Royal Innocence

bethia9

He was the prince. I was the Duke's daughter. He was my brother's best friend. And my sworn enemy. There was... Еще

Prologue
1-Those are muscles, not fat!!
2- Are you stuffing your bra?
3- That Waters dude dies and Haley chick cries.
4 - You look like a clown!
5 - no PDA in front of brother!
6 - I'm an eighteen year old guy, for God's sake!
7- I said goodbye, my last goodbye, to her.
8 - Just open ur freaking door!!
9 - Oh my freaking cherries!!
10 - No swearing, my Prince
11 - He-who-shall-not-be-named and Piglet broke up
12 - But, just so you know, I'm still hotter.
14 - Why was everyone grabbing a freaking sandwich?
15 - Brictionary
16 - It's Christine Daae, not Christine Dying
17 - Like you are the last two pieces of brownies on earth
18 - I thought British boys were supposed to be gentlemen.
19 - future princess, stop staring at Prince charming.
20 - Never been so happy to see the door!
21 - No!! Jason! Don't leave me!!
22 - Hey, nice day, isn't it? Hope you enjoyed it coz I'm gonna kill you.
23 - What are you expecting me to feel?
24 - Yeah and one night stands happen upon the first meeting
Special Announcement
25 - You know the feeling, the feeling when you think life can't get any worse?
26 - I'm sorry for being muscular
27 - My brother's already like a bull who saw a red cloth.
Something to say (not an update)
28 - Here goes nothing
29 - Dude, you're swearing like you are a Glader in Maze Runner
30 - Lover boy and Mr. Protective
31 - Like a Skyscraper
32 - To Lady Brianna Huntley
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Royal Announcements - Plans
Royal Announcements - new book
THANK YOU + new book

13 - Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?

4K 132 30
bethia9

Dedicated to LilacPurple for her amazing cover (on the side / top) thxx♡

Sherfillians  = people from Sherfil

Raven = Ashton's personal maid aka Nanny, who was in her late forties.

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Chapter 13: Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Then I opened my eyes to see Trisha sleeping.

I giggled silently and sat up. The boys weren't here. That's weird. I reached for my phone and switched it on.

12:04nn

The boys were awake before us? Before 12:04nn?

I stretched my arms again and combed my fingers through my hair. Wouldn't want Jason to see me with a nest on my head now, would we?

Did I actually think of that?!

I don't care what he thinks, I can look how I want to be, right? Right?

I shook my head, pretended I never thought of that and got up to go back to my room to do my morning routine. As I walked out of the room, my thoughts went back to last night.Jason told me a lot about him last night. I never thought we'd have a decent conversation like that.

But, girl, you're friends now.

Right. Friends.

I arrived my room and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a shower. I tried to gather all the stuff Jason told me last night. It was kind of hard, considering the fact that I was almost asleep by the end of our... um... talk. So I decided to make a mental list in my head.

Facts I know about Jason from last night
1. Kendra started their relationship.
2. He eventually found Kendra annoying and wanted to break up, but Kendra begged him to try to make it work.
3. They might seemed like the perfect couple, but it was all an act.
4. Jason was a virgin. He wanted to do it with the one, not just some random girlfriend.

Okay, that seemed more like facts I know about Jason's love life from last night, but whatever.

Still I couldn't believe that Jason was a virgin. I really thought he'd be the type to do it with, if not every girl he flirted with, then at least all his girlfriends.

I guess not then.

I finished drying my hair and put it into a fishtail braid. I decided to go makeup free and went into my walk in closet. After a few minutes, I decided on a baby blue oversized tank top and a pair of pale denim shorts. With that, I went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning, Troy." I said to our chef. He was a friendly man in his late thirties, married with two children.

"Afternoon, miss." He replied with a wink. I laughed.

"It's still morning to me."

"If you say so. So, what's for brunch?"

"Whatever. Have you seen my idiot brother and HRH?"

"Yes, in fact they are right behind you." Troy laughed.

"There was a football game this morning." Ashton explained. "Got any food, Troy?"

"Pizza's on the way! You wanna go wake up your friend?" Troy asked.

"Her friend's here. Do I smell cheese?" Trisha strolled in.

"Pizza." We all replied at the same time. We laughed.

"Good. Thanks, Troy, you're amazing." Trisha said as she grabbed the glass of water Troy handed to her.

"And that's what he did! It's like..." Mom paused. We turned around to see her at the doorway, smiling at us.

"Hey kids." She and Dad said.

We greeted them and Troy told them pizza was almost ready.

"Great, I'm starving." Dad grumbled, sitting next to me.

"Dad, you're always starving." Ashton and I said at the same time.

"Well, I'm a big man." Dad replied. Mom rolled her eyes and turned to us.

"Oh I've missed you guys so much. We came back really late last night. So, any plans today? Brianna, you going out with Toby?"

With the mention of Toby, my eyes welled up and I stood up and hugged Mom.

"Hey, baby girl. What's wrong?" She asked, hugging me back.

"Trisha?" I said. So, Trisha told them what had happened.

"He what? But I trusted that guy! I thought he'd treat you right!" Dad said.

"Same here Dad!" Ashton mumbled. Suddenly, I remembered his bruises. I turn towards him to see his bruises are gone. He caught my eye and I frowned and mouthed ''bruise" while he mouthed back "Raven". I nodded and smile.

"Oh, Anna. I'm so sorry. But you had fun last night, didn't you? A lot things had to be done in order to move on." Mom asked.

"Yes!!" I replied and told her about our plan to burn and sell his stuff.

"Good idea. But if I were you I'd burn everything." Dad said.

"That's what I said!" Ashton cried. I rolled my eyes.

The perks of having a protective father and brother.

Note the sarcasm.

"Well, sorry to interrupt, but pizza's ready." Troy said taking out three pizzas from the oven and bringing it to the island.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey sis, I’m back. Come down will ya? A

K. Comin. Who’s with u? Bx

Jase and Trish. Hurry up, snail. A

I grinned and made my way downstairs. After exactly three minutes, I arrived downstairs. Now, before, you think I really was a snail, let me remind you that we live in a castle-like mansion. In fact, our house was called Chateau de la Thelisia. And no, I still didn’t know why it was in French. Although there were rumors that the Duchess of Thelia of when this house was named was actually French, so you get the idea.

I reached downstairs to see Ashton, Jason and Trisha sitting on the crouch, eating Troy’s curly fries.

“So, wassup? How’s school?” I asked sitting next to Trisha and grabbing a curly fry.

"Remember how you called me one day and said Mom and Dad asked you to consider homeschool and you said you don't want to and I said I'll try and come up with something?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, and I still don't want to be homeschooled." I sighed as I took another fry.

"Well, I came up with something." Ashton said, leaning forward.

"What is it?" I asked curiously, as I drank from Trisha's soda.

"Hey! Get your own!" Trisha grumbled.

"Well, I, we, talked to all of your teachers and the headmaster and all of them agreed to do this. They will give you assignments, the same as the ones they give other students and you will have to hand them in on time. However, you won't have to go to school. In order to make sure that you understand everything in class and you can keep up, you will be given some extra homework occasionally." Ashton said, ignoring Trisha.

"Really?!" I said, after some time. "But how about tests?"

"Well, you can either choose to go to school only when you have tests or you can do it after school, when almost everyone's away." Trisha replied.

"The teachers are willing to go for so much trouble for me?"

"Well, you are a striaght-A student ans the homework you handed in the past few weeks were all good. So..." Jason said.

"There's more, just to make sure that you understand everything, they've assigned you a tutor, Jason. But of course, you can totally ask them." Ashton said.

Jason?! Jason's my tutor? Why him? Why not Ashton or Trisha?

As if reading my mind, Ashton said,

"They would have chosen me, but they said since they don't want any conflicts since I'm your brother. Trisha could, but her subjects aren't the same as yours."

Oh, right.

"Wow, thanks guys!!" I said , going over to hug Ashton.

"Anything for you, baby sister." He said, I groaned at his use of that nickname. I pulled away and turned to Jason.

"You are really gonna be my tutor? You will do that for me?"

"Ye.. ah, yeah, of course." Jason said, blushing. "But of course, I'm not perfect, I may not be able to answer everything, you might still have to go and ask the teachers."

"Well, thanks a lot." I smiled at him.

Jason's actually willing to spend his time tutoring me!!

"By the way, you should read this." Trisha said, typing something into her laptop and showing it to me.

Veronica reveals Venetian details!!

Veronica Wilson, a former Venetian, revealed more about the Venetians!!!! Below is the interview.

Q: Why did you leave Venetia?
VW: Well, a few years ago, my husband and I decided to move to Sweden, but there aren't any (Venetia) troops there, so we decided to just leave it.

Q: What is the drug, Venetia?
VS: It's a drug, obviously. And it's one of the most poisonous drug in the Venetia Troop. It was invented back in the 18th century and at (that) time, it was used on enemies and occasionally Venetian criminals. Later, as all of know, it was used on King Matthew II. After the peace agreement, they also kinda stopped using Venetia. I was surprised to find that Cordelia Miller died of Venetia poison.

Q: Can you tell us the ingredients of Venetia?
VW: Sorry, but I'm afraid not. Only the Vectors, that's is Venetian doctors, know the ingredients to Venetia. By even if I know, I can't tell you, it's really confidential, and when we left the troop, we had to swear on our lives that we won't tell the secrets of Venetians.

Q: What are the ''secrets of Venetians"?
VW: I can't tell you obviously. But, let's just put it this way, everything I told you are things we are allowed to tell.

Q: Would you say that the Venetians are very reserved?
VW: Yes, definitely. Secetive even, that was one of the reason I chose to leave the group, I just aren't that kind of people.

Q: So, is there any way that we could get Venetia?
VW: That will have to be a big fat no. Only Venetians can get it, even I can't get it. If non-Venetians had gotten hold of it, they must have done something very extraordinary to the Venetians.

Q: It is found that Lady Brianna allegedly gave a Venetian woman the statue of Thelisia in exchange for Venetia. Does giving them the statue of Thelisia qualify as doing something very extraordinary to the Venetians?
VW: No, actually. It doesn't mean anything to them. Personally, I think there's more in the story.

Q: What do you think really happened?
VW: I honestly don't know.

Check out the hottest guys in Sherfil, selected by our very own Sherfillians , in our December issue!!!!

I read the interview from PopSherfil, another one of our Sherfil teen magazines again and again. I didn't understand. If you couldn't get Venetia with the statue of Thelisia, then how did the real murderer of Cordelia get it?

♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬

Author's Notes

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:)

I don't really like this chapter, it kinda sucks sorry:/

Don't lie, I know you don't like this chappie too, right?

I promise a better chapter next time;)

Stay beautiful, cute, sweet, strong,
~Bethia♡

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

861 124 68
NOT EDITED YET! After the death of both of her parents, Mackenzie is propelled into a life that she never envisioned. In this world she loses her gri...
The Demon Nerd & The Mystery Girl ALLY

Подростковая литература

106K 3.2K 53
Nathan Howland. Not your average everyday student. Unless having the title of 'The Demon' is average. An aggressive nerd is not one you'd meet any d...
7.2M 591K 72
He was the prince who got away. He had it all - power, fame, glory, honor. (Did I mention the unlimited supply of money, alcohol and women?) Yet...
583K 11.9K 29
You know those fairy tales, where the prince sweeps the princess off her feet? Where he saves the world, at the end of the day? Well.... She's rich...