๐—˜๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ...

By thvvantae

โThank you for everything. Thank you for loving me. Thank you.โž tears threatening to escape from his eyes โT... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 2

1.1K 42 25
By thvvantae

"I'm a human,
I'm not perfect,
I know sometimes
I be wrong. "

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

Elizabeth Pierce a 19 years old uni student. She's not popular in her school but she's the most lovable.

Her genuine soul is like a magnet that make people naturally drawn to her. She's full of light. She's a giver and tries to help everyone she can. She sees the good in others. But don't tempt her.

Her college mates adore her and some don't all cause of jealousy.

Elizabeth POV

The light of dawn seeped into my room. I rubbed my bleary eyes and walked to the window. There was a pearly glow in the sky.

I can't even stand still...no I didn't get my ass fucked..naughty freaks. I'm still a virgin. I'm tired from all that work shift.

Trying to live your life with school and work combined is heavy. I approach the bathroom and dive into my morning routine. Dressed up and march to the bus stop.

I wish I could do homeschool. Shit will be so much better.

Once the driver arrived, I went inside and stroll to the backseat. Observing the view outside my eyes landed on the Jeon Corporation building. rumors going around that their boss is the devil himself.

That's something I don't believe, everyone is entitled to their own opinion so I'll disagree on that. When it comes to this society it's brutal.

Everyone was born with his/her story and taking immediate action of calling an individual such thing is very insolent. I've seen him couple of times...on the news or magazines.

He's highly rich according to Forbes. He is very attractive and intimidating. He gives this cold dominant aura.

I love that.

Every morning, he goes to the café I work at to get his coffee. It sucks not being able to meet him due to me having classes in the morning.

Enough about my antics.

Arriving at my destination, I stepped out the bus and walk inside the school building.

"Morning Pierce." The professor greeted me. I bowed and sat in my usual spot. Students begin making their way in the classroom.

"Hey Liz." I turned my head around and look beside me.

"hey Jackson."

Jackson Wang one of the popular boys here in this administration despite all the attention he receives, the man is very respectful and stands up for what's right. If you're being bullied...he'll save you. We've been pals from the day I enrolled here.

"Did you do the homework from yesterday?" He whispered hiding a paper under the table.

I mentally rolled my eyes and handed him my work. "Please hurry up, I don't wanna get in trouble."

"You're the best Liz. Thanks."

We always get 5mins time before class starts, so he took that opportunity and did the assignment.

"Here and I didn't copy word for word, don't stress about that."

"Good cause you know how Mr. Yeol is. Why didn't you do your assignment anyway? You always do it."

"I had a rough night." He said rubbing his neck nervously. "Or you were just lazy." I added.

He shrug his shoulder trying to control his laugher.

"Alright students, settle down."

---

After school, I took the bus and went to Jin's Cup Of Joy. It's a decent job with a decent amount of paycheck. Which I am very thankful for, I don't know where I'd be living if Jin hyung never hired me.

"Hurry and go change, we are packed today." Jimin told me. I quickly ran to the bathroom and transform into my job clothes.

"Go take table 5 order, they've waiting for a while now."

Grabbing the notepad from the counter, I walk to the table that was filled with bike riders.

"Hi what would you like today?"

"Your number will be nice baby." One of them said.

Please stop with that shit.

"Your order..." I forced a smile.

I took each of their order and fled to the kitchen.

"Here you go Seong." I handed him the paper.

"Thanks Liz. Take these meals to table 3."

I nodded and delivered them.

"How was school." Jimin asked as I sat beside him.

"Just the usual stuff, nothing new Chim." He smiled and rub my back.

"I heard Mr.Jeon fired another employee today."

Wait again?

"What? Why? What was the cause of it." curiously questioned. "Over passed due report. That man is ruthless. I feel bad for the rest of the employees."

"Omg poor fella. I hope he gets another job." My heart ache.

"People are right when they called him a monster. He shows no mercy."

I playfully slap his arm earning a chuckle from him.

"I hate it when y'all call him that. You don't even know the dude. Stop assuming."

"Oh c'mon, Lizzy. He fired a worker over a late project. You're not changing my view on this man. Nah uh. Whenever he comes here for coffee, I can't even look him in the eye. He's so scary."

"Everyone has their own story, Chim." I sighed.

"Yeah yeah. Story my ass."

"Order for table 5." Seong tapped on the bell. I took the food and brought it there.

"Enjoy your meal."

I walk back to the counter with Jimin. "What's that?" He said pointing at my pocket.

"What's what?"

Jimin grab the piece of paper and showed me. A frowned grew on my face as I read the note.

Here's my number: xxx xxx xxx call me shawty.

Shawty? The fuck.

"Got yourself a new date huh." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Eww stop that." I snatched the paper and crumbled it.

ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎

~Have a good day/night.

~𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙚💜~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.6K 34
They decided to keep their relationship from the world and the media. What will be the outcome? Read to find out โ€ผ๏ธI DO NOT own any pictures /gifs...
63.5K 3.4K 41
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
18K 1K 56
Min Yoongi a egoistic, rich CEO, for whom only name, status , background matters for judging a person. Jimin, a sweet and kind but turns into little...
605K 22.6K 52
( Completed โœ”) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...