Captured

By Krasn_y

Have you ever found love in a hopeless place, where you least expected it? Well, this is the story of a young... More

Author's Note
She's all Yours
Snatched
Respect
Trust
Unexpected Turn
Stay
love or lust?
As I am
Support
and me, you'll always have me
fireworks
Be Mine
Dickmatized
Bare Soul
Degenerate
Reconciliation
Broken Clocks
Update
Reality Check
Jamdung
Smitten
Transparency
Catch Up
Divorce
Sentimental
Plot Thickens
demon spawn
READY
The Master Plan
Repercussions
Handled
Joyous
Welcome to Amerika
Domino Effect
Running
Fairytales
Solution
Verge
Point
Reigning
paralysis
Inception
Jamrock
Sanction
Vulnerability
Bridge
Homecoming
Culture
Bliss
matrimony
Tinder
Baecay
Bliss
Localz
Concrete
Courted
Kin
Heated
Conflicted
Drift
Dynasty
Treachery
Crisis
Miles
Upgrade
Synergy
Reform
Concurrent
Renaissance
Pheonix
Solitude
Loyalty
Dream

An effective plan

335 34 21
By Krasn_y

Shanice POV

The next morning , I got up at the crack of dawn and made breakfast for myself and Daniel as an apology. When I got to his room he was still asleep, he was naked from the chest down ...ugggh, that chest, I just wanted to prance onto him, I can't, he's a racist, he's a chauvinist.

I attempted to place the breakfast in his room without waking him but my efforts went futile, he was a light sleeper and the slightest shift in the room woke him.

"What are you doing?" He questioned in his deep, sleepy, sexy voice

"I made you breakfast...as an apology "

"Did you poison it?.."

"Where would I get poison?"

"Did you..you know...I saw The Help"

"It's eggs and toast, I'm sure you'd notice if I did"

"I guess you're right...Thank you"

"Sure"

I accomplished  what I came here to do, there was no other reason keeping me here and I was afraid of what would happen if I stayed in this room any longer with him looking so scrumptious. I tried to leave but he stopped me

"So why the sudden apology?"

"Truthfully? I don't want to be a sex slave, I can't imagine what my life would be like if you sent me back...actually I can imagine....and that's what scares me"

"I'm sorry I scared you, I would never send you back"

"Well, thank you either way"

"Are we cool now?"

"We're cool"

"No more stabbing me? Hitting me over the head,  running off?"

"No more abuse, I promise"

"Great"

"Yea, by the way, I got the new clothes,  thank you"

"I'm sorry he couldn't get all your hair products, just the shampoo and conditioners"

"That's fine, I'll just make them myself"

"You make hair products?"

"I do, I can. I'll just write a list of stuff and .."

"I'll get them..."

"Ok. Do you mind if I go for a run in the backyard? "

"Can I join you?"

I really wanted to enjoy my run alone, peacefully. I wanted to clear my mind, arrange my thoughts but I was trying to be on Daniel's good side

"Of course"

The run was pretty quite.

Thank God!

We barely spoke, he asked if I was an outdoorsy person and that was about it.

After the run I made my list of things that I needed at the farmers market and  Daniel was off somewhere on his phone again. Once Daniel re-entered the room I handed him my list

"He should be able to get these at the farmers market no problem "

Daniel took the list and scanned it with his eyes then read a portion of the ingredients aloud

"Avocado
Honey
Aloe Vera
Goat milk
Shea butter
Coconut oil
Banana

"Are you sure you're making hair products?"

I smiled at little,

"I am sure"

"Ok. I'll get these to remi"

"I'm going to take a shower"

Daniel gave me my space for most of the morning but if I'm being total honest the boredom was driving me crazy. I had no phone, no TV, no internet, no books, we didn't even have a pool. It was just an empty house with two strangers living in it. I did the only thing I could do, sleep.

Later that day

I woke up hungry and decided it was time for lunch, as I'm leaving my room, I heard moaning coming from Daniel's room. Did he have another woman in this house? I needed to find out ASAP, I know I shouldn't care but I do.

When I got to Daniel's room the door was ajared and he had a laptop open on the bed aggressive pounding himself, He was watching porn.

"Ah-ha"
I shouted as I shoved the door open.
"Are you watching porn??" I added

"Yes, can I get some privacy?" He asked  clearly furious I interrupted

"No..why are you-?"

"I'm a man. I have needs..I know you can relate"

"No, I'm not a man" I teased

"Haha...I meant having needs...aren't you sexually frustrated?" He asked

"No"

"How?"

"Control...meditation " I advised him

"And it works?"

"For the most part"

"What about the latter?"

"I occupy myself...distraction"

"That sounds cool but there isn't much to occupy myself with around here"

"You're telling me?...atleast you've a laptop and internet access"

"Yea, sorry about that, I didn't plan on staying here as you may have already gathered"

"It's fine..I'm going to make myself something to eat and then my hair products"

"Can I join you?"

"Yeah. Sure."

We made grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and then i got started on my hair products,  Daniel was really intrigued and he asked alot of questions...

"How did you know you could make these?"

"Curiosity..I got bored one day when the wifi was out and started reading the label on my curl defining cream, I saw that it was made of everyday,  affordable ingredients and I thought it was pretty cool so I challenged myself to remake it, I did and my Curiosity just grew, I went from recreating other persons recipes to researching and creating my own, it has been my passion ever since"

"That's dope. Is this what you want to do for the rest of your life"

"It is, I want to own the biggest black owned hair and skincare organic company "

"I could see that"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah.. plus you're bossy so you'll make a perfect leader"

"Gee..thanks" I smiled

"I made you smile..."

"Don't flatter yourself "

"Too late...so what's stopping you from owning your company?

"Imma shoot you straight...money. I know I just said most of the ingredients are affordable and they're but there is so much more that goes into it, I need containers, labels, equipments. The works"

"and coming here would give you that?"

"Yes,  I downloaded the Task Master App, I'd do those and sell my products here too, spend money to make money plus  America may have other hair care products or companies but they don't have me..."

"I don't know if you know but there are fires in your eyes right now..."

"Well, they should be, this is my passion "

"It's attractive. I'm so use to females who just want money or fame. Its good to know that females like you still exist "

"Women*"

"Huh?"

"I'd prefer you not call me a female"

"Okay...?"

"But thank you. I grew up around a lot of powerful women, plus Jamaicans go hard in whatever they do so.

"You know my favorite thing about Jamaica will always be the citizens patriotism, you guys really love your country, it's like being a Jamaican is theeee greatest accomplishment, I love that"

"Being a Jamaican is for sure the greatest flex. We've the best people, the best food, the best culture, the best vibe ,I really wish we had a better economy and less violence but I wouldn't change my country for anything"

"So I'm going to take from that; that you weren't planning on staying long..?"

"I didn't have a set time in mind but yeah, not long"

"So you were just here for your business?"

"yeah, basically."

"Well seen that I interrupted your plans I'd like to help you"

"No Thanks "

"You didn't even think about it"

"I don't need a handout..I'll figure it out on my own"

"Don't look at it like that "

"How should I look at it then?"

"Like a friend, helping out a friend. A loan, I'll give you the money to start up and when you make it big you can pay me back.."

"That's a tempting offer but I really got-"

"Just say yes...don't think about it"

"I wouldn't be able to live with my-"

"I am not going to stop unless you say yes...so say yes"

"Fine, but it's a loan. I'm going to pay you back"

"Deal"

"Deal. Now grab those Tupperware from the cabinet and help me package these"

"Yes ma'am"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
384K 25.5K 104
𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒎? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚? 𝒚𝒖𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅.
1.4M 118K 96
NOT A LOVE STORY!
22.3K 1.3K 17
Them always have a saying say "Good girls gone bad" it really hard fi see it a come through when you know say a you it a talk. Kayla has always been...