Monster under my bed || KTH (...

Oleh Precious_Taebear

( Rewriting and editing) "I wasn't only under your bed but also the voice inside your head." : : : : " I love... Lebih Banyak

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N (1/2)
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N (1/2)
E I G H T E E N (2/2)
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E (1/2)
T W E N T Y T H R E E (2/2)
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X ✨

F I F T E E N (2/2)

4.7K 395 81
Oleh Precious_Taebear

"It's you who I want. no one else "

Namjoon stood in the middle of the ballroom. His aura was dark and scream power. his eyes roam around the ballroom looking at every single person.  he clear his throat loudly.

"May I have your attention everyone." his voice was loud, deep and intimidating. people in the room look at him and his emotionless expression turn into a smiley one.

" ladies and gentlemen. I hope you all know why all of us are gathered here." he said. y/n and taehyung was standing right behind him. she doesn't want to be here but she doesn't have any choice.

"Few weeks ago I pass my throne to my son Taehyung. now he is the King of this Kingdom. we all were waiting for him to choose his other half."namjoon smirk.

"Unfortunately most of you try to convince me to have your daughters hand for my son but I had chosen his bride. when? how? where was she all this time? it's none of your damn business." he said.

"Now when she is here let me introduce you to my future daughter-in-law and soon-to-be queen. Min y/n." Namjoon step a side reveling Taehyung and y/n. who was completely confused and dumbfounded about what was happening.

There was a silence for a while. some people look at them with awe and some with hatred and jealousy. Taehyung saw some of the boys eyeing  her from head to toe. A loud growl escape from his chest and echo into the whole ballroom startling everyone.

"Keep your eyes low before I snatch it out for your socket." Taehyung growl hiding her behind him. her eyes wide. the muscle of his back were tense. she gulp and put her hand on his back.

"Taehyung" her soft voice rang into his ears and he turn around. his expression instantly changed making everyone shock.

"Cheer for the new couple." Namjoon said smirking at everyone's face. The claps and cheers echo into the room. Taehyung smile at her and again kept her near him. Her eyes roam around the room.

Her breath hitch when she saw someone really unexpected there. someone she never thought will be there.

"J...Jimin."

A smirk tug at the corner of his lips and his head tilted to side. he was look right at her. why was he here? is he also one of the demon. so all this time he knows about everything? Her palm started to sweat and she quickly look away. Taehyung look at her pale face and frown.

"Are you okay?" he asked. she look at him and nod. he smile and plank a soft kiss on her forehead. he doesn't even know how much she just want to run away from here.

Time skip.

she was standing alone. Taehyung was with his father talking to the other guests. he shouldn't have left her there but he did.

she was the only human in the place fill with demons,vvampires and what not. she gulp. The group of girls standing behind her look at her in jealousy. one of them scoff.

"A human as our Queen. what the hell was his Majesty thinking?" she said. y/n hear her but didn't say anything.

"I know right. It will take one hit and she will be dead." The other one hiss in anger.

"Tzuyu was way more better than her. she was a perfect fit for being a queen." y/n frown .

"If only his Majesty haven't killed her for this pathetic human." hair on her neck stood up.

Taehyung killed someone.?

he will not do that right?

"Now now. don't you thinks you should show some respect to the soon-to-be queen. right ladies?" hearing a familiar voice she turn around. Jimin look at the girls who look away. Jimin glare at them and turn his head towards y/n.

"Hey, love." he smirk and walk toward her causing her to step back.

"Are you afraid? why? I haven't done anything.....yet" his eyes turn red. he run his tongue on his lips reveling his fangs.

her hear beat fasten and she turn around to run but ended up bumping into someone. A loud gasp left the person mouth

"Oh no. I....I am sorry your highness." y/n look at the terrified boy. she blink her eyes and turn around

he was gone.

she look at the boy and smile.

"I... it's okay " the boy shake his head.

"Are you hurt somewhere your highness. I swear I didn't mean to do that." he grab her hand and ask for forgiveness. she was taken aback by how much afraid he looks.

"No no. I am okay. I am not hurt. anyways what is your name.?" she ask. the boy give her a cute shy smile

"My name is jong-in, your highness." she awe at his cuteness and ruffle his fluffy hairs.

"You're cute " she said with a smile. but that smile didn't last longer when she feel a sudden splash.

The splash of blood.

she stood there frozen looking at the boy who fall on the floor covering in his own blood. her breath hitched. her clothes and face also had his blood. she again hear a growl. shaking she turn her head only to see an angry Taehyung. tears fill in her eyes. he look scary, so damn scary. Taehyung walk toward her and grab her hand where the boy had touched

"How fucking dare he?" he said clenching his jaw. the people in the ballroom look at him terrified. he just killed someone in front of her. her body shake badly. she gulp fearing even being close to him.

"I won't tolerate someone else touch on you." he said. his anger grow more when she slip her hand out of his hold.

she shake her head as tear roll down from her cheek. she doesn't waste any more time and turn on her heels and ran out of the ballroom. his hands form in the fist and he make his way after her. she was running into the big hallway and finally she reach to the door of the room she was in.

Taehyung was walking slowly his eyes were on her and he know she won't go anywhere not until he want her to

she slam the door shut behind her. A loud sob escape her lips thinking about the boy who didn't do but help and smile at her. she flinch hearing a loud bang on the door. she put her hand on her mouth feeling more scared.

"Open the door " his voice was deeper then before. she doesn't know what to do.

"Open the door, sweetheart."

"G...go away." she said. suddenly she hear a click mean the door was opened. Taehyung open the door and step in. he tilted his head and look at her shaking figure. he walk toward her.

"N...no don't." she shake her head. his eyes sadden.

"Don't come near me. y....you k...killed him." taehyung bite his lips and nod.

"He fucking touched you." he said.

"It doesn't give you any right to kill him " she shouted not know that she is raising his anger

"h...he was s..so scared already and you" he look at him with fear and disgust.

"you killed him without thinking." he never showed that to her but he was much cruel than that.

touch what's his and you will be dead.

he grab her wrist and pull her closer causing her to panic.

"No let me go."

" I will fucking kill every single person who try to take you away from me and sweetheart it just a beginning." he said looking at her with a creepy smile.

" you are scaring me " she mumble. his hand went towards her hairs making her flinch. he caress her hairs softly.

"you so beautiful that I fear that someone will take you away from me but no worries. I will bury them alive if they even touch a string of your hairs." she shake her head.

"You are a fucking monster." A tear stream down her face. his eyes turn cold and his jaw clenched. he left her hand and step back and next what he said snatched the ground underneath her feet.

"we are getting married tommorow."

giving her a last glace he walk out slamming the door behind him leaving her in shock. she doesn't want to marry him. he was a monster who was keeping her as his possession.

____________________________________

I am so so so so sorry for being sooooo much late.

I am busy and can't write anything.I will try to write more and give you guys more updates.

this is all I give for now. enjoy (ʃƪ^3^)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6K 142 30
"I wish I could just escape." Jimin has been able to see ghosts ever since middle school when he and his "friends" decided to summon demons in a ceme...
794 52 26
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
359K 16.2K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
1.1K 115 46
"From Now on you're my belonging and I'm your Owner, Apple" This Love Story is Full of twist and Inside thriller plots in itself so if you're not per...