Bad Omens: A Companion True (...

By SouthernPansy666

Eden Alexandria Queen Fell is still in recovery and will sadly spend this year's Halloween in bed. It doesn't... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 6

65 1 0
By SouthernPansy666

"How do I look?" Crowley asked as he struck a pose for Aziraphale.

"You look very handsome." Aziraphale replied as he made sure that Crowley's trench coat had no wrinkles.

"I mean, do I look like The Doctor? It's important that I look like him as much as possible."

"You have nothing to worry about dear boy." Aziraphale murmured. "You look just like him, aside from the eyes and hair color of course."

Crowley snapped his fingers and his dark red hair turned a dark brown. "There, now for the props." He reached into his costume's pockets and pulled out a pair of 3d glasses and Eden's sonic screwdriver. He had to borrow it just for this. He remembered fondly when he bought it for her when she was little....

"Don't forget the shoes dear." Aziraphale reminded his husband.

"Oh, right!" Crowley hopped on the bed and quickly slipped on the red converse sneakers. "Right then, ALLONSY!" he declared, getting into character.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 1.2K 14
~ It is by Mene's word that new age has been born, a new world ~ Ezekiel Ruiz was unwillingly stuck between two worlds. He was a wild and that was wh...
15.2K 925 39
جونگکوک هایبرید هیفده ساله ای که از سن کم به سختی عادت کرده و سختی کشیدن براش آسونه نمیشه گفت آسون ولی خب بهتر از بقیه می‌تونه تحمل کنه........... ...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

26.4K 3.1K 39
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...
60.9M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...