Calypso and the Moon

By tearsonmytshirt

Calypso is a kind and happy girl, manoeuvring through life on her own accord. Having started a band with her... More

π™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
Beginnings.
Nostalgia.
Whiskey.
Sling.
Ice-cream.
Ramen.
Insomnia.
Paws.
Lucas.
Dudley Inc.
Vodka.
Birthdays.
Apologies.
Silver.
Dresses.
Confessions.
Promises.
Jail.
Evidence.
The Motion.
Adelaide.
Interruptions.
Cherry Tomatoes.
Knees.
Picnics.
Parties and Heartbreak.
Acceptance.
Painting.
Best friends.
Cookies.
Endings.
epilogue.
an

Inlove.

1.2K 46 10
By tearsonmytshirt

Calypso and James stood infront of one of the largest paintings both of them had ever seen. Mistures of oranges and greens, yellows and purple. Calypso's eyes brushed over each individual stroke of paint, and the imagined what the artist thought of while they painted this.

It was simply beautiful, in the saddest way. It there was a face of a woman, weeping. Her eyes burned with the tears and her cheeks soaked them in, and where a tear had rolled, yellow and orange followers bloomed against her cheek.

James was looking at Calypso. Her green eyes were staring up at the painting like she was a child watching a magic show. It was one of the prettiest pictures he had seen; his butterfly.

So, James reached up and hooked his finger behind her ear, pushing a strand of fallen hair back. She looked at him then, and the look of a child never faltered as she looked at him. Her eyes glinted with childish joy, and she smiled widely at him.

"Isn't it pretty?"

James nodded, his eyes still on the girl, "She sure is," His heart thudded against his chest and in his ears whenever he touched her, and when he cupped her cheek and she leaned into his hand, he felt his wilted flowers grow alive again, and butterflies swarmed around his heart and poked at it.

"James?"

"Hm?" He hummed, and looked at the painting infront of him. Calypso smiled at him, "Thank you for bringing me," James shot her a smile back, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he did.

And the butterfly then grabbed his hand and spread her wings, fluttering to another painting, and then another. The two didn't say much as they examined the masterpieces infront of them, merely just smiling at eachother and Calypso laughing whenever James cracked a joke.

Soon enough, Calypso and James had finished their walk through the museum, and James had gotten a call earlier, Adam telling him that the others wanted to go to a local bar, and when he looked at Calypso and she was smiling up at a picture, her hands held up against her chest and eyes filled with astonishment, he declined.

"I wanna live in there," She muttered as she clipped in her seat belt. James smiled as he did his own, "Yeah?" She nodded quickly, smiling at him.

"Home?"

"Mhm,"

"Have you eaten today?"

"Just your toast,"

Calypso frowned at him, "You don't eat nor sleep, James," He tsked, "I do eat, Cal," Calypso hummed, and stared out of the window.

The clouds were heavy above them, dark grey and fat, and then the first splatter of rain fell from the heavens, and Calypso opened her window and stuck her hand out, watching as soft droplets wet her palm.

James was watching her, as he always did. And when she turned to him and her hair blew past her face and she was smiling widely, he felt his stomach churn and felt himself fall inlove with her at that moment, and it felt like he was going down a roller-coaster.

He gripped the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white. James clenched on his jaw, and hadn't noticed Calypso looking at him, his clenched jaw and his white knuckles.

For Calypso had felt the same exact feeling in the moment, her stomach dropping and she suddenly felt uncomfortable in her seat, in her own skin. She chewed on her bottom lip, and felt her eyes prick with tears.

She wasn't used to her heart hurting like this, it felt deeply unfamiliar. So, she stared out of her window again as silent tears created orange and yellow flowers on her cheeks.

Not a word was spoken, the two merely basked in the pain for eachother. James turned the ignition off as his car came to a stop, and Calypso sniffed next to him.

"Calypso?"

She bit on her bottom lip, pretending he wasn't there. He said her name again, harder this time. She turned then, and James was afraid she would hear the shattering of his heart.

She smiled at him then, the saddest of smiles. He reached for her cheek and warmer than the other times, the fire bloomed at their contact. It was a bright blue flame this time, killing everything in its wake.

The pad of his thumb rubbed over a flower, and slowly, delicately, he pressed a kiss against her lips. She felt her muscles relax, and James finally allowed himself to breathe. She pulled away, her bottom lip between her teeth.

"I think I'm in love with you, James,"

It was like the rain stopped for a second, and the sun stopped shining, and the moon stopped smiling. James throat clogged up, and his heart ached, deeply through his muscles.

"I know I'm in love with you, Calypso,"

For her, the sun didn't stop. Nor did the moon, and the rain. The moon rejoiced where it hid from the sun, and the clouds paved way for the suns rays, and she felt her heart beat in her ears and fingertips, in her lips and in her stomach.

She couldn't meet his eyes, no matter how much she wanted to. She silently chewed on her bottom lip, his eyes leaving trails of fire as they lapped around her skin. James lifted her chin, and she finally looked at him. Her heart started hurting eren more, if that was even possible.

They shared the same feelings for eachother, and they shared the same burning of the tongue with unspoken words.

"Look at me, honey," He said, his voice dripping in softness, like velvet and the softest of cakes. She did, and she smiled. James smiled at her, the most genuine of smiles.

"You love me?" She asked, tilting her head. James exhaled sharply, "So much it hurts,"

It wasn't the words that made her gasp, it was the way James' eyes filled with clear tears, his waterline glinting in the sun. She brushed her thumb over his cheek, and he kissed her palm.

"You love me?"

"So much it hurts, James,"

His smile widened, sad and beautiful. They shared a moment of vulnerability with eachother, something neither of them did with anyone. James pressed a kiss against her forehead, and she kissed the corner of his mouth, and the two left it at that.

Opening the front door for Calypso, James grinned at her as she stepped in. She shrugged her coat off, the rain having wet it till she felt it seep through and onto her shoulders. Her hair dripped on his skin tiles, and James slicked his wet hair back with a large hand.

James shrugged off his suit jacket, his under shirt wet and clinging to his skin. Calypso watched him, his fingers moving quick and with skill to unbutton his shirt. She dropped her purse ontop of the counter and kicked off her shoes, and took the clasp from her hair, allowing it to cascade down her back.

The two lovers watched eachother as they often did, but the tension quickly became suffocating. And when James' shirt dropped to the floor, he walked towards her, his hands taking the sides of his face and the fire bloomed on their skin, deep and bright blue.

His lips melted away against her, hot and rough. She gasped into his mouth, her tiny hands clamping onto his thick wrists. James' reached down, and just as quick as he unbuttoned his buttons, hers came undone.

Her hands reached down too, and before she could touch him, his hands took hers quickly, and with one hand he held her two wrists together and worked on his own button.

She whimpered into his mouth when he walked her back and she collided with the island. James' hands were all over her figure, caressing her curves and memorising them, burning them into his mind.

His hands came up under her thighs, and he lifted her onto the counter. He hooked his fingers around the waistband of her trousers, and pulled them down.

She held her breath as warm hands brushed over her thighs. Then, James slowed his movements, his kisses became softer and when he pulled away, Calypso frowned.

Blue oceans met with green forests, and a deep frown etched his brow. Calypso whispered, "What's wrong?"

James shook his head, the frown leaving him and he smiled, "Nothing," Calypso swallowed, "Then why'd you stop?" She rested her hands against his chest, and searched his face.

"Don't wanna hurt you, baby,"

Calypso frowned, her eyes flickering down, and then up, James let a ghost of a smirk pint his face, "Not like that," Calypso sighed softly, resting her hands behind her on the island, "Like what then?" James shook his head, and Calypso then took his face in her hands, and she smiled at her lover, "I want this, James,"

He looked up at her, making sure she meant it. She nodded softly, "Please, baby," James let his smirk taint his lips, and he stepped back and watches as his butterfly pulled her shirt from her head, and James felt how he throbbed in his trousers for her, his angel.

So, he kissed her again, her lips bruised from his roughness. He hooked two fingers under her underwear band, and watched as lilac lace dripped down her legs. She chewed on her lip nervously, and James kissed her down to her chest, looking up at her and as he gripped her little bundle of nerves with his lips, she let out a mewl, her head falling back. He sucked and toyed with her nipple, his warm mouth making her grow wetter by the second.

James kissed down her stomach, leaving a few purple flowers as he went. He reached her core, and she peered down at him, her bottom lip pulled into her mouth with nervousness. He smirked up at her, and his jaw fell slack and she shook with pleasure as his tongue dove into her sensitivity.

She reached down, her hand gripping onto his coffee coloured strands. He let out a groan against her and she clenched her thighs, her heels digging into his shoulders.

James had kicked his trousers to the side, and watched as Calypso swallowed, her eyes glued to his cock. He raised his brows at her in question, and she chewed on her lip as she blushed up at him. She swallowed, and James crashed his lips against hers again, and she felt him pull her to the edge of the island.

With one large hand behind his angel, steadying himself, and the other hand gripping her hips as he lined himself up with her entrance.

James then gripped her jaw firmly, his eyes were storms and she drowned in them, and he whispered darkly, "Look at me, baby." She nodded, and James stepped closer, and his tip pressed against her and Calypso let out a gasp.

James stepped closer again, and as he spread her apart, warmth and wetness slowly engulfing him, she moaned out, and her eyes fell shut.

James slid his hand down to her throat, and he squeezed, "I said look at me, didn't I?" Her eyes snapped open at this, and she nodded. James groaned softly, watching himself spread his butterfly. She swallowed, the sight before her being melted onto her brain. A light glint of sweat made James look godlike, tousled hair and eyes heavy with lust.

James bottomed inside her, and Calypso moaned loudly. Her walls clenched around him, adjusting to the sudden intrusion. James groaned, and his forehead fell to her shoulder. He slowly pushed into her, her head falling back and James gripped her hips tightly, the tips of his fingers turned bleak white.

"So fucking tight," He muttered. Calypso whined, "Baby, f-faster," James head lifted at this, and he smirked at her. His movements picked up, and Calypso inhaled sharply, her hands came up to James neck and she pulled him in, pressing her lips to his.

The sound of skin meeting skin echoed throughout James' kitchen and part of his house, moans and whines following behind it. Calypso's nails found James back, and she dug into him. The man groaned, and as Calypso clenched around him, his hand found her jaw again.

"Be a good girl and ask before you cum, okay?"

She nodded, her brain fuzzy with the man infront of her. She dragged her nails across his back again, and James groaned again. He felt himself twitch inside of her, and so he brought his pointer finger to his mouth and bit onto the skin of the knuckle, focusing on that rather.

Calypso whined, "James-" He hummed, his voice raspy and thick, "I wanna-" Before she could finish, James had lifted her from the counter, his cock still buried inside of her. He walked with her to his living room, and then he sat down on his couch, his butterfly ontop of him. She blushed deeply, and looked up at him with wide eyes. He raised a brow at her, licking his lips.

"Go on, ride me,"

She parted her lips, and when James gave her a smirk, she obeyed. Her hips moved slowly at first, testing the waters. James hummed, the sound egging his girl on. She placed her hands on his chest and lifted herself halfway, and then she backed down. This made James' head fall back onto the couch, a deep, almost growly, "Fuck," Bled from his lips.

She smirked, and did it again, and again. Soon enough, James was biting on his finger again and Calypso was near crying from oversensitivity. She moved faster now, painting James' chest in scratches and James painted her ass in large, red handprints.

"James, c-can I...?" She whispered, her voice shaky and soft. James softened almost, but he wanted her completely distroyed, sore for days after. So, he smirked, "No."

She whimpered, "Please-" James hummed deeply, then said, "Want you crying for me, baby," She couldn't help but whimper again, and so she lifted her hips again, and lowered them. James watched her, her lips parted in euphoria and a thin layer of sweat glinted on her. Calypso's eyes fell closed and she lowered her head, and when James felt her clench around him, he clenched on his jaw.

His large hand came up behind her head, and he gripped her hair tightly. He tilted her head up, "Cum and you won't be walking for the next week, Calypso," She huffed, and her eyes glistened over. James let her go, and much to her surprise, he lifted his hips, and he hit her sweet spot, over and over again. He did it so effortlessly, his hands holding onto her full hips, and jaw clenched tightly.

James, who was still drilling into Calypso, bit onto his knuckle and when he saw Calypso's lip quiver, and she gasped, he threw his arm around her waist and lifted her again, her head fell to his shoulder, and she whimpered into his skin.

He walked up the stairs with his angel, smiling at her as she blushed up at him. James pushed open their bedroom door, and put her down on the bed.

"You remember when I said I'd have to fix that attitude of yours?"

She nodded, chewing on her bottom lip. James smirked, and he walked to his closet and pulled out a black leather belt. And Calypso gasped at first, and shifted on the bed. But when James stood infront of her, and said, "Give me your hands, baby," She looked up at him, and he raised a brow at her, asking her if really wanted to defy him at that moment. So, the girl obeyed and her hands were gripping by his, and he looped the belt over them, expertly tying them together.

She gasped when he plucked at them, making sure they weren't too tight. James tilted up her chin, "Turn around," She bit the inside of her cheek, willing the smile away. James noticed, and he smiled at her.

So, she turned and James hummed as his hands gripped onto her hips and pushed her down, her back arched and her hair messily layed on her back, her hands out infront of her.

James positioned himself behind her, at her soaking entrance. And with delicacy, he pushed into her. She gasped, and picked her head up, but James was quick to push her down, muttering a deep, "Face down," To the girl.

After torturous slowness, and begging from Calypso, James picked up his speed. He leaned onto her waist, digging her into the mattress. He fucked her, with the intention of making her limp for the next few days. Make her sit uncomfortably. She was a crying, moaning mess and when she finally asked him, "Please, can I cum?" James flipped her over with a yelp from her, and whispered, "Wanna see you cum for me,"

She arched her slim back off the bed, eyes screwing shut and a sound close enough to a scream broke from her throat, and James smirked, satisfied. When he noticed his thighs coated in her wetness, as well as his bedding, he felt himself twitch a last time.

And so, as Calypso felt the familiar flower bloom in her lower stomach, and her thighs clenched tightly and she kneaded the bedding, she watched as James threw his head back and gripped her hips, and she felt her twitch inside her. Her lover emptied himself in her, marking her as his. And as she breathed heavily, her cheeks wet with tears and her core hurting, she smiled at James.

James' chest rose and lowered incredibly, his jaw still clenched as he reached over and untied her hands, kissing both her wrists and nodding to the bathroom. Calypso stood, and groaned.

"I-"

She felt a pair of strong arms lift her up, and she yelped. James smirked at her and she blushed deeply, "Don't look at me like that," She said, covering her face with her tiny hand. James laughed deeply, "You look so pretty, baby," She groaned again, "James!"

He opened the door to the bathroom, and put her down and winked at her before closing the door.

Calypso had slipped on a random shirt she found in his bathroom, and opened the door. She found James as he was pulling a shirt over his head, and he motioned to the bed. Not even a second later, the angel was asleep in his arms. But, James stared out of the window, his mind constantly awake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 221 12
When a badass girl became the personal secretary of the rudest CEO What will happen start reading to find out.....!!
9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...
1.6K 138 21
β™›π‘πŽπŽπ‡πˆ 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇♛ πŸ¦‹πˆ 𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 π›π¨π«πžππŸ¦‹ 23 year old beauty with brain, don't take anyone's...
1.1K 125 16
Love is beautiful, right? But at the same time, it can be a cruel and a complicated thing. Afraid of not finding the right one, Y/n was against the...