•My mafia stepbrothers• || BT...

By writerHELLA3

What will Jia do when she will come to know about her stepbrothers being mafias and not just anyone, the top... More

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Author's Note
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Author's Note

1.3K 10 0
By writerHELLA3

Story name : My mafia stepbrothers
Written by : writerHELLA3

Warning ⚠️

• This story is completely fictional, it has come from author's imagination and has nothing to do with reality.

• The author doesn't have any intention on spreading hatred towards the idols, main and side characters both.

• This story is completely for entertainment purposes and have nothing to do with the idols in real life.

• There will be mature content as torturing, extreme violence, mention of rape but NO smut or 21+ scenes. So if you're not comfortable with it then stop reading it right now, this story is not for you.

• There will be no love story between BTS members and Jia, just a pure bro-sis relationship but yes, Jia does have a love interest.

  Don't copy or repost my story without my permission or 🙂🔪

• Except the storyline nothing belongs to me. Credits goes to the rightful owners.

Thank you so much for your precious time and now, enjoy the story 💜

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
322K 9.4K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
85.2K 1.6K 59
☆𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 1/4☆ ☆𝚈𝙽'𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎☆ »Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
49.8K 1.9K 52
summary :) in this fanfic, y/n a girl who is a hacker who works from her home every day and her only work is to hack somebody, somebody's location, a...