Deku moves to America

By Callmetae145

When Inko decides that Deku will be going to America this summer break, what happens when he is reunited with... More

Chapter 1 Yeah...no
Chapter 2 she will DESTROY you.
Chapter 3 Wait what?
Chapter 4 A missing Allmight figure
Chapter 5 We are going to leave soon.
Chapter 6 Boarding
Chapter 7 The flight
Chapter 8 Reaching and meeting
Chapter 9 Hanging out with the Egyptian fruitbat
Chapter 10 A less persistent Karen
Chapter 11 Meanwhile in Japan
Chapter 12 I'm on my way~
Chapter 13 H A P P Y
Chapter 14 HE NEED SUM SLEEP!!
Chapter 16 A heckload of smut~

Chapter 15 A twinge of fluff~

663 20 0
By Callmetae145

"You can come closer if you want" Todoroki said to Deku. It was seven by now and it was cold.
The Sun was nearly covered by mist and clouds.
Dull light reflected off the window's water droplets.
Due to the lack of rain and cold weather for the past couple of days it had come back in high power.

Deku shifted their bodies closer, he was sort of using his first kiss as a huggable fireplace. They were both huddled together in a heavy duvet on Deku's bed watching the outside world through the window, not that there was anything to watch but rain droplets merging together on clear glass but it could be interesting if you tried. They were side-by-side with hands intertwined, they hadn't talked about anything yet, including their relationship.

"I love you" Todoroki said with his head resting on Deku's shoulder, Deku was sort of ruffling Todoroki's hair with his cheek, he mentally noted that Todoroki's hair smelled lightly of vanilla and promised to add it to his notes.

"I love you too" he said with a blush.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter, please vote or follow me!💕

Sorry if this isn't considered fluff but I don't actually know how to write fluff so sorry.

Bye💜🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 2.6K 25
BEING RE WRITTEN :) After Ochaco, cheated on Izuku with Todoroki he decides he needs a change of pace and calls his manger in America to move there f...
49.3K 823 12
Izuku, a hero in training at Japan. But he finds out that his 'boyfriend' Todoroki cheated on him. What will he do? Stay in Japan or move to America...
307K 7.6K 47
*All Images are not owned by me* Izuku Midoriya decides to take leave from UA due to the spreading of rumors about him. These rumors suggest that he...
47K 1.2K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...