House Of Perverts

By Oxijinism

"Yah! Jungkookie, make her calm. She's crying. " Jin shouted, walking down the hallway. "Why? Is she sexuall... More

Characters
Strawberry Yogurt
Reward or Punishment?
Seatbelt
Thirstday
Unguarded
Red laced underwear
G-gay?
tweet
Take my pants off!
Sweet lie
Unnamed love
Memories
Brother
Truth
Burn calories
Adorable little thing
Scared to be lonely
Overflowing love
'Blush'
Worst nightmare
Marshmallows
Regret
Drunk
Wet
Resemblance
Thirsty
Good liar
Caught in a lie
Real her
Madman
Daegu
Team Kim SeokJin
Abuji
I love you
I love HIM
Aera or Jae
Seoul Yongsan Police Station
Creepy stalker
Sinner
My husband's pain
Kill your son
Unexpected call
Wuga
Trial day
Sweet chaos
Dog
Innocent
Long awaited end
Dong Wook or us
Holding on and letting go
Pre-wedding gift
Yoongi ending
Jungkook ending
Jin ending
Namjoon ending
Taehyung ending
Jimin ending
Hoseok Ending
THE END

Repeating same mistake

3.9K 186 373
By Oxijinism

Jimin's P. O. V. 

After I got a call from Manager-nim, I went to the HYBE building immediately as they told me it's urgent. Taehyung joined me cause I was feeling scared and vulnerable. 

"Shh, nothing will happen, trust me. " Taehyung was convincing but I couldn't keep my mind straight. 

We arrived at the building as I gulped. Taehyung took my hand and led me because I didn't have the mental strength to walk by myself. 

After taking the elevator, we reached to 13th floor as we stood in front of manager-nim's room. 

"Knock Jimin-ah. " Taehyung said as he held my hand more tightly.

I looked at him and he nodded, looking as scared as me. I slowly lifted my shaky hands as the sound of a soft knock echoed in the hallway. 

I looked at the clock and it was 11:45 at night. 

I was about to knock again but the door opened as we saw manager-nim and beside him was Bang-PD. 

My face became pale as fear drenched all the colors of my face. 

"You don't need permission for breaking rules then why do you need permission to come in? " Manager-nim scoffed but PD-nim remained calm. 

Just like the calm situation before the storm. 

I forced my legs to go inside as PD-nim offered me a chair. Taehyung sat just beside me, still holding my hand. 

"So, Jimin-ah.... " PD-nim trailed as he pointed at the screen. 

I looked at the direction and saw the picture of me kissing Jae. I looked down immediately. 

"We were able to put the video down from internet but....BUT! What'll we do about the screenshots taken by Armies? How will I take them down? Should I contact every single Army and beg for it?! " Manager-nim shouted as me and Taehyung both flinched. 

My eyes became teary as I dared not to let them fall. Taehyung looked at me with his own glassy eyes, already feeling bad for me. 

"I'm sorry, " was all I could mumble. 

"You should've known that before kissing her. " Manager-nim spatted. 

"I thought you grew up but you're just a kid! A kid who can't even control his hormones. Should we need this type of kid for a worldwide group like BTS? " Manager-nim smirked as he looked at me. 

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. 

"First ask why he did that? " Taehyung said. 

"Oh, do we have that much time? " Manager-nim asked as he looked at PD-nim. 

"Well, better be a good reason or you'll be out of the group quicker than you can spell your own name. " PD-nim said as he looked at me. 

"I can't tell you the reason. " I said as Taehyung looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Jimin-ah! " Taehyung shouted. 

"But I just know that what I did was for good. Good for Jae. " I said looking down. 

"As if we'll believe yo- " Manager-nim started to say but PD-nim cut him off and said,
"Okay, I believe you. " 

I looked at him with my teary eyes as he continued,
"But you must sign a contract for that. " 

"I will! " I said not thinking twice. 

"I'm giving you 12 hours for thinking. " PD-nim looked at the watch and said again,
"It's 12 am now. You have time till tomorrow 12 pm. And read the contract carefully before signing it. " 

I nodded as he motioned something to manager-nim and he nodded before giving me a paper writing 'CONTRACT' in the front page. 

"Stay the night here in the HYBE building. Call whoever in the world for suggestion. " Manager-nim said as he left the room along with PD-nim. 

I left a shaky cry as I fall on the floor with a loud thud. 

"Why didn't you tell them the truth? Now look at you. " Taehyung scolded but it wasn't helping in any way in that situation. 

"I did it for saving Jae's dignity. If I had told them then I would be very selfish. " I looked down. 

"You.... Just do whatever you like. You're just too selfless. " Taehyung said as he called someone and left the room. 

I turned the front page and saw the highlighted paras. 

Cause of the inconvenience

Member who caused the inconvenience

And there I saw a picture of mine. Under the picture written Park Jimin.

I was feeling like the most wanted serial killer. 

My hands being shaky, I turned another page as I saw the rules of the contract and in the last written 'I agree □ '.

And then a small space for me to sign. 

I started reading the rules. 

RULES :

1) You won't be in the same unit with Jae for 6 months. 

2) You can't publish any duet song with Jae. 

3) You can't be close to Jae on screen and better be away from her off-screen too because of the dispatch and paparazzi. 

4) You have to declare that you two aren't in a relation and finish the relation.

And so on.... 

I smiled as I read rule no. 4. 

"How will I end something which I haven't even started? " I let out a frustrated laugh. 

Everything was tolerable but the last rule caught my eyes as I felt myself burning in rage. 

"It means if I sign this Jae will be forced to do this? " I asked myself as there was no one else in the empty cold room.

"This is crazy! " I slammed my fist in the table as I scoffed. 

"Jimin-ah! " The door busted open with Taehyung and behind him was Namjoon hyung. 

I smiled weakly at him as I said,
"Hyung you were right. I got no jams. Now help me get my jams back. " 

"Jimin. " Namjoon hyung just called my name as he crashed me in a tight hug. 

"Hyung, it's the worst day of my life. And I don't how I'll survive. " I said. 

"Just how much important is Jae for you? " Taehyung asked. 

"Taehyung, it's not about how important she is. It's about her past and I don't want to repeat it. " I said as I looked at him. 

"Choose one. You or Jae? " Taehyung asked. 

"Don't be childish Taehyung. " I said. 

"Wait, what if I choose 'them'? We can choose both Jimin and Jae. " Namjoon said as he studied the contract. 

"How? " Taehyung asked. 

"Jimin, sign the contract. " Namjoon hyung said as I shot him a glare. 

"No way! Rule 15 says that Jae will have to date another idol and stay with him. Like what the fuck is their problem? We can't let her stay with some perverts! " I protested. 

"I think I know someone whom we can trust. " Namjoon hyung said as he smiled at me. 

A smile full of confidence, screaming, 'Trust me everything will be okay'.  

I nodded as I took a pen and signed the contract. 

"Now let's go. " Namjoon hyung said as I shook my head. 

"They said I can't leave the building until tomorrow. " I said as I looked at him. 

"What will you do now? " Taehyung asked. 

"Pay the price of my 'inconvenience'. " I said as I looked at them. 

"Where you'll stay? " Namjoon hyung asked. 

"In my studio. You two go home. You don't have to suffer because of me. " I said as I exited the room and headed to the elevator. 

"I'm going home then. " Taehyung said as he also came beside me and Namjoon hyung followed. 

I was a little sad because of what Taehyung said but still, he had already enough. 

I don't blame him. 

The door opened and we all got inside the elevator and I pressed 7 while Taehyung pressed the ground floor. I looked down. But he didn't even feel guilty for leaving me.

I exited the door at 7th floor and they both waved at me before the elevator door closed again. I was looking at the elevator screen which was showing 6..5..4..3..2..1..GF. 

"And now they're at the ground floor, leaving me here alone. " I said as I headed to my studio and opened the door with my fingerprint and locked it afterwards. 

I sat on my chair and opened the twitter as I saw Armies taking over the twitter with the trend #JaeMin. 

And our kissing video went viral as Armies cheered for us and wished us a happy life while some other commented bad things about us. 

I decided to ignore that cause I didn't want more things to make my mood worse. So, I searched RUN BTS as I watched some clips until there was a knock. 

"Who's there? " I asked looking at my wristwatch. It was past 2 at night. 

The person didn't say anything and knocked again. I stood up from my seat and opened the door. And there I saw a man with blankets and pillows. 

"Sir Kim Taehyung send you these. " The person said as a smile formed in my lips. 

"Oh shut up! You're so bad at imitating other's voice, Taehyung. " I laughed. 

"What? I thought I did a great job. " Taehyung whined. 

"Yes you did. " I said as my eyes became teary. 

"Oh, I know you're grateful. Now you don't have to shed tears for that. " Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes. 

"No....I thought you really left me. I was feeling so lonely. " I said as I looked at him and his eyes softened. 

"How could you think that? " He hugged me as he said,
"I'll never leave you unless the world falls apart. " 

"Promise? " 

"Gosh, pinky promise. " He said as he held his pinky out. 

"No way! You again will make fun of my pinky. What do you think? I'll fall for your trick again? " I said pouting. 

"Fine. Promise. " He ruffled my hair as he placed the blanket on the couch and asked,
"Which movie? " 

I smiled as I answered,
"Whatever you like. " 

He nodded as he searched for some movies. 

After watching the movie we fell asleep as a knock woke us up from our sleep in the morning. I rubbed my eyes before going to the door. I opened the door as I faced manager-nim. 

"Did you signed the contract? " He asked. 

I nodded. 

"Good. " He smirked as he looked behind me and saw Taehyung sleeping. 

"Had a good night, I see. " He looked at me. 

"I hope we can leave now right? " I asked and he nodded. 

"Yes. We're heading to your dorm so better hurry up. " He said as he walked away. 

I went to Taehyung and woke him up as we followed him to the van and headed to our dorm. 

As we were passing through the hallway as I heard Jungkook saying,
"Jae fainted. "

"What?! " Suga hyung shouted.

"What you did? " Jin hyung asked as we reached to the kitchen as saw a panting Jungkook and Jin hyung. 

"I-I....I kissed her. " Jungkook said. 

On no....Same mistake

"You did what?! " Manager-nim asked. 

Jungkook looked behind as his face turned pale as soon as he saw Manager-nim. 

"M-manager-nim? " He stuttered. 

This is bad.... 

Author's note : 

Heyo, perverts! ♡

Sorry, my lovely frand Intoxicated_Love22 suggested me that I should call you perverts as the book's name is House of Perverts lmao. 

Hope you don't mind~

Oh and....

STREAM PERMISSION TO DANCE!!  〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Borahae 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 170 7
Y/N Cassano, Who Used To Be A Nerd, Had A Crush On Her Senior And Bully Kim Seokjin. She Bravely Proposed To Him In front Of The Whole College But He...
29.6K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข She won't date ever, unless it's him. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "I don't like h...
1.9M 75.9K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
46.6K 2.8K 9
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...