Temptress

esnymybeloved tarafından

i do not support ella in any way. this book is a comfort book for a lot of people and some people haven't fin... Daha Fazla

1 - Cleo | Slithering
2 - Harry | Tempest
3 - Cleo | Dangerous
4 - Harry | Temptation*
5 - Cleo | Disguise
6 - Harry | Wrath
7 - Cleo | Poisonous
8 - Harry | Distraction*
9 - Cleo | Coinsidences
10 - Harry | Risk
11 - Cleo | Confrontation
12 - Harry | Puzzle
13 - Cleo | Reputation*
14 - Zayn | Secrets
15 - Harry | Paranoia
16 - Cleo | Invasion
17 - Harry | Surprises*
19 - Harry | Alliance
20 - Cleo | Lies*
21 - Harry | Weakness
22 - Zayn | Careful
23 - Cleo | Careless**
24 - Harry | Peculiar
25 - Cleo | Preparation
26 - Zayn | Hours
27 - Harry | Darkness
28 - Cleo | Tempwork
29 - Harry | Desire**
30 - Cleo | Reality
31 - Harry | Torture
32 - Cleo | Denial
33 - Harry | Irresistable**
34 - Cleo | Chase
35 - Harry | Fear
36 - Cleo | Cold-Blooded
37 - Harry | Homecoming
38 - Zayn | Powerless
39 - Cleo | Frustration
40 - Harry | Sinful**
41 - Cleo | Evidence
42 - Harry | Reckless
43 - Cleo | Spoiled
44 - Harry | Addiction**
45 - Cleo | Powerful
46 - Harry | Safety
47 - Zayn | Hallucination
48 - Cleo | Familiar
49 - Harry | Worry
50 - Cleo | Craving**
51 - Harry | Feelings
52 - Cleo | Deceiving
53 - Harry | Jealousy**
54 - Cleo | Reveal
55 - Harry | Undercover
56 - Theories
57 - Cleo | Join
57 - Zayn | Forgetful
59 - Harry | Intruder
60 - Niall | Headache
61 - Cleo | Impulse**
62 - Harry | Trust
63 - Zayn | Observe
64 - Cleo | Challenge
65 - Harry | Guest
66 - Cleo | Cruel
67 - Harry | Pain
68 - Cleo | Together
69 - Harry | Lust**
70 - Unknown
71 - Cleo | Recover
72 - Harry | Hateful
73 - Zayn | Friendship
74 - Cleo | Trigger
75 - Harry | Passion**
76 - Cleo | Feast
77 - Niall | Gone
78 - Harry | Wasted**
79 - Cleo | Broken
80 - Harry | Invitation
81 - Unknown
82 - Cleo | Beginning
83 - Harry | Verge
84 - Cleo | Fallen
85 - Harry | Light
86 - Cleo | Ashes
87 - Amber | Choices
Epilogue - Harry

18 - Cleo | Regret

339 5 0
esnymybeloved tarafından

"Get off me." I pushed Harry but he didn't budge, it seemed like he was in shock and I had no time for this because someone was knocking on the door very desperately, and it was a terrible idea to resume my plan of killing him if someone was right outside.

Well... I also hesitated, which I wasn't proud of.

The moment I felt his body against mine, that same weird tingling started to spread through my body and my mind when to places I had forbidden myself to think of. But when I saw him looking at my lips... I just couldn't miss the opportunity.

Men were weak, I knew Harry was very much distracted by our proximity the moment he realized just how much our bodies were touching. I hated that it wasn't a bad feeling... my heart was actually racing, and not only from the sudden fight.

I just had to unarm him, seeing him pointing his gun made my anxiety grow dangerously and I felt like I completely lost control of the situation. I risked a lot by suddenly grabbing his arm, the way he shot at the ceiling out of reflex was proof of how reckless I'd been. But maybe the hotel manager was right outside because of the noise? Harry had a silencer on his gun, the sound wasn't even me and playing around with it made that loud to catch attention.

He came prepared, though... sneaking into my room and waiting for me so he could ask the most stupid questions? God, he was dumb. Well, no one could look that good and also be smart, it would unbalance the universe.

But I also overestimated myself. I kissed him so I could distract him and get us on the bed, where I kept a knife under my pillow. I always did this, it was the only way I could actually manage to get some sleep, even though my sleeping schedule was only consisting of short naps.

So I just needed to get him to lose control, and I knew that pain turned him on, which was why I bit his lower lip the hardest I'd ever done to anyone before.

I could still taste his blood in my mouth and I was right once again, that was enough to completely get his mind off anything that wasn't the kiss.

He didn't have to know that I was soaking wet the moment he roughly grasped my jaw and pressed his thigh over my center.

My hips were grinding on their own, that wasn't part of the plan. The bastard was a really good kisser... it actually distracted me from my plan, that's why I took a little too long. Yes, I enjoyed kissing him more than I should've and it was much better than I'd imagined.

Not that I imagined it a lot, it was one of the forbidden things I shouldn't think about.

But fuck, when he grabbed my ass... the way he was quick to get on top of me once we were on the bed... he was a top alright. It was a shame I was going to kill him, and also a shame he was a narcissistic psychopath. At least he didn't talk shit or came up with crazy conspiracy theories as we kissed, it was an effective way of shutting him up.

It wasn't going to happen again, though. I was ready to kill him, fuck, I started cutting his neck right when the person knocked on the door. He was bleeding a little and it dripped over my chest, which was when I remembered I was only wearing a bra. A very see-through one.

Harry was too easy to distract, I knew exactly how to have him wrapped around my fingers. And no, he'd never know how much I enjoyed this... how a secret part of me kissed him because I also lost control and I was dying of curiosity to finally feel how it would be like, given all the fucking sexual frustration he was making me go through ever since the lap dance.

Let's just say he didn't disappoint.

Wake the fuck up, Cleo. You hate him, he's your enemy.

I had to force myself to snap out of my thoughts and take a deep breath when Harry finally stood up from the bed, moving way quicker than I expected. I realized the knocking on the door had stopped and I watched as he straightened his white shirt, the bulge on the front of his pants was still very visible and I was trying not to think about how it felt pressed in between my thighs, right where I was throbbing because of the kiss.

But Harry actually walked across the room, grabbing his gun from the floor and making me mentally facepalm myself. What the fuck was I doing?

Of course he'd go grab the gun, he looked pissed. His sharp jaw was clenched and his green eyes looked nearly black because of how dilated his pupils were.

"Aren't you gonna get the door?" He asked simply, tucking the gun on the waistline of his pants before he ran his fingers through his hair, trying to tame his curls.

And now I knew how that felt because I actually pulled his hair... fuck, what had I done.

I cleared my throat, putting the bloody knife in my back pocket and rushing to the living room, trying to understand what was happening and why things were so fucking awkward when we were just trying to kill each other.

And we kissed.

I was so fucking stupid.

I didn't even bother to clean myself when I reached for a black shirt from my bag, noticing my other knives were missing.

Of course he took them, fucking great.

I tried to focus and think clearly, but it felt like someone had just thrown a fucking brick on my face all of a sudden.

After I covered myself, I finally went to the door and I unlocked it... and there was no one outside.

This hotel was practically a motel, despite the name, but it was late at night and the only thing I could see outside were three cars parked, besides my bike and the Tesla... I was sure that one belonged to Harry.

I was staying on the ground level, so I could easily see the empty street and the blinking sign with the establishment's name.

"Who the fuck knocked?"

Harry scared the shit out of me when he came up behind me, standing way too close when our shoulders brushed, and flashes of what just happened kept replaying in my head.

"There's no one." I sighed, turning to look at him.

What the fuck was I supposed to do now? He had his gun and I didn't have the element of surprise.. but I honestly had questions to ask him.

First, why did he think I set him up with the same list of targets when we hated each other and I literally didn't have a reason to suddenly go after him? Why did we have the same list at all?

Which client would do this? And for what reason besides messing with our heads and forcing us to be in the same place?

Shit, I actually wanted to talk to him about this, my brain was strangely calm now that the adrenaline was suddenly gone and I was able to think like a sane person. Whenever I was around Harry, it was hard to keep my thoughts in check.

"What is that?" His deep voice made me snap out of my thoughts as I was still holding the door open, and he reached his arm to grab a large envelope from the floor, right on top of the doormat.

His black fingernails contrasted with the white paper and he arched his eyebrows at me, showing me the envelope.

"I don't know what that is," I said.

"Of course." He snorted, walking back into the room as if it belonged to him.

God, I was so confused.

I closed the door behind me and I watched as he took a seat on the couch, opening the envelope.

"That was delivered to me, stop-" I started speaking, rushing towards him. But he interrupted me when he raised his hand.

"Shut up, baby. I'm gonna find out what you're planning and you'll never fucking distract me again- what the fuck?" Harry's voice suddenly sounded extremely surprised as he looked at whatever was inside the envelope.

His eyebrows were furrowed and I couldn't help myself, I sat right next to him on the couch and he slowly removed the contents from it, placing the dozens of pictures on top of the center table.

There were pictures of me leaving my apartment in New York, walking into Eroda... checking in into this hotel, and also riding my motorcycle. And as I leaned forward to check what else was there, I saw pictures of me sneaking into Roger's house.

There were also ones of me leaving... every single one with a time stamp.

But they weren't only mine, I realized Harry was completely shocked as he looked at his photos. The same stalker vibe as my own, there was even one of him swimming in his own house probably... even Zayn was in one of them.

What the fuck?

I glanced sideways at him and he was already looking at me with a stern expression, and I really fucking hoped he didn't think I set this up. How could I incriminate myself like this when there were pictures of me literally walking into a crime scene?

"Don't tell me you're gonna blame this on me," I spoke up, tossing the pictures back on top of the table. "Stop and think for a second, Harry. We have the same list of people to kill... someone has been watching us and taking pictures... and now we're in the same place. Together."

Fuck, was this why that SUV was following me? For how long was this going on?

I had to ask my mother if she knew anything else about who contacted her about this job and I needed to stay away from Harry. He was only more trouble to add to the pile of shit going on at the moment.

"You think someone is messing with us on purpose to get us together? Why?"
However, Harry's question was answered when an actual bullet came through the window right next to the front door, a weapon with a silencer just like Harry's.

I was completely startled and more shots were made, until Harry roughly grabbed my arm and forced me to get down on the floor with him.

"No one is going to kill you but me, baby." He grunted, and I noticed there was a small pool of blood on the carpeted floor and a stain on his shirt, because he got shot on his shoulder.

Fucking incredible.

A lot was happening at once and whoever was shooting at my hotel room just kept going, one bullet after the other as they probably left the doors and the walls with several holes in the process. The sound wasn't loud enough to make me panic or lose control of my anxiety, but my brain wasn't prepared for this.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath, realizing this was the first time Harry and I were truly alone together and this happened.

Whoever was spying on us was right outside trying to kill us, and I finally realized what was going on.

We were targets.

"Bedroom," Harry spoke up as the bullets kept coming, and the crazy motherfucker actually stood up and ran towards the bedroom, risking his fucking life.

Well, I was going to kill him tonight, I shouldn't be worried. Now I had no idea what was going on.

And I took a deep breath before I followed him, quickly glancing at the broken window and completely destroyed door, the cops were going to be here soon and all hell would break loose if I didn't get the fuck out.

But I remembered the pictures, and I managed to shove them back into the envelope, right when I felt the bullet grazing my shoulder and I grunted when the sharp pain irradiated through my body, and I rushed to the bedroom.

I found Harry already jumping out the window, with his gun in his hand as if he wasn't just shot. He looked at the envelope in my hand and didn't say anything, jumping out of the room. There was another parking lot behind the hotel which belonged to a small casino, and once again I was thankful I was staying on the first floor.

I followed Harry out of the room, looking around before I grabbed my knife from my pocket just in case, but there was no one there. Harry rushed towards a Camaro parked a few feet away from us, it was an old model.

And he didn't hesitate to break the window with his gun, unlocking the car and getting inside really fucking quickly. There was no alarm, he just sat on the driver's seat and he hot-wired the car the fastest I'd ever seen.

"Hurry the fuck up, get inside." He snapped at me, looking deep into my eyes as my heartbeat echoed in my ears.

And I got in.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.7K 941 39
"Your mine," His voice is husky as he looks down at me. I shake me head and take a step back from him only to make contact with the wall behind me. ...
2.9K 103 40
• completed • If you notice any errors then please let me know • sequel for 'skin of an angel' published on my page With no family left and her who...
163 3 11
After witnessing a murder she shouldn't have Morgan finds herself in a downward spiral. She knows it's not right but she can't help the feelings she...
84 0 5
"If I die, tell her I loved her." ------ To El: "When we first met, I had no idea that you'd become this important to me, and I don't care how compli...