she said happily, "I met someone, dad," The man propped up at this, listening intently, "Yeah? Tell me somethin' 'bout this someone,"

Calypso smiled, biting down on her bottom lip, "God, dad. He's really nice, and we met while I was playing, and he's so pretty too," Her dad smiled and she felt it through the phone, "You gotta bring him around sometime, okay? He's not another Jonah, right?" Calypso's heart shuddered at the mention of her ex, and she swallowed thickly, "No, papa. James did beat the crap out of him though," Her dad laughed again, "God, really? Now I have to meet him, as soon as possible,"

Calypso pushed the curtains back that were separating the bookstore from the jewellery store. "Yeah, pa. I'll bring him around sometime, just gotta figure out what I can get him for his birthday,"

"Yeah? It's his birthday?"

"No, his birthday was yesterday and he decided to not tell me,"

"Why not?

"Unimportant, apparently,"

"Well, isn't he humble," Calypso laughed and nodded, "Pa, can I tell you something?" Her dad was quiet for a second, and then he hummed a yes and Calypso chewed nervously on her bottom lip. "Ya know about a James Dudley, yeah?" Her dad hummed a yes again, and Calypso stayed silent, and then her dad began, "Oh, christ. Is it him?" Calypso broke into another fit of laughter, and in between she said a yes.

"God, Cal, you'll be living comfortably for the rest of your life,"

Calypso rolled her eyes, "Mhm, let me call you back later, dad. I love you," Her dad bid her a goodbye, and she then scrolled down to James contact.

C: gold or silver?

He didn't reply once away, so Calypso looked at a few more rings and bracelets, and then her phone dinged.

J: I'm not telling you.

She smiled, and rolled her eyes. She then scrolled back down and pressed on Adam's contact, and brought her phone to her ear.

"Oh, hello,"

She smiled, "Adam, tell me something," There was a few laughs and voices in the back, and then Adam spoke, "Anything,"

"It's about James. Can you look at him for a second?" Adam hummed, and when he said okay, Calypso said, "Right. What's he wearing? Gold or silver?"

And just as Adam was about to speak, his phone was ripped from his hold, and a much deeper and raspier spoke, "What a sneaky little thing you are,"

"Fuck-" Calypso laughed, "Please, just tell me," James was silent for a second, and she thought he was finally giving up and telling her, "No, honey," Calypso groaned, "So fucking stubborn. Fine," She ended the call, thoroughly frustrated and slipped it into her pocket.

Calypso then decided on silver, and she spoke to the owner for a while and listened to her recommendations. Calypso decided on a silver necklace, and bought a little silver 'C' with it, and a few rings and a thin bracelet.

She smiled at the two blondes when she slid into the car. She grinned widely as she looked at Avery, and she raised a questioning brow at her.

"Look," She said, handing them each a small black box. They opened it, and gasped. "Jesus," Angela whispered, hooking her fingers around one of the rings. Avery held the necklace in her hand, and smiled at Calypso.

"He's going to shit himself, you do know that right?"

"Mhm," She hummed, her grin wider than ever. After giving her back the boxes, Calypso passed Avery and Angela two more. But these were a pastel blue.

"Calypso, I'm going-"

Calypso interrupted her as she giggled, and Angela glared at her. She slipped the ring onto her finger, and then smiled at Calypso. "Thank you, babes," Avery whispered, and slipping the bracelet on. It was a lighter silver, and so was Angela's ring. After receiving kisses on her cheek, the three girls sped off.

Calypso grew nervous as they stopped infront of the house, and she chewed on her bottom lip. She walked behind the two blondes as they opened the door. Bags upon bags layed infront of the door, and loud chattering filled the house.

"We're back!" Avery called out, and put her bags on the counter. Angela walked to her room, and Calypso stood next to Avery, "I feel like he's gonna flip out," Avery smiled at her, "Ya think? How much was his?" Calypso shook her head, her lips pulling into a smile.

And when James walked down the stairs, she felt her heart thud against her chest and her throat. He smiled at her, and when he reached her, he toom her face in two large hands and kissed her lips. "Hi," He said, "Hi," She replied, and shewed on her bottom lip. He raised a brow at her, "What's up?"

Calypso watched as Avery gave her a wink and followed behind Adam. "Uh, I got you something," James sighed, clenching on his jaw. He took a step back, and motioned for her to continue.

"It's-its not that big, ya know? But it was your birthday yesterday and although I didn't know, I feel guilty," She slipped her hand into the small bag on the counter, and inhaled deeply as she pulled them out.

James watched her intently, his heart racing. She held the two boxes out to him, and James raised both his brows.

Calypso smiled at him, and when he took them. and opened them, she finally exhaled. James' face fell, and he unclenched his jaw. Calypso mimicked his actions, but her eyes burned as she stared up at him.

Then, his lips twitched up into a smile. He hooked two fingers around the bracelet, and looked at her. It was like he was a child, receiving a large cone of vanilla ice-cream. His eyes were wide and glinting, blue oceans calm and warm.

He slipped it on, not a word spoken. His smile widened when he saw the rings, and he slipped them on, in silence.

When he saw the chain, his top teeth clamped down on his bottom lip, and he shook his head slowly. Calypso swallowed, and she peered up at him. He took a step towards her, and two large, strong arms snaked around her waist and she was picked up, and squeezed. She giggled into the crook of his neck, and he whispered a thank you to her, and she smiled.

As the man but his butterfly down, he pressed a kiss against her lips, and pushed a lock of fallen hair behind her ear.

"I love you," He spoke, his voice soft and gentle, like the words could break her if he said then too harshly.

She smiled, "So much it hurts," She said, her voice held weight, like she really meant it. And she did, she smiled at James, and he smiled at her.

"I hate gifts,"

"Ditto, baby," She teased, and James tsked as he clasped the chain around his neck. She smiled, her letter somehow fit him, and when James kissed her cheek and turned, she felt her adoration for the man only deepen.

After thirty strenuous minutes of trying to get everyone in the car, Calypso spoke, "Can I drive?" James frowned, "You can drive?" Calypso snickered, "Yeah, James," He slipped his keys into her hand, and kissed her cheek as he passed her, "Then why don't you?" She huffed, "Do I have a car, James?" He chuckled, "Come with me," He said, and walked down a flight of stairs behind a door. She followed behind him, and gasped when he put the lights on.

It was and underground garage, filled with all types of cars. With her limited knowledge of cars, graciously taught to her by her father, she beamed when she saw her favourite car.

It was a navy blue Nissan Skyline GTR, and she softly swore under her breath. James watched as she passed all the expensive cars, and walked to his cheapest car, her eyes filled with wonder as she looked at the metal thing.

"Standard?"

James hummed a yes, and leaned against the hood of a Mercedes AMG. She leaned down, examining the exhaust. As she bended, she gave him a glorious view of her ass, which he engraved into his mind.

"Can I drive this?"

James smiled at her, and walked to the wall. There was a large board, filled with keys to his cars. He picked the one for the Nissan and slipped it to her. She smiled as she opened it, and once she started it and it hummed alive, she practically moaned at the sound.

James settled for a new Chevrolet Camaro, and opened the garage door. Calypso went first, and as she drove, James found himself falling even deeper inlove with her.

She waited for Adam to pass by her, flipping him her middle finger as he revved his car at her. Calypso slipped behind him, and James followed behind her. It looked rather odd as the group drove down the street, cars loud and filled, except two.

As Calypso drove behind Adam, she slowly grew frustrated with his pace. So, she put her blinker on and passed him, seemingly challenging him to a race. He shook his head and she shouted out, "Pussy!" And sped off to infront of him.

James pulled up next to her, and he merely gave her a nod. She smirked, and as they came to a red light, James egged her on, revving at her. She winked at him just as the light turned green, and then it was a blur of blue as she sped off. James steadily held next to her, his hands working quick as he switched gears.

Calypso, with her limited experience racing, slowly put her nose infront of James, and with a last look and grin, James saw blue pass him, and she held infront of him, steadily driving past slower cars.

Calypso was the first one at the beach, her heart beat quickly in her ears and throat, and she watched as James pulled up behind her, and as he got out, a long cigarette hung between his lips. He shook his head at her, smiling, "That was fucking embarrassing,"

Calypso laughed loudly, and walked towards him. He leaned against the side of his car, taking a drag from his cigarette. She smiled, "You looked good tryna beat me, baby," James rolled his eyes, "You looked good beating me, baby,"

Calypso hummed as she pressed a kiss against his cheek, and took the half smoked cigarette from his fingers.

She walked towards Adam as he got out, and smiled, "I never thought you were such a pussy, Adam," He rolled his eyes, "Cal, you looked fucking scary in that thing, James should've known you'd kick his ass," Calypso grinned, taking a drag from her cigarette and taking her bag from his backseat.

She followed behind Avery, Angela and Katerina, who followed behind the group on her bike. Calypso pulled her new red swimsuit over her head and as she stepped out from the changing room, Avery whistled, "Damn, James will definitely get a thorough hard on when he sees you in that,"

Calypso smiled, rolling her eyes. Avery had a light blue swimsuit on, and Katerina a deep orange one. Angela slipped on her black one, and Avery and Calypso exchanged looks when Katerina smirked at her.

As the girls left the changing room, Calypso slipped on her black sunglasses and noticed a group of teenager boys walk passed them.

"Damn, look at red. Hey, baby! You wanna come home with me?"

James spun around, and when he saw Calypso and heard the boy, his ears blurred with blood. He pushed his sunglasses up, and walked towards the boy.

"Yeah? You wanna say that again?" He said loudly, and the guy turned, blonde hair tied up into a ponytail behind his head. The boy snickered, "I told little red to come home with me, you gonna do something about it?"

Beating James to it, Calypso swung and her tiny fist connected with the boys nose, and a ear piercing screech came from him, and Calypso groaned as she looked down at her fist. Bloody and throbbing.

James felt the blood leave his ears, and then he threw his head back and a deep laugh racked through his body. He clapped his hands, eyes squeezed shut as he cackled. Adam joined in, and so did most of the people around him. Calypso smiled at James, and looked down at the boy.

James bended down next to the boy, "Remember to tell your mom a girl hit you when you get home, okay?"

The boy groaned, and James broke into laughs again as he walked back to his car and slipped his shirt from his head. Calypso and the girls snickered as they looked down at the boys. And when she approached her new favourite thing in the world, she threw her bag into the car.

James turned to her, and his mouth fell open. He didn't get a good look at her before, but now that he did, his swim trunks tightened around him.

She pulled the hair tie from her hair, and James swallowed. The bathing suit hugged her graciously, making her curves look even curvier. Her hair cascahed down her back, and as she bended and reached into the backseat of the car, she felt a presence behind her.

She turned, and James was tilting his head, smirking at her. "You're driving me insane, Calypso," She frowned, and zipped up her bag. Before she could stand, James had pushed himself in, and Calypso yelped.

"James!"

"Sh, baby,"

James hand traveled down to her core, and she gasped, "We can't do this here," James rolled his eyes, slamming the door shut. He kissed her lips, "The windows are tinted, baby. Almost illegal how dark they're tinted. Now, sit on my cock,"

Calypso gasped, and felt heat pool between her spread legs. She was on his lap, her legs on either side of him. She shook her head, and James raised a brow. She smiled, and lifted herself from his lap.

His fingers worked quick, and her bottoms were shoved to the side, and James kissed her as he directed her down on him. James hit her deep, and she gasped into his mouth. James groaned softly, and gripped her hips as he lifted her and lowered her again.

Her head fell back, and a string of moans left her. James bit onto the skin of his knuckle as his own head fell back, and his eyes were shut tightly as she hopped on his lap.

"Yeah, just like that," James moaned, and Calypso dug her nails into his shoulders, rolling her hips against him. She gasped, "I'm gonna-" James interrupted her, his voice hoarse and dominance dripped rom his every word:

"Cum for me, baby."

She obeyed, and her legs shook next to her man. James gripped thr back of her neck, his eyes droopy and boring into hers. She came undone ontop of him, her hand covering the string of moans that spilled from her.

And as James watchted her, he felt himself twitch in her and Calypso gasped softly as warmth filled her, and James head fell back against the seat and a loud spluttering of curses filled the car.

Both panting and staring at eachother, they smiled. James inhaled sharply as he pulled out of her, and Calypso readjusted her underwear. James opened the door, the heat from withing the car replaced by cool. ocean air. He smiled at her, "Bathroom," He simply stated. Calypso nodded obediently, and clumsily slipped from the car.

James followed behind her as she walked to the bathroom, his hand tightly holding onto hers. He lit a cigarette as he waited and ignored the many stares from women as they passed him.

When the two joined the rest of the group, Calypso were red with embarrassment, and James smirked as he spoke to Adam. Then, Katarina frowned at James, and called out to him, "James? What happened to your back?"

And that's when Calypso and James shared a look, James' smirk widened to twice it size, and Calypso lowered her head in embarrassment. James turned to her, "Had a little too much fun, I suppose,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...
55.9K 3.1K 33
Shin Y/n who faces troubles in her life meet a young, rich and cold heart Ceo of big company named Kim Minji through Sugar Book apps. She became the...
44K 1.8K 33
β€’THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!!!β€’ ________________________________________________ α΄‹Ιͺᴍ α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ is the CEO of 𝐍𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐨. He is Cold & Angry...
8.5M 292K 85
He is smart, rich and handsome. A child prodigy. Girls love him and boys respect him. In short he is the epitome of perfection, looked up by everyone...